#1 Andres

Andres

Red Koopa Troopa

• Members
  • 66 posts
  • Fandom:
    Zelda, Final Fantasy, Naruto, Pokemon

Posted 11 July 2012 - 01:31 AM

What do you guys think of this? its Great for Developers to Make Games on the E-Shop which Nintendo Doesn't have Restrictions for what they are allow to do. This gives Freedom to them and Room for More Games =]

This is Great for the E-shop with its Downloadable games, but still worried about developers making the other games =/

http://mynintendonew...ny-limitations/

Edited by Andres, 11 July 2012 - 01:45 AM.

Posted Image

#2 eugoreez

eugoreez

Spear Guy

• Members
  • 95 posts

Posted 11 July 2012 - 01:36 AM

just read that... it makes me believe that namco is having difficulties due to different architecture rather than low clock speeds, even more...
urhhh.. potatoes?

#3 Guest_TRON_*

Guest_TRON_*
  • Guests

Posted 11 July 2012 - 01:44 AM

just read that... it makes me believe that namco is having difficulties due to different architecture rather than low clock speeds, even more...

there will be hordes of people coming on this post and claim the namc guy crazy but you have to remember this guy is making eshop games. He Is never going to really push the console. Miyamoto or iwata said developers were using half he said 20% so...

Edited by TRON, 11 July 2012 - 01:49 AM.

#4 Andres

Andres

Red Koopa Troopa

• Members
  • 66 posts
  • Fandom:
    Zelda, Final Fantasy, Naruto, Pokemon

Posted 11 July 2012 - 01:45 AM

I was thinking that as well. I really hope the WiiU doesn't turn out to be another PS3 where Developers have trouble making games and it takes a lot more time to develop and release games at a slower pace, thanks to a Different Architecture =/
Posted Image

#5 Penguin101

Penguin101

Piranha Plant

• Members
  • 989 posts
  • NNID:t002tyrant_86

Posted 11 July 2012 - 01:59 AM

I was thinking that as well. I really hope the WiiU doesn't turn out to be another PS3 where Developers have trouble making games and it takes a lot more time to develop and release games at a slower pace, thanks to a Different Architecture =/

If it is difficult to built that points even more to a POWERPC 476FP, because instead of the traditional 2/threads a core it has 5. I'm presuming because it's at 1.8Ghz instead of 3.2 and relying on the massively epic multi-threading you may get some trouble. That might be why the Xbox 8 has a 360 CPU alongside it's next gen CPU (clocked at 2Ghz), so 7th gen games can easily be emulated.

Edited by Penguin101, 11 July 2012 - 01:59 AM.

#6 Joshua

Joshua

The Dovahkiin

• Members
  • 2,334 posts
  • NNID:JoshuaCM
  • Fandom:
    Anything Nintendo, Skyrim and more!

Posted 11 July 2012 - 05:37 AM

This will definitely attract many indie developers; they are so 'in' right now. :)

Posted Image

Signature by Cerberuz

#7 Meelow100

Meelow100

Piranha Plant

• Members
  • 855 posts

Posted 11 July 2012 - 06:12 AM

They made these games on WiiWare

Posted Image

Posted Image

#8 Hank Hill

Hank Hill

Propaniac

• Moderators
  • 2,203 posts
  • NNID:GameCollector
  • Fandom:
    Professor Layton, inFAMOUS

Posted 11 July 2012 - 06:31 AM

Posted Image

I'm at the point where I'm not going to listen to any rumors, positive or negative. Things are just getting waaaay too confusing.

GameZombie44.png

The post above was certified to be simply smashing by the Wii U Forum Staff.

http://www.ebay.com/...mecollector1982

#9 3Dude

3Dude

Whomp

• Section Mods
  • 5,482 posts

Posted 11 July 2012 - 09:10 AM

You guys may want to lay off The Tekken producer.

What he said was very likely taken out of context and re written to be more sensational.

Something hes been damning the gaming media about recently on his twitter account.

banner1_zpsb47e46d2.png

#10 Press

Press

Thwomp

• Members
  • 325 posts
  • Fandom:
    Zelda, Smash, FF, KH, Sonic

Posted 11 July 2012 - 09:11 AM

Posted Image

Jett Rocket had nice graphics. Made for kids, but it was a decent game.

#11 Nollog

Nollog

Chain Chomp

• Banned
  • 776 posts
  • NNID:Nollog
  • Fandom:
    Creepy Stalker Girl

Posted 11 July 2012 - 10:13 AM

Posted Image

Wow, that's wiiware?

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/HTMLPurifier/HTMLPurifier/DefinitionCache/Serializer.php:133) in /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/classAjax.php on line 328
{"success":1,"post":"\n\n
\n\t\t<\/a>\n\t\t\n\t\n\t\t\n\t\t
\n\t\t\t\n\t\t\t\t

#12 Press

Press

Thwomp

• Members
  • 325 posts
  • Fandom:
    Zelda, Smash, FF, KH, Sonic

Posted 11 July 2012 - 10:15 AM

Yep! One of the reasons I bought it. The game looks amazing. I mean, it's not all that intuitive, but it's decent for a WiiWare game.

#13 Meelow100

Meelow100

Piranha Plant

• Members
  • 855 posts

Posted 11 July 2012 - 11:53 AM

Wow, that's wiiware?

Pretty much what Griffin said.

#14 Soul

Soul

TYBG

• Members
  • 3,660 posts
  • Fandom:
    I ENJOY HIP HOP BEATS

Posted 11 July 2012 - 03:49 PM

They said full games can be on the e-store. That means they can push graphics to 100% at least 80%.

#15 CUD

CUD

Super Saiyan Dingus

• Members
  • 1,337 posts
  • NNID:CUDesu
  • Fandom:
    Gaben

Posted 11 July 2012 - 10:26 PM

There's Wipeout on Wiiware?

This statement is false. The previous statement is true.

RIP in peace Nintendo.

cCIImXL.png

#16 Eskimo_sam

Eskimo_sam

Bob-omb

• Members
  • 259 posts

Posted 12 July 2012 - 12:35 AM

Wow iPhone game can run on wii u that's great

#17 CUD

CUD

Super Saiyan Dingus

• Members
  • 1,337 posts
  • NNID:CUDesu
  • Fandom:
    Gaben

Posted 12 July 2012 - 01:31 AM

Wow iPhone game can run on wii u that's great

wut

This statement is false. The previous statement is true.

RIP in peace Nintendo.

cCIImXL.png

#18 Eskimo_sam

Eskimo_sam

Bob-omb

• Members
  • 259 posts

Posted 12 July 2012 - 02:06 AM

wut

They look like games I play on my iPad

#19 ianh05

ianh05

Blooper

• Members
  • 175 posts

Posted 13 July 2012 - 04:32 AM

They look like games I play on my iPad

Wii graphics vs IOS 4-5? wow dude really? ipad games can use UE4 and stuff you know? so why are you trying to bash wii's graphics against another current OS?

I've seen a lot of your comments towards Nintendo products and it's all negative, you should know that Nintendo cares more about gamers then Sony and Microsoft ever will. look at past Microsoft and Sony patents, Sony wants Ads in games (while we are playing) to get more money and Microsoft wants to make games you play "bind" to your machine thus ending used games sales, renting etc. and making them more money.

I've never seen any "get rich quick schemes" from Nintendo, all I see is them continuing to innovate and giving players new experiences. Nintendo has a lot more experience with consoles compared to the other 2 companies and by them taking a completely different approach compared to Microsoft and Sony they let them 2 battle each other and split that market while they get a market to themselves.
"The consensus was that power isn't everything for a console. Too many powerful consoles can't coexist. It's like having only ferocious dinosaurs. They might fight and hasten their own extinction." - Shigeru Miyamoto

#20 Link707

Link707

Boo

• Members
  • 585 posts
  • Fandom:
    Zelda, Metroid, F-Zero, SSB, Mario etc.

Posted 13 July 2012 - 12:20 PM

Wii graphics vs IOS 4-5? wow dude really? ipad games can use UE4 and stuff you know? so why are you trying to bash wii's graphics against another current OS?

I really hope you realize that the OS has absolutely nothing to do with graphics. It's the hardware. It's wii vs iPhone or wii vs iPad. The have different hardware.

Posted Image

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!