• Members
  • 1,337 posts
  • NNID:CUDesu
  • Fandom:
    Gaben

Posted 27 October 2012 - 06:43 PM

Big mistake.

What makes you say that?

This statement is false. The previous statement is true.

RIP in peace Nintendo.

cCIImXL.png

#23 neverwinteru

neverwinteru

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,159 posts

Posted 28 October 2012 - 11:49 AM

day one buy only thing im sad about is no analog triggers.

#24 Soul

Soul

TYBG

• Members
  • 3,660 posts
  • Fandom:
    I ENJOY HIP HOP BEATS

Posted 28 October 2012 - 05:06 PM

What makes you say that?

Fanboy: It's not a Nintendo console.

#25 bornsupercharged

bornsupercharged

Blooper

• Members
  • 197 posts
  • Fandom:
    Zelda, Forza, Gears of War

Posted 30 October 2012 - 06:15 AM

I'm doubtful I'll get this because Forza Horizon is amazing - it has a huge collection of cars, has a vast amount of upgrades and tuning settings, has full car customization, has an auction house where you can sell your customizations/buy others, supports a force feedback wheel, 1080p, it has a very refined physics engine, has full online multiplayer but not only that it actually integrates other friends (and apparently some of their friends as well) race results right into your game. After I compete in a race it'll actually tell me who my closest "Rival" is, a lot of times its this same guy on my friend's list who's a bit better than I am so it lets me challenge his best time - and if I beat it I get more money. It's also free roam and you can do whatever you want, this is not a repeat of the last Forza game where you just choose a track - you actually go to where you want to go and race whoever you want to race.

Also, if you couldn't tell, Forza Horizon is already out and it's getting amazing reviews. I'm enjoying the hell out of it.

Edited by bornsupercharged, 30 October 2012 - 11:35 AM.

Posted Image

#26 angelo07stang

angelo07stang

Boo

• Members
  • 521 posts
  • Fandom:
    Mario, Zelda, Metroid, mariokart

Posted 30 October 2012 - 08:06 AM

Need for speed got excellent reviews I so want this but will wait to see how the wii u 1 is going to be.
Posted Image

#27 bornsupercharged

bornsupercharged

Blooper

• Members
  • 197 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 30 October 2012 - 08:17 AM

Need for speed got excellent reviews I so want this but will wait to see how the wii u 1 is going to be.

The deciding factor for me will be if NFS:MW offers enough difference from Horizon to be worth it. If it turns out to be unique, I'd get it for the Wii U because I'd rather have more games for a new system than one that's likely to be replaced within a year or two. I guess we're in the same waiting boat to see what the reviews are in a few months when it's released for the Wii U.

If you have an Xbox 360 and like arcade style racing games, since you're thinking of getting NFS:MW on the Wii U, I'd highly recommend getting Forza Horizon for the 360.
Posted Image

#28 angelo07stang

angelo07stang

Boo

• Members
  • 521 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 30 October 2012 - 08:26 AM

The deciding factor for me will be if NFS:MW offers enough difference from Horizon to be worth it. If it turns out to be unique, I'd get it for the Wii U because I'd rather have more games for a new system than one that's likely to be replaced within a year or two. I guess we're in the same waiting boat to see what the reviews are in a few months when it's released for the Wii U.

If you have an Xbox 360 and like arcade style racing games, since you're thinking of getting NFS:MW on the Wii U, I'd highly recommend getting Forza Horizon for the 360.

yeah I have a 360 slim and a ps3 super slim and I see all my friends on 360 playing forza must be a great game.
Posted Image

#29 Mitch

Mitch

Dingus

• Members
  • 1,839 posts
  • NNID:Mitch13pavel
  • Fandom:
    Mitch :3

Posted 30 October 2012 - 08:27 AM

Does Forza have cops like MW? cuz the funnest part of Need for Speed Most Wanted is all the cops

#30 angelo07stang

angelo07stang

Boo

• Members
  • 521 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 30 October 2012 - 08:48 AM

Does Forza have cops like MW? cuz the funnest part of Need for Speed Most Wanted is all the cops

Agree mitch the cops and slamin people into carp getting them to wreck.
Posted Image

#31 bornsupercharged

bornsupercharged

Blooper

• Members
  • 197 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 30 October 2012 - 09:49 AM

The game as a whole is about street racing at a car festival called Horizon, so it only makes sense to not have cops as you can focus on driving, exploring, beating records and ranking up. Forza Horizon's rank up system is near entirely based on doing things illegal, so having cops would contradict that system.

"Forza creative director Dan Greenawalt joked, “There are two things you don’t want at a festival: rain and cops.”"
http://www.ign.com/a...ress-the-ladies

With that said I dont know if just having cops chasing you is enough of a difference for me to want NFS:MW, I guess it adds another layer of "things to do" but just trying to escape cops doesn't sound as fun to me as it does to a 12 year old.

Edited by bornsupercharged, 30 October 2012 - 09:50 AM.

Posted Image

#32 Mitch

Mitch

Dingus

• Members
  • 1,839 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 30 October 2012 - 10:19 AM

The game as a whole is about street racing at a car festival called Horizon, so it only makes sense to not have cops as you can focus on driving, exploring, beating records and ranking up. Forza Horizon's rank up system is near entirely based on doing things illegal, so having cops would contradict that system.

"Forza creative director Dan Greenawalt joked, “There are two things you don’t want at a festival: rain and cops.”"
http://www.ign.com/a...ress-the-ladies

With that said I dont know if just having cops chasing you is enough of a difference for me to want NFS:MW, I guess it adds another layer of "things to do" but just trying to escape cops doesn't sound as fun to me as it does to a 12 year old.

A racing game without cops OR at least some turtle shells sounds painfully boring and like a massive waste of money, racing is fun but occasionally it takes a good 20 minute police chase to break things up abit and when you finally escape you get that "Im such a bad ass" feeling that i dont think i could get from driving in a circle at a hillbilly hoedown festival

#33 Robotic Sunshine Commander

Robotic Sunshine Commander

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,350 posts

Posted 30 October 2012 - 10:22 AM

Fanboy: It's not a Nintendo console.

lol no the vita usually has a watered down version of a game since its on a handheld for slightly cheaper when u could get the full version for slightly more money. You call everybody a fanboy lol.

Signature_Fox.png

#34 Mitch

Mitch

Dingus

• Members
  • 1,839 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 30 October 2012 - 10:26 AM

You call everybody a fanboy lol.

That would make him an Anti-fanboy Fanboy

#35 Robotic Sunshine Commander

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,350 posts

Posted 30 October 2012 - 10:37 AM

That would make him an Anti-fanboy Fanboy

yes, yes it would.

Signature_Fox.png

#36 EC1992

EC1992

Red Koopa Troopa

• Members
  • 58 posts
  • Fandom:
    Pokemon, Mario, Super Smash Bros

Posted 30 October 2012 - 10:44 AM

I don't have a PS3, but I am getting the White PS Vita for Xmas, so I will add Most Wanted for Vita
on my Wishlist most definitely. :D I've always loved Need for Speed Games. Though my favorite
was Carbon.
Playing: NSMBU, Batman: Arkham City, Disney Epic Mickey, & Nintendoland. Black console.
Getting: Skylanders Giants for Wii U, White Vita bundle, Gravity Rush, LBP, Uncharted: Golden Abyss,
& Persona 4: Solid Gold Premium Collector's Edition. Gonna be awesome Christmas :-)

#37 Lord Pickleton

Lord Pickleton

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,188 posts
  • Fandom:
    Monster Hunter, Criterion, Codemasters

Posted 30 October 2012 - 10:58 AM

lol no the vita usually has a watered down version of a game since its on a handheld for slightly cheaper when u could get the full version for slightly more money. You call everybody a fanboy lol.

I can tell you right now the Vita version of Most Wanted is the same as the PS3/360 versions of the game. There were little compromises, and if you must know what they are, it is less traffic and Four people online instead of Eight. Both Alex Ward and Matt Webster were interviewed about the Vita version an confirmed it wasn't a watered down version.

Alex Ward - IGN Interview

Matt Webster - Playstation Blog Interview

Edited by Cerberuz, 30 October 2012 - 11:02 AM.

LordPickleton.png

#38 Robotic Sunshine Commander

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,350 posts

Posted 30 October 2012 - 11:06 AM

I can tell you right now the Vita version of Most Wanted is the same as the PS3/360 versions of the game. There were little compromises, and if you must know what they are, it is less traffic and Four people online instead of Eight. Both Alex Ward and Matt Webster were interviewed about the Vita version an confirmed it wasn't a watered down version.

Alex Ward - IGN Interview

Matt Webster - Playstation Blog Interview

oh nvm! Thats nice !

Signature_Fox.png

#39 bornsupercharged

bornsupercharged

Blooper

• Members
  • 197 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 30 October 2012 - 11:34 AM

A racing game without cops OR at least some turtle shells sounds painfully boring and like a massive waste of money, racing is fun but occasionally it takes a good 20 minute police chase to break things up abit and when you finally escape you get that "Im such a bad ass" feeling that i dont think i could get from driving in a circle at a hillbilly hoedown festival

"Hillbilly Hoedown" = YeeHAW we gonna have us a good time tonight with a 20 minute police chase! We r teh badasses cuz we press da gas button n drive around avoiding cops for 20 min YEEEEHAWWW!

Seriously though, a 20 minute police chase sounds painfully boring and like a massive waste of money.

You'd have to play Forza Horizon to understand the way multiplayer competitiveness has been tied in, and by the way the open road map itself has (iirc) over a hundred miles of roads, both paved and dirt, that can be driven. The map is nothing like a nascar oval track, it's set on roads of Colorado. The festival has music with 3 different radio stations depending on what you like to listen to, with tons of skills and races to do.
Posted Image

#40 Mitch

Mitch

Dingus

• Members
  • 1,839 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 30 October 2012 - 11:43 AM

the festival has music with 3 different radio stations

Holy crap O_O 3 whole radio stations??!!??!!??!!

mind = blown

now im definately sold on forza...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!