• Members
  • 4,410 posts
  • NNID:zinixzero
  • Fandom:
    The Twilight Zone Fandom

Posted 17 November 2012 - 05:21 PM

http://www.ign.com/a...8/ZombiU-Review

Apparently they just took it down, odd.

Edited by Zinix, 17 November 2012 - 05:22 PM.

“Any state, any entity, any ideology that fails to recognize the worth, the dignity, the rights of man, that state is obsolete.”— Rod Serling, “The Twilight Zone” The Obsolete Man

Smoke meth. Hail Satan. Watch the yearly Twilight Zone marathons. Talk to dead people. Everyone is gay. Ignore people. Live life to the fullest.

#2 Lord Pickleton

Lord Pickleton

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,188 posts
  • Fandom:
    Monster Hunter, Criterion, Codemasters

Posted 17 November 2012 - 05:22 PM

Did you see the score?

LordPickleton.png

#3 Tricky Sonic

Tricky Sonic

Hammer Bro.

• Members
  • 1,853 posts
  • NNID:Tricky
  • Fandom:
    Sega, Sonic, Warcraft, Final Fantasy

Posted 17 November 2012 - 05:24 PM

Gahh!! Put it back!
Posted Image
Check out my video game collection blog at http://genesaturn.blogspot.com/
Feel free to add me as a friend on your 3DS and Wii U as well - Friend Code = 1289-9502-7134 / Nintendo ID - Tricky

#4 SoldMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

SoldMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

Pokémon Trainer

• Members
  • 4,168 posts

Posted 17 November 2012 - 05:35 PM

What the hell?

#5 angelo07stang

angelo07stang

Boo

• Members
  • 521 posts
  • Fandom:
    Mario, Zelda, Metroid, mariokart

Posted 17 November 2012 - 05:41 PM

O god this isent good maybbe ubisoft told them to take it down cause the game sucks I hope this is not red steal all over again my copy of zombie u shipped too. Ign just played a recent build at the end of october and called it the wii u killer up so wtf happened to the game. I thought nintendo power gave it a 9
Posted Image

#6 nintendo3DS

nintendo3DS

Pokemon Master

• Members
  • 1,624 posts
  • Fandom:
    Pokemon, FF XIII trilogy

Posted 17 November 2012 - 06:31 PM

What was the score?

#7 angelo07stang

angelo07stang

Boo

• Members
  • 521 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 17 November 2012 - 06:38 PM

no one seen it the poster of this thread posted a link and then said it was taken down I think he was trying to be the first to post the review he did not even scroll down to see the score lol.
Posted Image

#8 ianh05

ianh05

Blooper

• Members
  • 175 posts

Posted 17 November 2012 - 07:36 PM

O god this isent good maybbe ubisoft told them to take it down cause the game sucks I hope this is not red steal all over again my copy of zombie u shipped too. Ign just played a recent build at the end of october and called it the wii u killer up so wtf happened to the game. I thought nintendo power gave it a 9

Ubisoft told them to take it down most likely cause the embargo is still active for ZombiU. Don't take that gamespot review seriously either, the guy is a terrible reviewer who doesn't know what survival horror truely is and he played it on chicken mode (easy).
"The consensus was that power isn't everything for a console. Too many powerful consoles can't coexist. It's like having only ferocious dinosaurs. They might fight and hasten their own extinction." - Shigeru Miyamoto

#9 angelo07stang

angelo07stang

Boo

• Members
  • 521 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 17 November 2012 - 08:03 PM

Ubisoft told them to take it down most likely cause the embargo is still active for ZombiU. Don't take that gamespot review seriously either, the guy is a terrible reviewer who doesn't know what survival horror truely is and he played it on chicken mode (easy).

Yeah im sure I will enjoy the game I am really looking forward to it.
Posted Image

#10 Zinix

Zinix

YA HOMIE.

• Members
  • 4,410 posts
  • NNID:zinixzero
  • Fandom:
    The Twilight Zone Fandom

Posted 17 November 2012 - 08:49 PM

no one seen it the poster of this thread posted a link and then said it was taken down I think he was trying to be the first to post the review he did not even scroll down to see the score lol.

By the time I went to check for the score, it was already down.

“Any state, any entity, any ideology that fails to recognize the worth, the dignity, the rights of man, that state is obsolete.”— Rod Serling, “The Twilight Zone” The Obsolete Man

Smoke meth. Hail Satan. Watch the yearly Twilight Zone marathons. Talk to dead people. Everyone is gay. Ignore people. Live life to the fullest.

#11 Alex Wolfers

Alex Wolfers

Thy Fur Consumed

• Members
  • 2,768 posts
  • NNID:AxGamer
  • Fandom:
    Furry Fandom,gaming,trolling

Posted 18 November 2012 - 02:03 AM

Never trust IGN's coverage of the Wii U. The people reviewing it are very biased Sony/Microsoft fanboys. They are reporting false facts that are completely opposite of everywhere else. So there are many reasons to make me beleive IGN is falsley attacking the Wii U! Stick to Nintendo themed fansites.

Signature_DK.png

#12 scotty79

scotty79

Bob-omb

• Members
  • 295 posts
  • Fandom:
    bf3,cod and timesplitters 2!

Posted 18 November 2012 - 03:01 AM

erm really conspiracy against the wii u on ign :mellow:
Posted Image

#13 Gamejunkie

Gamejunkie

Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,198 posts

Posted 18 November 2012 - 03:04 AM

Never trust IGN's coverage of the Wii U. The people reviewing it are very biased Sony/Microsoft fanboys. They are reporting false facts that are completely opposite of everywhere else. So there are many reasons to make me beleive IGN is falsley attacking the Wii U! Stick to Nintendo themed fansites.

I disagree. IGN reviews and coverage is just fine. It's fair and reliable. They are not fanboys of anything and give all systems and companies the same fair treatment. They don't report anything falsely and are by no means the opposite of everyone else. Your just mad because you don't agree with their fair and unbiased coverage. What you say is laughable as Nintendo based fan sites are far more likely to be biased and unfair with their reviews.

#14 Alex Wolfers

Alex Wolfers

Thy Fur Consumed

• Members
  • 2,768 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 18 November 2012 - 04:17 AM

I disagree. IGN reviews and coverage is just fine. It's fair and reliable. They are not fanboys of anything and give all systems and companies the same fair treatment. They don't report anything falsely and are by no means the opposite of everyone else. Your just mad because you don't agree with their fair and unbiased coverage. What you say is laughable as Nintendo based fan sites are far more likely to be biased and unfair with their reviews.

If they arent biased than how did Goldeneye wii get a much lower score than GE reloeaded. It was the same game with a few different features.Please listen to reason GJ.

Signature_DK.png

#15 Gamejunkie

Gamejunkie

Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,198 posts

Posted 18 November 2012 - 04:20 AM

If they arent biased than how did Goldeneye wii get a much lower score than GE reloeaded. It was the same game with a few different features.Please listen to reason GJ.

Did you actually read the text of those reviews or just the scores. I suspect you only read the scores and make your mind up from that. I suggest you actually read the text of the reviews before passing judgement. If anything you're the one being biased by claiming people should only pay attention to reviews from Nintendo specific sites. Not to mention you seem to be basing your opinion on their review go just one game. Besides judging by your comment in the other thread about Edge's Zombi U review you seem to dismiss any reviews that are not by a Nintendo specific site. That makes you biased in my mind.

Edited by Gamejunkie, 18 November 2012 - 04:21 AM.

#16 Alex Wolfers

Alex Wolfers

Thy Fur Consumed

• Members
  • 2,768 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 18 November 2012 - 04:23 AM

Im done trying to prove my point with you.

Signature_DK.png

#17 MyNameIsMatt

MyNameIsMatt

Red Koopa Troopa

• Members
  • 68 posts

Posted 18 November 2012 - 05:22 AM

For launch titles I'd prefer some being reviewed by Xbox or ps3 players, not fanboys but someone who usually just plays a non nintendo console. This way people can see if its worth moving to a Wii U, if it's next gen and a Nintendo fan wouldn't want to see them fail on launch day so would look at games through rosé-tinted spectacles on the new console. Just my opinion.

#18 Alex Wolfers

Alex Wolfers

Thy Fur Consumed

• Members
  • 2,768 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 18 November 2012 - 05:25 AM

For launch titles I'd prefer some being reviewed by Xbox or ps3 players, not fanboys but someone who usually just plays a non nintendo console. This way people can see if its worth moving to a Wii U, if it's next gen and a Nintendo fan wouldn't want to see them fail on launch day so would look at games through rosé-tinted spectacles on the new console. Just my opinion.

Having it reviewed by xbox/sony fanboys would be even more worse. At least Nintendo fanboys are more honest than Sony or xbox fanboys

Signature_DK.png

#19 MyNameIsMatt

MyNameIsMatt

Red Koopa Troopa

• Members
  • 68 posts

Posted 18 November 2012 - 05:32 AM

Having it reviewed by xbox/sony fanboys would be even more worse. At least Nintendo fanboys are more honest than Sony or xbox fanboys

That is why I said not fanboys...
I think, as a fan of anything new, I wouldn't be able to review a game without a bias, but if someone who is content with a PS3 reviews it they won't be scared of picking out flaws or saying its not very good.
At the end of the day, someone who writes for IGN is a normal person, and their opinion might differ from yours. That doesn't make anyone wrong and the game instantly poor, it'll still be there for you to form an opinion.

#20 Goggy

Goggy

Goomba

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 18 November 2012 - 05:40 AM

Googled it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!