AMAC

Pegasus

• Members
  • 1,055 posts
  • Fandom:
    Yoshi, Ponies, Mario, Professor Layton

Posted 01 September 2011 - 11:10 AM

Yep, a fan name. :P

It's caused a lot of conversation. Some people are saying her Element was reversed, or something. (Element of Loyalty) A lot of people are saying she's depressed, sort of like when Pinkie is depressed her hair is no longer poofy, except Rainbow Dash's colours fade.

Spoiler

Oh, I didn't even realise that she had Rainbow Dash's cutie mark. I thought she was a completely different pony. :blush:

Does anyone know whether the new season will appear on Youtube? All the current episodes seem to have been removed. :( I'm a little worried about how I'm going to watch season 2.

#222 Bunny

Bunny

20% Cooler

• Members
  • 98 posts
  • NNID:Skybunny

Posted 01 September 2011 - 11:31 AM

I'm sure Season 2 will be up on YouTube. :)

Also, about those removed videos, it says they were removed by "Habsro" instead of "Hasbro". I think it was just a bunch of trolls flagging videos.

#223 Feld0

Feld0

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,002 posts

Posted 01 September 2011 - 11:45 AM

Nope, just Emo Dash being lasso'd off of that cloud. It's only about 2-3 seconds. I'm sure someone must have re-uploaded it somewhere, I'll keep my eye out. ;)

Edit: Ah, someone made a GIF of the footage.

Posted Image

Posted Image

That's Rainbow Dash, all right. I can see that her tail and mane still have just an ounce of rainbow to them. The mane has the same shape as RD's, and there is, of course, the cutie mark (and every pony gets a unique cutie mark, right?).

I'm willing to bet that the lasso is Applejack's. There was a good bit of feuding between AJ and RD in the first season.

#224 StreetPassWanter

StreetPassWanter

Hammer Bro.

• Members
  • 1,517 posts

Posted 01 September 2011 - 12:35 PM

All the current episodes seem to have been removed. :(

That's weird. I can watch them just fine on YouTube. :wacko:
Posted Image

^CLICK RIGHT NOW TO FACE PURE AWESOMENESS (MAYBE)
@SSB4News <- Pure awesomeness is now on Twitter!

#225 AMAC

AMAC

Pegasus

• Members
  • 1,055 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 01 September 2011 - 12:43 PM

That's weird. I can watch them just fine on YouTube. :wacko:

Really? Most of the MLP episodes that had been uploaded have been removed due to copyright claims, although it remains to be seen if these are genuine. I don't see why Hasbro would want to have the videos removed. They're well aware that many of the fans of the show discovered it through Youtube and that removing them would upset a lot of people.

#226 Brian6330

Brian6330

Piano playing Gamer

• Members
  • 1,533 posts
  • Fandom:
    Kingdom Hearts Bastion BioShock

Posted 01 September 2011 - 01:42 PM

Yeah, I also noticed that the ones that I used to watch are gone... I'm glad I finished the show before they took the videos down. Those were in 1080HD quality -.- (Never used it, but still.)

I guess I'll have to check Equastria Daily for a place to watch Season 2. Also, they should maybe upload it to someplace other than Youtube, as Hasbro will most likely keep removing the uploaded ones -_-

#227 Feld0

Feld0

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,002 posts

Posted 01 September 2011 - 01:48 PM

Does anyone know whether the new season will appear on Youtube? All the current episodes seem to have been removed. :( I'm a little worried about how I'm going to watch season 2.

I'm sure Season 2 will be up on YouTube. :)

Also, about those removed videos, it says they were removed by &quot;Habsro&quot; instead of &quot;Hasbro&quot;. I think it was just a bunch of trolls flagging videos.

Yeah, I also noticed that the ones that I used to watch are gone... I'm glad I finished the show before they took the videos down. Those were in 1080HD quality -.- (Never used it, but still.)

I guess I'll have to check Equastria Daily for a place to watch Season 2. Also, they should maybe upload it to someplace other than Youtube, as Hasbro will most likely keep removing the uploaded ones -_-

I know where to get 1080p copies of the show that neither Hasbro nor anyone else can take down, and wouldn't mind sharing 'em with my fellow bronies. PM me if you're interested. Far better quality than Youtube, too.

#228 Brian6330

Brian6330

Piano playing Gamer

• Members
  • 1,533 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 01 September 2011 - 02:33 PM

I know where to get 1080p copies of the show that neither Hasbro nor anyone else can take down, and wouldn't mind sharing 'em with my fellow bronies. PM me if you're interested. Far better quality than Youtube, too.

I'd be interest, but only if I'd be able to watch 'em in lower quality as 480 is enough for me. (My internet speed is only 1 MB per second -.-)

Edited by Brian6330, 01 September 2011 - 02:33 PM.

#229 Feld0

Feld0

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,002 posts

Posted 01 September 2011 - 02:34 PM

I'd be interest, but only if I'd be able to watch 'em in lower quality as 480 is enough for me. (My internet speed is only 1 MB per second -.-)

These are copies you download to your computer. Each episode is close to 800 MB in size.

#230 Brian6330

Brian6330

Piano playing Gamer

• Members
  • 1,533 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 01 September 2011 - 02:42 PM

These are copies you download to your computer. Each episode is close to 800 MB in size.

Well, if you can do this for the second season, then I'd (and also other people) would be glad to make use of that service.

#231 StreetPassWanter

StreetPassWanter

Hammer Bro.

• Members
  • 1,517 posts

Posted 01 September 2011 - 04:34 PM

I totally agree with Brian. Now where's the links?
Posted Image

#232 Xiombarg

Xiombarg

[Sample Text]

• Administrators
  • 1,816 posts

Posted 01 September 2011 - 05:15 PM

I think that they are planning on doing it with season 2. I remember that one site uploaded all the webrips.

#233 AMAC

AMAC

Pegasus

• Members
  • 1,055 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 03 September 2011 - 02:35 AM

I totally agree with Brian. Now where's the links?

Feld0 said to PM him if you're interested. I'd recommend it. The quality of some of the Youtube videos was decent, but the copies that Feld0 is offering are significantly better.

Back to discussing the show itself, I wonder if any of the Cutie Mark Crusaders will discover their special talents in the new season.

#234 Feld0

Feld0

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,002 posts

Posted 03 September 2011 - 03:07 AM

Feld0 said to PM him if you're interested. I'd recommend it. The quality of some of the Youtube videos was decent, but the copies that Feld0 is offering are significantly better.

Back to discussing the show itself, I wonder if any of the Cutie Mark Crusaders will discover their special talents in the new season.

Yes, please PM me if you want my copy of the show. It looks and sounds just about flawless.

I've been wondering about the CMC, too. On one hoof, I can see them continuing their crusade ad infinitum, much like the way Mario is always chasing after Bowser but never actually kills him. If they were to all get their cutie marks, what would their common trait be that unites them together and makes them unique among all the other characters?

On the other hoof, it would certainly be interesting to see them all find their cutie marks and move on with their lives. But I'm not sure if Lauren Faust wanted MLP: FiM to tell a continuous storyline with aging characters, or be closer to something like The Simpsons where Bart's been in school for... uh, over three decades?

#235 Bartman2

Bartman2

The Ultimate Nerd

• Members
  • 268 posts
  • Fandom:
    Kirby, LoZ, The Simpsons

Posted 03 September 2011 - 12:58 PM

I just signed up for the MLP Forum. I need to watch more.
Posted Image
Like a Boss

#236 AMAC

AMAC

Pegasus

• Members
  • 1,055 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 03 September 2011 - 01:13 PM

I've been wondering about the CMC, too. On one hoof, I can see them continuing their crusade ad infinitum, much like the way Mario is always chasing after Bowser but never actually kills him. If they were to all get their cutie marks, what would their common trait be that unites them together and makes them unique among all the other characters?

On the other hoof, it would certainly be interesting to see them all find their cutie marks and move on with their lives. But I'm not sure if Lauren Faust wanted MLP: FiM to tell a continuous storyline with aging characters, or be closer to something like The Simpsons where Bart's been in school for... uh, over three decades?

If they do ever get their cutie marks, I expect they would all get them at the same time. One idea I had, is if they entered another talent show, but each did what they were best at. i.e. Sweetie Belle sings, Apple Bloom does the design, Scootaloo dances/scooter rides. I can't see one of them getting a cutie mark without the other two also getting one, and another talent show seems the most likely chance for all three of them to discover their talents.

#237 Feld0

Feld0

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,002 posts

Posted 07 September 2011 - 12:44 AM

This is gonna be one of precious few times that our interests in ponies and Nintendo will collide head-on.

SUPER SMASH PONIES!

#238 AMAC

AMAC

Pegasus

• Members
  • 1,055 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 07 September 2011 - 11:20 AM

This is gonna be one of precious few times that our interests in ponies and Nintendo will collide head-on.

SUPER SMASH PONIES!

Nintendo and Ponies collide more often than you think:

Posted Image

Fluttershy finally realises her dream of becoming a tree. :P

#239 StreetPassWanter

StreetPassWanter

Hammer Bro.

• Members
  • 1,517 posts

Posted 10 September 2011 - 02:48 AM

Nintendo and Ponies collide more often than you think:

Posted Image

Fluttershy finally realises her dream of becoming a tree. :P

LOL, Twilight Sparkle is Link. ROFL
Posted Image

#240 Brian6330

Brian6330

Piano playing Gamer

• Members
  • 1,533 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 10 September 2011 - 06:25 AM

SUPER SMASH PONIES!

That was... so Awesome yay

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!