• Please log in to reply
29 replies to this topic

#1 Falco

Falco

Spiny

• Members
  • 213 posts

Posted 14 June 2014 - 12:40 PM

what type of tracks should MK8 dlc be? retro tracks updated or create some new tracks or import some tracks from mario kart arcade game.

#2 iEatTacos

iEatTacos

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 724 posts
  • NNID:iEatTacos
  • Fandom:
    Fallout, Elder Scrolls, Legend Of Zelda

Posted 14 June 2014 - 01:07 PM

Track editor would be the best thing ever.

But if that can't happen, I would like some tracks from past games. Like Ghost Valley

#3 Zinix

Zinix

YA HOMIE.

• Members
  • 4,410 posts
  • NNID:zinixzero
  • Fandom:
    The Twilight Zone Fandom

Posted 14 June 2014 - 01:22 PM

I want Maple Treeway, tha'd be awesome.

“Any state, any entity, any ideology that fails to recognize the worth, the dignity, the rights of man, that state is obsolete.”— Rod Serling, “The Twilight Zone” The Obsolete Man

Smoke meth. Hail Satan. Watch the yearly Twilight Zone marathons. Talk to dead people. Everyone is gay. Ignore people. Live life to the fullest.

#4 syks-1

syks-1

Dry Bones

• Members
  • 479 posts

Posted 14 June 2014 - 01:59 PM

new tracks is what i want,fed up of treading old ground

#5 grahamf

grahamf

The Happiness Fairy

• Members
  • 2,532 posts

Posted 14 June 2014 - 03:51 PM

I think I'd like both. I'd like to see new tracks as Nintendo thinks up new ideas with the antigravity engine and such, and I'd like to see remakes of ALL the old tracks (even the Baby circuit). Preferably the cost shouldn't be too much, and maybe sell them in bundles of four as cups.

$̵̵͙͎̹̝̙̼̻̱͖̲̖̜̩̫̩̼̥͓̳̒̀ͨ̌̅ͮ̇̓ͮ̈͌̓̔̐͆ͩ̋͆ͣ́&̾̋͗̏̌̓̍ͥ̉ͧͣͪ̃̓̇̑҉͎̬͞^̸̠̬̙̹̰̬̗̲͈͈̼̯̞̻͎ͭ̐ͦ̋́̆̔̏̽͢$̻̜͕̜̠͔̮͐ͬ̍ͨͩͤͫ͐ͧ̔̆͘͝͞^̄̋̄͗̐ͯͮͨͣ͐͂͑̽ͩ͒̈̚͏̷͏̗͈̣̪͙̳̰͉͉̯̲̘̮̣̘͟ͅ&̐ͪͬ̑̂̀̓͛̈́͌҉҉̶̕͝*̗̩͚͍͇͔̻̬̼̖͖͈͍̝̻̪͙̳̯̌̅̆̌ͥ̊͗͆́̍ͨ̎̊̌͟͡$̶̛̛̙̝̥̳̥̣̥̞̝̱̺͍̭̹̞͔̠̰͇ͪ͋͛̍̊̋͒̓̿ͩͪ̓̓͘^̈ͥͩͭ͆͌ͣ̀̿͌ͫ̈́̍ͨ̇̾̚͏̢̗̼̻̲̱͇͙̝͉͝ͅ$̢̨̪̝̗̰͖̠̜̳̭̀ͥͭͨ̋ͪ̍̈ͮͣ̌^ͦ̏ͬ̋͑̿́ͮ̿ͨ̋̌ͪ̓̋̇͆͟҉̗͍$̛̪̞̤͉̬͙̦̋ͣͬ̒͗̀̍͗̾̽̓̉͌̔͂̇͒̚̕͜^̧͎̖̟̮͚̞̜̮̘͕̹͚̏ͩ͐ͯ͑̍̍̀͒͘*̿ͨ̽̈́͐ͭ̌̈͋̚͟͝҉͕̙*̨̢̭̭̤̺̦̩̫̲͇͕̼̝̯̇ͨ͗̓̃͂ͩ͆͂̅̀̀́̚̚͟%̨͚̙̮̣̭͖͕͙ͣ̽ͮͤ́ͫ̊̊̐̄̌ͣ͌̉̔͊̽̾ͨ^̢̹̭͍̬̖͇̝̝̬̱͈͔̹͉̫̿͛̄̿͊͆ͦ̃ͮͩ͌ͭ̔ͫ̆͞ͅͅ%̵̼̖̻̘ͪͤ̈̃̓̐̑ͩͭ̄̑͊ͫ̆̌̄͡*̴̮̪͕̗̩͇͇ͪ̑̊̈́́̀͞^̼̝̥̦͇̺̘̤̦͕̦̞͑̑ͯ̂ͯ̕͞%ͮͫ̿ͫ̊̈̔̍҉҉̴̸̡*̛̭̖͇͚̝̤̬̰̅̎ͥͯ̓͑̾ͬͨͮ́̕͝^̧̽͋̈ͤͮ̈́́̍ͧ̊҉͇̙̣̯̀́%̴̡̛̘͚͈̗̖̮̫̏̆ͦ̽̔̈̽͒͛̈

#6 tboss

tboss

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,242 posts

Posted 14 June 2014 - 04:18 PM

Hopefully character and track dlc, both retro and new. Hopefully tracks that fell very different from eachother.

#7 Boose

Boose

Goomba

• Members
  • 8 posts
  • NNID:Boose77
  • Fandom:
    Legend of Zelda

Posted 14 June 2014 - 06:19 PM

I would love to go back to tracks from older games, espcially the SNES and N64 versions. In reality though, i would be happy with just about any DLC as long as there is some substance to it!

p3djk.png

WiiU - Boose77

3Ds - 3368-2846-2692

#8 Mewbot

Mewbot

I'm batman

• Members
  • 2,027 posts
  • NNID:R00bot
  • Fandom:
    Legend of Zelda and Super Smash Bros.

Posted 14 June 2014 - 06:41 PM

Block Fort.

block-fort.png

I would love to go back to tracks from older games, espcially the SNES and N64 versions. In reality though, i would be happy with just about any DLC as long as there is some substance to it!

Nice profile pic.

Y U READ THIS?...WHY IS THERE TEXT HERE? LOL WTF
       bi5tzqg.gif

Wii U ID : R00bot

#9 Boose

Boose

Goomba

• Members
  • 8 posts
  • Fandom:
    Legend of Zelda

Posted 14 June 2014 - 06:46 PM

Nice profile pic.

Same to you! B)

I can't wait for the new game.

p3djk.png

WiiU - Boose77

3Ds - 3368-2846-2692

#10 Mewbot

Mewbot

I'm batman

• Members
  • 2,027 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 14 June 2014 - 07:34 PM

Same to you! B)

I can't wait for the new game.

Yes, looks incredible. If I could just jump in a cryo tube for a year or so I'd happily do so.

bi5tzqg.gif

#11 Ecorsbie

Ecorsbie

Spear Guy

• Members
  • 95 posts

Posted 14 June 2014 - 11:09 PM

I think a track editor would be awesome..and have the function where you could upload those tracks for everyone to play!!  Awesome idea!!

#12 TheDoctor_13

TheDoctor_13

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 728 posts
  • Fandom:
    Doctor Who

Posted 15 June 2014 - 12:11 AM

I think a track editor would be awesome..and have the function where you could upload those tracks for everyone to play!!  Awesome idea!!

Can you add that as DLC? Idk. And they thought about a Track Editor, they just couldn't figure a way to make it easy to use and intuitive. Now if they do, or keep trying, its possible. I thought Gamepad would help with that aspect. 
And that function would be MiiVerse, already does that for Pushmo World and Mario Maker.

As for DLC I want, an Arena Battle mode, though the new one is somewhat good, better if it had more players though. A character pack with Dry Bones, Diddy Kong, Birdo, Kamek, Bowser Jr. Even e. Gadd. Some new maps, a option to turn on the camera to change with the anti grav sections.

Stupid Snowmads!

#13 Mewbot

Mewbot

I'm batman

• Members
  • 2,027 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 15 June 2014 - 12:20 AM

a option to turn on the camera to change with the anti grav sections.

Nintendo says that makes people sick.

bi5tzqg.gif

#14 TheDoctor_13

TheDoctor_13

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 728 posts
  • Fandom:
    Doctor Who

Posted 15 June 2014 - 01:15 AM

Nintendo says that makes people sick.

Then give the option with a warning! or only slight change. I really wish Anti-grav sections were atleast noticable more, like in Toad's Turn Pike on the sides. Other wise I don't know why they included at all, sick I could understand, and it would be too late to change, but 3DS makes some people sick, but its a option that they still make games that use. Unless its incredibly sick, thats not a excuse, but it can be fixed where its atleast a slight change.

Stupid Snowmads!

#15 Rizefall

Rizefall

Green Koopa Troopa

• Members
  • 44 posts

Posted 15 June 2014 - 05:30 AM

Track editor would be the best thing ever.

But if that can't happen, I would like some tracks from past games. Like Ghost Valley

Things like this does not happen enough. Just imagine all fun the players could have and the longlivity of the game if something like this were to be created. 

#16 umegames

umegames

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 651 posts
  • NNID:Donte2k
  • Fandom:
    Sonic and Megaman

Posted 15 June 2014 - 06:45 AM

I must have Luigi Raceway back! whether it be N64 or GCN

#17 Hunter

Hunter

Cheetah

• Members
  • 1,664 posts
  • NNID:Mr.Orange
  • Fandom:
    spyro, crash bandicoot, prince of persia

Posted 15 June 2014 - 07:13 AM

The thing I don't like about track dlc is that when you go online and play a game and then get booted because you don't have the track that was chosen. I always hated that when I played Halo.

#18 Boose

Boose

Goomba

• Members
  • 8 posts
  • Fandom:
    Legend of Zelda

Posted 15 June 2014 - 07:57 AM

While i think this would be super cool, i think there could be some issues.

Mainly quality being one of them. Nintendo would have to not only have an easy and intuitive track creator, but have a serious in depth prerequisite for what it takes to actually finish and publish a map. ex. if track goes upside down, you must place gravity pads.

I like with the idea of custom tracks, but i like quality as well, not some track that looks good and just turns into a complete crap fest.

p3djk.png

WiiU - Boose77

3Ds - 3368-2846-2692

#19 blazekid7

blazekid7

Spiked Goomba

• Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 15 June 2014 - 10:35 AM

Rainbow road grand prix pls nintendo

Im hoping for new tracks and remakes, hopefully they will release them !

#20 Rockodoodle

Rockodoodle

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 677 posts

Posted 15 June 2014 - 12:08 PM

Given how fast this title has sold, they would be foolish not to add some tracks.  I'd be happy with 6 retro and two new bonus tracks.  I'd also pay for new cars and characters.  

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!