• Please log in to reply
121 replies to this topic

#81 Carlos Clemente Miranda

Carlos Clemente Miranda

Goomba

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 26 February 2012 - 02:17 PM

Sora (KH, KH CoM, KH re CoM, KH II, KH Coded, KH re Coded... etc)

=D

#82 yoshiyos

yoshiyos

Goomba

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 21 March 2012 - 06:10 PM

Zelgius
Waluigi
Krystal
Ghirahim
King K. Rool
Lyn
Dark Suit Samus
When it comes to third party characters I feel like some are good since Sonic and his group have had multiple sonic games on Nintendo system and I wouldn't mind seeing Shadow added to the mix. Also Sora, although he has only been in two Nintendo games directly, would be cool as an easily made character. I feel as if, on the whole, the series should have a minimum three games in the Nintendo game systems to even have its characters considered as a third party candidates though.

#83 dark_rabbid

dark_rabbid

Bullet Bill

• Members
  • 397 posts
  • Fandom:
    Zelda, tales, and online games.

Posted 22 March 2012 - 10:00 AM

I'd like to see Lethe from fire emblem make the roster. She (or other laguz from the game) would be interesting to use because you could shift into a beast when the chips are down. Also a mii would be alright. For third parties the rabbids for the most part have been only on nintendo systems, and would have so many possible moves because of there wacky nature there hard to ignore. Plungers, sausages, shoping carts, rakes, cactuses, plunger guns, anything that causes mischief, not to mention mimicing everyone. Be another way to play a kirby charector.

#84 pandastar

pandastar

Goomba

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 22 March 2012 - 04:23 PM

I dont see anything wrong with 3rd party i think it helps but whatevas..
i'd like to see
Sora
Roxas (clone of Sora)
Goku
Mickey (epic mickey) or keyblade mickey from KH
Vaati
Cloud
i'd like to see roy, pit, and wolf return.
Crystal (Star fox) would be a nice addition
I'm pretty sure that's it

#85 Soul

Soul

TYBG

• Members
  • 3,660 posts
  • Fandom:
    I ENJOY HIP HOP BEATS

Posted 22 March 2012 - 04:25 PM

I dont see anything wrong with 3rd party i think it helps but whatevas..
i'd like to see
Sora
Roxas (clone of Sora)
Goku
Mickey (epic mickey) or keyblade mickey from KH
Vaati
Cloud
i'd like to see roy, pit, and wolf return.
Crystal (Star fox) would be a nice addition
I'm pretty sure that's it

They have to make Dragonball for WiiU.

#86 pandastar

pandastar

Goomba

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 22 March 2012 - 04:35 PM

I seem to be part of the minority when i say, i dont want them to add 3rd party characters. It just shows that they've run out of ideas... well, running low on the initial premise of smashbros. I want it to be a celebration of Nintendo... nobody else is invited.

But i think Birdo could work (NOT a clone of yoshi), She could do the weird ballarina spin for Down B. And of course shoot eggs (maybe that should be B... or side B). And some sort of leap for her Up B, she'd be a slower runner than Yoshi, but heavier set, and would also have flutter jump, im pretty sure i've seen her use it in Mario Tennis and what not.

I'd also like to see Ridley, ... ummm.."it" has become a full beloved character and although not as beloved as Bowser, cmon... add ridley. If mario gets his boss, why not samus. Ridley uses lots of attacks in Metroid games, you wouldn't need to make any up.

Also i can see some Mariokart characters easily being Smashbros fighters (NOT Queen Bee). Drybones, Lakitu, King Boo/Petey Piranha. But we have many Mario characters. Some Zelda characters would be nice, along with a Ganon that isnt a clone of someone. (i'm fine with link having a clone, but thats because in LoZ, Link is strong and fast, you cant have a perfect fighter so you divide their characteristics).
Even the masked kid from Majora's mask ... can't remember his name.. Kid something. or something kid....

Shyguy, being more of a Yoshi's island character than a mario character, may work... may not.

And everyone wants the famous mario RPG character... ummmm, darn i forget his name too. he's magical and his name starts wiiiiiith....... D?

Im not sure if this is owned by Nintendo but Custom Robo... pretty sure it was made by Nintendo. Anyway the main model of custom robo... that'd be a welcome inclusion. Basically any relevant... and a few irrelevant , characters Nintendo created... except QueenBee.

Running out of ideas? Not even close its more fans like those characters to and having them to would make the game even better. Birdo is such a lame character compared to so many other 3rd party characters and those "mariokart" characters are in almost every Mario game work on your arguement

Victini, Roxas, Sora, and Zoroark.

Perfect list for me to

I'm with you on that one. I'm heavily against 3rd-Party characters myself. They've done nothing but ruin the party in my eyes.

Sonic and Snake fit right in whats everyone crying about

#87 Nerdzombie

Nerdzombie

Goomba

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 25 March 2012 - 08:16 AM

I found a website that link but it still not rumor if there real in the game

King K Rool (Donkey Kong)
Zoroark (Pokemon)
Ghirahim (Zelda)
Little Mac (Punch Out)
Saki Amamiya (Sin and Punishment)
King Hippo (Punch Out)
Ridley (Metroid)
Prince Sable (Frogs the Bell Tolls)
Palutena (Kid Icarus)
Professor Layton (Professor Layton)
Megaman (Megaman)
Crystal (Star Fox)
Slime (Dragon Quest)
Shulk (Xenoblade)
Sonic (Sonic)

http://mynintendonews.com/2011/12/26/supposed-super-smash-bros-universe-new-character-list/

#88 Gianni Esposito

Gianni Esposito

Goomba

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 26 March 2012 - 09:45 PM

-Ghirahim and/or zant (need mor villans in smash bros)
-simon belmont
-ryu hayabusa (ninja gaiden)
-knuckles (not tails)
-megaman
-paper mario (final smash could be a crystal star attack or a new one from paper mario 3ds)
-mickey mouse (epic mickey) (could bye interchancgeable with oswald, like in a zelda/sheik kinda way)
-Someone with guns (I know nintendo is kinda iffy in that, but like jill valentine or parker from Res Evil: Revelations)

-and maybe even someone completely new that would start off in smash bros and go on to have their own franchise

#89 Marochao

Marochao

Goomba

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 03 April 2012 - 08:53 PM

I like making movesets too much...

PAPER MARIO

Paper Mario is a unique character, who uses the help of his partners to fight. One partner can ever be used at a time, and which partner you use is decided on the character select screen, just like how you can select the Pokemon to start with when using Pokemon Trainer.

Neutral Special: Hammer
Mario will pull out a hammer, and charges up a swing. A star counter shows up and counts to 3. As in the games, the 3rd star is what you are aiming for. Any longer, and the move won't work.

Side Special: Power Stomp
Mario takes a huge leap forward, and if he lands on an opponent, he will damage them. If the jump button is pressed right when he lands on them, more damage is done.

Up Special: Paper Airplane
Mario folds himself up into an airplane, and a gust of wind sends him upwards. He can glide in this form.

Down Special: Partner Move
This is where your partner comes into play. There are four partners to use, each with a different ability.

Kooper: Kooper will hide in his shell, and Mario will jump on it, sending it speeding across the ground.

Bombette: Mario will place Bombette on the ground, and she will start walking slowly. After a second or two, she will explode.

Madame Flurrie: She blows and large gust of wind that pushes back opponents.

Vivian: She pulls Mario down into her shadow, allowing him to avoid attacks.

Final Smash: Art Attack
Mario will use the power of the crystal star to summon Art Attack. When activated, the player must draw a series of circles around opponents to damage them. The smaller the circle, the stronger the attack.

Taunt 1: Mario spins around before giving the player a thumbs up.
Taunt 2: Mario falls over as if he had lost, and then jumps back up.
Taunt 3: Mario waves to the screen.

Colors:
Red and Blue (Default) (Red Team)
Green and Black (Mr. L) (Green Team)
Yellow and Purple (Wario)
Blue and Red (Blue Team)
White and Black (Ink)
Pure Purple (Dooplis)

I like this, except for the final smash. I think that the FS should be a full on Paper Mario battle with three turns, all partners from Paper Mario 3DS, a max of 20 FP, and a variety of moves. And to make it less one sided, give the other characters some attacks to fight back.

#90 Bootortle

Bootortle

Paragoomba

• Members
  • 24 posts
  • Fandom:
    All of Nintendo

Posted 04 April 2012 - 07:40 AM

I'm thinking Phosphora from Uprising would be a good female antagonistic character to have. Thoughts?
Hi! I like shorts! They're comfy and easy to wear!

#91 Andy

Andy

The Ganon Slayer

• Members
  • 1,352 posts
  • NNID:Andyjoe522
  • Fandom:
    The Legend of Zelda

Posted 04 April 2012 - 12:26 PM

I'm thinking Phosphora from Uprising would be a good female antagonistic character to have. Thoughts?

I think Medusa would be the better choice for an Kid Icarus villain. She's more Iconic to the series, plus turning into her monster form would make for an awesome Final Smash. Also..

Spoiler! Don't read until after beating Chapter 20!
Spoiler

Edited by Andy, 04 April 2012 - 12:26 PM.

Posted Image

#92 Bootortle

Bootortle

Paragoomba

• Members
  • 24 posts
  • Fandom:
    All of Nintendo

Posted 05 April 2012 - 01:07 PM

I think Medusa would be the better choice for an Kid Icarus villain. She's more Iconic to the series, plus turning into her monster form would make for an awesome Final Smash. Also..

Spoiler! Don't read until after beating Chapter 20!

Spoiler

I didn't say/mean villain, I meant someone who opposes the main hero in that game (at some point). Sorry for the confusion. Also, isn't Medusa really huge? Although, she makes more sense... What about that guy from Balloon Fight? The Ice Climbers are in, so why not another obscure nes character?

Edited by Bootortle, 05 April 2012 - 01:12 PM.

#93 Andy

Andy

The Ganon Slayer

• Members
  • 1,352 posts
  • NNID:Andyjoe522
  • Fandom:
    The Legend of Zelda

Posted 05 April 2012 - 02:59 PM

I didn't say/mean villain, I meant someone who opposes the main hero in that game (at some point). Sorry for the confusion. Also, isn't Medusa really huge? Although, she makes more sense... What about that guy from Balloon Fight? The Ice Climbers are in, so why not another obscure nes character?

I believe she may have the power to change her size. Before the final battle in the original game she was about the size of a regular person; then she transformed into the giant head thing.
Posted Image

#94 Blue22

Blue22

Red Koopa Troopa

• Members
  • 56 posts
  • NNID:SockNinja!

Posted 07 April 2012 - 02:23 PM

here's who I wanna see added in SSB4:

Jhoto trainer (totodile, bayleef & tyflosion)

Tails

Knuckles

Dark Samus

Bowser Jr.

Minecraft character (customizable?)

Krystal

Dixie Kong

I personally do NOT want black/white pokemon apearing as fighters.

#95 Alianjaro

Alianjaro

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,317 posts
  • Fandom:
    Monster Hunter, Legend of Zelda

Posted 09 April 2012 - 06:22 PM

I just wish to see a Monster Hunter appearance in SSB4
Posted Image

#96 Soul

Soul

TYBG

• Members
  • 3,660 posts
  • Fandom:
    I ENJOY HIP HOP BEATS

Posted 09 April 2012 - 06:29 PM

here's who I wanna see added in SSB4:

Jhoto trainer (totodile, bayleef & tyflosion)

Tails

Knuckles

Dark Samus

Bowser Jr.

Minecraft character (customizable?)

Krystal

Dixie Kong

I personally do NOT want black/white pokemon apearing as fighters.

Microsoft would have Minecraft.

#97 Lord Pickleton

Lord Pickleton

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,188 posts
  • Fandom:
    Monster Hunter, Criterion, Codemasters

Posted 09 April 2012 - 06:34 PM

I just wish to see a Monster Hunter appearance in SSB4

I would love to Falcon Punch a Rathalos, No! wait a Deviljho. Wonder how they can implement the Monsters? Maybe like that Rayquaza fight. For the Hunters the color change could be a weapon change. Now I want to beat everyone up with a Felyne/Melynx.

LordPickleton.png

#98 Alianjaro

Alianjaro

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,317 posts
  • Fandom:
    Monster Hunter, Legend of Zelda

Posted 10 April 2012 - 04:24 AM

I would love to Falcon Punch a Rathalos, No! wait a Deviljho. Wonder how they can implement the Monsters? Maybe like that Rayquaza fight. For the Hunters the color change could be a weapon change. Now I want to beat everyone up with a Felyne/Melynx.

LOL wow imagine Cha-Cha in rage mode beating the crap out of everybody!
Posted Image

#99 Bootortle

Bootortle

Paragoomba

• Members
  • 24 posts
  • Fandom:
    All of Nintendo

Posted 10 April 2012 - 03:38 PM

I would like to see Flygon as well, it's an odd, somewhat unpopular Pokemon.

#100 ShadowVector

ShadowVector

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 100 posts

Posted 11 April 2012 - 01:22 AM

I'd love to see Megaman and Zero in the next Smash Bros.

Honestly though, and some of you might think that this is weird, but the one thing that I want more then anything in the next Smash Bros is the ability to hack the game. To any of you unfamiliar with the Brawl hacks, you would be pleasantly surprised to see what hackers have done with this game. It's as though they've breathed new life into Brawl. I'm talkin about new characters with their own movesets...awesome new stages...the works!

I can post some YouTube videos here that I've collected if anyone really wants to know why I'm so excited for hackers to hack into the next Smash Bros game. For now, though, I'll just post this one showing off Megaman (Samus' moveset) vs Zero (modded version of Link's moveset).

Sorry if this is old news to some of you. But to you new ones, enjoy! :)

Watch for new moves at 2:00, 7:36, and 8:56.

Check out my artworks thread here on the forums

Follow me on 120px-Deviantart_logo.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!