• Please log in to reply
899 replies to this topic

#21 Feld0

Feld0

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,002 posts

Posted 05 June 2011 - 08:35 PM

Got a different idea of a roster, but how it'll change depends on if SSB4 is revealed and if this rumor turns out true:
Posted ImageI don't think he has the information for SSB4. Look at it, there's so much wrong with this rumor. Make what you wish of this.

Okay, I think we can now scratch off the epic "leak" I reported a few hours ago.

#22 Wertville

Wertville

Piranha Plant

• Members
  • 859 posts
  • Fandom:
    Umineko, Fate/Stay Night, Tsukihime

Posted 06 June 2011 - 11:40 AM

Actually, you can't... That Cactus guy correctly predicted the trailer for one game, and a game that was accidentally leaked through an interview... Either he's really lucky, or he knows something. (Or those companies wanted to put in an internet joke.)

Though that particular post could be another 4Chan user pretending to be him, or a joke from him... Or he's telling the truth. And, honestly, I wouldn't put it past Nintendo to make a game like that :D
Posted ImagePosted Image

Character's I am a fanboy of:
Spoiler

3DS Game List:
Spoiler

#23 Limelight788

Limelight788

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 101 posts
  • Fandom:
    Dragon Ball, Nintendo, Gran Turismo

Posted 06 June 2011 - 11:53 AM

Actually, you can't... That Cactus guy correctly predicted the trailer for one game, and a game that was accidentally leaked through an interview... Either he's really lucky, or he knows something. (Or those companies wanted to put in an internet joke.)

Though that particular post could be another 4Chan user pretending to be him, or a joke from him... Or he's telling the truth. And, honestly, I wouldn't put it past Nintendo to make a game like that :D

We don't know if Round Catcus is involved in the gaming industry as someone from a gaming website or a video game developer and chances are slim that he's either. Plus 4Chan is not a good place to look for leaks for games; they're much more likely to organize to attack lulzworthy people like Chris Chan.

That guy probably got really lucky because it's clear from that description that he's guessing to gain credibility.

The Official Mega Man for SSB4 Thread

megaman-2.gif

Want Mega Man in Super Smash Bros. 4? Click on the link in the text and show your support!

#24 Wertville

Wertville

Piranha Plant

• Members
  • 859 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 06 June 2011 - 11:58 AM

He works for the ESRB; He claims that he was reviewing game trailers.

Actually, I wouldn't be surprised if Nintendo would throw in a fake one just to throw off the leaks :D
Posted ImagePosted Image

Spoiler

3DS Game List:
Spoiler

#25 Limelight788

Limelight788

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 101 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 06 June 2011 - 12:02 PM

Actually, I wouldn't be surprised if Nintendo would throw in a fake one just to throw off the leaks :D

If he does work for the ESRB, how can he get SSB4 so soon? It takes a long while for a game to be rated and it's not like they can get the game so soon after it starts developing.

megaman-2.gif

Want Mega Man in Super Smash Bros. 4? Click on the link in the text and show your support!

#26 Wertville

Wertville

Piranha Plant

• Members
  • 859 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 06 June 2011 - 12:03 PM

He's not reviewing the games, he's reviewing the E3 trailers. You can look it up yourself; it has to be done.
Posted ImagePosted Image

Spoiler

3DS Game List:
Spoiler

#27 AMAC

AMAC

Pegasus

• Members
  • 1,055 posts
  • Fandom:
    Yoshi, Ponies, Mario, Professor Layton

Posted 06 June 2011 - 12:08 PM

If he has made correct predictions before, then I can definitely see Nintendo and other developers doing that sort of thing. Even if it was just a lucky guess, the big companies wouldn't want to risk leaks.

#28 Wertville

Wertville

Piranha Plant

• Members
  • 859 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 06 June 2011 - 12:11 PM

The predictions I was talking about happened at the same time as the Smash Bros. One, apparently. Though I guess he leaked the details for the DSi XL previously, or something...
Posted ImagePosted Image

Spoiler

3DS Game List:
Spoiler

#29 Someone

Someone

Spear Guy

• Members
  • 86 posts

Posted 06 June 2011 - 01:34 PM

Surprisingly, I wouldn't find it hard to believe if Nintendo announced Megaman will be in the next SSB game. I find it unlikely that there will be Street Fighter characters, though (or at least more than one), since it would seem more like Street Fighter than SSB if more than just one person (most likely Ryu) was in the next Smash Bros. game. I have a mixed opinion about the Cactus person, since he's predicted things correctly before, but on the other hand, there's been a lot of unbelievable (literally) rumors about the Wii 2 (SWC64ES) floating around in the Internet abyss lately. I could see Nintendo doing something like that, but I won't believe any rumors until the E3 craze is over!

#30 Wertville

Wertville

Piranha Plant

• Members
  • 859 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 06 June 2011 - 01:40 PM

You mean the SWcES64...

Sorry, but I just had to correct you on that. That is all.
Posted ImagePosted Image

Spoiler

3DS Game List:
Spoiler

#31 omega

omega

Goomba

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 06 June 2011 - 04:40 PM

hmm i cant wait if this true but if there going to make another smash i wanna see some tales of characters like tales of symphonia kratos maybe the biggest badass of the game?
games are a get away when your tired or bored they can take you places you could have never thought of its like a book but 300x better :D

#32 Limelight788

Limelight788

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 101 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 08 June 2011 - 09:08 PM

It's official and we all know it; Super Smash Bros. 4 has been confirmed for the 3DS and Wii-U. Should be really interesting to see how this game goes because I'm hotly anticipating it.

megaman-2.gif

#33 Limelight788

Limelight788

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 101 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 10 June 2011 - 01:27 PM

@Wiiwouldlike2play: Could you change the title to "Super Smash Bros. Wii-U and 3DS Discussion Thread" until at least the names are officially revealed?

Sorry for double posting, but let's get some discussion going and I don't want to see another thread made.

What third-party characters do you think will make the cut? I think we'll see at least three and possibly four. They are Snake, Sonic, Mega Man/Ryu (I prefer Mega Man as he's my most wanted video game character for Smash 4), and Ryu Hyabusha. I'm only really expecting the first three, but it would be great if Ryu Hyabusha made the cut as well.

Bomberman is still possible, but I don't think we'll be seeing him this time around since Hudson Soft is pretty much dead with the exception of the Virtual Console.

Edited by Limelight788, 10 June 2011 - 01:28 PM.

megaman-2.gif

#34 Giazmofreak

Giazmofreak

Goomba

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 13 June 2011 - 04:44 PM

No ryu.
Ryu hasn't really had a home on a home nintendo console since alpha 2. Tatsunoko but eh.
Megaman. Proto man. Veiwtiful Joe.

#35 Wertville

Wertville

Piranha Plant

• Members
  • 859 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 13 June 2011 - 04:48 PM

Look, Smash Bros. is the NINTENDO fighting game, right?

That means that the capcom character that gets in would be the one closest to Nintendo, right...?

...Phoenix Wright for Smash Bros. 4.
Posted ImagePosted Image

Spoiler

3DS Game List:
Spoiler

#36 gr8 Monst3r

gr8 Monst3r

Goomba

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 13 June 2011 - 05:23 PM

God Heard us!!! Smash Bros for Wii U is confirmed..... :P

#37 Waller

Waller

Hammer Bro.

• Members
  • 1,655 posts
  • Fandom:
    Nothing

Posted 13 June 2011 - 05:49 PM

Phoenix Wright for Smash Bros. 4.

That would be awesome on so many levels that it's not even funny.

ezgif_com_gif_maker.gif

#38 BonBon

BonBon

Spiked Goomba

• Members
  • 17 posts
  • Fandom:
    Homestuck

Posted 13 June 2011 - 05:55 PM

I'm really hoping they open the door to more third parties in the new installments.
Smash Brothers should celebrate all of Nintendo's history, and the series' that have been most prominent on their systems. Tons of third party series, such Castlevania, Bomberman and Megaman have had much more impact on their consoles than characters like the Ice Climbers.

I'd rather see them expand into other companies they associate than become reliant on minor characters and obscure retro tributes.

Edited by BonBon, 13 June 2011 - 05:55 PM.

Posted Image

#39 D.player

D.player

Red Koopa Troopa

• Members
  • 68 posts
  • Fandom:
    Megaman Zero

Posted 13 June 2011 - 07:56 PM

So let's discuss what characters we;d like to see in the next smash bros.

The character I want most is Zero(from the Gba series)
(if
B up is Tenshouzan (flaming sword uppercut)
b side is Sengatotsu (stabbing dash)
b down is change weapon (triple rod, chain rod, recoil rod,(at least on of the 3) zero knuckle, buster and s boomerang)
b is the weapon you've chose with b down

fights mainly with saber, grabs with chain rod
a+a+a is the standard triple slash
Down smash is charged saber, up smash is charged triple rod, side smash is charged recoil rod?

#40 Guest_Baroque_*

Guest_Baroque_*
  • Guests

Posted 13 June 2011 - 08:02 PM

Travis Touchdown, Mega Man, and someone from Golden Sun.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Super, Smash, Bros, Ideas, Paper, Luigi, Paper luigi

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!