Joshua

The Dovahkiin

• Members
  • 2,334 posts
  • NNID:JoshuaCM
  • Fandom:
    Anything Nintendo, Skyrim and more!

Posted 18 May 2012 - 10:47 PM

Dean notices Cy's lower lip twitching along with a slight break of sweat coming down his forehead.
Vacili is surprisingly more calm about this as the only nervous reaction seen is a slight 'jump' in his voice.
(Dean was able to notice all this in almost a split second)

Dean replies to Cy's question saying;
"I'm all good, thanks. The name's Dean." (Shakes Cy's hand).

Dean replies to Vacili's question saying;
"Yep. As Cy mentioned, I'm right beside you guys. My room pretty much looks the same as this one, just that I don't have a roommate."

Dean then asks whilst keeping a close look on their reaction to this question;
"So, what have you guys been up to lately?"

Posted Image

Signature by Cerberuz

#62 HaoSenVastForest

HaoSenVastForest

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 686 posts
  • Fandom:
    Everything LoZ!!!

Posted 20 May 2012 - 07:46 AM

"Well nothing much. Today is my first day. Hey what time do classes start and what do we learn here?" Vacili asks. He gets off the bed and yawns. "Man in Russia I would be asleep by now. I am having trouble adjusting to the time."

Posted Image

In a world of Gray and black there is nothing here to take back...

(Words from your local demon and leader of the army of darkness)

#63 Legend

Legend

Goomba

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 21 May 2012 - 03:33 PM

Cy nods as Vacili speaks.
Speaking to Dean, Cy says. "Yeah, I'm looking forward to Orientation classes and all that stuff. It's my first day, too." Cy turns to Vacili "Oh, really? I'm sure you'll adjust eventu-" suddenly Cy begins to cough violently, grabbing his chest. "I-I'm sorry, I need to go!" Cy sprints out of the room and through the halls.

Edited by Legend, 21 May 2012 - 03:33 PM.

The Legend

#64 Andy

Andy

The Ganon Slayer

• Members
  • 1,352 posts
  • NNID:Andyjoe522
  • Fandom:
    The Legend of Zelda

Posted 21 May 2012 - 03:35 PM

"So, what kind of classes do they offer here?" Joe asked Rafael. "I hope there's one on monster fighting!"
Posted Image

#65 PipoPito

PipoPito

Dry Bones

• Members
  • 459 posts
  • Fandom:
    Sonic, Metroid, Pokemon, Ape Escape

Posted 22 May 2012 - 10:43 AM

A father and his son walk towards a school.
"Do I have to go there?" said Ray Jordan.
"Ray, this is not a choice. You have to go there." answers Mr.Jordan.
"Call me Hyperion. Not Ray."
"Just go in!"
Ray goes inside the school hopelessly.
"Oh look. Someone is there. I think i should talk to him."
Old Usernames: Pipopito, Great Mighty Poo , Pit.

#66 HaoSenVastForest

HaoSenVastForest

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 686 posts
  • Fandom:
    Everything LoZ!!!

Posted 22 May 2012 - 10:45 AM

"That is one strange kid." Says Vacili. "So now that it is just you and me why don't we tell each other a little about ourselves because we are going to spend quite a bit of time together from now on. Would you like to start first?"

Posted Image

#67 Elric

Elric

The Golden Wizard

• Section Mods
  • 1,599 posts
  • Fandom:
    John mayer, Umineko

Posted 23 May 2012 - 07:22 AM

(i'm assuming Legend will control when classes and what classes we have/day/night?)

OkamiSignature_zps2bbbe0da.png

fox.gif

#68 Legend

Legend

Goomba

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 23 May 2012 - 09:27 AM

(^Yeah, pretty much. Are we all ready for classes to start?)

Outside of the academy, in a corner of the building, Cy falls to the ground grabbing his chest. He uncontrollably thrashes his body for a moment then looks at the sun. Rays of light begin to radiate from his body and his eyes become bright as though each eye contained the sun. The light continued to pour from Cy and seemed to go to the sun for five minutes. Cy then relaxed and returned to normal. He breathed heavily and sat on the ground, leaning against the building.

After some time, Cy walked back into his building, sweaty and tired.
The Legend

#69 HaoSenVastForest

HaoSenVastForest

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 686 posts
  • Fandom:
    Everything LoZ!!!

Posted 23 May 2012 - 10:50 AM

"Well that took a while are you okay?" asks Vacili "You are pale and sweaty. Maybe you should take a visit to the infirmary." he says as he sets up his bed and climbs in. "Also I took the liberty to set up traps on the windows and door knob so it will detonate whenever anyone other than ourselves try to break in just so that you know."

Posted Image

#70 Elric

Elric

The Golden Wizard

• Section Mods
  • 1,599 posts
  • Fandom:
    John mayer, Umineko

Posted 23 May 2012 - 02:21 PM

Lucas walked around in the garden. He did this routinely with a look of melancholy. He took out his pocket watch and looked to see the time. He sighed. He picked a rose and carried it with him. He wasn't really interested in the kid with guns, but if people were in danger he would have to stop in eventually. He had a tendency to take things into his own hands when things heated up. He didn't worry about it, but the thought of it was in back of his mind. He would continue to stay in the garden until sundown. He liked it because it was peaceful and it gave him room to study or think things through.

OkamiSignature_zps2bbbe0da.png

fox.gif

#71 Legend

Legend

Goomba

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 23 May 2012 - 02:32 PM

Cy walks to the mirror the room and looks at himself. He rubs his face as he looks upon his reflection.

"No, no, I'm fine... Besides, I don't want to miss class tomorrow." Cy seemed to be getting less happy-go-lucky and more stern. "I really think you should lay off on the guns and explosives. What are you worried about anyway? We're safe in here"

Cy returned to his bed and solemnly watched the sun set.
The Legend

#72 Joshua

Joshua

The Dovahkiin

• Members
  • 2,334 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 23 May 2012 - 10:13 PM

Dean with confusion in what happened to Cy was about to go after him until Vacili asked him a question. He answered;
"I'm not exactly as 'special' as the rest of you guys. I was just raised in the streets and developed advanced skills from then. I hope you learn more of my supposed power with you guys and the rest of the academy. So, how about you? You seem like you came from a..... colourful background."

Cy then walks in looking very sick and abnormal. Dean was about to ask him what's wrong, but then Cy claims that he is fine and decides to give him space.
Dean then says;
"Alright guys, I'll see you all tomorrow. I should especially leave Cy to rest. Look after him well, Vacili", he said in a friendly, but commanding tone.

Dean then closes the door behind him and heads down to the cafeteria for dinner. He grabs the "dinner special" and chows down.

Posted Image

Signature by Cerberuz

#73 PipoPito

PipoPito

Dry Bones

• Members
  • 459 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 24 May 2012 - 05:37 AM

(Hey if you guys want to make me talk, its fine. But don't make me look like a not good person. I will post later.)

#74 Chinomanila

Chinomanila

Bullet Bill

• Members
  • 390 posts
  • Fandom:
    Legend of Zelda,Bioshock,Pikmin

Posted 24 May 2012 - 08:27 AM

Rafael while holding a plant in one arm, reaches into his jeans pocket and hands Joe a paper with the listed major classes.

Beast/Monster Combat I, II, and III
Martial Arts I, II, III, IV, V
Chemistry I, II, III
Health/Healing Studies I, II
Technology & Machine Workshop I, II
Home Economics I, II
Sociology
Astronomy
Herbology I, II

"Here you go,as you can see you will be fighting monsters if you want to." Rafael with a smirk "I recommend Herbology, it is by far the easiest class I have ever taken,even though the teacher is a weirdo."

Edited by Chinomanila, 24 May 2012 - 08:34 AM.

Posted Image

#75 PipoPito

PipoPito

Dry Bones

• Members
  • 459 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 24 May 2012 - 08:56 AM

Ray goes in a room where Joe and Rafael are.
"Umm.. hello? I am new here. My name is Ray Jordan, but just call me Hyperion. Who are you guys?"

#76 HaoSenVastForest

HaoSenVastForest

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 686 posts
  • Fandom:
    Everything LoZ!!!

Posted 24 May 2012 - 02:30 PM

"Well I too grew up in a rough area but at least we had a home. No one knew about my gift and not even myself did. I had a little sister and we were facing a situation on where we had to orphan her. I grew angry, so angry with my parents I burned down the house by accident. I tried so hard to stop the fire from burning but I couldn't. I killed them all that night." A tear started to trickle down his face. "Well sorry to keep you here it is already night and I need to go to bed. Well see you tomorrow!" He says as he closes the door and goes to sleep even though Cy is still awake.

Edited by nl010203, 24 May 2012 - 03:47 PM.

Posted Image

#77 Legend

Legend

Goomba

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 24 May 2012 - 04:58 PM

(If everyone is ready, a new day is about to begin and school schedules/classes will be given. Finish any necessary situations you are in for the day)
The Legend

#78 Xiombarg

Xiombarg

[Sample Text]

• Administrators
  • 1,816 posts

Posted 24 May 2012 - 05:28 PM

(My character's ready. Just for reference, he's been enrolled for roughly a year.)

#79 PipoPito

PipoPito

Dry Bones

• Members
  • 459 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 24 May 2012 - 09:15 PM

"Umm.. hello?"
Ray speaks to himself," Well they sure are busy. I think i'll go."
Ray goes out. And goes in another room.
"So this is my room..It has two beds... however i am the only one here. I think i will stay here and sleep for now."
Ray turns off the light and tries to sleep. Suddenly, the door opens. Ray gets up to see whats wrong.
"Is anyone here?" ..."Must be the wind"
And ray goes back to sleep.
(I am ready for the next day :) )

Edited by PipoPito, 25 May 2012 - 12:04 AM.

#80 Joshua

Joshua

The Dovahkiin

• Members
  • 2,334 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 24 May 2012 - 11:19 PM

Dean looks at the time and notices that it's almost midnight. The cafeteria attendant said out loud on the loudspeaker that it's closing soon.
Dean then finishes up his meal and walks back into his room.

He thinks about the life Vacili went through. It was rough, just like his own life, but Vacili had a family that he knew about; that he lost.
Dean felt sympathetic and understands his aggressive outbursts but he still could not harness the feeling of having a family as he never had a mother and father figure in his life.

"I better get to sleep. Class and the schedules are given out tomorrow", Dean said to himself as he readies himself to sleep.

(I'm now ready to progress onto the next day.)

Posted Image

Signature by Cerberuz

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!