Spiked Goomba

• Members
  • 15 posts
  • Fandom:
    Everything.

Posted 31 October 2012 - 06:04 PM

POPULAR

Posted Image

From now on, this is where we will post all of our new episodes! We hope you enjoy!

Episodes 1-7 can be found on our Youtube Page:

http://www.youtube.c.../WiiTalkUListen

Episode 8:

Edited by WiiTalkUListen, 06 January 2013 - 11:02 AM.

WiiTalkUListen Podcast

Youtube: Click me!

Tumblr: Click me!

#2 Auzzie Wingman

Auzzie Wingman

Mournblade

• Members
  • 4,346 posts
  • NNID:AuzzieWingman
  • Fandom:
    Not enough space here

Posted 31 October 2012 - 06:15 PM

I cannot click your video

EDIT: Oh wait, it's being processed. Never mind.

Edited by Auzzie Wingman, 31 October 2012 - 06:16 PM.

Trophy Cards are classy too! LOLZIGZAGOON

AuzzieWingman.png

#3 Mignaga

Mignaga

JOO TAKE MAH EMMERROWDS?!

• Members
  • 1,504 posts
  • Fandom:
    Zero Escape Metroid Madoka

Posted 31 October 2012 - 06:20 PM

I cannot click your video

EDIT: Oh wait, it's being processed. Never mind.

Yeah, sorry. I wanted to post a link as soon as I could. Since it is relevant to today, I wanted people to know it would be available soon.

Mig_Sig.png

Be wary, the suck is coming.

#4 Noonabites

Noonabites

Piranha Plant

• Members
  • 813 posts

Posted 01 November 2012 - 07:51 PM

Mig.. You genius you...

#5 WiiTalkUListen

WiiTalkUListen

Spiked Goomba

• Members
  • 15 posts
  • Fandom:
    Everything.

Posted 22 November 2012 - 12:25 AM

EPISODE 4! Sound off bellow. What do you guys think of your new Wii Us? We'd love to hear from you, our favorite comment will be shared on the next episode!

WiiTalkUListen Podcast

#6 Mitch

Mitch

Dingus

• Members
  • 1,839 posts
  • NNID:Mitch13pavel
  • Fandom:
    Mitch :3

Posted 22 November 2012 - 12:56 AM

POPULAR

oh geez episode 4 is a bit late to come out isnt it? tough to have a prelaunch episode post launch :P

#7 Alex Wolfers

Alex Wolfers

Thy Fur Consumed

• Members
  • 2,768 posts
  • NNID:AxGamer
  • Fandom:
    Furry Fandom,gaming,trolling

Posted 23 November 2012 - 04:50 AM

Good job. Your podcast rocks!

Signature_DK.png

#8 SolxBurst

SolxBurst

Okami Amaterasu

• Writers
  • 630 posts
  • NNID:SolxBurst
  • Fandom:
    Okami, Fire Emblem, Legend of Zelda

Posted 23 November 2012 - 08:09 AM

oh geez episode 4 is a bit late to come out isnt it? tough to have a prelaunch episode post launch

I blame Noona! :P

2jd1178.jpg

"...A well written villain is a hero in his/her own world..."

#9 Mitch

Mitch

Dingus

• Members
  • 1,839 posts
  • NNID:Mitch13pavel
  • Fandom:
    Mitch :3

Posted 23 November 2012 - 06:44 PM

I blame Noona! :P

Seems like a quality scapegoat :P

when in doubt blame noona

#10 WiiTalkUListen

WiiTalkUListen

Spiked Goomba

• Members
  • 15 posts
  • Fandom:
    Everything.

Posted 03 December 2012 - 01:41 PM

Episode 5 of Wii Talk U Listen is up! On this episode of Wii Talk, U Listen: Deadly Virus has caught a deadly virus, Tricky refuses to remember the pain of Sonic 06, Sol refuses to depart with Okami on the Wii U, Mignaga gets a second chance at reviewing, and Noon is as charming as ever. Was your body ready for the Wii U? Was ours? Check out our thoughts on the system here on this episode!

WiiTalkUListen Podcast

#11 Noonabites

Noonabites

Piranha Plant

• Members
  • 813 posts

Posted 19 December 2012 - 10:44 AM

Episode 6 of Wii Talk U Listen is up! On this episode of Wii Talk, U Listen: Deadly Virus is free of his Deadly Virus, Tricky refuses to remember the pain of Sonic 06, Sol.. I mean Carlos reminds us of the fashionista within us all, Mignaga develops a snappy tongue, and Noon needs to go back to grade school to learn how to communicate. We are also joined by the man with the golden singing voice, PWN3 from the Wii U forums. Check out our thoughts on Style Savvy Trendsetters, upcoming games in 2013 and Angels Beats on this episode of Wii Talk U Listen!

#12 Tricky Sonic

Tricky Sonic

Hammer Bro.

• Members
  • 1,853 posts
  • NNID:Tricky
  • Fandom:
    Sega, Sonic, Warcraft, Final Fantasy

Posted 19 December 2012 - 10:56 AM

Episode 6 of Wii Talk U Listen is up! On this episode of Wii Talk, U Listen: Deadly Virus is free of his Deadly Virus, Tricky refuses to remember the pain of Sonic 06, Sol.. I mean Carlos reminds us of the fashionista within us all, Mignaga develops a snappy tongue, and Noon needs to go back to grade school to learn how to communicate. We are also joined by the man with the golden singing voice, PWN3 from the Wii U forums. Check out our thoughts on Style Savvy Trendsetters, upcoming games in 2013 and Angels Beats on this episode of Wii Talk U Listen!

Golden singing voice .....yes...ladies and gentlemen - if anything..listen to the podcast to here PWN3 aka Frank Sinatra 2.0
Posted Image
Check out my video game collection blog at http://genesaturn.blogspot.com/
Feel free to add me as a friend on your 3DS and Wii U as well - Friend Code = 1289-9502-7134 / Nintendo ID - Tricky

#13 Mignaga

Mignaga

JOO TAKE MAH EMMERROWDS?!

• Members
  • 1,504 posts
  • Fandom:
    Zero Escape Metroid Madoka

Posted 19 December 2012 - 11:24 AM

Golden singing voice .....yes...ladies and gentlemen - if anything..listen to the podcast to here PWN3 aka Frank Sinatra 2.0

More like Frank Sinaustralian, am I right?

Mig_Sig.png

Be wary, the suck is coming.

#14 Tricky Sonic

Tricky Sonic

Hammer Bro.

• Members
  • 1,853 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 19 December 2012 - 11:29 AM

More like Frank Sinaustralian, am I right?

Spot on brother
Posted Image
Feel free to add me as a friend on your 3DS and Wii U as well - Friend Code = 1289-9502-7134 / Nintendo ID - Tricky

#15 Chaos

Chaos

Red Train Hero

• Members
  • 954 posts
  • NNID:ChaoticPikachu
  • Fandom:
    Anime

Posted 19 December 2012 - 12:58 PM

:3 I should start my own podcast that doesn't focus on anything. ever...

#16 Tricky Sonic

Tricky Sonic

Hammer Bro.

• Members
  • 1,853 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 19 December 2012 - 01:23 PM

:3 I should start my own podcast that doesn't focus on anything. ever...

We technically got that covered - even though its a gaming podcast..the theme is usually nothing lol
Posted Image

#17 Chaos

Chaos

Red Train Hero

• Members
  • 954 posts
  • Fandom:
    Anime

Posted 19 December 2012 - 01:26 PM

We technically got that covered - even though its a gaming podcast..the theme is usually nothing lol

Lolz. I'm saying that mine will be silence. I could sit in front of my microphone and people could listen to me eating food and what not instead of me actually talking.

#18 Tricky Sonic

Tricky Sonic

Hammer Bro.

• Members
  • 1,853 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 19 December 2012 - 01:32 PM

Lolz. I'm saying that mine will be silence. I could sit in front of my microphone and people could listen to me eating food and what not instead of me actually talking.

I want to say that's ridiculous..but..knowing people in the world today - you will be pegged as a visionary modern artist and make millions
Posted Image

#19 Chaos

Chaos

Red Train Hero

• Members
  • 954 posts
  • Fandom:
    Anime

Posted 19 December 2012 - 01:45 PM

I want to say that's ridiculous..but..knowing people in the world today - you will be pegged as a visionary modern artist and make millions

And then maybe 8 episodes in, I will make one where I actually talk and people will be like, "whoa bro, he said something... this is like the best podcast ever..." and his friend will go, "what did you say man, I'm totally tripping balls right now" and the other friend will say back, "gross, I didn't need to know that your balls were big enough to trip over". After that awkward silence will ensue and they will completely forget what the first topic was. (I'm not really going to do a podcast). If anything I'd probably just try joining some random podcast. The moral of this story is that I don't care for popularity. It shouldn't matter how much you make doing something you love to do. (unless you have a family to support). XD

Edited by Chaoskeleton, 19 December 2012 - 01:46 PM.

#20 Tricky Sonic

Tricky Sonic

Hammer Bro.

• Members
  • 1,853 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 19 December 2012 - 01:47 PM

And then maybe 8 episodes in, I will make one where I actually talk and people will be like, "whoa bro, he said something... this is like the best podcast ever..." and his friend will go, "what did you say man, I'm totally tripping balls right now" and the other friend will say back, "gross, I didn't need to know that your balls were big enough to trip over". After that awkward silence will ensue and they will completely forget what the first topic was. (I'm not really going to do a podcast). If anything I'd probably just try joining some random podcast. The moral of this story is that I don't care for popularity. It shouldn't matter how much you make doing something you love to do. (unless you have a family to support). XD

If you made a podcast kind of like your last post, it will probably go over well...people will be ...lost...confused...and wondering where the last few minutes of their life went all at the same time...while still somehow ending up being happy about the experience.
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!