Deadly Virus

Boo

• Members
  • 598 posts
  • Fandom:
    3D Mario, Metroid, F-Zero, Pokémon, SSB

Posted 03 February 2012 - 04:28 PM

http://nintendoevery...ii-u-developer/

So they're probably working on something for the console. Could we possibly see a showing of Conduit 3 at E3 2012? Of course, it doesn't have to be that, but with the popularity of the series amongst Wii owners it seems fitting for it to make the upgrade to next-gen HD and appear on the Wii U.

Posted Image

#2 Meelow100

Meelow100

Piranha Plant

• Members
  • 855 posts

Posted 03 February 2012 - 04:51 PM

The Grinder

#3 10k

Bullet Bill

• Members
  • 392 posts
  • Fandom:
    Zelda, Metroid, Mass Effect, Mario

Posted 03 February 2012 - 05:06 PM

Probably the grinder. It was delayed on wii. Maybe they transitioned it to wii u To add HD graphics and such
Posted Image
Never argue with an idiot, they drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.

#4 HaoSenVastForest

HaoSenVastForest

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 686 posts
  • Fandom:
    Everything LoZ!!!

Posted 03 February 2012 - 05:38 PM

I knew that they would eventually do this! And yeah I think that Conduit 3 would be great! I also hope that they fix all of em multiplayer bugs and they rehire the old voice actors.

Posted Image

In a world of Gray and black there is nothing here to take back...

(Words from your local demon and leader of the army of darkness)

#5 Caius Casshern Sins

Caius Casshern Sins

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,263 posts
  • Fandom:
    Yu-Gi-Oh, Pokemon, Megaman, more.

Posted 03 February 2012 - 05:43 PM

I think the grinder would come out for the Wii U before a Conduit 3. I just hope they do not team up with Sega as a publisher again.
Posted Image
Co-Leader of the A.D.P.F
Lose yourself in battle, and rejoice
After War there is Death ~ Goddess Palutena, victory is ours
Yeah, you've done a great job so far, letting the Metal Heads destroy the palace.

#6 Auzzie Wingman

Auzzie Wingman

Mournblade

• Members
  • 4,346 posts
  • NNID:AuzzieWingman
  • Fandom:
    Not enough space here

Posted 03 February 2012 - 06:49 PM

rehire the old voice actors.

This so bad. When you have a black guy one game, and then a white guy the next, it screws with ur mind.

Trophy Cards are classy too! LOLZIGZAGOON

AuzzieWingman.png

#7 mootap

mootap

Blooper

• Members
  • 154 posts
  • Fandom:
    Zelda

Posted 03 February 2012 - 06:56 PM

I personally think it has to be conduit 3.The orignal 2 games pushed the wii to it's limit in terms of graphics and it was the only good that had a bearable online system.So considering the wii U's specs and the new Nintendo Network it seems to be the only logical game,Consiering it already has a good fanbase.
Posted Image

#8 Nollog

Nollog

Chain Chomp

• Banned
  • 776 posts
  • NNID:Nollog
  • Fandom:
    Creepy Stalker Girl

Posted 03 February 2012 - 07:33 PM

High Voltage show games off before they've done much work on them, so I'd fully expect something at e3 from them.

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/HTMLPurifier/HTMLPurifier/DefinitionCache/Serializer.php:133) in /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/classAjax.php on line 328
{"success":1,"post":"\n\n
\n\t\t<\/a>\n\t\t\n\t\n\t\t\n\t\t
\n\t\t\t\n\t\t\t\t

#9 Guest_TRON_*

Guest_TRON_*
  • Guests

Posted 03 February 2012 - 07:37 PM

if nintendo doesn't buy this studio I will be sad. They tried on the Wii when no one else cared. They should be a nintendo in house studio. They deserve that... Plus they are talented.

#10 Nollog

Nollog

Chain Chomp

• Banned
  • 776 posts
  • NNID:Nollog
  • Fandom:
    Creepy Stalker Girl

Posted 03 February 2012 - 07:40 PM

if nintendo doesn't buy this studio I will be sad. They tried on the Wii when no one else cared. They should be a nintendo in house studio. They deserve that... Plus they are talented.

You shouldn't have to buy every decent company. :(
They're better off staying third party, they like to experiment too much to be locked down to one company.

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/HTMLPurifier/HTMLPurifier/DefinitionCache/Serializer.php:133) in /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/classAjax.php on line 328
{"success":1,"post":"\n\n
\n\t\t<\/a>\n\t\t\n\t\n\t\t\n\t\t
\n\t\t\t\n\t\t\t\t

#11 Caius Casshern Sins

Caius Casshern Sins

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,263 posts
  • Fandom:
    Yu-Gi-Oh, Pokemon, Megaman, more.

Posted 03 February 2012 - 07:51 PM

I just want HVS to meet a publisher that actually can help with the products they make, Sega did nothing to make Conduit 2 succeed but print copies and posters and displays at game stores. I hope they find a publisher that also help funds there projects, and give them some help in the games development while also putting out ads.
Posted Image
Co-Leader of the A.D.P.F
Lose yourself in battle, and rejoice
After War there is Death ~ Goddess Palutena, victory is ours
Yeah, you've done a great job so far, letting the Metal Heads destroy the palace.

#12 Guest_TRON_*

Guest_TRON_*
  • Guests

Posted 03 February 2012 - 08:52 PM

Put it like this.... If it was Microsoft or sony they would somehow buy thhe studio or have them create exclusive material by signing a deal. That's where nintendo is lacking.

#13 Deadly Virus

Deadly Virus

Boo

• Members
  • 598 posts
  • Fandom:
    3D Mario, Metroid, F-Zero, Pokémon, SSB

Posted 04 February 2012 - 03:11 AM

Put it like this.... If it was Microsoft or sony they would somehow buy thhe studio or have them create exclusive material by signing a deal. That's where nintendo is lacking.

Does Nintendo really have the money to blow on this though? Just wondering, since Sony and Microsoft are involved in multiple industries and are much larger companies than Nintendo.

Posted Image

#14 Joshua

Joshua

The Dovahkiin

• Members
  • 2,334 posts
  • NNID:JoshuaCM
  • Fandom:
    Anything Nintendo, Skyrim and more!

Posted 04 February 2012 - 04:07 AM

Hopefully they are able to continue working on the Grinder. That would please "teh hardcorez".

Posted Image

Signature by Cerberuz

#15 Terrabyte20xx

Terrabyte20xx

Bob-omb

• Members
  • 289 posts
  • Fandom:
    Zelda, Mario,and Star Fox.

Posted 04 February 2012 - 08:26 AM

Hopefully they are able to continue working on the Grinder. That would please "teh hardcorez".

If it's good, that is....
Posted Image

YES! YES!YES!YES!YES!
YEEEEEEES!!!!!!!

#16 o51enough

o51enough

Green Koopa Troopa

• Members
  • 41 posts

Posted 04 February 2012 - 11:33 AM

This is old news.... I noticed the logo on their webpage ages ago... and recently i've read loads of stories about it.

#17 Robotic Sunshine Commander

Robotic Sunshine Commander

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,350 posts

Posted 04 February 2012 - 12:51 PM

they havent even made that many good games for nintendo consoles anyway. except for the conduit

Signature_Fox.png

#18 Crackkat

Crackkat

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,266 posts
  • Fandom:
    zelda mainly, most nintendo stuff too

Posted 04 February 2012 - 12:52 PM

thats what geoff keily (or whatever his name is) told reggie at E3 and his response was, we already have tonnes of first party games that are exclusive, why would they need 3rd parties for exclusives, that would be a waste of money. also, they are making 3rd parties put exclusive content on the wii u version of multiplats by providing innovative hardware, so by default, 3rd party multiplats will atleast have exclusive features on wii u, and 3rd party exclusives will come to wii u for free, cos other systems cant do what it can
Posted Image

#19 Falco

Falco

Spiny

• Members
  • 213 posts

Posted 04 February 2012 - 04:47 PM

This company could make advance wars for the wii u

#20 MachineLaw

MachineLaw

Paragoomba

• Members
  • 29 posts
  • Fandom:
    Too many to name

Posted 04 February 2012 - 06:36 PM

Ugh.. this is bad news for Wii U :wacko:. Aside from The Conduit and The Grinder everything they do is total shovelware for both Wii and Kinect. Just check their website and you will see.

Edited by MachineLaw, 04 February 2012 - 06:41 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!