Photo

Ouch.. Bad news for Nintendo and Wii U..

• Please log in to reply
98 replies to this topic

#61 Auzzie Wingman

Auzzie Wingman

Mournblade

• Members
  • 4,346 posts
  • NNID:AuzzieWingman
  • Fandom:
    Not enough space here

Posted 08 April 2012 - 04:05 PM

OH C'MON, don't be a bunch of Danno's!

Trophy Cards are classy too! LOLZIGZAGOON

AuzzieWingman.png

#62 uh20

uh20

Thwomp

• Members
  • 340 posts
  • Fandom:
    i HATE m$windows

Posted 08 April 2012 - 08:18 PM

NO CALL OF DUTY IS A GOOD THING, DIE UBISOFT-ACTIVISION DIE!!!!!!!!
boy have i been capping lately, but its for a reason

Edited by uh20, 08 April 2012 - 08:18 PM.

:laugh:

#63 Soul

Soul

TYBG

• Members
  • 3,660 posts
  • Fandom:
    I ENJOY HIP HOP BEATS

Posted 08 April 2012 - 08:24 PM

OH C'MON, don't be a bunch of Danno's!

I don't know what that means but you crushed my feelings like a Hammer, bro.

#64 Joshua

Joshua

The Dovahkiin

• Members
  • 2,334 posts
  • NNID:JoshuaCM
  • Fandom:
    Anything Nintendo, Skyrim and more!

Posted 09 April 2012 - 12:35 AM

I don't know what that means but you crushed my feelings like a Hammer, bro.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Signature by Cerberuz

#65 dagwood dang

dagwood dang

Thwomp

• Members
  • 343 posts
  • Fandom:
    Starfox, Elder Scrolls, LoZ

Posted 09 April 2012 - 08:00 AM

I bet the Hammer bros eat those bush apples that Yoshi ate in Super Mario Wrold.

Also, What does the (M) fruits in Super Smash Bros (Kirby) taste like? ... I think Chicken.

Also, also, What do the Container hearts taste like in Smash Bros (LoZ) ... I think cold Skittles and cherry Pop Rocks.

#66 Hank Hill

Hank Hill

Propaniac

• Moderators
  • 2,203 posts
  • NNID:GameCollector
  • Fandom:
    Professor Layton, inFAMOUS

Posted 09 April 2012 - 08:25 AM

Even I'm willing to admit that SONY wouldn't sink THAT low. That's just bad sportsmanship all around.

http://nintendo3dsblog.com/jack-tretton-calls-the-3ds-a-babysitting-tool-makes-himself-look-like-a-moron

I wouldn't doubt that Sony would do that.

GameZombie44.png

The post above was certified to be simply smashing by the Wii U Forum Staff.

http://www.ebay.com/...mecollector1982

#67 nintendo3DS

nintendo3DS

Pokemon Master

• Members
  • 1,624 posts
  • Fandom:
    Pokemon, FF XIII trilogy

Posted 09 April 2012 - 08:52 AM

You guys random, much?

CoD would do good for the Wii U because CoD is the most successful franchise EVER.

Edited by nintendo3DS, 09 April 2012 - 09:25 AM.

#68 Andy

Andy

The Ganon Slayer

• Members
  • 1,352 posts
  • NNID:Andyjoe522
  • Fandom:
    The Legend of Zelda

Posted 09 April 2012 - 01:47 PM

You guys random, much?

CoD would do good for the Wii U because CoD is the most successful franchise EVER.

Afraid that title still goes to everyone's favorite plumber, my friend.
Posted Image

#69 Lord Pickleton

Lord Pickleton

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,188 posts
  • Fandom:
    Monster Hunter, Criterion, Codemasters

Posted 09 April 2012 - 02:22 PM

You guys random, much?

According to Wikipedia here is the current top video game franchises
#1 Mario
#2 Super Mario
#3 Pokemon
#4 Wii Series
#5 The Sims
#6 Sonic the Hedgehog
#7 Grand Theft Auto
#8 Wii Sports
#9 Tetris
#10 Final Fantasy
#11 Call of Duty
#12 FIFA
#13 Need for Speed

Edited by Cerberuz, 09 April 2012 - 02:22 PM.

LordPickleton.png

#70 nintendo3DS

nintendo3DS

Pokemon Master

• Members
  • 1,624 posts
  • Fandom:
    Pokemon, FF XIII trilogy

Posted 09 April 2012 - 02:37 PM

Woops. I meant to say fastest selling franchise. *facepalm* :wacko:

#71 Plutonas

Plutonas

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,319 posts

Posted 09 April 2012 - 02:44 PM

COD games are for americans, not other races.. lol Is the only race who LOVEEEE to waste their lifes, killing and get killed.. simultaneously..

And its not racist at all.. Look the servers! Only americans play this games. I hope we have lots of RPG, mmo's, action RPG's etc.. I do play fps, if its something... unique, beautiful, sci-fi, deep scenarios games... No cod or BF games.. I loved Halo 1, about right halo 2 and I didnt liked halo 3.. lol I also liked Gear of war series, even if the characters are... american style lol... It was good.. I love games in that style.. Also games like the most recent by sony "uncharted.. " very smart and beautiful games with war content, even if I dont own a ps3, I recognize their effort for this beautiful game.

My cousin who is an american (he cant even speak his mother language, he speaks only american).. He plays nothing else, than war games.. u love war games.. Its so boring for me, I couldn't play with him because of that. You dodnt even like tha campaigns in war games.. U just love to kill each other (via games)... So I dont care AT ALL, if wii U will not have call of duty - trash games with nice graphics, and call of duty is not as good in graphics, as other fps after all! COD and BF games are created only for american brains.. thats why they always are americans vs the world.. lol

But I will buy alien, it looks so good! Also, metro last night... (this 2 games, are away to superior than bf and cod)

Edited by Orion, 09 April 2012 - 03:15 PM.

#72 Joshua

Joshua

The Dovahkiin

• Members
  • 2,334 posts
  • NNID:JoshuaCM
  • Fandom:
    Anything Nintendo, Skyrim and more!

Posted 09 April 2012 - 04:07 PM

http://nintendo3dsbl...ok-like-a-moron

I wouldn't doubt that Sony would do that.

That's nothing but a few taunts from the CEO of SONY CE. But to make up false rumours to avert the attention of potential customers is a league of it's own.

Posted Image

Signature by Cerberuz

#73 Soul

Soul

TYBG

• Members
  • 3,660 posts
  • Fandom:
    I ENJOY HIP HOP BEATS

Posted 09 April 2012 - 05:00 PM

I want CoD to be on WiiU it increases sales. Most of my friends didn't buy a Vita cause it didn't have MW3.

Posted Image

The crowd

#74 Andy

Andy

The Ganon Slayer

• Members
  • 1,352 posts
  • NNID:Andyjoe522
  • Fandom:
    The Legend of Zelda

Posted 09 April 2012 - 05:07 PM

COD games are for americans, not other races.. lol Is the only race who LOVEEEE to waste their lifes, killing and get killed.. simultaneously..

And its not racist at all.. Look the servers! Only americans play this games. I hope we have lots of RPG, mmo's, action RPG's etc.. I do play fps, if its something... unique, beautiful, sci-fi, deep scenarios games... No cod or BF games.. I loved Halo 1, about right halo 2 and I didnt liked halo 3.. lol I also liked Gear of war series, even if the characters are... american style lol... It was good.. I love games in that style.. Also games like the most recent by sony "uncharted.. " very smart and beautiful games with war content, even if I dont own a ps3, I recognize their effort for this beautiful game.

My cousin who is an american (he cant even speak his mother language, he speaks only american).. He plays nothing else, than war games.. u love war games.. Its so boring for me, I couldn't play with him because of that. You dodnt even like tha campaigns in war games.. U just love to kill each other (via games)... So I dont care AT ALL, if wii U will not have call of duty - trash games with nice graphics, and call of duty is not as good in graphics, as other fps after all! COD and BF games are created only for american brains.. thats why they always are americans vs the world.. lol

But I will buy alien, it looks so good! Also, metro last night... (this 2 games, are away to superior than bf and cod)

http://www.joystiq.c...-sales-in-2011/
Strange; seems like the UK likes it rather well.
Posted Image

#75 Soul

Soul

TYBG

• Members
  • 3,660 posts
  • Fandom:
    I ENJOY HIP HOP BEATS

Posted 09 April 2012 - 05:12 PM

Only World at War was for everyone.

#76 Plutonas

Plutonas

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,319 posts

Posted 09 April 2012 - 05:28 PM

Uk and Jewish control america.. lol Brits are between u and us.. I lived in the uk though for a couple of years... I know them, they love many things.. Europe, middle east and Asia, does not even care if this games ever existed.. to be honest.

After edit: I am so stupid.. lol I didnt knew that world at war is a COD game.. As I said i dont play this games.. lol.. I thought u speak about a movie with similar name. Well, I ment it when I said, that I really dont like this games after all.. lol

Edited by Orion, 09 April 2012 - 06:52 PM.

#77 Soul

Soul

TYBG

• Members
  • 3,660 posts
  • Fandom:
    I ENJOY HIP HOP BEATS

Posted 09 April 2012 - 05:34 PM

The Middle East would love a game like Spec Ops: The Line.

#78 Plutonas

Plutonas

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,319 posts

Posted 09 April 2012 - 06:52 PM

Its not about who is the good and who is the bad.. because this games are just that... they dont have capacity, they are just kill and get killed, kill and get killed, continuously.. nothing else. And the scenarios are... just for military entertainment.. lol Years ago, I loved tom Clancy's games.. and I may buy or play the demo at least, of the new one.. The last soldier, or Lost soldier, something like that...

If I love it, I may buy it.. Is coming out next month... Here is it FEATURE Soldier... and is UBISOFT guys.. that means, we will see it on Wii U..

Look the graphics! amazing.. Thats the actual graphics of the game...

I like the games who allow u, to do stuff, for example the ideal fps for me, is with rpg idea on it, for example to create your own organization (like cia or fbi.. but your own), with our free choice of beliefs and values (from a huge list given ingame), and recruit our soldiers and play with your soldier, fps style.. Its the ideal for me (this style of fps+role play, is going to be a next level for me) I dont like to call my self FBI, CIA or KGB, or american soldier.. ingame.. I want to be me... I hope you get the point.. But this game here, allows you to do many stuff, even built ur own weapon, etc.. it makes u think.. So who cares about COD :) wii U will have amazing games..

A question, Ubisoft announced GHOST RECON online for wii u.. But i am sure, this is not the " Feature Soldier". Is there any rumors about it?

Edited by Orion, 09 April 2012 - 07:29 PM.

#79 Auzzie Wingman

Auzzie Wingman

Mournblade

• Members
  • 4,346 posts
  • NNID:AuzzieWingman
  • Fandom:
    Not enough space here

Posted 09 April 2012 - 07:26 PM

I was referencing Danno from the recent Hawaii Five-0. Because he hates pineapples or something.

Anyways, CoD is a win for the Wii U should it come to it. The series racks up sales like a rabbit makes babies. It's no longer the most innovative must have game anymore, even in Arcade FPS (Battlefield 3 takes it in stripes in the recent season). But it is an FPS staple that everyone has probably played at some point.

Trophy Cards are classy too! LOLZIGZAGOON

AuzzieWingman.png

#80 Soul

Soul

TYBG

• Members
  • 3,660 posts
  • Fandom:
    I ENJOY HIP HOP BEATS

Posted 09 April 2012 - 08:46 PM

I was referencing Danno from the recent Hawaii Five-0. Because he hates pineapples or something.

Anyways, CoD is a win for the Wii U should it come to it. The series racks up sales like a rabbit makes babies. It's no longer the most innovative must have game anymore, even in Arcade FPS (Battlefield 3 takes it in stripes in the recent season). But it is an FPS staple that everyone has probably played at some point.

Oh, in some cases danno means idiot.

Its not about who is the good and who is the bad.. because this games are just that... they dont have capacity, they are just kill and get killed, kill and get killed, continuously.. nothing else. And the scenarios are... just for military entertainment.. lol Years ago, I loved tom Clancy's games.. and I may buy or play the demo at least, of the new one.. The last soldier, or Lost soldier, something like that...

If I love it, I may buy it.. Is coming out next month... Here is it FEATURE Soldier... and is UBISOFT guys.. that means, we will see it on Wii U.. [url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lgikc5NHIds&feature=related"]http://www.youtube.c...feature=related[/url]

Look the graphics! amazing.. Thats the actual graphics of the game...

[url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bAHRNTEU8n8"]http://www.youtube.c...h?v=bAHRNTEU8n8[/url]

I like the games who allow u, to do stuff, for example the ideal fps for me, is with rpg idea on it, for example to create your own organization (like cia or fbi.. but your own), with our free choice of beliefs and values (from a huge list given ingame), and recruit our soldiers and play with your soldier, fps style.. Its the ideal for me (this style of fps+role play, is going to be a next level for me) I dont like to call my self FBI, CIA or KGB, or american soldier.. ingame.. I want to be me... I hope you get the point.. But this game here, allows you to do many stuff, even built ur own weapon, etc.. it makes u think.. So who cares about COD :) wii U will have amazing games..

A question, Ubisoft announced GHOST RECON online for wii u.. But i am sure, this is not the " Feature Soldier". Is there any rumors about it?

Well, their Far Cry 3's graphics are way better. But this games features are way better. And it is not feature soldier it's Future Soldier. That also isn't a FPS it's a TPS. I like TPS better, though.

By the way have you heard about it's likely rival Spec Ops: The Line?
Go 2k!!

This is why Dubai would hate love it.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!