Lupaie

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,045 posts
  • NNID:Lupaie
  • Fandom:
    Banjo, F-Zero, Gears, Bioshock and Zelda

Posted 02 June 2015 - 02:13 AM

I've played with the pro controller... you can't?

What the world needs is more geniuses with humility, there are so few of us left

#42 Scumbag

Scumbag

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,177 posts

Posted 02 June 2015 - 04:17 AM

Think Splatoon is priced accordingly.

#43 NintendoReport

NintendoReport

NintendoChitChat

• Moderators
  • 5,907 posts
  • NNID:eddyray
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo Directs and Video Presentations

Posted 02 June 2015 - 05:04 AM

I've played with the pro controller... you can't?

only in battle dojo 1 vs 1 though, right?

Keep Smiling, It Makes People Wonder What You Are Up To!
PA Magician | Busiest PA Magician | Magician Reviewed | Certified Magic Professionals

nccbanner_by_sorceror12-d9japra.png-- nintendoreportbox.png -- nintendo_switch_logo_transparent___wordm

#44 MatrixChicken

MatrixChicken

Knock knock, Scootaloo...

• Members
  • 869 posts
  • NNID:MatrixChicken
  • Fandom:
    MLP:FiM, Mario, Star Wars... And more...

Posted 02 June 2015 - 06:58 AM

1. Lobbying with friends shouldn't have to be coming soon. It's an essential feature in any online multiplayer. Have you ever heard of a game where the main focus is online multiplayer yet decide not to have essential features day 1?

2. Yes, now there are two modes. I'll give you that. but two modes as lackluster as these are still not enough.

3. Are you saying the underwhelming performance of the shot gun and other various weapons is just as good as the roller or Splat Jr? Any player can see that some weapon types are better than others. Make each weapon as good as the other. P.S I'm not saying that Roller and Splat Jr are over powered, they're not. They're just on a totally different level.

4. Now we're up to 6, still a sad number to launch with. We have more maps ready to play at this moment but Nintendo decided to withhold ready to play content for whatever reason.

5. Whether or not the gamepad is supior compared to the pro controller is a matter of opinion and irrelevant. Some people (like me) do not enjoy using the gamepad and would rather play splatoon without motion controllers and the gamepad.

6. With so many people trying to play a game at once it would take no time at all to fill a spot for someone who has just left.

7. I agree the clothes option are fantastic, I too would like to see some customization for legwear. I think having your own weapon loadouts would make splatoon's balancing better. However that is debatable and I see your point.

8. Easy solution, Just have pre-prepared loadouts ready to choose from before each match. Maybe something similar to Smash4's custom loadouts?

9. I'll be honest, I don't think I personally would ever use public mics in Splatoon. However I still believe that it should be a feature that is included in the game. Even if it's in friend games only.

1. Wait until August, like you'd have to if they did "finish" the game before launch. The rest of us will be having fun with an awesome game.

2. There you go. If the two modes out right now are lackluster to you, this game just isn't for you. No need to try to bring everyone else down when it's just a matter of your taste.

3. Yes, yes I am. I tried the blasters and I did pretty well. And there were a couple times in ranked mode last night that I got utterly obliterated by someone with a blaster. One shot, one kill. Not very underpowered if you ask me. And some people are way too good with the chargers... >_>

4. Like I said, wait until the game would have been out. I'd wait on saying Nintendo is holding back finished content just yet... It would seem Port Mackerel was included in the game's files at launch, but we have no idea how it'll work from now on... Some maps are ready to show, yes, but that doesn't necessarily mean they're ready to release. If they are holding some content back, I'd guess it's to give them time to finish the rest, as well as to keep hype up for the game.

5. Sure, I guess. But the game was designed around the gamepad using motion controls.

6. I was having a hard time getting a match last night for a while. Think about it, this is a new IP on the Wii U we're talking about here. There isn't going to be a crazy amount of players like Smash or Mario Kart has. I expect all these things to be changed in the inevitable Spla2n, as long as the NX is a decent seller.

7. Eh, people would make crazy op combos, and everyone would end up using the same thing. If I could, I'd have an aerospray with a super jump beacon and the instrike. Some setups would just be way overpowered. But yeah you already said you can see that, so...

8. Yup that'd be a great option. As it is, though, it doesn't take long to change weapons at all. So unless you really, really need to keep playing with the same group of people, I don't see the big deal.

9. Friends VC would be great for the odd time I play online with friends, but I think it would cause some connection issues. The game already disconnects and lags every once in a while, and I'm not sure how voice chat would affect it. Of course, I'll always say, "just use skype", and everyone else will just say, "don't say that". It's a vicious cycle.

splatoonmcsig2_zps010eb482.png

Deviantart: MatrixChicken | Youtube: ThunderFilmStudios | Twitter: @JohnAlBerge

Twitch.tv: ThunderFilms | Soundcloud: ScootriX

#45 Lupaie

Lupaie

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,045 posts
  • NNID:Lupaie
  • Fandom:
    Banjo, F-Zero, Gears, Bioshock and Zelda

Posted 02 June 2015 - 07:34 AM

only in battle dojo 1 vs 1 though, right?

Oh, yes that is right

What the world needs is more geniuses with humility, there are so few of us left

#46 Raiden

Raiden

wall crusher

• Members
  • 4,738 posts

Posted 02 June 2015 - 07:41 AM

I'm glad you can whine about crap that doesn't matter like an entitled crybaby.

#47 Mc_Boing

Mc_Boing

Paragoomba

• Members
  • 24 posts

Posted 02 June 2015 - 09:15 AM

I'm having a lot of fun with the game. Things I would add:
Wish you could change button layout if you wanted to.
Need to be able to leave the waiting for players screen. I Got stuck there for so long waiting I had to power down my wii u.
The land mines would be better if they weren't on a timer.
Clan or team modes for competitive gaming and
Voice chat would be good for the new ranked battles.
Might be good to have two different friendly modes like level 10 and under for new players so they don't get destroyed by better players/weapons.
That's all I can think of for now :)
Posted Image

#48 Hank Hill

Hank Hill

Propaniac

• Moderators
  • 2,203 posts
  • NNID:GameCollector
  • Fandom:
    Professor Layton, inFAMOUS

Posted 02 June 2015 - 12:41 PM

I'm glad you can whine about crap that doesn't matter like an entitled crybaby.

67a.gif 

• CUD likes this

GameZombie44.png

The post above was certified to be simply smashing by the Wii U Forum Staff.

http://www.ebay.com/...mecollector1982

#49 Raiden

Raiden

wall crusher

• Members
  • 4,738 posts

Posted 02 June 2015 - 12:43 PM

67a.gif

Go back to trophy whoring and shut up. Some teen mod hates me fine but back off.

Edited by Ryudo, 02 June 2015 - 12:45 PM.

#50 Hank Hill

Hank Hill

Propaniac

• Moderators
  • 2,203 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 02 June 2015 - 12:47 PM

Go back to trophy whoring and shut up.

great-knights-of.jpg

GameZombie44.png

#51 Raiden

Raiden

wall crusher

• Members
  • 4,738 posts

Posted 02 June 2015 - 12:48 PM

great-knights-of.jpg

God forbid I enjoy my games instead of complaining about them all the time.  :rolleyes:

God forbid you are a http://www.urbandict...e.php?term=cunt

#52 Hank Hill

Hank Hill

Propaniac

• Moderators
  • 2,203 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 02 June 2015 - 12:51 PM

Go back to trophy whoring and shut up. Some teen mod hates me fine but back off.

I don't hate you, I just find your entire statement ironic and kinda hilarious. Also, circumventing the swear filter.

GameZombie44.png

#53 Raiden

Raiden

wall crusher

• Members
  • 4,738 posts

Posted 02 June 2015 - 12:52 PM

I don't hate you, I just find your entire statement ironic and kinda hilarious. Also, circumventing the swear filter.

Yes you do. You quote me everywhere how much you hate my posts. Good job mod starting the flame war.

#54 Hank Hill

Hank Hill

Propaniac

• Moderators
  • 2,203 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 02 June 2015 - 12:55 PM

Yes you do. You quote me everywhere how much you hate my posts. Good job mod starting the flame war.

I call out BS, I don't hate people. Hating people's a waste of time and emotional effort.

I'm also not the one that started calling names. There's a difference between calling out BS and being rude.

GameZombie44.png

#55 Merky_Water

Merky_Water

Goomba

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 02 June 2015 - 12:57 PM

...well isn't this place classy

merky-banner2.png

#56 Raiden

Raiden

wall crusher

• Members
  • 4,738 posts

Posted 02 June 2015 - 12:58 PM

I call out BS, I don't hate people. Hating people's a waste of time and emotional effort.

I'm also not the one that started calling names. There's a difference between calling out BS and being rude.

No you are just being an ass. I will be horsing dead before I hit 40 anyway and don't need to wastewhat's left of it it on twats like you.

Edited by Ryudo, 02 June 2015 - 12:59 PM.

#57 Hank Hill

Hank Hill

Propaniac

• Moderators
  • 2,203 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 02 June 2015 - 01:01 PM

...well isn't this place classy

Classiest place on the net ever since Feld0 left.

No you are just being an ass. I will be horsing dead before I hit 40 anyway and don't need to wastewhat's left of it it on twats like you.

Believe whatever you want, I'm not lying.

GameZombie44.png

#58 Raiden

Raiden

wall crusher

• Members
  • 4,738 posts

Posted 02 June 2015 - 01:06 PM

You are just full of yourself  good for you. You keep instigating. Good mod there. Sorce is the only one in green who doesn't provoke.

#59 Big Boss

Big Boss

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,115 posts

Posted 02 June 2015 - 02:53 PM

You are just full of yourself  good for you. You keep instigating. Good mod there. Sorce is the only one in green who doesn't provoke.

i think you should probably stop negatively contributing to threads by throwing out your opinion as fact in the form of gifs and then proceeding to insult anyone who disagrees with your bias.

That would probably help you out.

Edited by Big Dante, 02 June 2015 - 02:53 PM.

• CUD likes this

#60 SolxBurst

SolxBurst

Okami Amaterasu

• Writers
  • 630 posts
  • NNID:SolxBurst
  • Fandom:
    Okami, Fire Emblem, Legend of Zelda

Posted 02 June 2015 - 02:57 PM

Wait, this game is out!?!?!?! I thought it was launching in August...

But yeah, this game basically comes out in August, yeah all of the updates are free, but this sort of content shouldn't be locked out at all because most of this is clearly finished. This doesn't make it "bad", but very disappointing.

2jd1178.jpg

"...A well written villain is a hero in his/her own world..."

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!