• 2,337 posts
  • NNID:xWydrAx
  • Fandom:
    Smash Bros all day.

Posted 11 November 2014 - 09:13 PM

Whattt!!! :o

http://www.phonearen...rtphone_id62703

Lol, have anything to say about this?

Eh, doesn't matter much. It's not like his wife is exempt from drinking the kool-aid because he is. It's possible she even knows her phone is inferior and would rather have another for stylistic or status reasons. Another possibility is that she was a samsung user before her husband became blackberry's CEO and stuck ith them because she's uswd to thw ui, etc. Finally maybe she doesn't do much business oriented stuff and just wants a playtoy, in which case a samsung phone could be a better choice.

WAR IS PEACE

FREEDOM IS SLAVERY

IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH

LISTEN AND BELIEVE

#645 grahamf

grahamf

The Happiness Fairy

• Members
  • 2,532 posts

Posted 11 November 2014 - 09:26 PM

Eh, doesn't matter much. It's not like his wife is exempt from drinking the kool-aid because he is. It's possible she even knows her phone is inferior and would rather have another for stylistic or status reasons. Another possibility is that she was a samsung user before her husband became blackberry's CEO and stuck ith them because she's uswd to thw ui, etc. Finally maybe she doesn't do much business oriented stuff and just wants a playtoy, in which case a samsung phone could be a better choice.

Or she could just not be tech-savvy and so doesn't want to change to something different. Like people who refuse to stop using Windows XP.

In other news, I bought the Smash bros poster set. I didn't have enough coins, so I bought it off eBay for $33.

$̵̵͙͎̹̝̙̼̻̱͖̲̖̜̩̫̩̼̥͓̳̒̀ͨ̌̅ͮ̇̓ͮ̈͌̓̔̐͆ͩ̋͆ͣ́&̾̋͗̏̌̓̍ͥ̉ͧͣͪ̃̓̇̑҉͎̬͞^̸̠̬̙̹̰̬̗̲͈͈̼̯̞̻͎ͭ̐ͦ̋́̆̔̏̽͢$̻̜͕̜̠͔̮͐ͬ̍ͨͩͤͫ͐ͧ̔̆͘͝͞^̄̋̄͗̐ͯͮͨͣ͐͂͑̽ͩ͒̈̚͏̷͏̗͈̣̪͙̳̰͉͉̯̲̘̮̣̘͟ͅ&̐ͪͬ̑̂̀̓͛̈́͌҉҉̶̕͝*̗̩͚͍͇͔̻̬̼̖͖͈͍̝̻̪͙̳̯̌̅̆̌ͥ̊͗͆́̍ͨ̎̊̌͟͡$̶̛̛̙̝̥̳̥̣̥̞̝̱̺͍̭̹̞͔̠̰͇ͪ͋͛̍̊̋͒̓̿ͩͪ̓̓͘^̈ͥͩͭ͆͌ͣ̀̿͌ͫ̈́̍ͨ̇̾̚͏̢̗̼̻̲̱͇͙̝͉͝ͅ$̢̨̪̝̗̰͖̠̜̳̭̀ͥͭͨ̋ͪ̍̈ͮͣ̌^ͦ̏ͬ̋͑̿́ͮ̿ͨ̋̌ͪ̓̋̇͆͟҉̗͍$̛̪̞̤͉̬͙̦̋ͣͬ̒͗̀̍͗̾̽̓̉͌̔͂̇͒̚̕͜^̧͎̖̟̮͚̞̜̮̘͕̹͚̏ͩ͐ͯ͑̍̍̀͒͘*̿ͨ̽̈́͐ͭ̌̈͋̚͟͝҉͕̙*̨̢̭̭̤̺̦̩̫̲͇͕̼̝̯̇ͨ͗̓̃͂ͩ͆͂̅̀̀́̚̚͟%̨͚̙̮̣̭͖͕͙ͣ̽ͮͤ́ͫ̊̊̐̄̌ͣ͌̉̔͊̽̾ͨ^̢̹̭͍̬̖͇̝̝̬̱͈͔̹͉̫̿͛̄̿͊͆ͦ̃ͮͩ͌ͭ̔ͫ̆͞ͅͅ%̵̼̖̻̘ͪͤ̈̃̓̐̑ͩͭ̄̑͊ͫ̆̌̄͡*̴̮̪͕̗̩͇͇ͪ̑̊̈́́̀͞^̼̝̥̦͇̺̘̤̦͕̦̞͑̑ͯ̂ͯ̕͞%ͮͫ̿ͫ̊̈̔̍҉҉̴̸̡*̛̭̖͇͚̝̤̬̰̅̎ͥͯ̓͑̾ͬͨͮ́̕͝^̧̽͋̈ͤͮ̈́́̍ͧ̊҉͇̙̣̯̀́%̴̡̛̘͚͈̗̖̮̫̏̆ͦ̽̔̈̽͒͛̈

#646 Raiden

Raiden

wall crusher

• Members
  • 4,738 posts

Posted 11 November 2014 - 09:31 PM

Whattt!!! :o

http://www.phonearen...rtphone_id62703

Lol, have anything to say about this?

I don't give a flying F about phones. I don't care who uses what. Just a damn phone.

#647 grahamf

grahamf

The Happiness Fairy

• Members
  • 2,532 posts

Posted 11 November 2014 - 09:55 PM

I don't give a flying F about phones. I don't care who uses what. Just a damn phone.

Sill, it's nice to know what your options are. Otherwise you could be using Wordpad without realizing Microsoft Word suits your needs better.

$̵̵͙͎̹̝̙̼̻̱͖̲̖̜̩̫̩̼̥͓̳̒̀ͨ̌̅ͮ̇̓ͮ̈͌̓̔̐͆ͩ̋͆ͣ́&̾̋͗̏̌̓̍ͥ̉ͧͣͪ̃̓̇̑҉͎̬͞^̸̠̬̙̹̰̬̗̲͈͈̼̯̞̻͎ͭ̐ͦ̋́̆̔̏̽͢$̻̜͕̜̠͔̮͐ͬ̍ͨͩͤͫ͐ͧ̔̆͘͝͞^̄̋̄͗̐ͯͮͨͣ͐͂͑̽ͩ͒̈̚͏̷͏̗͈̣̪͙̳̰͉͉̯̲̘̮̣̘͟ͅ&̐ͪͬ̑̂̀̓͛̈́͌҉҉̶̕͝*̗̩͚͍͇͔̻̬̼̖͖͈͍̝̻̪͙̳̯̌̅̆̌ͥ̊͗͆́̍ͨ̎̊̌͟͡$̶̛̛̙̝̥̳̥̣̥̞̝̱̺͍̭̹̞͔̠̰͇ͪ͋͛̍̊̋͒̓̿ͩͪ̓̓͘^̈ͥͩͭ͆͌ͣ̀̿͌ͫ̈́̍ͨ̇̾̚͏̢̗̼̻̲̱͇͙̝͉͝ͅ$̢̨̪̝̗̰͖̠̜̳̭̀ͥͭͨ̋ͪ̍̈ͮͣ̌^ͦ̏ͬ̋͑̿́ͮ̿ͨ̋̌ͪ̓̋̇͆͟҉̗͍$̛̪̞̤͉̬͙̦̋ͣͬ̒͗̀̍͗̾̽̓̉͌̔͂̇͒̚̕͜^̧͎̖̟̮͚̞̜̮̘͕̹͚̏ͩ͐ͯ͑̍̍̀͒͘*̿ͨ̽̈́͐ͭ̌̈͋̚͟͝҉͕̙*̨̢̭̭̤̺̦̩̫̲͇͕̼̝̯̇ͨ͗̓̃͂ͩ͆͂̅̀̀́̚̚͟%̨͚̙̮̣̭͖͕͙ͣ̽ͮͤ́ͫ̊̊̐̄̌ͣ͌̉̔͊̽̾ͨ^̢̹̭͍̬̖͇̝̝̬̱͈͔̹͉̫̿͛̄̿͊͆ͦ̃ͮͩ͌ͭ̔ͫ̆͞ͅͅ%̵̼̖̻̘ͪͤ̈̃̓̐̑ͩͭ̄̑͊ͫ̆̌̄͡*̴̮̪͕̗̩͇͇ͪ̑̊̈́́̀͞^̼̝̥̦͇̺̘̤̦͕̦̞͑̑ͯ̂ͯ̕͞%ͮͫ̿ͫ̊̈̔̍҉҉̴̸̡*̛̭̖͇͚̝̤̬̰̅̎ͥͯ̓͑̾ͬͨͮ́̕͝^̧̽͋̈ͤͮ̈́́̍ͧ̊҉͇̙̣̯̀́%̴̡̛̘͚͈̗̖̮̫̏̆ͦ̽̔̈̽͒͛̈

#648 KeptMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

KeptMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,337 posts
  • Fandom:
    Smash Bros all day.

Posted 12 November 2014 - 11:32 AM

Sill, it's nice to know what your options are. Otherwise you could be using Wordpad without realizing Microsoft Word suits your needs better.

Lol Microsoft words suits like 99% of people's needs better.

Yeah except it's gonna cost you several hundred dollars. Should probably get something you'll be sure you'll be satisfied with.

WAR IS PEACE

FREEDOM IS SLAVERY

IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH

LISTEN AND BELIEVE

#649 Raiden

Raiden

wall crusher

• Members
  • 4,738 posts

Posted 12 November 2014 - 11:55 AM

Lol Microsoft words suits like 99% of people's needs better.

Yeah except it's gonna cost you several hundred dollars. Should probably get something you'll be sure you'll be satisfied with.

My phone would be 6$ if I paid for it. Smartphones are smaller tablets that make calls and I have no use for either of my tablets lol

Apps are mostly useless for me that my PC doesn't do better. And when I leave my apartment I want nothing to do with technology.

#650 Bill Cipher

Bill Cipher

IT WAS ME BARRY!

• Members
  • 1,086 posts
  • NNID:LordOfGrapeJuice
  • Fandom:
    RPGs

Posted 12 November 2014 - 01:35 PM

To actually FOLLOW the title, as opposed to a half page of stuff that isn't related(Sorry mates), This is what I picked up in Nanaimo yesterday:

wpYJcQW.jpg

Chandra, a M15 DBT, and an Exo-Suit.

Games that refuse to use Gameplay effectively to do anything are like films that refuse to use cinematography in film to do anything.

NNID: Lord of Grape Juice /PSN: Nderbert/Steam: Harmonius EX

Games/Animation/Film/Comics/Literature/Fantasy/Sci-fi.

#651 YoshiGamer9

YoshiGamer9

Wii U Forums Yoshi

• Members
  • 2,302 posts
  • NNID:YoshiWiiUGamer9
  • Fandom:
    Mario, Zelda, anything fun!

Posted 12 November 2014 - 01:45 PM

Sorry, inferior product?...

Is that why Blackberry is the one that is dying and not Samsung? XD

Or she could just not be tech-savvy and so doesn't want to change to something different. Like people who refuse to stop using Windows XP.

In other news, I bought the Smash bros poster set. I didn't have enough coins, so I bought it off eBay for $33.

How do people use Windows XP, I have it on my old laptop and it's SO slow! :P 7 is MUCH better lol.

sfOI1m6.jpg

Add me on Wii U if you want to settle it in Smash

#652 KeptMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,337 posts
  • Fandom:
    Smash Bros all day.

Posted 12 November 2014 - 08:01 PM

My phone would be 6$ if I paid for it. Smartphones are smaller tablets that make calls and I have no use for either of my tablets lol

Apps are mostly useless for me that my PC doesn't do better. And when I leave my apartment I want nothing to do with technology.

Well that's cool. If you have no use for a smartphone, you have no use for a smartphine, but a lot of people do, so it's an expensive decision they make.

Sorry, inferior product?...

Is that why Blackberry is the one that is dying and not Samsung? XD

How do people use Windows XP, I have it on my old laptop and it's SO slow! :P 7 is MUCH better lol.

Did you not grow up with XP?

An you already asked the question about sales and it was already explained...

Edited by WydrA, 12 November 2014 - 08:01 PM.

WAR IS PEACE

FREEDOM IS SLAVERY

IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH

LISTEN AND BELIEVE

#653 BrosBeforeGardenTools

BrosBeforeGardenTools

Hot dog vendor who spilled condiments on himself

• Members
  • 1,864 posts

Posted 16 November 2014 - 02:18 PM

Old stuff:

Wii U 32GB with Mario 3D World, Nintendo Land
Mario Kart 8

New stuff (coming Monday-Wednesday):

Hyrule Warriors
Sonic Boom
Sonic Lost World (going to play through it a second time after selling my original)
Mario Motion Plus Wii Mote
Black Wii nunchuck

#654 YoshiGamer9

YoshiGamer9

Wii U Forums Yoshi

• Members
  • 2,302 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 16 November 2014 - 02:24 PM

Well that's cool. If you have no use for a smartphone, you have no use for a smartphine, but a lot of people do, so it's an expensive decision they make.

Did you not grow up with XP?

An you already asked the question about sales and it was already explained...

Yeah, I did, but I never said I liked it...

I must have been VERY patient as a child.... e.e

sfOI1m6.jpg

#655 KeptMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,337 posts
  • Fandom:
    Smash Bros all day.

Posted 16 November 2014 - 05:58 PM

Yeah, I did, but I never said I liked it...

I must have been VERY patient as a child.... e.e

Ha! Back in my day patience was your everything! If you didn't have it, how could you survive waiting for a page to load on dial up internet? And if you couldn't look at internet pages, how were you supposed to survive?

Edited by WydrA, 16 November 2014 - 05:58 PM.

WAR IS PEACE

FREEDOM IS SLAVERY

IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH

LISTEN AND BELIEVE

#656 NintendoReport

NintendoReport

NintendoChitChat

• Moderators
  • 5,907 posts
  • NNID:eddyray
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo Directs and Video Presentations

Posted 16 November 2014 - 06:18 PM

Old stuff:

Wii U 32GB with Mario 3D World, Nintendo Land
Mario Kart 8

New stuff (coming Monday-Wednesday):

Hyrule Warriors
Sonic Boom
Sonic Lost World (going to play through it a second time after selling my original)
Mario Motion Plus Wii Mote
Black Wii nunchuck

Sonic Lost World should update, fixes a few things and gives extra life every 100 rings and there should be two levels (free DLC) Zelda theme and Yoshi.

Keep Smiling, It Makes People Wonder What You Are Up To!
PA Magician | Busiest PA Magician | Magician Reviewed | Certified Magic Professionals

nccbanner_by_sorceror12-d9japra.png-- nintendoreportbox.png -- nintendo_switch_logo_transparent___wordm

#657 YoshiGamer9

YoshiGamer9

Wii U Forums Yoshi

• Members
  • 2,302 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 16 November 2014 - 07:58 PM

Ha! Back in my day patience was your everything! If you didn't have it, how could you survive waiting for a page to load on dial up internet? And if you couldn't look at internet pages, how were you supposed to survive?

When I was a kid I had fun doing just about everything else, playing with my legos, running around the house, going to daycare, etc, lol.

sfOI1m6.jpg

#658 BrosBeforeGardenTools

BrosBeforeGardenTools

Hot dog vendor who spilled condiments on himself

• Members
  • 1,864 posts

Posted 17 November 2014 - 05:36 AM

Ordered this just now:

PA115364.JPG

#659 NintendoReport

NintendoReport

NintendoChitChat

• Moderators
  • 5,907 posts
  • NNID:eddyray
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo Directs and Video Presentations

Posted 17 November 2014 - 06:06 AM

Ordered this just now:

PA115364.JPG

The toys actually look nice. I saw a few in Toys R Us a couple weeks back... think I will go back and check them out more in detail.

Keep Smiling, It Makes People Wonder What You Are Up To!
PA Magician | Busiest PA Magician | Magician Reviewed | Certified Magic Professionals

nccbanner_by_sorceror12-d9japra.png-- nintendoreportbox.png -- nintendo_switch_logo_transparent___wordm

#660 KeptMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,337 posts
  • Fandom:
    Smash Bros all day.

Posted 17 November 2014 - 10:29 AM

The toys actually look nice. I saw a few in Toys R Us a couple weeks back... think I will go back and check them out more in detail.

Amiibos definitely look much nicer though.

WAR IS PEACE

FREEDOM IS SLAVERY

IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH

LISTEN AND BELIEVE

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!