#1 Elric

Elric

The Golden Wizard

• Section Mods
  • 1,599 posts
  • Fandom:
    John mayer, Umineko

Posted 21 June 2011 - 07:34 AM

So, talk about anything paranormal here. Had any weird experiences? Interested in a particular haunting or unsolved mystery? Post here then.

Edited by superdarkyoshi, 21 June 2011 - 07:34 AM.

OkamiSignature_zps2bbbe0da.png

fox.gif

#2 Camcam281

Camcam281

Bob-omb

• Members
  • 276 posts
  • Fandom:
    Kid icarus, Mario kart, and OoT :)

Posted 21 June 2011 - 09:06 AM

Not really anything lately! But about 2 years ago, I was sleeping and I woke up to hear my door opening and I look over at It and it closes really fast. There was no one that did it so idk what it was......
Posted Image

#3 HaHa-No

HaHa-No

Bullet Bill

• Members
  • 358 posts
  • Fandom:
    Lucky Star, Animal Crossing, Darkwave.

Posted 21 June 2011 - 09:13 AM

I was in my garden just mucking around, there was no wind in the night, no animals and nobody around and a tree shook really violently. Scared the hell out of me so I went inside.

http://www.20b.org/

^Click it

^I agree with this guy

You know you want to! 'Tis leaked Nintendo information!

#4 GunGoomba

GunGoomba

Friend of Bulbmins

• Members
  • 222 posts
  • Fandom:
    Pikmin, Mario, Peach, Zelda. Yoshi

Posted 21 June 2011 - 09:18 AM

Well. I do have a couple weird stories.

This first one was back when I had a cat. So, I was sleeping. I heard my door open, and nobody was there. I looked at my clock and it said 12:30 AM. I went to close my door, and then it opened again once I got back in bed. I closed it, and it stayed close. When I went to my bed, my cat was lying on my pillow. I still wonder to this day how he could open doors.

The Second one was when I was alone at my Grandma's House. My family went out to dinner on saturday with my Grandma, so I was left at her house to watch their dog and my dog at the same time. I went to take a nap, but I heard some creepy grunting noises. I went to look in my Grandma's closet, my dog had somehow got trapped in there. Then I heard more noises, and my Grandma's dog was in my grandma's closet this time. So, I look in there, and my Grandma's dog had found a secret room in her closet, where all these creepy dolls and Rotting Human Skulls were hidden. She had also had a Diary with creepy notes in it. I closed the door and took my grandma's dog out. I never told my grandma I found that room to this day. I still have nightmares about it. I still consider it a mystery why she would have this scary stuff.
Posted Image

#5 Wertville

Wertville

Piranha Plant

• Members
  • 859 posts
  • Fandom:
    Umineko, Fate/Stay Night, Tsukihime

Posted 21 June 2011 - 04:31 PM

Slenderman. That's all you need to know.

What, you want more? Are you sure? I don't think you can han- Fine. I will tell you about him.

The stories of his origin differ from place to place, person to person. Some say he was labeled as a witch, stretched by slowly growing branches and then burned... Others say that he was a beast summoned in the area Ancient Germany, abducting the local children and killing men who wander into forests. And there are even some who go back even further, claiming him to be an alien, or a race of aliens, who arrived on the planet 3 thousand years ago, examining humans throughout their evolution, taking a form that seems high and professional in the era...

But outside of legend, what is there of Slenderman? Much. Slenderman... Has no face. No hair. Pale as a ghost. And this is not the first thing you notice.
He is.. Tall. Very tall. And very slender, obviously. He also wears a suit, a black one. The most creepy part of his appearance, though... His arms. He doesn't have arms... At least, they don't look like arms. They're tentacles. No hands, no elbows. Very long tentacles. And four of them, at that.

Why should you be scared of Slenderman? Because... Once you see him... You can never unsee him. He doesn't attack you, nor does he abduct you. He simply... Follows you. Everywhere. Also... You cannot remember these moments, when you met this man. You simply... Forget. At first, you will just remember seeing a strange person on teh side of the road. Then, you will have a foggy memory of the time you saw the same man a block away from your home... Then you find yourself driving away from your home at 2 AM, speeding 40 km/h faster than the limit. Then...

Nothing.

The only known way to combat Slenderman is to film him. If you can watch the film, you can 'Sort of' recover your memories. The easiest way is to film yourself 24/7, especially because he loves to watch you sleep... But there is only one thing recommended when you see the tall man with no face... Leave the country.

Now this is only a rough summary of Slenderman, but it should be enough for you to have a chance at survival if you ever meet him... The rest is to only hope you never do.

Now, if you'll excuse me, my tape is running out... Don't want to hesitate refilling that...

Spoiler

Posted ImagePosted Image

Character's I am a fanboy of:
Spoiler

3DS Game List:
Spoiler

#6 chipvader

chipvader

Red Koopa Troopa

• Members
  • 53 posts

Posted 23 June 2011 - 03:46 PM

1 time a few years ago when i was in school we were working on a packet and the teacher was having us do it as she went over it with us. i remembered the teacher saying that we were gonna finish up and i thought we did, but the next day we still had 1 page left, well except me.
thats only 1 of afew enigmas that i remember happening happening while i was at elementary school, but afew more have happened since then but the other ones i didnt pay as much attention to/dont remember as well, it could be that i just didnt fully understand what was going on back then or it could be that im not paying as much attention now idk what it was back then

#7 Elric

Elric

The Golden Wizard

• Section Mods
  • 1,599 posts
  • Fandom:
    John mayer, Umineko

Posted 23 June 2011 - 08:20 PM

Has anyone heard of the golden albino wizard? Some say he lurks on this forum.... :D

fox.gif

#8 TheSparrow87

TheSparrow87

Thwomp

• Members
  • 320 posts

Posted 23 June 2011 - 09:47 PM

that grandma stuff is creepy :D

I've had quite a few times with my first dog that he just stares in some corners of the house and start barking like mad, at absolutely nothing. He would never bark for anything else. Have had similar experiences with other dogs just not as violent.

Besides that when I was 11, me and my mum where driving to a supermarket after school. We stopped at a red light. I was just looking at the sky when I saw a round shaped object of some sort. Didn't really phase me at first, until it started moving one way for a bit. Probably about a finger length, from where I was, so it was a significant movement. It stopped again and shot off in a curve towards space with a speed I have never before or since seen.
Not really sure what I saw but always been confident it wasn't anything from around here.

#9 Epic Kirby

Epic Kirby

Boo

• Members
  • 515 posts
  • Fandom:
    Kirby, Final Fantasy, Umeniko, DeathNote

Posted 03 July 2011 - 06:12 PM

There's this supernatural event that happens in this forest called Epping Forest, in England, not far from London.

There's a hill nicknamed hangman's hill. It's a place where an innocent man was hanged for being a highwayman and they found out he was innocent posthumously.

If you park your car on the side of the hill and put on the brakes, your car starts to be dragged up the hill. Many people have tried it, including me, and you get a weird sensation that the car is being dragged up the hill. No one can explain it.
Posted ImagePosted Image

Check out my RP
Kirby Sig made by Anisaxis, thanks dude :)

#10 Waller

Waller

Hammer Bro.

• Members
  • 1,655 posts
  • Fandom:
    Nothing

Posted 03 July 2011 - 09:17 PM

Many people have tried it, including me, and you get a weird sensation that the car is being dragged up the hill. No one can explain it.

My grandfather once told me that those kind of things happen because you go prepared to feel, hear or see something, if nothing happens your brain tricks you into feeling, hearing or seeing things.

ezgif_com_gif_maker.gif

#11 Ephesus

Ephesus

Blooper

• Members
  • 191 posts
  • Fandom:
    Star Trek, Fringe, NCIS, yoshis, fantasy

Posted 09 July 2011 - 09:11 AM

Oh dear. <3 this thread. :)

Anyway, I once had a premonition. It was some sort of vision related to my grandfather, who was still (but barely) alive.
I saw him connected to life-support, and when I asked him if he wanted to "live" like this, he'd weakly shake his head. After that, I asked him if he wanted me to... rescue him... and he'd blink slowly, as if nodding.
Several weeks later, my parents and sister went to see him. And when they returned... my father described how they'd try to feed my grandfather, who would clench his teeth. And he also described how, on several occasions, my grandfather ceased to breathe at night so he'd revive him with CPR (my dad had decided to sleep close to his bed, in case something like this would happen.

I also had experiences, don't know if they qualify as paranormal events or very realistic dreams. Because they took place in my own bedroom, and things were seen from my POV in real-time - everything was in its place, even the pillow over my head protecting me from sunlight.
In one of them, I moved the lamp on my desk. In another, someone entered my room and leaned over me, then vanished.

These are my dragon persona Darren's parents. Or Darrents, if you will.
Posted Image

#12 Epic Kirby

Epic Kirby

Boo

• Members
  • 515 posts
  • Fandom:
    Kirby, Final Fantasy, Umeniko, DeathNote

Posted 10 July 2011 - 01:34 PM

My grandfather once told me that those kind of things happen because you go prepared to feel, hear or see something, if nothing happens your brain tricks you into feeling, hearing or seeing things.

Maybe I should take someone who didn't previously know about it then.
Posted ImagePosted Image

Check out my RP
Kirby Sig made by Anisaxis, thanks dude :)

#13 Waller

Waller

Hammer Bro.

• Members
  • 1,655 posts
  • Fandom:
    Nothing

Posted 13 August 2011 - 12:02 AM

I just saw a man staggering and moaning... Kind of like a zombie...
Oh, wait. He just started singing, he's just drunk. :P

ezgif_com_gif_maker.gif

#14 BazzDropperz

BazzDropperz

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 688 posts

Posted 13 August 2011 - 12:47 AM

-

Edited by BazzDropperz, 13 July 2014 - 11:23 PM.

#15 Auzzie Wingman

Auzzie Wingman

Mournblade

• Members
  • 4,346 posts
  • NNID:AuzzieWingman
  • Fandom:
    Not enough space here

Posted 14 August 2011 - 02:17 AM

There was a house a few blocks away from mine which has pretty much overgrown. My older sister and her friends scared me into thinking a ghost lives in there. But they said if a person was brave enough to sleep in it for one night alone, they get infinite good luck.

LIARS!

Trophy Cards are classy too! LOLZIGZAGOON

AuzzieWingman.png

#16 Brian6330

Brian6330

Piano playing Gamer

• Members
  • 1,533 posts
  • Fandom:
    Kingdom Hearts Bastion BioShock

Posted 14 August 2011 - 10:06 AM

There was a house a few blocks away from mine which has pretty much overgrown. My older sister and her friends scared me into thinking a ghost lives in there. But they said if a person was brave enough to sleep in it for one night alone, they get infinite good luck.

LIARS!

I would have also tried it.

#17 Bartman2

Bartman2

The Ultimate Nerd

• Members
  • 268 posts
  • Fandom:
    Kirby, LoZ, The Simpsons

Posted 16 August 2011 - 04:45 AM

LOL

Maybe your grandma practices voodoo?

But anyway, one night, i was laying in bed and when I rolled over once, then rolled back, i noticed my door was open, as it had not previously been. I went to close it, then got back into my bed. once again, it opened. i closed it. it opened. That night i remember to this day. It truly freaked me out. And no, there was no air blowing from the hall or anything.
Posted Image
Like a Boss

#18 Elric

Elric

The Golden Wizard

• Section Mods
  • 1,599 posts
  • Fandom:
    John mayer, Umineko

Posted 16 August 2011 - 09:12 AM

Oh, and slenderman is standing outside my window.

fox.gif

#19 Wertville

Wertville

Piranha Plant

• Members
  • 859 posts
  • Fandom:
    Umineko, Fate/Stay Night, Tsukihime

Posted 16 August 2011 - 05:01 PM

Oh, and slenderman is standing outside my window.

That's impossible, because h-
Posted ImagePosted Image

Character's I am a fanboy of:
Spoiler

3DS Game List:
Spoiler

#20 Jabob

Jabob

Bob-omb

• Members
  • 269 posts

Posted 18 August 2011 - 01:29 AM

Hmmmm, I do have a slightly weird one from a few years ago.

One night, I woke up, it was about 2am, and pitch black, I got out of bed and walk over to the door, but it wasn't there, I began to feel around but it was all wall, I followed the wall the whole way around my room and didn't find the door, I then attempted to go back to my bed, but it wasn't there, eventually I felt something plastic, the light switch, I turned it on, and the light came on, and everything was back to normal. It was the strangest sensation, but I don't think it was a dream. Anyway, it was a little bit scary :P

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!