Photo

Ouch.. Bad news for Nintendo and Wii U..

• Please log in to reply
98 replies to this topic

#81 Plutonas

Plutonas

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,319 posts

Posted 09 April 2012 - 11:58 PM

I am not from DUBAI hahaha, It looks good though, I love TPS (third person shooters, like gear of wars, spec ops you showed me, etc..) more too, as most of the times they have lots of features, also I love to pick up my soldier, I dont want to be forced, using developers soldier.. lol.. thats what I said in my prev message. Also far cry 3 and spc ops are coming this summer and after... Also I am expecting fall out 4 (will use skyrim engine, superb, has nothing to do with TPS but its apocalyptic, war rpg game)..

Edited by Orion, 10 April 2012 - 12:17 AM.

#82 Hank Hill

Hank Hill

Propaniac

• Moderators
  • 2,203 posts
  • NNID:GameCollector
  • Fandom:
    Professor Layton, inFAMOUS

Posted 10 April 2012 - 06:36 AM

That's nothing but a few taunts from the CEO of SONY CE. But to make up false rumours to avert the attention of potential customers is a league of it's own.

And it's still sad and pathetic enough to give them a start. Just saying, they've gone off to insult Nintendo before. Sony making up these sucko rumors may not be too far from the truth.

GameZombie44.png

The post above was certified to be simply smashing by the Wii U Forum Staff.

http://www.ebay.com/...mecollector1982

#83 Lord Pickleton

Lord Pickleton

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,188 posts
  • Fandom:
    Monster Hunter, Criterion, Codemasters

Posted 10 April 2012 - 06:52 AM

And it's still sad and pathetic enough to give them a start. Just saying, they've gone off to insult Nintendo before. Sony making up these sucko rumors may not be too far from the truth.

This reminds me of Steve Ballmer laughing at the iPhone.

LordPickleton.png

#84 Joshua

Joshua

The Dovahkiin

• Members
  • 2,334 posts
  • NNID:JoshuaCM
  • Fandom:
    Anything Nintendo, Skyrim and more!

Posted 10 April 2012 - 02:08 PM

I'm having troubles trying to figure out where this thread is going?
It's totally averted from the topic title.

Posted Image

Signature by Cerberuz

#85 Chinomanila

Chinomanila

Bullet Bill

• Members
  • 390 posts
  • Fandom:
    Legend of Zelda,Bioshock,Pikmin

Posted 10 April 2012 - 08:26 PM

I don't know why but I love post apocalyptic games.
Posted Image

#86 Auzzie Wingman

Auzzie Wingman

Mournblade

• Members
  • 4,346 posts
  • NNID:AuzzieWingman
  • Fandom:
    Not enough space here

Posted 10 April 2012 - 09:54 PM

THEN YOU'LL LOVE BORDERLANDS!!!

I think

Trophy Cards are classy too! LOLZIGZAGOON

AuzzieWingman.png

#87 Meelow100

Meelow100

Piranha Plant

• Members
  • 855 posts

Posted 11 April 2012 - 03:54 PM

http://uk.linkedin.c...duction-2811656

Posted on April 4th, 2012

"Project Manager, Production Operations and Partner Relations

Activision - Uxbridge (United Kingdom)
Job Description

Key Responsibilities

Project Coordination/Project Management:

1. In charge of project/release management of all digital content on key platforms (PS3, 360, WiiU, Wii, 3DS, PS Vita, and others as appropriate). "

Thred

Edited by Meelow100, 12 April 2012 - 05:35 AM.

#88 Soul

Soul

TYBG

• Members
  • 3,660 posts
  • Fandom:
    I ENJOY HIP HOP BEATS

Posted 11 April 2012 - 07:51 PM

WiiU Is Project Nova not COD

http://uk.linkedin.com/jobs/jobs-Project-Manager-Production-2811656

Posted on April 4th, 2012

"Project Manager, Production Operations and Partner Relations

Activision - Uxbridge (United Kingdom)
Job Description

Key Responsibilities

Project Coordination/Project Management:

1. In charge of project/release management of all digital content on key platforms (PS3, 360, WiiU, Wii, 3DS, PS Vita, and others as appropriate). "

Thred

#89 Nin_Stream

Nin_Stream

Dry Bones

• Banned
  • 476 posts
  • Fandom:
    Zelda, Metroid, Mario, SmashBros, F-Zero

Posted 11 April 2012 - 09:41 PM

Oh god.....your a fan of that YES YES YES lol. Oh Daniel Bryan what a silly man lol.

Has he posted proof that these statements are true?

When it comes to the Internet, I like to go by the Old stand by: "Pics or it didn't happen."

Ok as for the actual post here. Eh hem. 1st of all I dont care who you are or what you say but COD NOT BEING ON WII U IS A freaking GREAT THING. I do not want that steaming pile of you know what corrupting Nintendo.

Anyway.

That dudes 1st point. Wii U IS NOT LESS POWERFUL THEN 360/PS3. PS3 and 360 CANNOT RUN THE ZELDA HD DEMO OR THE BIRD GARDEN DEMO. Wii U has Unreal Engine 4. PS3/XBOX360 DOES NOT.

Since when does a next gen system not beat the past gen? NEVER that wont change now. WII U IS NOT FREAKING COMPETING WITH THE 360/PS3 IT WILL COMPETE WITH PS4/720.

His 2nd point....Who in the right mind gives a flying crap about Apple and Ipads? They dont even factor into the gaming world. People can say they will be the future but they wont. Nintendo has been around since the 1800's they wont loose to silly APPLE.

3rd and final point. Wii U has a 1 year head start over then 720 thats correct. HOWEVER as for the PS4 at best it will be a 2 year head start over the PS4. With sony sticking with there 10 year life span they are not in a hurry. Not to mention Sony lost 1/3 of its total company value in the last physical year. $6.4 billion. They are currently in a real jam right now. Who knows if the will even make a PS4 right now. They could take a huge risk and attempt to make the PS4 and make money that way but if its a powerhouse it would be expensive and be a repeat of the PS3 launch. They would be shooting themself in the foot again. Or they may say ok until we get our company back on track we are stepping out of the video game buisness involving our next system we have canceled all plans for our next system we will still support the PS3 fully but we dont have the money to risk on making the PS4 (Orbis) at least for a few years.

1 last thing. I dont care what anybody says. But Nintendo being in glorious HD (ZELDA) and a brand new smash bros, and a great online finally, THERE IS NO REASON NOT to get the Wii U. It is the saviour of the gaming world. It will be beast, it will be epic. And I hope to see you all on the Wii U.

Pheww that was alot to type.

Edited by Nin_Stream, 11 April 2012 - 09:41 PM.

[E3 2012] Nintendo gets it's throne back.

#90 Meelow100

Meelow100

Piranha Plant

• Members
  • 855 posts

Posted 12 April 2012 - 05:35 AM

WiiU Is Project Nova not COD

What?.

#91 Keviin

Keviin

Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,270 posts
  • Fandom:
    Zelda, Mario, Metroid, Resident Evil

Posted 12 April 2012 - 07:10 AM

According to Wikipedia here is the current top video game franchises
#1 Mario
#2 Super Mario
#3 Pokemon
#4 Wii Series
#5 The Sims
#6 Sonic the Hedgehog
#7 Grand Theft Auto
#8 Wii Sports
#9 Tetris
#10 Final Fantasy
#11 Call of Duty
#12 FIFA
#13 Need for Speed

Where are these numbers based on? Sales? And since when is Mario and Super Mario a different thing? And I miss Zelda in the list):

Edited by Keviin, 12 April 2012 - 07:12 AM.

No sig.

#92 Lord Pickleton

Lord Pickleton

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,188 posts
  • Fandom:
    Monster Hunter, Criterion, Codemasters

Posted 12 April 2012 - 07:16 AM

Where are these numbers based on? Sales? And since when is Mario and Super Mario a different thing? And I miss Zelda in the list):

Yes base on sales, and Super Mario is a sub-series
http://en.wikipedia....game_franchises

LordPickleton.png

#93 Keviin

Keviin

Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,270 posts
  • Fandom:
    Zelda, Mario, Metroid, Resident Evil

Posted 12 April 2012 - 09:29 AM

Yes base on sales, and Super Mario is a sub-series
http://en.wikipedia....game_franchises

Is it like, Super Mario = Bros., World, Galaxy etc. and Mario = Kart, Party etc.?
No sig.

#94 Soul

Soul

TYBG

• Members
  • 3,660 posts
  • Fandom:
    I ENJOY HIP HOP BEATS

Posted 12 April 2012 - 12:16 PM

What?.

Project Nova is a game planned to be on WiiU by activision.

#95 Meelow100

Meelow100

Piranha Plant

• Members
  • 855 posts

Posted 12 April 2012 - 02:09 PM

Project Nova is a game planned to be on WiiU by activision.

I forgot Project Nova was being published by Activision.

#96 Alianjaro

Alianjaro

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,317 posts
  • Fandom:
    Monster Hunter, Legend of Zelda

Posted 13 April 2012 - 07:03 PM

Oh god.....your a fan of that YES YES YES lol. Oh Daniel Bryan what a silly man lol.

Ok as for the actual post here. Eh hem. 1st of all I dont care who you are or what you say but COD NOT BEING ON WII U IS A freaking GREAT THING. I do not want that steaming pile of you know what corrupting Nintendo.

Anyway.

That dudes 1st point. Wii U IS NOT LESS POWERFUL THEN 360/PS3. PS3 and 360 CANNOT RUN THE ZELDA HD DEMO OR THE BIRD GARDEN DEMO. Wii U has Unreal Engine 4. PS3/XBOX360 DOES NOT.

Since when does a next gen system not beat the past gen? NEVER that wont change now. WII U IS NOT FREAKING COMPETING WITH THE 360/PS3 IT WILL COMPETE WITH PS4/720.

His 2nd point....Who in the right mind gives a flying crap about Apple and Ipads? They dont even factor into the gaming world. People can say they will be the future but they wont. Nintendo has been around since the 1800's they wont loose to silly APPLE.

3rd and final point. Wii U has a 1 year head start over then 720 thats correct. HOWEVER as for the PS4 at best it will be a 2 year head start over the PS4. With sony sticking with there 10 year life span they are not in a hurry. Not to mention Sony lost 1/3 of its total company value in the last physical year. $6.4 billion. They are currently in a real jam right now. Who knows if the will even make a PS4 right now. They could take a huge risk and attempt to make the PS4 and make money that way but if its a powerhouse it would be expensive and be a repeat of the PS3 launch. They would be shooting themself in the foot again. Or they may say ok until we get our company back on track we are stepping out of the video game buisness involving our next system we have canceled all plans for our next system we will still support the PS3 fully but we dont have the money to risk on making the PS4 (Orbis) at least for a few years.

1 last thing. I dont care what anybody says. But Nintendo being in glorious HD (ZELDA) and a brand new smash bros, and a great online finally, THERE IS NO REASON NOT to get the Wii U. It is the saviour of the gaming world. It will be beast, it will be epic. And I hope to see you all on the Wii U.

Pheww that was alot to type.

That. And I hate when they compare Wii U with current gens too. Wish I could see more of these comments.
Posted Image

#97 Nin_Stream

Nin_Stream

Dry Bones

• Banned
  • 476 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 13 April 2012 - 09:37 PM

Thank you sir lol.

That. And I hate when they compare Wii U with current gens too. Wish I could see more of these comments.

#98 Alianjaro

Alianjaro

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,317 posts
  • Fandom:
    Monster Hunter, Legend of Zelda

Posted 14 April 2012 - 05:03 AM

Thank you sir lol.

Your welcome dear lord :P
Posted Image

#99 Nin_Stream

Nin_Stream

Dry Bones

• Banned
  • 476 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 14 April 2012 - 02:24 PM

lol.

Your welcome dear lord :P

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!