• Members
  • 4,410 posts
  • NNID:zinixzero
  • Fandom:
    The Twilight Zone Fandom

Posted 02 April 2014 - 02:15 PM

He basically said it was stupid and unacceptable

https://twitter.com/...113995747876864

“Any state, any entity, any ideology that fails to recognize the worth, the dignity, the rights of man, that state is obsolete.”— Rod Serling, “The Twilight Zone” The Obsolete Man

Smoke meth. Hail Satan. Watch the yearly Twilight Zone marathons. Talk to dead people. Everyone is gay. Ignore people. Live life to the fullest.

#2 Nollog

Nollog

Chain Chomp

• Banned
  • 776 posts
  • NNID:Nollog
  • Fandom:
    Creepy Stalker Girl

Posted 02 April 2014 - 02:16 PM

Yeah, we mentioned that in the original thread.

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/HTMLPurifier/HTMLPurifier/DefinitionCache/Serializer.php:133) in /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/classAjax.php on line 328
{"success":1,"post":"\n\n
\n\t\t<\/a>\n\t\t\n\t\n\t\t\n\t\t
\n\t\t\t\n\t\t\t\t

#3 Kokirii

Kokirii

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,269 posts
  • NNID:sixty4bit
  • Fandom:
    The Legend of Zelda, Mario

Posted 02 April 2014 - 02:20 PM

Yeah, we mentioned that in the original thread.

But that doesn't help Zinix get more posts and be more visible by constantly flooding the recent posts with things we've all seen already at IGN or elsewhere on actual news sites

Games of The Moment

New Super Mario Bros. 2

Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door

#4 LinkKennedy

LinkKennedy

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 689 posts

Posted 02 April 2014 - 03:41 PM

But that doesn't help Zinix get more posts and be more visible by constantly flooding the recent posts with things we've all seen already at IGN or elsewhere on actual news sites

To be honest your right but this forum would essentially be lifeless without the dude.

Edited by LinkKennedy, 02 April 2014 - 03:53 PM.

#5 NintendoReport

NintendoReport

NintendoChitChat

• Moderators
  • 5,907 posts
  • NNID:eddyray
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo Directs and Video Presentations

Posted 02 April 2014 - 03:52 PM

To be honest your right but this forum would essentially be lifeless with the dude.

209gdw4.jpg

Keep Smiling, It Makes People Wonder What You Are Up To!
PA Magician | Busiest PA Magician | Magician Reviewed | Certified Magic Professionals

nccbanner_by_sorceror12-d9japra.png-- nintendoreportbox.png -- nintendo_switch_logo_transparent___wordm

#6 Zinix

Zinix

YA HOMIE.

• Members
  • 4,410 posts
  • Fandom:
    The Twilight Zone Fandom

Posted 02 April 2014 - 04:45 PM

Maybe instead of Daisying, like you've been doing since last June. You should actually make threads, since I'm the only one that does. This forum would be dead without me when especially you have people like Ryudo or however you spell her name saying that there's no such thing as an hardcore gamer. 

“Any state, any entity, any ideology that fails to recognize the worth, the dignity, the rights of man, that state is obsolete.”— Rod Serling, “The Twilight Zone” The Obsolete Man

Smoke meth. Hail Satan. Watch the yearly Twilight Zone marathons. Talk to dead people. Everyone is gay. Ignore people. Live life to the fullest.

#7 3Dude

3Dude

Whomp

• Section Mods
  • 5,482 posts

Posted 02 April 2014 - 04:59 PM

At lleast have have ONE post on topic. Honestly, a lot of times I wait UNTIL Zinix posts a topic ive seen and want to talk about here. Hes pretty reliable.

banner1_zpsb47e46d2.png

#8 NintendoReport

NintendoReport

NintendoChitChat

• Moderators
  • 5,907 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 02 April 2014 - 05:00 PM

27717-Zelda-Abandon-thread-gif-LwhD.gif

PA Magician | Busiest PA Magician | Magician Reviewed | Certified Magic Professionals

nccbanner_by_sorceror12-d9japra.png-- nintendoreportbox.png -- nintendo_switch_logo_transparent___wordm

#9 Zinix

Zinix

YA HOMIE.

• Members
  • 4,410 posts
  • Fandom:
    The Twilight Zone Fandom

Posted 02 April 2014 - 05:02 PM

Untitled.jpg?noCache=1396486933

#10 NintendoReport

NintendoReport

NintendoChitChat

• Moderators
  • 5,907 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 02 April 2014 - 05:04 PM

giphy.gif

#11 Zinix

Zinix

YA HOMIE.

• Members
  • 4,410 posts
  • Fandom:
    The Twilight Zone Fandom

Posted 02 April 2014 - 05:09 PM

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

#12 NintendoReport

NintendoReport

NintendoChitChat

• Moderators
  • 5,907 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 02 April 2014 - 05:20 PM

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

lol just watched this movie last evening.

#13 Raiden

Raiden

wall crusher

• Members
  • 4,738 posts

Posted 02 April 2014 - 05:47 PM

lol just watched this movie last evening.

Do not watch the sequel. Was a half assed straight to video with none of the original people involved.

#14 TheUltimateWaddleDee

TheUltimateWaddleDee

That Guy

• Members
  • 2,077 posts
  • NNID:UltimateWaddleD
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo, Metal Gear, and WADDLE DEE!

Posted 02 April 2014 - 06:37 PM

I know once a thread is derailed there's no going back, but I'm going to try.

I'm glad he said this about the tweet. I know it was April Fools Day and all, but it just came off as obnoxious. I'm pretty sure that even people who don't like the Wii U didn't find that funny.

They were also the only people that made a joke at another's expense, which just makes you look like an ass.

KtOSpy7.jpg
I will not die until I achieve something. Even though the ordeal is high, I never give in. Therefore, I die with no regrets~Ikaruga Prologue
http://fc05.devianta...ask-d5k49sd.jpg

#15 Tom

Tom

The Unicorn

• Members
  • 877 posts
  • NNID:IAmTom
  • Fandom:
    Animal Crossing

Posted 02 April 2014 - 09:40 PM

VnbTi.png

"I'M NOT BEING PESSIMISTIC, I'M BEING REALISTIC." - EVERY PESSIMIST EVER.

#16 Raiden

Raiden

wall crusher

• Members
  • 4,738 posts

Posted 02 April 2014 - 09:49 PM

VnbTi.png

ibiTleihIZ9rfA.jpg

#17 KeptMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

KeptMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,337 posts
  • NNID:xWydrAx
  • Fandom:
    Smash Bros all day.

Posted 02 April 2014 - 11:00 PM

I know once a thread is derailed there's no going back, but I'm going to try.

I'm glad he said this about the tweet. I know it was April Fools Day and all, but it just came off as obnoxious. I'm pretty sure that even people who don't like the Wii U didn't find that funny.

They were also the only people that made a joke at another's expense, which just makes you look like an ass.

LOL you make it sound like he actually cares about offending nintendo fans, and not just the backlash for being so open about their disdain for us.

I also like how he referred to Nintendo as "partners". Oh, is that what you call it when you bring no games to any of their consoles? Cool, I guess I'm partnered with Nintendo too then.

WAR IS PEACE

FREEDOM IS SLAVERY

IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH

LISTEN AND BELIEVE

#18 Merky Water

Merky Water

Motion Shooter

• Members
  • 62 posts
  • Fandom:
    Zelda, Contra, Mario Kart

Posted 03 April 2014 - 01:05 AM

People still go to IGN?  ...the things you learn at this forum.  If friendster makes a comeback, please let me know!  ...think i still know my password ;)

Merky-Banner_zpsfd81fed3.png

#19 TheUltimateWaddleDee

TheUltimateWaddleDee

That Guy

• Members
  • 2,077 posts
  • NNID:UltimateWaddleD
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo, Metal Gear, and WADDLE DEE!

Posted 03 April 2014 - 02:50 AM

LOL you make it sound like he actually cares about offending nintendo fans, and not just the backlash for being so open about their disdain for us.
I also like how he referred to Nintendo as "partners". Oh, is that what you call it when you bring no games to any of their consoles? Cool, I guess I'm partnered with Nintendo too then.

They are still partners because they keep relations with each other as console manufacturer and games-publisher. Obviously they did care, otherwise they wouldn't have deleated the tweets and they wouldn't have apologized.

KtOSpy7.jpg
I will not die until I achieve something. Even though the ordeal is high, I never give in. Therefore, I die with no regrets~Ikaruga Prologue
http://fc05.devianta...ask-d5k49sd.jpg

#20 Ghost

Ghost

BASEDGOD

• Members
  • 376 posts

Posted 03 April 2014 - 03:32 AM

They are still partners because they keep relations with each other as console manufacturer and games-publisher. Obviously they did care, otherwise they wouldn't have deleated the tweets and they wouldn't have apologized.

Maybe they are trying to save face. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!