• Please log in to reply
29 replies to this topic

#21 Falco

Falco

Spiny

• Members
  • 213 posts

Posted 15 June 2014 - 01:23 PM

since smash bros. have characters from non nintendo game, should mario kart dlc charact?ers also be from games other than nintendo

#22 alex15810

alex15810

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 109 posts

Posted 16 June 2014 - 07:59 AM

For DLC I want battle tracks. Because battle mode right now is pretty much unplayable. The standard tracks are just too big and drawn out.

I'd like to see some improvements to online play as well...something more than a single rating. Nintendo should take ideas from call of duty and give us achievments, improved and detailed stats, cosmetic unlockables, ect.

Online play is so important. I want things to shoot for or I'm going to lose interest. We should have cosmetic unlockables for things like winning a certain number of races, winning a race on each track, hitting a certain number of racers with a boomerang, ect.

Edited by alex15810, 17 June 2014 - 12:38 PM.

#23 ZyroXZ2

ZyroXZ2

Blooper

• Members
  • 198 posts

Posted 16 June 2014 - 05:26 PM

I want more "straight shot" tracks.  I absolutely LOVED Mount Wario and Rainbow Road 64...

There's something fresh and intense about knowing you don't have laps, and that you're clamoring for that first place in a straight shot to the finish line...  :D

Check out my entertainment gaming channel!

Sig_Banner.jpg

www.youtube.com/zyroxz2

Enjoy!  :laugh:

#24 Insanejawa

Insanejawa

Shy Guy

• Members
  • 34 posts

Posted 19 June 2014 - 02:29 AM

Someone beat me to it, some non Mario world characters, if the more "life like" ones are not feasible like Samus or Link, but WW Link could be. More tracks. The character selection was my only gripe about this game, too many babies and koppa-kids.

#25 Atticus

Atticus

Game Genie

• Members
  • 372 posts
  • NNID:Atticus242
  • Fandom:
    Wii U, 3DS, Xbox 360, WWE

Posted 22 June 2014 - 11:10 AM

Given how fast this title has sold, they would be foolish not to add some tracks.  I'd be happy with 6 retro and two new bonus tracks.  I'd also pay for new cars and characters.  

Nintendo must realize this is a gold mine.

I miss (just to name a few off the top of my head)...

Coconut Mall

Maple Treeway

Bowser Castle (N64)

Daisy Cruise Ship

Some one mentioned Block Fort earlier, I can't imagine the chaos of an extended 12 player Block Fort (but would want to be able to set it to just 4 players if I choose).

I'd want to see Frog (Suit) Mario, Pauline and Candy Kong as DLC characters (again just off the top of my head).

#26 Rockodoodle

Rockodoodle

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 677 posts

Posted 22 June 2014 - 12:55 PM

Nintendo must realize this is a gold mine.

I miss (just to name a few off the top of my head)...

Coconut Mall

Maple Treeway

Bowser Castle (N64)

Daisy Cruise Ship

Some one mentioned Block Fort earlier, I can't imagine the chaos of an extended 12 player Block Fort (but would want to be able to set it to just 4 players if I choose).

I'd want to see Frog (Suit) Mario, Pauline and Candy Kong as DLC characters (again just off the top of my head).

I wouldn't mind a few off of the MK Wii..... And even tho there's three off of 3ds, I wouldn't mind a few more of those.  

#27 Falco

Falco

Spiny

• Members
  • 213 posts

Posted 01 July 2014 - 12:54 PM

what abou triple blue shells as a dlc

#28 Guy Fieri

Guy Fieri

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,417 posts

Posted 01 July 2014 - 09:34 PM

I don't think they'll be offering older tracks as DLC. The amount of retro tracks left alone is pretty low when you count out the GBA/SNES tracks (which only get one or two tracks a game), so I imagine they'll want to save what they have left for MK9. But I'd love to see retro battle mode tracks, or any tracks that aren't like the new battle mode. New characters are a must, I despise Baby Rosalina/Daisy and PGP. Also the coin item should just be patched out if you already have 10 coins, it's useless.

Edited by Cranky Kong, 01 July 2014 - 09:35 PM.

#29 Falco

Falco

Spiny

• Members
  • 213 posts

Posted 15 July 2014 - 01:05 PM

dlc should have more tracks just like wario mountain

#30 tboss

tboss

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,242 posts

Posted 15 July 2014 - 02:23 PM

dlc would be nice, want to see more harder tracks that also do more. wario mountain is great because there is ALOT that make it unique, not just the 1 lap. as for retro, they need to redip into already used retro tracks. wii was one of the first games with retro tracks, and it picked some of the best. MK8 retro track selection is very poor compared to past games. also bring back a good battle mode. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!