Finesthour

Spear Guy

• Members
  • 92 posts
  • Fandom:
    My little Pony

Posted 09 December 2011 - 05:33 PM

We need more females. Like now.

I imagine Medusa would make a good new female rep, or Palutena.

Dixie Kong could be represented.

Lyn could be a new fire emblem rep or, Liz.

Then again, some more new games could come out, so what do I know? :P

Heh I just noticed it as well.

You did not mention your sig :P

Posted Image

#42 GunGoomba

GunGoomba

Friend of Bulbmins

• Members
  • 222 posts
  • Fandom:
    Pikmin, Mario, Peach, Zelda. Yoshi

Posted 09 December 2011 - 06:13 PM

Heh I just noticed it as well.

You did not mention your sig :P

*Looks at signature*

Hmm.... forgeting someone?

Obviously some people can't tell genders apart.
Posted Image

#43 Colon Leftbracket

Colon Leftbracket

Spiked Goomba

• Members
  • 15 posts
  • Fandom:
    Me

Posted 11 December 2011 - 12:47 PM

I don't see why people keep suggesting 3rd party games such as Master Chief or whatever.
You must know for it to be a in Smash Bros. they have to be affiliated with Nintendo in some way. Also they probably have to be developed by a Japanese Developer.

I don't want more 3rd party characters anyway (Sonic was fine, Snake was pushing it). There are plenty of characters that haven't been done.

I want an Earthbound character that DOESN'T play like a Ness clone.
Some ideas could be Giygas (from Mother/Earthbound Zero) though he'd be too similar to Mewtwo.
Claus would be a neat idea. He'd be in his cyborg knight armor and use his sword with most attacks. Similarly we could also have Poo using his sword.
Though my favorite idea would be Porky Minch! He'd use a small (Bowser sized) Spider Mech to fight enemies.

I think Mewtwo needs to return! The game wasn't the same without him! I don't really see any of the new Pokemon fitting in well into Smash Bros. as playable characters. (Maybe Zoroark)

Aside from that I'd love to really let them think out side the box and add some real surprise characters.
If they add any surprise 3rd party characters this year I'd hope to expect something from Capcom. (like Pheonix Wright or Mega-Man)
Bomberman would be an interesting but still natural feeling addition, although Bomberman seems to be more affiliated to Xbox Live arcade than Nintendo these days.
I never played the Professor Layton series yet, but they seem to be really popular DS titles and it would be smart for Nintendo to think about adding this character.

Lastly, I think the Mii should be added as a character. For it's attacks I suppose they'd use things from the Sports and Play titles, (Up Smash could be Jetpack now).

#44 Bill Cipher

Bill Cipher

IT WAS ME BARRY!

• Members
  • 1,086 posts
  • NNID:LordOfGrapeJuice
  • Fandom:
    RPGs

Posted 11 December 2011 - 03:00 PM

I really would like Zoruark( B/W) in there. I couldn't come up with a move list though.
I'd also like to see Sissel/Yomiel from Ghost Trick in there, as it would be a rather cool idea.

Games that refuse to use Gameplay effectively to do anything are like films that refuse to use cinematography in film to do anything.

NNID: Lord of Grape Juice /PSN: Nderbert/Steam: Harmonius EX

Games/Animation/Film/Comics/Literature/Fantasy/Sci-fi.

#45 Joshua

Joshua

The Dovahkiin

• Members
  • 2,334 posts
  • NNID:JoshuaCM
  • Fandom:
    Anything Nintendo, Skyrim and more!

Posted 15 December 2011 - 07:48 PM

My one character who I wish would be in Super Smash Bros. IV (at the moment) is Lord Ghirahim from Skyward Sword.
And look, I even made a moveset for him! B)

(I want Ghirahim to hold just one sword)

B: Kunai Throw - He uses these against Link as projectiles in Skyward Sword. In SSB4 he can throws these like he does
normally, but in holding down 'B' he can launch multiple Kunai in a longer vertical line.

Up+B: Teleport - Just a simple teleport, like he does in Skyward Sword. Can be used as a 'save'.
(I want him to click his fingers everytime he does this :D )

Down+B: Grab Counter - His infamous 'sword grabbing' counter that he does with his fingers (no sexual innuendo there <_< )
Similar to other counters but Ghirahim has you stuck in his clutches. This move can then be mixed up with 'B' as
he can get his Kunai to strike you while your completely helpless. Holding down 'B' will spawn more Kunai to hit his opponent.
Of course, for fairness sake, Ghirahim is still left open so anyone else can still hit him. (Again, this move is Skyward Sword inspired).

Side+B: Dashing Slash - A simple running dash attack with his sword like he does in Skyward Sword, and similar to Ike's.
Except this move allows him to pass through his opponent, like Fox and Falco's dash attack.

Final Smash: True Form Ghirahim - Just makes Ghirahim swifter, stronger, dual-wield swords and overall, more badass. (Similar to Super Wario)

NB: (Here's hoping for multiple choices for Final Smashes ;) )

Taunts:

1. De-summon sword and, show-off hair.
2. Lick the air in a frightening manner.
3. Do some dramatic pose.

Entrance: Teleports into the stage, clicks to summon his sword, does his hair and gets ready.

Hope you guys enjoyed reading this as much as I enjoyed writing it! :laugh: :D :) :mellow: :unsure: :blush:

Posted Image

Signature by Cerberuz

#46 Auzzie Wingman

Auzzie Wingman

Mournblade

• Members
  • 4,346 posts
  • NNID:AuzzieWingman
  • Fandom:
    Not enough space here

Posted 19 December 2011 - 03:38 AM

This game needs more females, villians and another Metroid rep.... how about we do all three with one... err, I don't know what she is supposed to be.... 0.o

Posted Image

Gandrayda - (Metroid Prime 3: Corruption)

For those who don't know, Samus Aran from the Metroid Series is a bounty hunter. In Metroid Prime 3, Samus encounters 3 other hunters on the Galactic Federation homebase on Norion. One of them is a chick called Gandrayda, and if you haven't already figured out by the pic, she is an electric humanoid.

As to her abilities, apart from electrical manipulation, she can shapeshift into other creatures and abuse their abilities, and has acrobatic prowess to boot. In fact, her's a video of her boss battle:

Yes, she is a boss battle, and is therefore a villain. I mean, she did suffer Phazon corruption, and reforms into a good person just before she has her soul mercilessly eaten by Dark Samus, but c'mon, I'm trying to tick boxes here.

Trophy Cards are classy too! LOLZIGZAGOON

AuzzieWingman.png

#47 DANT3

DANT3

Bullet Bill

• Members
  • 386 posts

Posted 26 December 2011 - 02:57 PM

So, because I'm this fanboy over the game, I actually made a comprehensive moveset for Ganondorf, using his sword little bit more. However, I didn't include taunts or final smashes, simply because... Eh, not all that needed. There may or may not be spelling errors, by the way.

Ganondorf Dragmire Comprehensive moveset, Smash 4. Includes Swordplay.
----
JAB
Jab-
A: Quick punch, electrical damage as usual.
TILTS
Ftilt-
A: Kicks outwards. Relatively fast.
Utilt-
A: Volcano kick. As he brings the foot up, he slashes to help gravitate foe towards the explosion on the kick.
Dtilt-
A: Sweep kick. Trips foes up no matter what without frames of invincibility until they hit the ground.
~A: Overhead sword swing. Meteor smash. In conjuction with prior sweep kick, rarely will it miss.
SMASHES
Fsmash-
A: Overhead sword swing. Slams foe to the ground and makes them pop back up again. Can KO by the ceiling at higher percents.
~A: Powerful roundhouse kick. The move with the knockback of his Fsmash, akin to Link. Combo from sword swing. Explodes in darkness.
Usmash-
A: A single kick upwards that deals massive damage and knockback. Explodes in darkness for good measure.
Dsmash-
A: Same kick combo from Brawl and Melee. Much like the other smashes, ends in dark explosion.
AIR
Nair-
A: Twin kicks, from Brawl and Melee.
Fair-
A: The 'Skull Crusher' from Brawl and Melee.
Bair-
A: One horizontal slash followed by a kick. Reasonable speed and knockback, a good KOing attack.
Uair-
A: A mixture of a stab and slash, dealing multiple hits with darkness. Minimal knockback, but useful for starting a combo.
Dair-
A: The 'Ghetto stomp' from Brawl and Melee. Stronger again if possible, because why the hell not?
SPECIAL
Neutral B-
B: Warlock Punch. Long charge time, but almost always gives a KO. Ganondorf charges dark energy and punches with all his might. Can be reversed for even more damage to an opponent.
Side B-
B: Blade Choke. Rushes towards opponent holding sword by his shoulder. When he reaches the foe he tackles them to the ground and chokes them with the crossguard of the sword, then leaps away in an explosion of darkness.
B in air: Blade Drop. Rushes towards an opponent with his arm out and grabs an opponent. When he connects, he quickly drops to the ground and impales the foe with sword and pulls said sword out soon afterwards. Over an edge, Ganoncide.
Up B-
B: Dark Dive. Leaps in the air up to the opponent. If he 'connects' with a foe, he lutches onto them and shocks them repeatedly, leaping off their body to continue ascending. Much more lethal, can very easily meteor at higher percents.
Down B-
B: Wizard's Sword. Powers along the ground foot first, upon reaching a foe hitting them up into the air.
B in air: Wizard's Foot. Drops to the ground in a kick, creating a tremor when he lands. Actually digs opponent into the ground if hit by the actual foot of the attack.
GRAB AND THROW
Grab-
Z/R+A/L+A/RZ/LZ: Holds opponent up by the throat.
Pummel-
A: Pulses opponent with lightning.
Fthrow-
Input: Throws them forward, convulsing with lightning.
Bthrow-
Input: Throws opponent behind, letting them slide along the ground.
Uthrow-
Input: Lightly tosses opponent into the air. Can immediately combo into Dark Dive, but Dark Dive alone.
Dthrow-
Input: Slams opponent into the floor, causing them to pop up from the ground. Great for starting a combo.

Edited by PWN3, 26 December 2011 - 03:00 PM.

#48 SuperSaiyanGohan

SuperSaiyanGohan

Shy Guy

• Members
  • 38 posts
  • Fandom:
    Pkmn, CoD, and SSB

Posted 30 December 2011 - 02:13 PM

I would love to see tails and knuckles
I know you title sais no anime but i would praise them if put goku in there hence my name ;)
Or gohan forthat matter...
Pokemon black and white two is going to be awesome! Cannot wait at all to buy them!
Bronies Unite! Yay the world!
Gravity it is not just a good idea it is the law!
Is the proof really in the pudding? Really?
Aliens are real! Just ask the leprechauns!

#49 Jumbo Worm

Jumbo Worm

Red Koopa Troopa

• Members
  • 53 posts
  • Fandom:
    Sonic, Earthworm Jim, Metroid

Posted 30 December 2011 - 02:50 PM

Screw all of those lame characters everyone is suggesting.

WALUIGI TIME!

Neutral Special: Power Strike
A soccer ball appears in front of Waluigi, and sends it flying with a mighty kick. The longer the move is charged for, the more powerful the strike. It's not as powerful as the soccer ball item though.

Side Special: Thorn Rush
Waluigi dashes forward, knocking into opponents in his way. They are then treated to a series of thorn covered vines that grow where Waluigi ran.

Up Special: Air Swim
Waluigi starts swimming through the air. As he swings his arms, enemies in the way are slapped around. This effect acts the same as the fan item.

Down Special: Whirl Luigi
Waluigi will spin around, forming two tornadoes, one on each side of him. The tornadoes with move across the ground for roughly 2-3 seconds. Enemies will be sent upwards, but no damage will be done. This gives Waluigi a great opening for a combo.

Final Smash: Wall Luigi
Vines begin to grow from the sides of the screen. They grow through platforms, and in a random, twisty pattern. Getting stuck in a box of vines is deadly. Once the vines reach the center of the stage, they retreat back from where they came.

Taunt 1: Waluigi does a crotch chop while saying "Waluigi! YEAH, YEAH, YEAH!"

Taunt 2: Waluigi stands in place for a second before turning to the screen and saying "What?"

Taunt 3: Waluigi laughs and says "Take that, loser!"

Colors:
Purple and Black (Default )
Green and Blue (Luigi Styled) (Green Team)
White and Purple (Fire Flower Styled)
Blue and Yellow (Blue Team)
Black and Orange (Halloween)
Red and Grey (Red Team)

Edited by Jumbo Worm, 30 December 2011 - 03:02 PM.

Posted Image

#50 DANT3

DANT3

Bullet Bill

• Members
  • 386 posts

Posted 30 December 2011 - 03:01 PM

WALUIGI TIME!

GIVE THIS MAN A MEDAL, SOMEONE!

#51 SuperSaiyanGohan

SuperSaiyanGohan

Shy Guy

• Members
  • 38 posts
  • Fandom:
    Pkmn, CoD, and SSB

Posted 30 December 2011 - 03:05 PM

WALUIGI TIME!

Neutral Special: Power Strike
A soccer ball appears in front of Waluigi, and sends it flying with a mighty kick. The longer the move is charged for, the more powerful the strike. It's not as powerful as the soccer ball item though.

Side Special: Thorn Rush
Waluigi dashes forward, knocking into opponents in his way. They are then treated to a series of thorn covered vines that grow where Waluigi ran.

Up Special: Air Swim
Waluigi starts swimming through the air. As he swings his arms, enemies in the way are slapped around. This effect acts the same as the fan item.

Down Special: Whirl Luigi
Waluigi will spin around, forming two tornadoes, one on each side of him. The tornadoes with move across the ground for roughly 2-3 seconds. Enemies will be sent upwards, but no damage will be done. This gives Waluigi a great opening for a combo.

Final Smash: Wall Luigi
Vines begin to grow from the sides of the screen. They grow through platforms, and in a random, twisty pattern. Getting stuck in a box of vines is deadly. Once the vines reach the center of the stage, they retreat back from where they came.

Taunt 1: Waluigi does a crotch chop while saying "Waluigi! YEAH, YEAH, YEAH!"

Taunt 2: Waluigi stands in place for a second before turning to the screen and saying "What?"

Taunt 3: Waluigi laughs and says "Take that, loser!"

Colors:
Purple and Black (Default )
Green and Blue (Luigi Styled) (Green Team)
White and Purple (Fire Flower Styled)
Blue and Yellow (Blue Team)
Black and Orange (Halloween)
Red and Grey (Red Team)

I like that idea, it might be a little bit too much out of the whole mario franchise though, i mean you have bowser peach luigi mario wario yoshi. I just think it might be a little much for the developers
But i do love the idea and would love to see it ;)
Pokemon black and white two is going to be awesome! Cannot wait at all to buy them!

#52 Jumbo Worm

Jumbo Worm

Red Koopa Troopa

• Members
  • 53 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 30 December 2011 - 03:20 PM

I like that idea, it might be a little bit too much out of the whole mario franchise though, i mean you have bowser peach luigi mario wario yoshi. I just think it might be a little much for the developers
But i do love the idea and would love to see it ;)

Technically, Wario and Yoshi are their own series in Smash, so Mario only has 4 characters. There are 5 Zelda characters (that's including Shiek), and 6 Pokemon characters (Pokemon Trainer is 3 different characters). More people demand Toad, but how can they have Mario, Luigi, and Wario, and but Waluigi. Including Waluigi also adds opportunities for the story (if there is one). Imagine Mario and Luigi trying to stop a villain, but Wario and Waluigi get in the way. Would also make a cool event match.

Edited by Jumbo Worm, 30 December 2011 - 03:21 PM.

Posted Image

#53 SuperSaiyanGohan

SuperSaiyanGohan

Shy Guy

• Members
  • 38 posts
  • Fandom:
    Pkmn, CoD, and SSB

Posted 30 December 2011 - 03:34 PM

Thats true in the story they do make mario, yoshi, and wario not even seem related (the only one that actualy meets up with mario is yoshi). But then again mario does ride yoshi in one point in the game...
But that would be a good part in the "story." i just hope the story is as epic as the first one. Adding waluigi would add more possibilities to the story (if there is one).
I think personaly adding more characters from sonic would add a little bit more of an involvement with sonic. I was dissapointed with the very little role sonic played in brawl. So i hope they make his role bigger this time. Once again implying that there would be a story line :s

#54 Angrysocks97

Angrysocks97

Goomba

• Members
  • 8 posts
  • Fandom:
    Zelda, Mario, Metroid, SSB and DK

Posted 31 December 2011 - 02:42 AM

So, because I'm this fanboy over the game, I actually made a comprehensive moveset for Ganondorf, using his sword little bit more. However, I didn't include taunts or final smashes, simply because... Eh, not all that needed. There may or may not be spelling errors, by the way.

Ganondorf Dragmire Comprehensive moveset, Smash 4. Includes Swordplay.
----
JAB
Jab-
A: Quick punch, electrical damage as usual.
TILTS
Ftilt-
A: Kicks outwards. Relatively fast.
Utilt-
A: Volcano kick. As he brings the foot up, he slashes to help gravitate foe towards the explosion on the kick.
Dtilt-
A: Sweep kick. Trips foes up no matter what without frames of invincibility until they hit the ground.
~A: Overhead sword swing. Meteor smash. In conjuction with prior sweep kick, rarely will it miss.
SMASHES
Fsmash-
A: Overhead sword swing. Slams foe to the ground and makes them pop back up again. Can KO by the ceiling at higher percents.
~A: Powerful roundhouse kick. The move with the knockback of his Fsmash, akin to Link. Combo from sword swing. Explodes in darkness.
Usmash-
A: A single kick upwards that deals massive damage and knockback. Explodes in darkness for good measure.
Dsmash-
A: Same kick combo from Brawl and Melee. Much like the other smashes, ends in dark explosion.
AIR
Nair-
A: Twin kicks, from Brawl and Melee.
Fair-
A: The 'Skull Crusher' from Brawl and Melee.
Bair-
A: One horizontal slash followed by a kick. Reasonable speed and knockback, a good KOing attack.
Uair-
A: A mixture of a stab and slash, dealing multiple hits with darkness. Minimal knockback, but useful for starting a combo.
Dair-
A: The 'Ghetto stomp' from Brawl and Melee. Stronger again if possible, because why the hell not?
SPECIAL
Neutral B-
B: Warlock Punch. Long charge time, but almost always gives a KO. Ganondorf charges dark energy and punches with all his might. Can be reversed for even more damage to an opponent.
Side B-
B: Blade Choke. Rushes towards opponent holding sword by his shoulder. When he reaches the foe he tackles them to the ground and chokes them with the crossguard of the sword, then leaps away in an explosion of darkness.
B in air: Blade Drop. Rushes towards an opponent with his arm out and grabs an opponent. When he connects, he quickly drops to the ground and impales the foe with sword and pulls said sword out soon afterwards. Over an edge, Ganoncide.
Up B-
B: Dark Dive. Leaps in the air up to the opponent. If he 'connects' with a foe, he lutches onto them and shocks them repeatedly, leaping off their body to continue ascending. Much more lethal, can very easily meteor at higher percents.
Down B-
B: Wizard's Sword. Powers along the ground foot first, upon reaching a foe hitting them up into the air.
B in air: Wizard's Foot. Drops to the ground in a kick, creating a tremor when he lands. Actually digs opponent into the ground if hit by the actual foot of the attack.
GRAB AND THROW
Grab-
Z/R+A/L+A/RZ/LZ: Holds opponent up by the throat.
Pummel-
A: Pulses opponent with lightning.
Fthrow-
Input: Throws them forward, convulsing with lightning.
Bthrow-
Input: Throws opponent behind, letting them slide along the ground.
Uthrow-
Input: Lightly tosses opponent into the air. Can immediately combo into Dark Dive, but Dark Dive alone.
Dthrow-
Input: Slams opponent into the floor, causing them to pop up from the ground. Great for starting a combo.

Great moveset. The only thing i would change with it would be either making Warlock Punch an attack with a sword, or a new move completely such as his energy attacks from OoT. I would also like the option as playing with a Demise costume. I'd also like to see some more Zelda characters such as Toon Zelda + Tetra, Vaati, Midna and possibly Ghirahim

#55 DANT3

DANT3

Bullet Bill

• Members
  • 386 posts

Posted 31 December 2011 - 02:56 AM

Great moveset. The only thing i would change with it would be either making Warlock Punch an attack with a sword, or a new move completely such as his energy attacks from OoT. I would also like the option as playing with a Demise costume. I'd also like to see some more Zelda characters such as Toon Zelda + Tetra, Vaati, Midna and possibly Ghirahim

I considered changing Warlock Punch, but... I dunno, it's just really one of Ganondorf's better attacks, and I don't want to screw around with it too much. I might even get around to a Ghirahim moveset...

#56 Jumbo Worm

Jumbo Worm

Red Koopa Troopa

• Members
  • 53 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 31 December 2011 - 08:38 AM

I like making movesets too much...

PAPER MARIO

Paper Mario is a unique character, who uses the help of his partners to fight. One partner can ever be used at a time, and which partner you use is decided on the character select screen, just like how you can select the Pokemon to start with when using Pokemon Trainer.

Neutral Special: Hammer
Mario will pull out a hammer, and charges up a swing. A star counter shows up and counts to 3. As in the games, the 3rd star is what you are aiming for. Any longer, and the move won't work.

Side Special: Power Stomp
Mario takes a huge leap forward, and if he lands on an opponent, he will damage them. If the jump button is pressed right when he lands on them, more damage is done.

Up Special: Paper Airplane
Mario folds himself up into an airplane, and a gust of wind sends him upwards. He can glide in this form.

Down Special: Partner Move
This is where your partner comes into play. There are four partners to use, each with a different ability.

Kooper: Kooper will hide in his shell, and Mario will jump on it, sending it speeding across the ground.

Bombette: Mario will place Bombette on the ground, and she will start walking slowly. After a second or two, she will explode.

Madame Flurrie: She blows and large gust of wind that pushes back opponents.

Vivian: She pulls Mario down into her shadow, allowing him to avoid attacks.

Final Smash: Art Attack
Mario will use the power of the crystal star to summon Art Attack. When activated, the player must draw a series of circles around opponents to damage them. The smaller the circle, the stronger the attack.

Taunt 1: Mario spins around before giving the player a thumbs up.
Taunt 2: Mario falls over as if he had lost, and then jumps back up.
Taunt 3: Mario waves to the screen.

Colors:
Red and Blue (Default) (Red Team)
Green and Black (Mr. L) (Green Team)
Yellow and Purple (Wario)
Blue and Red (Blue Team)
White and Black (Ink)
Pure Purple (Dooplis)
Posted Image

#57 Angrysocks97

Angrysocks97

Goomba

• Members
  • 8 posts
  • Fandom:
    Zelda, Mario, Metroid, SSB and DK

Posted 31 December 2011 - 09:54 PM

I considered changing Warlock Punch, but... I dunno, it's just really one of Ganondorf's better attacks, and I don't want to screw around with it too much. I might even get around to a Ghirahim moveset...

I found Warlock Punch to be Ganondorf's weakest move overall, it was so slow and predictable, it wasn't worth using. Using a sword wouldn't change it too much and the extra range would make it much easier to use in a battle.

#58 DANT3

DANT3

Bullet Bill

• Members
  • 386 posts

Posted 01 January 2012 - 12:14 AM

Demon Lord Ghirahim comprehensive moveset, Smash 4. Equal offensive and defensive capacity.

As promised... This one also includes Final Smash and taunts, as well as entrance and victory.
----
JAB
Jab-
A: Thrusts forward with empty hand. Sets up for remainder of jab.
~A: Pulls opponent while taking a small step backwards. Sets up for remainder of jab.
~~A: Fast slash that knocks opponent into the air. Turns to face the camera slightly if facing the right, faces away from the camera during turn if facing left.
~~~A Hold: Rapid flurry of stabs, in an unusual direction, about 30 or 40 degrees from the ground due to prior slash. Completes the spin to execute this attack.
TILTS
Ftilt-
A: Horizontal slash, akin to Ike.
Dtilt-
A: Jabs the ground with empty hand. Quite fast, between Ness and Marth in terms of speed.
Utilt-
A: Sweeping sword slash overhead, front to back.
SMASHES
Fsmash-
A: Violently swings empty hand forward while clicking fingers, a burst of his signature 'diamond' energy dealing damage. Multiple hits and decent knockback.
Dmash-
A: Semi-crouches to the ground, clicking first behind then to his front, miniature bursts of 'diamond' energy sending foes away. Multiple hits, much like the other.
Usmash-
A: Very quickly waves hand over his head, clicking his fingers. A more slash-like line of 'diamond' energy deals multiple hits to foes and sends them flying up. Has the most knockback of all his smashes.
AIR:
Nair-
A: Raises a hand, clicks, and does a forward flip, 'diamon' energy following his hand during the rotation. Multiple hits, draws foes towards the center to deal more damage.
Fair-
A: Top-to-bottom slash, extremely quick. Can fit two slashes in a short hop.
Bair-
A: A 'split-kick-sex-kick' hybrid, akin to Fox. The first few frames of the hitbox have extra 'diamond' energy for increased knockback.
Uair-
A: Kicks high above his head. Incredible knockback and speed, but lots of endlag and landing lag, unless L-Cancel is used.
Dair-
A: Stalls for a moment, before quickly swiping his hand down and clicking. Has two hitboxes. One is the hand, which only meteor smashes, but the second is 'diamond' energy, which spikes. Requires good timing and distance to use to full effect.
SPECIAL
Neutral B-
B: Diamond Knife. Quickly conjures and fires a burst of three 'diamond kunai', inspired by his encounters from Skyward Sword. Default position is vertically, but if the player holds the button and alters the angle, the next 'tap' of the button will use that angle, albeit with only three knives. Extremely fast, surpassing even Fox's Blaster.
~B, hold: Diamond Knife. Creates a vertical wall of 'diamond kunai' from his battles in Skyward Sword. When the button is held, rotating and moving the control stick alters the angle of the five knives. Default positioning is vertical, as mentioned before. For example, Ghirahim is fighting Bowser. The player presses the B button and holds it. Ghirahim creates the knives, and the player can then move the control stick to affect the angle, be it straight up, a one-by-one stream, or a diagonal. Releasing the button lets the knives loose at high speed.
Side B-
B: Diamond Rush. Crouches low and grips sword with both hands, before running forward. If he reaches an opponent, he slashes them down to the ground. Inspired by Skyward Sword.
~B in air: Diamond Rush. Supports self on a platform of 'diamond' energy for a second, pouncing forwards soon after. If he lands on solid ground, he slashes immediately. Great for horizontal recovery.
Up B-
B: Diamond Climb. Quickly circles self with sword and clicks his fingers, teleporting in the direction of the control stick, akin to Zelda or Shiek. Inspired by his 'exit' teleports from Skyward Sword.
Down B-
B: Diamond Strike. Raises his empty hand up, surrounding his index and middle finger with 'diamond' energy. He holds the pose for a moment, then goes back to his usual stance. If he's struck while holding his hand up, he telports behind whoever hit him and slashes them away. It's stronger if it's a physical hit that gets him, but a projectile still allows him to warp to his attacker and counter.
FINAL SMASH
Smash ball acquired-
B: Endless Plunge. Ghirahim enters his 'weapon' state as seen in his final encounter, turning solid black with many silver highlights. He gains super armour and much stronger attacks in this form. Most noticably, though, are his Smashes. When in this form, all three of his smash attacks change to incredible feats indeed. For his Forward smash, he becomes a sword and slashes down to the stage, burying any opponent he hits into the ground. For his Up smash, he becomes a sword delivers a very Ike-esque overhead front-to-back swing, negating super armour, air dodges and dealing multiple hits with darkness. For his Down smash, he stabs into the ground and creates a tremor-like rumble along the ground to both sides, shattering shields instantly. The transformation lasts long enough to rack up serious damage, then finish off your foe with one of his new Smash attacks, or use a combination of Smashes to deal a KO.
GRAB AND THROW
Grab-
Z/R+A/L+A/RZ/LZ: Holds foe from a distance with 'diamond' energy.
Pummel-
A: Creates a burst of 'diamond' energy.
Fthrow-
Input: Dives out and slashes foe forward.
Bthrow-
Input: Pulls opponent in and then throws them away. Very useful throw attack, puts distance between the two of you.
Uthrow-
Input: Pulls opponent in and then slashes them upwards twice.
Dthrow-
Input: Jumps into the air and moves opponent beneath him, imploding the field of 'diamond' energy. Easily his most damaging and fancy throw attack, but it sends opponents into the floor, always.
TAUNT
Utaunt-
Input: Strikes a pose and pulls sword up to his face, licking the blade.
F/Btaunt-
Input: Clicks, an aura of 'diamond' energy surrounding him.
Dtaunt-
Input: Flicks hair from his face, very much like Link did in Super Smash Bros. Melee.
ENTRANCE
Entrance-
Battle start: Appears arms folded in a burst of 'diamond' energy, conjuring his sword.
VICTORY
One-
Victory: Lets sword fade in 'diamond' energy, flicking hair from his face.
Two-
Victory: Clicks once, an aura of 'diamond' energy making his cloak billow about.
Three-
Victory: Looks over shoulder at opponents, teleporting away in 'diamond' energy.

Edited by PWN3, 01 January 2012 - 12:15 AM.

#59 Foot

Foot

The most badass sociopath to ever exist.

• Members
  • 1,038 posts
  • NNID:DPapcinEVO
  • Fandom:
    Sock Wars, Shoehorn Leghorn

Posted 01 January 2012 - 10:16 AM

Ghirahim PLEASE!!!! Lara Croft for 3rd Party, Rosalina maybe...
I am the foot. I do not like you. You smother me with socks and shoes, then step on me thousands of times a day.

We foot will rebel one day.

#60 nintendofreak247

nintendofreak247

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 109 posts
  • Fandom:
    Super Mario Bros.

Posted 06 January 2012 - 12:16 PM

Here's a compilation of ideas I posted on the Nintendo 3DS Forums.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I think it would be cool if each system had exclusives pertaining to what games are on each system. For example, since The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword is a console game, you could have Lord Ghirahim, Impa or Demise as an exclusive on Wii U. On Nintendo 3DS, you could have Paper Mario as an exclusive character to tie in with the upcoming Paper Mario title on 3DS.

There is a catch to this though. Since every gamer should be able to experience the game with every character, you would be able to unlock characters by connecting the two versions of the game. Here's how it would work:

1) Gamer buys Super Smash Bros. 4 on both Nintendo 3DS and Wii U.
2) Gamer unlocks all characters in both versions of the game.
3) Gamer connects SSB4(3DS) to SSB4(Wii U.)
4) Super Smash Bros. 4 on Nintendo 3DS transfers characters from the 3DS to the Wii U, expanding the Wii U roster.
5) Super Smash Bros. 4 on Wii U transfers characters from the Wii U to the 3DS, expanding the 3DS roster.
6) This would give gamers a good reason to purchase both versions of the game, furthermore increasing sales of the game and raking in more money for Nintendo.

To display this online, Nintendo could add little watermarks to the Damage Percent on the bottom of the screen next to the character's image. This would show how the character was unlocked for any confused gamers. Here is an example of this in image form:

Posted Image

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

GHIRAHIM

Posted Image

Special Move (Neutral): Spawn Red Spearheads
With the press of a button, Ghirahim snaps his fingers and a floating red spearhead appears around his head. Ghirahim can summon three of these at once. After summoning them, the player swipes in the direction they want to fling the spearheads on the touchscreen. This can work on both Nintendo 3DS and Wii U.

Special Move (Up): Teleport
Once again, with the snap of his fingers, Ghirahim vanishes in thin air. One second later, he reappears in a location determined by which way the player moves the slide pad. This move is similar to Meta Knight's Down-B move in Brawl. It can be used as both an offensive and a defensive move, as players can tap A at the right time to make Ghirahim attack upon reappearing.

Special Move (Down): Sword Plunge
Ghirahim pulls out two swords, teleports upward, reappears slightly closer toward whichever direction he was facing and then stabs the ground with the blades. This move can be charged to dealt massive damage on immobilized opponents.

Special Move (Side): Sword Dash
This move is meant to be charged, like Luigi's side move in Brawl. Upon finishing the charge, Ghirahim charges in whichever direction he is facing and attacks the first opponent he meets with his sword. Ghirahim's running distance for this move is about the length of three characters standing shoulder to shoulder.

Final Smash: True Form

Posted Image

Upon activating a Final Smash, Ghirahim envelopes himself in a starburst of light and reappears in his true form. In this form, Ghirahim deals a significant amount of damage and wields the enormous sword he used in his final battle. Think of Wario Man from Brawl but with a more serious tone. After twenty seconds, Ghirahim reverts to his original form.

Taunt 1: Tongue
Taunt 2: Random Phase of Ghirahim Dance (0:17 in this video: The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword - Ghirahim Boss Battle 3 - YouTube)
Taunt 3: Licking his sword blade (menacingly)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Something else that Super Smash Bros. 4 will have to utilize is downloadable content. The Nintendo 3DS is scheduled to begin supporting DLC very soon, so the Wii U will definitely support it as well, and probably in greater numbers. When it comes to Smash Bros, DLC opportunities are endless, but here are a few examples:

1) New Characters
One of the best things about Super Smash Bros. is pitting characters who would most likely never meet in mainstream games against each other on the battlefield. Since Melee, fans have found making character wishlists to be one of the best parts about speculating the sequels. Well with DLC, you wouldn't be restricted to the original roster anymore if one of your preferred characters didn't make it in. Granted that not every character would make it in, but DLC could allow for third party characters such as Mega Man or Rayman to be included for a small price such as $0.99.

2) New Stages
As the game's lifespan expands, new games will come out featuring more iconic locations that would seem fitting for a Smash Bros. game. Too bad they can't be in it, right? Wrong. With DLC, stages can be downloaded to keep up to date with the current Nintendo games.

EXAMPLE) Super Smash Bros. 4 comes out in 2013. A new 3D Mario platformer comes out in late 2013 or 2014, featuring new locations that look ideal for Smash. Nintendo, being the awesome company they are, put new stages up for sale in the DLC service for a price such as $1.49. Players are ecstatic.

3) Music Packages
Not exactly essential, but it could be fun for any people who thrive to collect everything. Once you've heard every remixed track in SSB4, you could opt to download more tracks to fight with on stages both local and online. A package of ten songs could cost $.49.

EXAMPLE) A new Legend of Zelda game for Nintendo 3DS comes out with extremely memorable music, five months after the release of SSB4. Nintendo puts a package of ten songs from the game in a single package for players to use however they want.

All of these ideas have been for the Wii U though, because I think Nintendo would handle pricing in the Nintendo eShop differently. I can imagine Nintendo taking a new character like Mega Man, taking five popular songs from his games, adding a new stage based on a Mega Man locale and putting it all together in one package for anything from $6.99 to $9.99. I know that the eShop is pricey, but thats a realistic depiction of how they would probably approach it. Opinions?

Edited by nintendofreak247, 06 January 2012 - 12:19 PM.

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!