#1 uPadWatcher2

uPadWatcher2

Dry Bones

• Members
  • 457 posts
  • Fandom:
    Mario, StarFox, Kid Icarus, SSB

Posted 26 June 2012 - 12:10 PM

In recent weeks we've brought you some coverage about Farsight Studios running a Kickstarter campaign to license The Twilight Zone, one of the highest-regarded pinball tables in the business. We also learned, thanks to that campaign, that the developer will be bringing The Pinball Arcade to Wii U and 3DS, which is a positive for fans of digitised play.

We've since had an interview with company President, Jay Obernolte, about the fundraising campaign and the developer's plans for Nintendo systems. In that interview Obernolte shared his views on Wii U and what the company's seen so far, and he's optimistic for the system.

"Yes, we’re hard at work on bringing our Pinball Arcade product to the Wii U. We’re using the GamePad to show the table DMD display (so it doesn’t obscure the table like it does on other platforms) — it’s really cool!
...In particular we’re really excited about the Wii U. The original Wii was FarSight’s most successful platform ever, and we think Nintendo potentially has another hit on its hands."

Jay Obernolte
President of Farsight Studios

Source: NintendoLife.com

I haven't been this excited since I had downloaded Zen Pinball on PSN for my PlayStation 3. I'm sure that Farsight Studios will be making another blockbuster hit in The Pinball Arcade for the Wii U (and Nintendo 3DS handhelds.

Edited by uPadWatcher2, 26 June 2012 - 12:21 PM.

Bayonetta2banner102414.png

"Let's dance, boys!"

- Bayonetta

#2 uh20

uh20

Thwomp

• Members
  • 340 posts
  • Fandom:
    i HATE m$windows

Posted 26 June 2012 - 12:18 PM

pinball!
seems like a classic hit, although i wont expect to get it myself
:laugh:

#3 uPadWatcher2

uPadWatcher2

Dry Bones

• Members
  • 457 posts
  • Fandom:
    Mario, StarFox, Kid Icarus, SSB

Posted 26 June 2012 - 12:41 PM

pinball!
seems like a classic hit, although i wont expect to get it myself

Everyone has different tastes when it comes to genre of games... and I don't seem to blame you.

Bayonetta2banner102414.png

"Let's dance, boys!"

- Bayonetta

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Indie Developer, Wii U, 3DS, Farsight Studios

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!