Hammer Bro.

• Members
  • 1,853 posts
  • NNID:Tricky
  • Fandom:
    Sega, Sonic, Warcraft, Final Fantasy

Posted 02 October 2012 - 12:42 PM

www.ign.com/articles/2012/10/02/microsoft-boosts-security-to-prep-for-xbox-720

Kind of sad they have to take extreme measures.
Posted Image
Check out my video game collection blog at http://genesaturn.blogspot.com/
Feel free to add me as a friend on your 3DS and Wii U as well - Friend Code = 1289-9502-7134 / Nintendo ID - Tricky

#2 Foot

Foot

The most badass sociopath to ever exist.

• Members
  • 1,038 posts
  • NNID:DPapcinEVO
  • Fandom:
    Sock Wars, Shoehorn Leghorn

Posted 02 October 2012 - 01:05 PM

E3 surprise?
I am the foot. I do not like you. You smother me with socks and shoes, then step on me thousands of times a day.

We foot will rebel one day.

#3 WisdomPowerCourage

WisdomPowerCourage

ZEWOP BOOPITY BOP!

• Members
  • 615 posts
  • Fandom:
    Cats Pajamas.

Posted 02 October 2012 - 03:59 PM

It means they have to lock it down because they realized the specs weren't good enough after seeing the Wii U.

#4 Tricky Sonic

Tricky Sonic

Hammer Bro.

• Members
  • 1,853 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 02 October 2012 - 04:10 PM

It means they have to lock it down because they realized the specs weren't good enough after seeing the Wii U.

Haha. It's to bad No one still knows about the specs yet
Posted Image
Feel free to add me as a friend on your 3DS and Wii U as well - Friend Code = 1289-9502-7134 / Nintendo ID - Tricky

#5 SPG

SPG

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 657 posts
  • NNID:Pyroblock
  • Fandom:
    all things Nintendo and PC

Posted 02 October 2012 - 04:12 PM

doubt it, knowing sony and microsoft, its going to be a power house and out preform the wii u, im not a fanboy in any way, but if it does turn out like this, the only thing the wii u has is a lower price and first party content and 3rd party developers wont obther with the wii u becxause they will be down scaling the graphics by a lot and be lazy about it and not bother (this is assuming that it is 6x as more powerful) but i have my doubts and i hope that this is one of them and im full of carp

Edited by SPG, 02 October 2012 - 04:13 PM.

wa3Nq7j.png

#6 Tricky Sonic

Tricky Sonic

Hammer Bro.

• Members
  • 1,853 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 03 October 2012 - 07:45 AM

doubt it, knowing sony and microsoft, its going to be a power house and out preform the wii u, im not a fanboy in any way, but if it does turn out like this, the only thing the wii u has is a lower price and first party content and 3rd party developers wont obther with the wii u becxause they will be down scaling the graphics by a lot and be lazy about it and not bother (this is assuming that it is 6x as more powerful) but i have my doubts and i hope that this is one of them and im full of carp

Hmm...glad someone here has a Crystal Ball to see the future with!
Posted Image

#7 SPG

SPG

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 657 posts
  • NNID:Pyroblock
  • Fandom:
    all things Nintendo and PC

Posted 03 October 2012 - 01:29 PM

Hmm...glad someone here has a Crystal Ball to see the future with!

its quite handy if i do say so myself

wa3Nq7j.png

#8 Occult Satanist

Occult Satanist

Tenzō of the Wood Release

• Members
  • 814 posts

Posted 13 November 2012 - 09:52 PM

Still quite odd they had to up security but who knows maybe they aren't telling us about something serious

wjapt2.jpg

#9 Dragon

Dragon

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,070 posts
  • Fandom:
    Playing my Wii U!

Posted 14 November 2012 - 05:00 AM

Microsoft seems to like what Apple does with their "security".

Posted Image

#10 Alex Wolfers

Alex Wolfers

Thy Fur Consumed

• Members
  • 2,768 posts
  • NNID:AxGamer
  • Fandom:
    Furry Fandom,gaming,trolling

Posted 14 November 2012 - 06:24 AM

The typical Microsoft employee
Posted Image

Signature_DK.png

#11 TheUltimateWaddleDee

TheUltimateWaddleDee

That Guy

• Members
  • 2,077 posts
  • NNID:UltimateWaddleD
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo, Metal Gear, and WADDLE DEE!

Posted 14 November 2012 - 02:03 PM

Considering the losses Sony took since 2006, I think Sony is going to be a lot more conservative with their next console. It may be make or break for them nextgen.

KtOSpy7.jpg
I will not die until I achieve something. Even though the ordeal is high, I never give in. Therefore, I die with no regrets~Ikaruga Prologue
http://fc05.devianta...ask-d5k49sd.jpg

#12 backudog

backudog

Spiny

• Members
  • 243 posts
  • NNID:backudog

Posted 14 November 2012 - 09:38 PM

the only thing that seems consistant throughout all the next gen rumours is that the nextbox will have 8gb of ram and the ps4 will have 4gb.( the chrimbo issues of xbox world mag and psm3 mag are the latest places i've seen those numbers listed). as with all rumours though, i take them all with a large pinch of salt (mmm...salty!).
I hear voices in my head all the time, telling me what to do. But I just ignore them and carry on killing.

#13 Dragon

Dragon

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,070 posts
  • Fandom:
    Playing my Wii U!

Posted 15 November 2012 - 02:16 AM

The typical Microsoft employee
Posted Image

Is that Obama's face photoshopped onto a costume of the devil? lmao

Posted Image

#14 3Dude

3Dude

Whomp

• Section Mods
  • 5,482 posts

Posted 15 November 2012 - 08:09 AM

the only thing that seems consistant throughout all the next gen rumours is that the nextbox will have 8gb of ram and the ps4 will have 4gb.( the chrimbo issues of xbox world mag and psm3 mag are the latest places i've seen those numbers listed). as with all rumours though, i take them all with a large pinch of salt (mmm...salty!).

Those are the ranges of the devkits.

Halve those see what the retail ballpark will look like.

The machines are looking to be more capable than the wii u. By about as much necessary to check a box on a list. But nothing compared to the frothing demands of psychotic fans expecting the systems to outperform top line pc's for its first years.

If any good news is coming from this, its that pc gamers get to throw off the slimy poisonous parasitic tentacle of the hdtwins holding back pcgaming for the past seven years.

The reveal this gen is going to be hilarious. Both companies have such hilariously impossible expectations heaped upon them. Im going to have blast seeing how individuals handle the let down. There will be the disillusioned fan turned obnoxious troll, the blind fanboy telling us blue is green, the compromisers, the ones who really dont care.

banner1_zpsb47e46d2.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!