Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,337 posts
  • NNID:xWydrAx
  • Fandom:
    Smash Bros all day.

Posted 11 July 2014 - 11:27 PM

I'm not reading that wall sorry

Ok. Your willingness to remain ignorant is your own loss, and since it sounds like you're still willing to suck Slightly Mad's dick and buy the game we're talking money wise as well.

Though if you do you've just effed all of us who don't like being treated like crap over, so thanks for that.

WAR IS PEACE

FREEDOM IS SLAVERY

IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH

LISTEN AND BELIEVE

#43 Akazury

Akazury

Bullet Bill

• Members
  • 352 posts
  • NNID:Akazury
  • Fandom:
    Pikmin, The Legend of Zelda, Pokémon

Posted 12 July 2014 - 12:12 AM

Damn are we being pessimistic and paranoid over here. Every bit more development time invested in the WiiU is worth it, they have assured us time and time again that they are working on a WiiU version now maybe the games just needs to be more polished or they delayed it because of all the games coming out. Nintendo has quite the schedule with HW in Septemeber, Bayo in October, Sonic Boom and Pokémon in November and SSB and Captain Toad in December. Maybe a delay isn't a bad choice.

It's interesting that when Nintendo delays a game nobody bats an eye but the moment a third party does it everybody loses their mind and it's a conspircay. Really people, have a little faith in humanity

Everything can change, but I'm never changing who I am

#44 GAMER1984

GAMER1984

Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,036 posts
  • NNID:gamer1984
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo

Posted 12 July 2014 - 12:17 AM

Damn are we being pessimistic and paranoid over here. Every bit more development time invested in the WiiU is worth it, they have assured us time and time again that they are working on a WiiU version now maybe the games just needs to be more polished or they delayed it because of all the games coming out. Nintendo has quite the schedule with HW in Septemeber, Bayo in October, Sonic Boom and Pokémon in November and SSB and Captain Toad in December. Maybe a delay isn't a bad choice.

It's interesting that when Nintendo delays a game nobody bats an eye but the moment a third party does it everybody loses their mind and it's a conspircay. Really people, have a little faith in humanity

I hear you BUT this is crap. I dont believe the need more time things. I guarnatee you if this game was still coming to ps360 it would ship if it was coming to mobile it would ship, Why is it that all these games need MORE TIME on Wii U. We have not seen an ounce of footage so we have nothing to go off of. Its their word against nothing because their is nothing to judge off of. all together this stinks. I was really looking forward. Lets see what happens Ubisoft sill has not said a word since their watchdog delay they are s hard at work yet we cant get a DAMN SCREENSHOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#45 Akazury

Akazury

Bullet Bill

• Members
  • 352 posts
  • NNID:Akazury
  • Fandom:
    Pikmin, The Legend of Zelda, Pokémon

Posted 12 July 2014 - 12:51 AM

I hear you BUT this is crap. I dont believe the need more time things. I guarnatee you if this game was still coming to ps360 it would ship if it was coming to mobile it would ship, Why is it that all these games need MORE TIME on Wii U. We have not seen an ounce of footage so we have nothing to go off of. Its their word against nothing because their is nothing to judge off of. all together this stinks. I was really looking forward. Lets see what happens Ubisoft sill has not said a word since their watchdog delay they are s hard at work yet we cant get a DAMN SCREENSHOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What is this obsession with having prove, you don't need prove to believe that something could need more time. We haven't seen anything yet, if anything is a sign that it needs more time that's it. Having nothing to show or nothing they find showable, in my perspective, can only mean something isn't anywhere near finished.

Ubisoft is another story, Ubi is known for screwing us over so yes with them I don't buy it when they say they are working on it. But SM haven't done anything to doubt them (as far as I no off) so why would we, only because of an delay? Like I pointed out earlier, somebody at Nintendo said this and I agree witht them. A delayed game can evantually be a good game but a rushed game is bad forever.

Everything can change, but I'm never changing who I am

#46 3Dude

3Dude

Whomp

• Section Mods
  • 5,482 posts

Posted 12 July 2014 - 04:02 AM

What is this obsession with having prove, you don't need prove to believe that something could need more time. We haven't seen anything yet, if anything is a sign that it needs more time that's it. Having nothing to show or nothing they find showable, in my perspective, can only mean something isn't anywhere near finished.

Ubisoft is another story, Ubi is known for screwing us over so yes with them I don't buy it when they say they are working on it. But SM haven't done anything to doubt them (as far as I no off) so why would we, only because of an delay? Like I pointed out earlier, somebody at Nintendo said this and I agree witht them. A delayed game can evantually be a good game but a rushed game is bad forever.

Well, in support of your argument about the game not being ready, I submit the project cars weekly build logs.

After about a week or two of ps4/xbone starting, wii u updates stopped cold turkey. The wii u build likely hasnt been touched since starting ps4/xbone versions, which is why only the wii u version is being delayed.

banner1_zpsb47e46d2.png

#47 GAMER1984

GAMER1984

Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,036 posts
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo

Posted 12 July 2014 - 04:28 AM

Well, in support of your argument about the game not being ready, I submit the project cars weekly build logs.

After about a week or two of ps4/xbone starting, wii u updates stopped cold turkey. The wii u build likely hasnt been touched since starting ps4/xbone versions, which is why only the wii u version is being delayed.

thats what I am saying. Go back same thing happened with Watchdogs. they said game was already in development BEFORE ps360 version and as we know only one got left out in the cold. it's BS

in related news they are suppose to be release more info on Wii U version next week... so we will see check @wmdcars for what I am talking about

Edited by GAMER1984, 12 July 2014 - 04:30 AM.

#48 Raiden

Raiden

wall crusher

• Members
  • 4,738 posts

Posted 12 July 2014 - 07:24 AM

Ok. Your willingness to remain ignorant is your own loss, and since it sounds like you're still willing to suck Slightly Mad's dick and buy the game we're talking money wise as well.

Though if you do you've just effed all of us who don't like being treated like crap over, so thanks for that.

Only one ignorant is you. You decided to be a little girl throw a tantrum and point a finger stubbornly not knowing how things work and stick to being a little girl because you wanted to throw a tantrum and have blame.

#49 Gamejunkie

Gamejunkie

Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,198 posts

Posted 12 July 2014 - 07:46 AM

I think those who are ignorant are the ones who automatically assume its either the developer or publisher who is behind this decision when like everyone else they are not privy to what goes on behind the scenes and like everyone else have no clue as to what is going on regards this decision yet they still make assumptions about it. It could be the developer or the publisher's decision or a mutual one. We don't know.

#50 iEatTacos

iEatTacos

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 724 posts
  • NNID:iEatTacos
  • Fandom:
    Fallout, Elder Scrolls, Legend Of Zelda

Posted 12 July 2014 - 08:57 AM

Pretty sure the few 3rd party developers/publishers that make or plan to make games for the Wii U view it as not so important so they put the development on the back burners and get the "important" platforms done first. Sad state of affairs

#51 the gamz girnalizt

the gamz girnalizt

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 138 posts
  • Fandom:
    criticising nintendo

Posted 12 July 2014 - 09:34 AM

I might still get this game for the Wii U because it doesn't look like to be a gimped version, and it's not from EA. Plus, it lookd like Slightly Mad worked really hard on it.

gamz girnalizm all da way

#52 Scumbag

Scumbag

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,177 posts

Posted 12 July 2014 - 10:14 AM

What are you saying? We should boycott the Wii U version because it's delayed more than the other versions?

#53 KeptMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

KeptMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,337 posts
  • Fandom:
    Smash Bros all day.

Posted 12 July 2014 - 02:10 PM

But that's the thing, as people have said, the Wii U version already had extra time. A whole YEAR extra time. Also Where did the "polish" in all the other wii u delays go? cuz i haven't seen it.

And the reason no one bats an eye when nintendo delays is because the only reason it COULD be delayed is because it needs more time. Nintendo isn't developing for anyone but themselves. There's no place else that time is going to.

In this case it very much looks like the devs basically thought wii u version isn't important enough to be developed in time to be released alongside the others. Which is ridiculous because according to their site's survey we're the most interested party and will be accounting for 27% of the sale. So why do they think it's not important that we're treated equally. They know will take the spit in their face and still go out and buy the game so it can happen again and again. Much like why EA treats everyone like crap. If you keep buying their game you're pretty much begging for more.

Only one ignorant is you. You decided to be a little girl throw a tantrum and point a finger stubbornly not knowing how things work and stick to being a little girl because you wanted to throw a tantrum and have blame.

How the eff would you know if you didn't read my argument?

Also apparently you're ignorant of what the word ignorant means, so i'll define it for you:

ig·no·rant  [ig-ner-uhnt]
adjective
lacking in knowledge or training; unlearned: an ignorant man
in other words, being angry at being treated like a second class gamer? Not ignorant. Assuming that because this happened as namco stepped as publisher it must be their fault? Ignorant. Ignoring someone quite level headedly because oh no it's too long, even when you've admitted you don't have a job and spend all day at home? Willingly fighting to remain ignorant.

I think those who are ignorant are the ones who automatically assume its either the developer or publisher who is behind this decision when like everyone else they are not privy to what goes on behind the scenes and like everyone else have no clue as to what is going on regards this decision yet they still make assumptions about it. It could be the developer or the publisher's decision or a mutual one. We don't know.

Who the heck else has a say on if a game is delayed? We don't all the details in this case, and i specifically stated exactly that, but the way the industry works doesn't magically change so fairys decide what games do or do not get delayed. There are only two people who can make the decision. Publisher. Developer.

What are you saying? We should boycott the Wii U version because it's delayed more than the other versions? 

Oh i'm gettin the game, but used. Neither dev or publisher will be getting my money, because if they do, i will be enabling behavior i consider deplorable. I'd pretty much be an abused wife who buys her husband belts to beat her with, then complains about it.

Same reason i boycotted all ea games.

WAR IS PEACE

FREEDOM IS SLAVERY

IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH

LISTEN AND BELIEVE

#54 Raiden

Raiden

wall crusher

• Members
  • 4,738 posts

Posted 12 July 2014 - 02:54 PM

lol  shush while the worlds smallest violin plays as you keep throwin your tantrum.

Publishers have final say on anything simple as that. Yeah not going to a read a wall of WAAAH! Boo Hoo. Seriously dude chill out lol

Edited by Ryudo, 12 July 2014 - 03:08 PM.

#55 Scumbag

Scumbag

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,177 posts

Posted 12 July 2014 - 03:14 PM

It's still a kick in the groin for Wii U owners so I understand how this can piss people off.

I'll probably wait until ALL versions are out and if the Wii U one is any good, will get that new.

#56 GAMER1984

GAMER1984

Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,036 posts
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo

Posted 12 July 2014 - 05:02 PM

It's still a kick in the groin for Wii U owners so I understand how this can piss people off.

I'll probably wait until ALL versions are out and if the Wii U one is any good, will get that new.

true and their statement today on facebook did not help at all. "WAIT A YEAR" i dont like the sound of that.

#57 KeptMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,337 posts
  • Fandom:
    Smash Bros all day.

Posted 12 July 2014 - 05:45 PM

lol  shush while the worlds smallest violin plays as you keep throwin your tantrum.

Publishers have final say on anything simple as that. Yeah not going to a read a wall of WAAAH! Boo Hoo. Seriously dude chill out lol

And that's how you make yourself look like an idiot.

The post was explaining why I think Slightly Mad is at least partly responisble. Had almost nothing to do with my personal feeling on the subject.

It was supposed to be my first realistic racing game ever :/

WAR IS PEACE

FREEDOM IS SLAVERY

IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH

LISTEN AND BELIEVE

#58 Raiden

Raiden

wall crusher

• Members
  • 4,738 posts

Posted 12 July 2014 - 06:03 PM

And that's how you make yourself look like an idiot.

The post was explaining why I think Slightly Mad is at least partly responisble. Had almost nothing to do with my personal feeling on the subject.

It was supposed to be my first realistic racing game ever :/

Flaming flaming flaming.  How do you expect people to respond to you when all you are doing is acting like a child with insults and tantrums.

U Slightly Mad bro?

Edited by Ryudo, 12 July 2014 - 06:04 PM.

#59 KeptMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,337 posts
  • Fandom:
    Smash Bros all day.

Posted 12 July 2014 - 08:45 PM

Flaming flaming flaming.  How do you expect people to respond to you when all you are doing is acting like a child with insults and tantrums.

U Slightly Mad bro?

If I was flaming you, you would be angry. I haven't even insulted you. I just said making comments on something you never read makes you sound like an idiot. It does.

WAR IS PEACE

FREEDOM IS SLAVERY

IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH

LISTEN AND BELIEVE

#60 Gamejunkie

Gamejunkie

Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,198 posts

Posted 13 July 2014 - 05:17 AM

Rubbish. Publishers don't always have a say in a games release. Developers can have just as much influence on such decisions.

But that's the thing, as people have said, the Wii U version already had extra time. A whole YEAR extra time. Also Where did the "polish" in all the other wii u delays go? cuz i haven't seen it.
And the reason no one bats an eye when nintendo delays is because the only reason it COULD be delayed is because it needs more time. Nintendo isn't developing for anyone but themselves. There's no place else that time is going to.
In this case it very much looks like the devs basically thought wii u version isn't important enough to be developed in time to be released alongside the others. Which is ridiculous because according to their site's survey we're the most interested party and will be accounting for 27% of the sale. So why do they think it's not important that we're treated equally. They know will take the spit in their face and still go out and buy the game so it can happen again and again. Much like why EA treats everyone like crap. If you keep buying their game you're pretty much begging for more.

How the eff would you know if you didn't read my argument?
Also apparently you're ignorant of what the word ignorant means, so i'll define it for you:

ig·no·rant  [ig-ner-uhnt]
adjective
lacking in knowledge or training; unlearned: an ignorant man
in other words, being angry at being treated like a second class gamer? Not ignorant. Assuming that because this happened as namco stepped as publisher it must be their fault? Ignorant. Ignoring someone quite level headedly because oh no it's too long, even when you've admitted you don't have a job and spend all day at home? Willingly fighting to remain ignorant.

Who the heck else has a say on if a game is delayed? We don't all the details in this case, and i specifically stated exactly that, but the way the industry works doesn't magically change so fairys decide what games do or do not get delayed. There are only two people who can make the decision. Publisher. Developer.

Oh i'm gettin the game, but used. Neither dev or publisher will be getting my money, because if they do, i will be enabling behavior i consider deplorable. I'd pretty much be an abused wife who buys her husband belts to beat her with, then complains about it.
Same reason i boycotted all ea games.

I suggest you go back and read my post as you obviously haven't. My point was that its not only publishers who can have an influence on a games release date but developers also. People who make the assumption that its always the publishers are wrong.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!