The Dovahkiin

• Members
  • 2,334 posts
  • NNID:JoshuaCM
  • Fandom:
    Anything Nintendo, Skyrim and more!

Posted 11 January 2012 - 09:41 PM

MMO, perhaps not.
I'm sure it could work as a Nintendo patented "Massively Single-player Online" title though.

....lolwut!? XD

Posted Image

Signature by Cerberuz

#42 Soul

Soul

TYBG

• Members
  • 3,660 posts
  • Fandom:
    I ENJOY HIP HOP BEATS

Posted 12 January 2012 - 07:19 PM

I think I know what he means.

#43 MorbidGod

MorbidGod

Hammer Bro.

• Members
  • 1,717 posts

Posted 12 January 2012 - 07:25 PM

I am not a huge Pokemon fan, however I would have to party an MMORPG HD Pokemon game.
Whovian12 -- Nintendo Network ID.

#44 Two-Tailed Link!

Two-Tailed Link!

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 115 posts
  • Fandom:
    Sonic,Mario,Pokemon,Zelda,Kid Icarus

Posted 12 January 2012 - 08:59 PM

MMO, perhaps not.
I'm sure it could work as a Nintendo patented "Massively Single-player Online" title though.

Might be Miitropolis
http://wiiugo.com/ni...er-online-game/
http://www.freepaten...11/0190062.html
KID ICARUS UPRISING FTW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#45 Soul

Soul

TYBG

• Members
  • 3,660 posts
  • Fandom:
    I ENJOY HIP HOP BEATS

Posted 13 January 2012 - 04:56 PM

Cool, Pokemon can be a small world.
With different servers.

Severs can fit up to 50 people
Each server is like a small Island or Region
With batttle areas like: Beach Island Volcano Building City Gym Forest Ocean etc.
Servers last 5 hours

#46 Two-Tailed Link!

Two-Tailed Link!

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 115 posts
  • Fandom:
    Sonic,Mario,Pokemon,Zelda,Kid Icarus

Posted 14 January 2012 - 02:56 AM

Pokemmorpg

Each Server has the same map ( A HUGE MAP, more than runescapes)
Finding Pokemons are the same like in the normal handheld games(Lowest are in the starter places, highest are iin hard places)
A Special Random Legendary appear once every 2 weeks in a really hard place to find (One legendary in every server. Only 1 of the same Legendary Pokemon can be caught..not like 43816589635 Arceuses)
Customizable Player( Normal Pokemon Trainers for Battle Revolution, or miis)
Items to be found everywhere.
Huge Pokemons cant be fought inside houses.
You can fight any player(as long as they accept)
And everything else is the same like the handheld games but with 3D graphics.
oh yeah! I forgot one thing.
The Map is all the Regions (Kanto, Johto, Hoen, Sinnoh, and Unova) Plus one extra. With some other islands. Oh and the Ranger Regions too! This game will be Huge!
I hope NIntendo does a Pokemmorpg
KID ICARUS UPRISING FTW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#47 Soul

Soul

TYBG

• Members
  • 3,660 posts
  • Fandom:
    I ENJOY HIP HOP BEATS

Posted 14 January 2012 - 12:46 PM

A small region or a huge Island I mean. Then Single player would be just like what I said.

#48 Soul

Soul

TYBG

• Members
  • 3,660 posts
  • Fandom:
    I ENJOY HIP HOP BEATS

Posted 28 January 2012 - 02:52 PM

They could also use NFC yes!

http://t1.gstatic.co...tzED0KDO3LxhWLg

I luv this pic.

I want the game to look like this.

#49 Manic

Manic

Paragoomba

• Members
  • 23 posts
  • Fandom:
    Sonic Underground

Posted 29 January 2012 - 09:56 AM

yeah i remember I had a post just like this one...
Spoiler

#50 Bill Cipher

Bill Cipher

IT WAS ME BARRY!

• Members
  • 1,086 posts
  • NNID:LordOfGrapeJuice
  • Fandom:
    RPGs

Posted 29 January 2012 - 02:14 PM

I actually had an idea: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon WiiU. Full 3D world, all the works.You can either unlock the characters in game through trials, or you can buy them in stores.

Games that refuse to use Gameplay effectively to do anything are like films that refuse to use cinematography in film to do anything.

NNID: Lord of Grape Juice /PSN: Nderbert/Steam: Harmonius EX

Games/Animation/Film/Comics/Literature/Fantasy/Sci-fi.

#51 Soul

Soul

TYBG

• Members
  • 3,660 posts
  • Fandom:
    I ENJOY HIP HOP BEATS

Posted 29 January 2012 - 08:04 PM

Nah I don't want it to use nfc. I want it to be like the ds versions with a first person camera. You are the trainer catching pokemon through adventures and getting badges from gyms.

Typed on android

Edited by Sportsgamer, 31 January 2012 - 04:04 PM.

#52 Auzzie Wingman

Auzzie Wingman

Mournblade

• Members
  • 4,346 posts
  • NNID:AuzzieWingman
  • Fandom:
    Not enough space here

Posted 30 January 2012 - 06:15 AM

....lolwut!? XD

Oh, it was found a while back. Long before you joined. Basically, Nintendo put down a patent, probably for the Wii U, titled "Massively Single-Player Online" or MSO for short.

Yeah, no one has any idea what the heck that is.

Trophy Cards are classy too! LOLZIGZAGOON

AuzzieWingman.png

#53 Bill Cipher

Bill Cipher

IT WAS ME BARRY!

• Members
  • 1,086 posts
  • NNID:LordOfGrapeJuice
  • Fandom:
    RPGs

Posted 30 January 2012 - 12:08 PM

Nah I don't want it to use nfc. I want it to be like the ds versions with a first person camera. You are the trainer catching pokemon through adventures and getting badges from gyms.

Typed on android

Typed on android

Awe crape double post

Well, I'm stating that it has to use Near Field communication. Think of it like a form of good DLC: Easy way to get the characters or you don't have to buy them.

Games that refuse to use Gameplay effectively to do anything are like films that refuse to use cinematography in film to do anything.

NNID: Lord of Grape Juice /PSN: Nderbert/Steam: Harmonius EX

Games/Animation/Film/Comics/Literature/Fantasy/Sci-fi.

#54 Joshua

Joshua

The Dovahkiin

• Members
  • 2,334 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 30 January 2012 - 10:52 PM

Oh, it was found a while back. Long before you joined. Basically, Nintendo put down a patent, probably for the Wii U, titled "Massively Single-Player Online" or MSO for short.

Yeah, no one has any idea what the heck that is.

Wait, wait. How the heck does a "Massively Single-Player Online" work? :D

Posted Image

Signature by Cerberuz

#55 NovusRex

NovusRex

Red Koopa Troopa

• Members
  • 57 posts
  • Fandom:
    Mario, Pokemon, Assassins Creed, Doom

Posted 31 January 2012 - 03:44 AM

Wait, wait. How the heck does a "Massively Single-Player Online" work? :D

Something like Star Wars - The Old Republic? :P It's quite story-driven, so I've heard. That's the closest thing I can come up with with the words "Massively Singe-Player Online" thingy ^^

#56 Joshua

Joshua

The Dovahkiin

• Members
  • 2,334 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 31 January 2012 - 03:48 AM

Something like Star Wars - The Old Republic? :P It's quite story-driven, so I've heard. That's the closest thing I can come up with with the words "Massively Singe-Player Online" thingy ^^

Yea, but that still doesn't explain how one can play a single-player game, ONLINE.
I mean......huh!? :huh:

Posted Image

Signature by Cerberuz

#57 NovusRex

NovusRex

Red Koopa Troopa

• Members
  • 57 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 31 January 2012 - 04:42 AM

I know, it doesn't make sense ^^, Anyway, different reasons can be there why they used this termonoligy. It could be a mistake, it could be to mislead others, it could be one of their new original plans (however that may work). I doubt it is pokemon-related though.

#58 Rockalot

Rockalot

Blooper

• Members
  • 158 posts
  • Fandom:
    Dragon Ball, Nintendo

Posted 31 January 2012 - 08:48 AM

This is a no brainer for everyone on Earth, but for some reason you just KNOW it's not in the cards. There hasn't been a Pokemon RPG (a proper one) on any of the home consoles to date.

BUT, if they were to do one, which they should (it would print money) that would be fantastic. I won't go in to specifics, you all have your own ideas that are probably similar to mine, reason being that it's obviously ridiculously cool to think about a full 3D world where you can see the Pokemon running around, run around with your friends online and hunt Pokemon together, explore, and battle.

Actually on that note, that is one thing I don't think anyone would really think about that I think would make it an amazing game. Exploration. Like, true exploration. A world detailed to the point that you can go on an adventure exploring caves and forests. Something like the ability to run or walk, climb, jump, etc would make this a lot more fun. Using your Pokemon to help you. I'm thinking of something like the climbing in Assassins Creed?

As for an art style I think that they are already on the right track with Battle Revolution.

Posted Image

Posted Image

#59 NovusRex

NovusRex

Red Koopa Troopa

• Members
  • 57 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 31 January 2012 - 09:17 AM

This is a no brainer for everyone on Earth, but for some reason you just KNOW it's not in the cards. There hasn't been a Pokemon RPG (a proper one) on any of the home consoles to date.

BUT, if they were to do one, which they should (it would print money) that would be fantastic. I won't go in to specifics, you all have your own ideas that are probably similar to mine, reason being that it's obviously ridiculously cool to think about a full 3D world where you can see the Pokemon running around, run around with your friends online and hunt Pokemon together, explore, and battle.

Actually on that note, that is one thing I don't think anyone would really think about that I think would make it an amazing game. Exploration. Like, true exploration. A world detailed to the point that you can go on an adventure exploring caves and forests. Something like the ability to run or walk, climb, jump, etc would make this a lot more fun. Using your Pokemon to help you. I'm thinking of something like the climbing in Assassins Creed?

As for an art style I think that they are already on the right track with Battle Revolution.

What about the battle animations with Battle Revolution? I agree the art design itself is good, but the animations weren't really my style. I'm looking forward to a sequel though, or new Stadium, whatever you want to call it. Something that will support both gen IV and V.

About the whole big world 3d-adventure.. yea well.. God wouldn't it be great lol. I guess Nintendo will only make it when they are near bankrupt and use it as their last way out.. Sometimes it's such a shame they are so conservative.

#60 PipoPito

PipoPito

Dry Bones

• Members
  • 459 posts
  • Fandom:
    Sonic, Metroid, Pokemon, Ape Escape

Posted 31 January 2012 - 10:47 AM

You are a trainer.
And then
you.....................................
can use your pokemons to access areas. for example. Imagine there is a key on the top of.... the Eiffel Tower. And You cant get up there. You choose your pokemon ( umm... staraptor) and then you control him and get the key from up there!

Pokemon's Creed FTW!
Old Usernames: Pipopito, Great Mighty Poo , Pit.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!