Photo

I have never been this excited for a console in my life.

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

#21 Mitch

Mitch

Dingus

• Members
  • 1,839 posts
  • NNID:Mitch13pavel
  • Fandom:
    Mitch :3

Posted 21 August 2012 - 07:34 PM

But Nintendo does make a heck of a lot of platformers. It's what they know, and I think it works against them. They need to make games that span other genres, at least this once with the Wii U to show other developers who's boss.

Amen brother!!!

#22 CUD

CUD

Super Saiyan Dingus

• Members
  • 1,337 posts
  • NNID:CUDesu
  • Fandom:
    Gaben

Posted 22 August 2012 - 12:33 AM

I don't think I have ever been less excited for a console in my life.

This statement is false. The previous statement is true.

RIP in peace Nintendo.

cCIImXL.png

#23 Keviin

Keviin

Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,270 posts
  • Fandom:
    Zelda, Mario, Metroid, Resident Evil

Posted 22 August 2012 - 09:47 AM

I was more hyped for the Wii. Basically because I was much younger then, like 10 years old, and had to get all my news from magazines, which made it more special. And after that, I still had to wait a year for my dad to finally buy it! So my hype was immense.
No sig.

#24 BanjoKazooie

BanjoKazooie

Witch Slayer

• Members
  • 1,258 posts
  • Fandom:
    LOZ, Mario, Elder Scrolls

Posted 22 August 2012 - 10:04 AM

I saw the wii and thought ohs**t that looks dumb. And I was very disappointed with it, except SS and DKCR. I saw the wii u and thought " that's it Nintendo time for a little pep talk about these consoles you've decided to create" but then I decided to do research it a little and a year later im more like "good job Nintendo, I'm happy you exist and now I'm extremely excited for your new block of gold turned console. Nintendo FTW!!, except wii, that lost me..." so yes I agree I am excited as well :)

post-1466-0-36015200-1348103349.png

I was once known here as KillerMario, but since I really like Banjo-Kazooie, I changed my display name to show them my respect :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!