Joshua

The Dovahkiin

• Members
  • 2,334 posts
  • NNID:JoshuaCM
  • Fandom:
    Anything Nintendo, Skyrim and more!

Posted 09 April 2012 - 12:32 AM

That Cartoon Network 3DS game will probably end up having more in common with SSB than this game will.

I hated that game. It was a terrible rip-off and was horribly broken.

There you go, a rant on the game.

Posted Image

Signature by Cerberuz

#42 neverwinteru

neverwinteru

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,159 posts

Posted 09 April 2012 - 02:20 AM

Posted Image

How can you honestly think that this list could make a good crossover beat 'em up game?

I will 100% agree with you Fable, Gears and Halo, those are givens. Hell, I'll even give you Alan Wake and Viva Pinata and the rest of the RARE developed games on your list. Mass Effect would never happen, lost odyssey was an over-hyped game that face-planted with critics/gamers and roboblitz/toy soldiers/Splosion are a bunch of indie developed XBLA games that microsoft probably don't even know exist. An xbox version of a massive crossover game like a smashbros would suck....bad, much worse than a sony one.

As much as I dislike the idea of a playstation version of smash bros, the cast would destroy whatever microsoft could put forth.

Uncharted, Sly cooper, Jak & Dexter, Ratchet & clank, Resistance, InFamous, Twisted Metal, Metal Gear Solid, God of War, Killzone, LittleBigPlanet, Shadow of the Colossus, Ico, Heavenly Sword, Heavy rain....That is all that comes to mind; And I didn't even include future Insta-classic games like The Last Guardian an Last of Us.

Posted Image

It's not even funny how much better that sounds than a microsoft one.

Thank you! i don't understand how anyone could think a Microsoft version would be better.

#43 Soul

Soul

TYBG

• Members
  • 3,660 posts
  • Fandom:
    I ENJOY HIP HOP BEATS

Posted 09 April 2012 - 10:49 AM

The thing that wouldn't is that it's too many shooters.

#44 Zap

Zap

Paragoomba

• Members
  • 21 posts

Posted 09 April 2012 - 11:36 AM

I don't think the genre of game that they come from matters at all. Also, are you saying that the list I gave are mostly shooters? Because I only see 2, Resistance and Killzone....potentially "the last of us" too.

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!