#21 AMAC

AMAC

Pegasus

• Members
  • 1,055 posts
  • Fandom:
    Yoshi, Ponies, Mario, Professor Layton

Posted 16 June 2011 - 10:18 AM

I went to see the Hangover Part II today. I haven't seen the first one, but it was still enjoyable and very funny. I'm definitely going to watch the first one now. If you like comedies, go and see this.

I also saw a trailer for Horrible Bosses at the cinema. It also looks like it'd be a funny film.

#22 Camcam281

Camcam281

Bob-omb

• Members
  • 276 posts
  • Fandom:
    Kid icarus, Mario kart, and OoT :)

Posted 16 June 2011 - 12:21 PM

So far this year I have seen: red riding hood, sucker punch, pirates of the caribbean, and Xmen First Class. I still want to see green lantern, Harry potter, maybe super 8, maybe captain America.
Posted Image

#23 Kinvara

Kinvara

Shy Guy

• Members
  • 37 posts

Posted 16 June 2011 - 03:22 PM

I've seen Kung Fu Panda 2. Might see Super 8. Definitely going to go see winnie the Pooh since I'm a big fan of traditional animation.

#24 AMAC

AMAC

Pegasus

• Members
  • 1,055 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 25 June 2011 - 03:38 AM

I saw X-Men: First Class earlier this week. I saw the Wolverine film a couple of years ago, but other than that I haven't read/seen any X-Men comics or films. I still enjoyed this film though, so you don't need to know anything about X-Men to enjoy this one. If you like action films then I'd recommend seeing this one.

#25 nintendo3DS

nintendo3DS

Pokemon Master

• Members
  • 1,624 posts
  • Fandom:
    Pokemon, FF XIII trilogy

Posted 25 June 2011 - 03:45 AM

I have seen Super 8, which is a great film if you like sci-fi action/kinda romantic/funny films than this is a must see film! I cant remember any other films that i saw this year.

#26 Kinvara

Kinvara

Shy Guy

• Members
  • 37 posts

Posted 29 June 2011 - 10:16 AM

Update:

Super 8 was pretty good. Not great. I have no desire to see it again but I enjoyed it for what it was.

Cars 2 was a huge disappointment-very mediocre. I wasn't expecting much but still... it's Pixar's worst film by a landslide.

#27 Epic Kirby

Epic Kirby

Boo

• Members
  • 515 posts
  • Fandom:
    Kirby, Final Fantasy, Umeniko, DeathNote

Posted 03 July 2011 - 06:01 PM

When the hell is Super 8 going to release in the UK? :D

Anyway... I'm thinking about going to see Transformers 3 tomorrow, it's getting killed by the critics but they're not always known to like the things that the public likes.
Posted ImagePosted Image

Check out my RP
Kirby Sig made by Anisaxis, thanks dude :)

#28 Andy

Andy

The Ganon Slayer

• Members
  • 1,352 posts
  • NNID:Andyjoe522
  • Fandom:
    The Legend of Zelda

Posted 17 July 2011 - 02:29 PM

So far this year I have seen Pirates 4 and Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2. Other movies I want to see are Cars 2, and Whine the Pooh.
Posted Image

#29 Feld0

Feld0

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,002 posts

Posted 17 July 2011 - 02:55 PM

Saw Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2 yesterday. In IMAX 3D. It was incredible. :P

#30 Bill Cipher

Bill Cipher

IT WAS ME BARRY!

• Members
  • 1,086 posts
  • NNID:LordOfGrapeJuice
  • Fandom:
    RPGs

Posted 17 July 2011 - 03:17 PM

When the hell is Super 8 going to release in the UK? :P

Anyway... I'm thinking about going to see Transformers 3 tomorrow, it's getting killed by the critics but they're not always known to like the things that the public likes.

What about Pixar films? those ussually are well recieved by both critics and the public

Anyways, I'm not sure what I'm seeing this summer. All I know right now is that I am seeing Captain America the day it comes out

Games that refuse to use Gameplay effectively to do anything are like films that refuse to use cinematography in film to do anything.

NNID: Lord of Grape Juice /PSN: Nderbert/Steam: Harmonius EX

Games/Animation/Film/Comics/Literature/Fantasy/Sci-fi.

#31 Guy Fieri

Guy Fieri

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,417 posts

Posted 19 July 2011 - 08:00 AM

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2, Rio, Rango, Cars 2, Kung Fu Panda 2, Puss in Boots, The Muppets Movie, and Arthur Christmas. Though starting with Puss in Boots none of those movies have been released.

#32 Ruthie

Ruthie

Blooper

• Writers
  • 170 posts
  • Fandom:
    Mario, Final Fantasy, Uncharted, Ratchet

Posted 23 July 2011 - 03:11 PM

Went to see Harry Potter on Monday, was absolutely brilliant. I imagine it wouldn't have been even better in 3D but I didn't want to pay the £2.60 extra ;) .

Thinking about going to see Captain America but I'm not sure yet.
Assistant Writer of Wii U Go and Vita/3DS enthusiast.

#33 Epic Kirby

Epic Kirby

Boo

• Members
  • 515 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 24 July 2011 - 09:31 AM

Not sure what film i want to see next but I was thinking about Horrible Bosses maybe?
Posted ImagePosted Image

Check out my RP

#34 AMAC

AMAC

Pegasus

• Members
  • 1,055 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 24 July 2011 - 09:33 AM

Not sure what film i want to see next but I was thinking about Horrible Bosses maybe?

It looks like it could be quite funny from the trailer. It looks like the sort of film I'd enjoy, but there's other films out there I'd rather see.

#35 Epic Kirby

Epic Kirby

Boo

• Members
  • 515 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 24 July 2011 - 11:19 AM

It looks like it could be quite funny from the trailer. It looks like the sort of film I'd enjoy, but there's other films out there I'd rather see.

Yeah, I've been judging it purely on the trailer so far but reviews have been finding it so-so to bad.
Posted ImagePosted Image

Check out my RP

#36 Andy

Andy

The Ganon Slayer

• Members
  • 1,352 posts
  • Fandom:
    The Legend of Zelda

Posted 25 July 2011 - 11:43 AM

I'm going to go see Cars 2 today, and I plan on going to go see Harry Potter in Imax 3D this weekend.
Posted Image

#37 Bill Cipher

Bill Cipher

IT WAS ME BARRY!

• Members
  • 1,086 posts
  • NNID:LordOfGrapeJuice
  • Fandom:
    RPGs

Posted 25 July 2011 - 02:11 PM

Yeah, I've been judging it purely on the trailer so far but reviews have been finding it so-so to bad.

I saw it. The film is quite funny. My favorite line is what the murder consultate calls himself

Games that refuse to use Gameplay effectively to do anything are like films that refuse to use cinematography in film to do anything.

NNID: Lord of Grape Juice /PSN: Nderbert/Steam: Harmonius EX

Games/Animation/Film/Comics/Literature/Fantasy/Sci-fi.

#38 Andy

Andy

The Ganon Slayer

• Members
  • 1,352 posts
  • Fandom:
    The Legend of Zelda

Posted 26 July 2011 - 08:43 AM

Saw Cars 2 yesterday. It was different from the first, but it was still good.
Posted Image

#39 Elric

Elric

The Golden Wizard

• Section Mods
  • 1,599 posts
  • Fandom:
    John mayer, Umineko

Posted 28 July 2011 - 08:06 AM

I saw it. The film is quite funny. My favorite line is what the murder consultate calls himself

I saw it yesterday. pretty funny movie, I dont know why criticts are cracking down on it like you say, but then again they are not always right. I thought it was pretty funny. especially towards the end.

OkamiSignature_zps2bbbe0da.png

fox.gif

#40 AMAC

AMAC

Pegasus

• Members
  • 1,055 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 28 July 2011 - 12:55 PM

I saw it yesterday. pretty funny movie, I dont know why criticts are cracking down on it like you say, but then again they are not always right. I thought it was pretty funny. especially towards the end.

I often enjoy films that get poor reviews from the critics. The Hangover Part II got bad reviews, but I still really enjoyed it. That's why I tend to decide what films to see based on what my friends say, rather than what critics say.

I saw a trailer for Captain America the other day. I'll probably see it in the next couple of weeks. It looks like it'll be a decent film.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!