• Please log in to reply
64 replies to this topic

#61 Rockodoodle

Rockodoodle

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 677 posts

Posted 03 June 2015 - 08:29 PM

I can sorta see the "unfinished" aspect of this post- But I think it's far from bad. I never really even thought of it as "unfinished," but now that you mentioned like that and hearing how other companies have had releases and then their policy with DLC.  

My guess is that it might be a combination of factors that have been mentioned....  Get the game released before summer- kids getting out of school and the overall theme of the game being paintball..... So, they probably wanted to at least get the overall "engine" of the game out at the hard deadline....  And then adding these other pieces gives them some flexibility, but then also keeps the game fresh among fans- gives us something to look forward to periodically like Hyrule Warriors or MK8.  

If they play things right, we could still be talking about this game next year at this time......

#62 uPadWatcher2

uPadWatcher2

Dry Bones

• Members
  • 457 posts
  • Fandom:
    Mario, StarFox, Kid Icarus, SSB

Posted 03 June 2015 - 08:39 PM

This thread gives me diabeetus.

Bayonetta2banner102414.png

"Let's dance, boys!"

- Bayonetta

#63 Xiombarg

Xiombarg

[Sample Text]

• Administrators
  • 1,816 posts

Posted 04 June 2015 - 12:42 AM

Splatoon is a great finished game with extra content being worked on and released in future updates.

PS: Mics in FPSes are awful and you should feel bad for thinking mics are ever a good idea.

PPS: Custom loadouts is a stupid idea as loadouts should not be tailored to maps and you should git gud instead of trying to exploit things. If you're tired of a weapon type, drop out for 2 minutes, change it up, and hop back in.

PPPS: You can dominate if you actually git gud with any weapon and can be ready for the other weapon types. With a Zapper, you can be untouchable by ink rollers if you're good.

#64 CUD

CUD

Super Saiyan Dingus

• Members
  • 1,337 posts
  • NNID:CUDesu
  • Fandom:
    Gaben

Posted 05 June 2015 - 06:55 PM

PS: Mics in FPSes are awful and you should feel bad for thinking mics are ever a good idea.

I feel really bad right now.

This statement is false. The previous statement is true.

RIP in peace Nintendo.

cCIImXL.png

#65 Chrop

Chrop

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,291 posts
  • NNID:ChropUk
  • Fandom:
    Starfox, Legend of Zelda, Mario,

Posted 07 June 2015 - 11:35 AM

There are so many things wrong with Splatoon, it's just not even fun. 

1. No Lobbying with friends.

2. Only One Online Mode

3. Unbalanced Weapons

4. Only 5 Maps in total, LOL

5. No Option for Pro Controller

6. Unable to Exit Lobby 

7. Limited Custimization

8. Unable to change wepaons without leaving lobby

9 Do I even have to mention no Mics?

Didn't even see this thread, so I'm a little late, but here it goes.

1. Coming soon...

2. 2 online modes, more coming soon

3. Weapons are balanced, you just suck

4. 6, more coming soon.

5. Fair enough, I don't understand why that isn't an option either.

6. Fair enough, Seems stupid to not be able to leave a lobby, especially when you spend 120 seconds waiting for 1 guy.

7. If we had free customization, THEN there would be unbalanced weapons, seriously imagine seeking a Roller with seekers and bubbler... or an even more op set

8. Fair enough, this is also dumb.

9. Fair enough. I'd rather have mic's to, although this doesn't make the game bad.

10. No invincibilty when you spawn makes for easy spawn camping 

11. Can't choose to play on the same team with your friends

12. Only 2 Maps every 2 Hours is just so stupid.

13. Weapon Locked Abilities.

10. Actually they can't kill you in spawn, you have to leave the spawn area to be killed

11. coming soon....

12. every 4 hours, which is pretty bad too (although soon it'll be 3 maps every 4 hours which is better)

13. This is the same as number 7.

So pretty much, your argument is that the game is bad because the content that's coming soon, hasn't came out yet.

Edited by Chrop, 07 June 2015 - 11:36 AM.

lhKtSmX.png?2 Well, I've finally found my Starfox, and I love it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!