• Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

#1 BrosBeforeGardenTools

BrosBeforeGardenTools

Hot dog vendor who spilled condiments on himself

• Members
  • 1,864 posts

Posted 06 December 2012 - 11:13 PM

I need some time away from here to think. Between you and me, not everyone here likes me, which makes it hard to cope in my current emotional state. This emotional state I'm referring to is that recently, I might have lost a bunch of friends. People not on this site. But I don't want to apologize to them, because I don't believe I was really in the wrong. So I'm actually trying to retrace my steps to when before I had them as friends, and part of that would probably be leaving this site. Maybe I just want to leave anyway, as I can think of any bullish reason to leave. I wish the members here well. I wish the staff well. And I wish this site well. Goodbye.

If you have any better suggestions, tell me. But I need to rewind to a time when my biggest worry was my current progress in a video game. Because lately, crazy enough, I've been too worried about social relationships online to worry about my games, which is what I should be worrying about. I want to purchase/download me up some Sonic Adventure 2 360 or Trine 2 Wii U and play it.

Don't talk me out of leaving, because I might listen to you. And I don't want to do that.

#2 Auzzie Wingman

Auzzie Wingman

Mournblade

• Members
  • 4,346 posts
  • NNID:AuzzieWingman
  • Fandom:
    Not enough space here

Posted 07 December 2012 - 12:00 AM

Posted Image

This is from everyone here who has enjoyed your company. No lie.

Trophy Cards are classy too! LOLZIGZAGOON

AuzzieWingman.png

#3 Stormage09

Stormage09

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 621 posts
  • Fandom:
    Dexter, Walking Dead

Posted 07 December 2012 - 12:21 AM

wtf? if you take a forum that seriously you have a problem, i dont have the need to post anything like this if i dont want to visit this or any other forum from now on

this reminds me the typical excuses in world of warcraft when someone does /gquit LOL.
Posted Image

#4 BrosBeforeGardenTools

BrosBeforeGardenTools

• Members
  • 1,864 posts

Posted 07 December 2012 - 12:32 AM

wtf? if you take a forum that seriously you have a problem, i dont have the need to post anything like this if i dont want to visit this or any other forum from now on

this reminds me the typical excuses in world of warcraft when someone does /gquit LOL.

Don't be worried, as I said in my post, not all of it is here.

I'll be leaving after I check the messages again this afternoon.

Edited by PotatoHog, 07 December 2012 - 12:36 AM.

#5 PedanticGamer

PedanticGamer

Bullet Bill

• Members
  • 370 posts

Posted 07 December 2012 - 02:31 AM

If you don't want to be talked out of leaving then I don't think you would have posted.

#6 Blake

Blake

Lakitu

• Banned
  • 2,197 posts

Posted 07 December 2012 - 05:03 AM

Alright... Goodbye, PotatoHog.

#7 LeagueMaker

LeagueMaker

Shy Guy

• Members
  • 33 posts

Posted 07 December 2012 - 05:44 AM

If your worried about your progress in video games, you probably need to reevaluate your priorities. If I were you, I would take a break from digital media all together for about 6 weeks. I know it sounds impossible to do, but you will return refreshed and have a better prespective on what the digital world is all about, it should be used as a tool to have fun and socialize, it should never feel like a job which is what it sounds like it has become for you if your worried about your game progress. Good luck, hope I didn't offend you, I truely want you to consider my advice, it's for the best; I've been where you are before.

#8 Goom

Goom

The Happyman Thief

• Members
  • 930 posts
  • NNID:SpikedGoomba
  • Fandom:
    pingas

Posted 07 December 2012 - 06:00 AM

adiós señor papas.

Posted Image

I am the hero this forum needs, but not the one it deserves.

#9 Zinix

Zinix

YA HOMIE.

• Members
  • 4,410 posts
  • NNID:zinixzero
  • Fandom:
    The Twilight Zone Fandom

Posted 07 December 2012 - 07:08 AM

See you later!

“Any state, any entity, any ideology that fails to recognize the worth, the dignity, the rights of man, that state is obsolete.”— Rod Serling, “The Twilight Zone” The Obsolete Man

Smoke meth. Hail Satan. Watch the yearly Twilight Zone marathons. Talk to dead people. Everyone is gay. Ignore people. Live life to the fullest.

#10 Noonabites

Noonabites

Piranha Plant

• Members
  • 813 posts

Posted 07 December 2012 - 08:00 AM

I agree with LeagueMaker when he said that if video games and online social relationships are becoming a priority for you, you need to step back and re-evaluate why and maybe stay away from them for awhile.

This goes for many of the forum members.. this isn't a place that you should take so entirely personal. I have build close relationships with members here, this much is true.. but on the flip side, if someone insults me or doesn't like me as a member, who cares? You shouldn't care.. it shouldn't be such a social priority to be accepted by people you'll most likely will never have to deal with outside of this virtual space.

Whether or not that applies to you, I still wish you good luck and I hope everything works out for you Potato.

Edited by Noonabites, 07 December 2012 - 08:29 AM.

#11 LeagueMaker

LeagueMaker

Shy Guy

• Members
  • 33 posts

Posted 07 December 2012 - 08:17 AM

"whoever" is me :)

#12 Tricky Sonic

Tricky Sonic

Hammer Bro.

• Members
  • 1,853 posts
  • NNID:Tricky
  • Fandom:
    Sega, Sonic, Warcraft, Final Fantasy

Posted 07 December 2012 - 11:06 AM

Potato - everyone is unique and and that includes you. Everyone has problems they need to work out, however things like these forums should be fun places, not places that stress you out or add to problems. If everyone took what everyone else said or did to heart, we would be in a world full of pill popping depressed people. There are people in this world who are special , and that's "special". These are people who are so insecure with themselves they feel the need to rag on other people. Who cares if someone doesn't like you? who cars if someone talks behind your back? Tell them to screw off. The moment you give in is the moment you loose to all those people. While we may not be close friends, your sometimes semi-annoying repeat threads and silly antics are still a staple of the Wii U forums. Just saying. Not going to beg you to stay obviously , but good luck in your personal life.
Posted Image
Check out my video game collection blog at http://genesaturn.blogspot.com/
Feel free to add me as a friend on your 3DS and Wii U as well - Friend Code = 1289-9502-7134 / Nintendo ID - Tricky

#13 Nollog

Nollog

Chain Chomp

• Banned
  • 776 posts
  • NNID:Nollog
  • Fandom:
    Creepy Stalker Girl

Posted 07 December 2012 - 04:49 PM

I agree with LeagueMaker when he said that if video games and online social relationships are becoming a priority for you, you need to step back and re-evaluate why and maybe stay away from them for awhile.

You shouldn't care.. it shouldn't be such a social priority to be accepted by people you'll most likely will never have to deal with outside of this virtual space.

Because they don't know you.

byebye.

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/HTMLPurifier/HTMLPurifier/DefinitionCache/Serializer.php:133) in /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/classAjax.php on line 328
{"success":1,"post":"\n\n
\n\t\t<\/a>\n\t\t\n\t\n\t\t\n\t\t
\n\t\t\t\n\t\t\t\t

#14 Chaos

Chaos

Red Train Hero

• Members
  • 954 posts
  • NNID:ChaoticPikachu
  • Fandom:
    Anime

Posted 07 December 2012 - 04:55 PM

I'm still your friend Potato, but you do what you got to do bro. I'll miss you. ;.;

#15 Mitch

Mitch

Dingus

• Members
  • 1,839 posts
  • NNID:Mitch13pavel
  • Fandom:
    Mitch :3

Posted 07 December 2012 - 07:41 PM

If everyone took what everyone else said or did to heart, we would be in a world full of pill popping depressed people.

So In the event that you already are a stressed out depressed pill popper; then by all means take everything said here to heart :P

#16 Tricky Sonic

Tricky Sonic

Hammer Bro.

• Members
  • 1,853 posts
  • NNID:Tricky
  • Fandom:
    Sega, Sonic, Warcraft, Final Fantasy

Posted 07 December 2012 - 07:55 PM

So In the event that you already are a stressed out depressed pill popper; then by all means take everything said here to heart :P

Leave it to mitch to have selective reading lol
Posted Image
Check out my video game collection blog at http://genesaturn.blogspot.com/
Feel free to add me as a friend on your 3DS and Wii U as well - Friend Code = 1289-9502-7134 / Nintendo ID - Tricky

#17 Goose

Goose

Bullet Bill

• Members
  • 380 posts

Posted 07 December 2012 - 09:43 PM

Just saying, we need guys like you to keep the Nintendo fanboys in check. I don't want this site to be a circle jerk...

#18 SoldMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

SoldMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

Pokémon Trainer

• Members
  • 4,168 posts

Posted 07 December 2012 - 11:54 PM

See ya Potato, I'm thinking of leaving too for a few weeks but for totaly realistic reasons, I just need to cool off a bit and come back when all the spam topics are slowing down a bit, plus the place seems a tad empty at the moment, I also have real world problems to deal with, my friends in real life need me too, no offence to you lovely people they are a bit more important, if only a bit lmao ;)

#19 BrosBeforeGardenTools

BrosBeforeGardenTools

• Members
  • 1,864 posts

Posted 08 December 2012 - 04:23 PM

I'm back already, I guess. I don't think what I really need is leaving after all. I just need short hiatuses, like what King Aaron took. There's more I could say but I'll probably end up answering questions anyway.

#20 Mitch

Mitch

Dingus

• Members
  • 1,839 posts
  • NNID:Mitch13pavel
  • Fandom:
    Mitch :3

Posted 08 December 2012 - 04:28 PM

hmmmm T_T .....i smell a publicity stunt :P

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users