• Please log in to reply
83 replies to this topic

#81 lucario23

lucario23

Bullet Bill

• Members
  • 380 posts

Posted 23 March 2012 - 09:23 PM

I actually think the battles should be made to be a bit more fluid. So while you're selecting you moves etc, the Pokemon aren't just sitting there waiting, they're having at eachother with simple melee attacks, all being blocked or dodged (because it obviously shouldn't effect the battle, it's just for aesthetics) And when a proper attack is selected, your trainer shouts it out in a dramatic cinematic way, and the Pokemon follows suit.

While a lot of people have idea to move Pokemon away from turn based gameplay, it's that simple gameplay that keeps non-gamers coming back to the series. It's so established as well. It's just not an option, it has to stay turn based. But with my suggestion above, it would possibly look more fluid?

In response to
NovusRex

So in a nutshell I'm thinking you want Xenoblade's fighting mechanics? cuz that really would be awesome!!

#82 Soul

Soul

TYBG

• Members
  • 3,660 posts
  • Fandom:
    I ENJOY HIP HOP BEATS

Posted 23 March 2012 - 09:46 PM

So in a nutshell I'm thinking you want Xenoblade's fighting mechanics? cuz that really would be awesome!!

Huh???

He just means instead of the pokemon sitting there they should punch, move and bump each other like in the show.

#83 Joshua

Joshua

The Dovahkiin

• Members
  • 2,334 posts
  • NNID:JoshuaCM
  • Fandom:
    Anything Nintendo, Skyrim and more!

Posted 23 March 2012 - 09:55 PM

Posted Image

I'm sorry, but I seriously belly laughed at this picture!! :laugh:

Posted Image

Signature by Cerberuz

#84 Soul

Soul

TYBG

• Members
  • 3,660 posts
  • Fandom:
    I ENJOY HIP HOP BEATS

Posted 23 March 2012 - 10:00 PM

I'm sorry, but I seriously belly laughed at this picture!! :laugh:

I know right? It's a stupid picture but I just wanted to show people the 3rd person camera I wanted.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!