#61 SleepyGuyy

SleepyGuyy

Blooper

• Members
  • 167 posts
  • Fandom:
    DOUBLE CHEESE BURGER WENDY'S

Posted 06 January 2012 - 12:59 PM

I seem to be part of the minority when i say, i dont want them to add 3rd party characters. It just shows that they've run out of ideas... well, running low on the initial premise of smashbros. I want it to be a celebration of Nintendo... nobody else is invited.

But i think Birdo could work (NOT a clone of yoshi), She could do the weird ballarina spin for Down B. And of course shoot eggs (maybe that should be B... or side B). And some sort of leap for her Up B, she'd be a slower runner than Yoshi, but heavier set, and would also have flutter jump, im pretty sure i've seen her use it in Mario Tennis and what not.

I'd also like to see Ridley, ... ummm.."it" has become a full beloved character and although not as beloved as Bowser, cmon... add ridley. If mario gets his boss, why not samus. Ridley uses lots of attacks in Metroid games, you wouldn't need to make any up.

Also i can see some Mariokart characters easily being Smashbros fighters (NOT Queen Bee). Drybones, Lakitu, King Boo/Petey Piranha. But we have many Mario characters. Some Zelda characters would be nice, along with a Ganon that isnt a clone of someone. (i'm fine with link having a clone, but thats because in LoZ, Link is strong and fast, you cant have a perfect fighter so you divide their characteristics).
Even the masked kid from Majora's mask ... can't remember his name.. Kid something. or something kid....

Shyguy, being more of a Yoshi's island character than a mario character, may work... may not.

And everyone wants the famous mario RPG character... ummmm, darn i forget his name too. he's magical and his name starts wiiiiiith....... D?

Im not sure if this is owned by Nintendo but Custom Robo... pretty sure it was made by Nintendo. Anyway the main model of custom robo... that'd be a welcome inclusion. Basically any relevant... and a few irrelevant , characters Nintendo created... except QueenBee.
Posted Image

#62 GunGoomba

GunGoomba

Friend of Bulbmins

• Members
  • 222 posts
  • Fandom:
    Pikmin, Mario, Peach, Zelda. Yoshi

Posted 07 January 2012 - 04:34 AM

How does everyone like this Dixie Kong moveset?

~~~~

Bio: Dixie Kong was first introduced as Diddy Kong's girlfriend, in Donkey Kong Country 2. She always wears her signature beret and pink clothing.

Entrance:She enters by playing her guitar.

Size: Same as Diddy Kong.
Speed: Fast as Diddy Kong.
Weight: Same as Diddy Kong.
Strength: Her A Attacks can do up to 4 damage per a hit, and her Specials can do up 25%.

A Button Attacks:
Neutral:She slaps the opponent then hits them with her ponytail.
Side Tilt:She headbutts them.
Up Tilt:She quickly and weakly slaps them.
Down Tilt:She quickly break dances. This can do up to 10%.

Grab:
Up Throw:She grabs the opponent, and blows a bubble which traps them up in the air.
Down Throw:She grabs the opponent, and slams her guitar on them.
Forward Throw:She weakly throws them.
Back Throw:She throws them while slapping them.

Neutral + B: Dixie Kong blows a bubble, and if the opponent hits her, the Bubble pops and gets the opponent stuck. You can hit them while they're stuck for 6 seconds.
Up + B: Dixie Kong jumps up in the air, and slowly spins her Ponytail, which makes her tired after 3 seconds.
Down + B:If the Opponent hits Dixie Kong, she plays a random song on her guitar, that has a different effect each time. (EX:Kiddy Kong comes and throws a barrel at the opponent.)
Side + B: Dixie Kong throws her Beret, and it bounces off the opponent. If the opponent hits it, it falls to the ground. Dixie Kong must grab it. She can take double Damage without it. Note:If the beret falls off a cliff, she will regain it after she dies.

Final Smash: Kiddy Kong comes, and Dixie and Kiddy start throwing Barrels everywhere.

Up Taunt: Dixie Kong giggles.
Side Taunt: Dixie blows a bubble while waving.
Down Taunt:She dances

Alternate Colors:
Baby Blue
Gold
Fire Engine Red
Moss Green
Tiny Kong

Kirby Hat:Kirby wears her Beret and gets the spiral part of her hair.

Snake Dialogue:Snake:Otacon, I've come in counter with a monkey that looks like a transvestite version of Diddy Kong.
Otacon:That's Dixie Kong, Diddy Kong's girlfriend. She may look weak, but that girl carries Bubble gum that packs a punch.
Snake: Bubble Gum that can do damage.. Now I've seen it all.

How to Unlock:N/A

Role in SSE: Dixie Kong is seen paired up with Diddy Kong to rescue Donkey Kong from King Krool.

Stage:Web Woods side-scroller.

Associated Items:
Kong Letters - They give you attack boost for 10 seconds.
Posted Image

#63 Auzzie Wingman

Auzzie Wingman

Mournblade

• Members
  • 4,346 posts
  • NNID:AuzzieWingman
  • Fandom:
    Not enough space here

Posted 07 January 2012 - 04:37 AM

Game needs more Mach Rider.

Trophy Cards are classy too! LOLZIGZAGOON

AuzzieWingman.png

#64 WisdomPowerCourage

WisdomPowerCourage

ZEWOP BOOPITY BOP!

• Members
  • 615 posts
  • Fandom:
    Cats Pajamas.

Posted 09 January 2012 - 02:03 PM

Knuckles Moveset:

Special(neutral)- Mega punch(similar to Donkey Kongs but faster and and not as powerful).

Special(Side)- Fire punch(Fast punch where knuckles zooms to the side with a flaming fist).

Special(Down)- Quake punch(Knuckles punches the ground causing an earthquake to knock back his enemies).

Special(up)- Spins upward and glides with his dreadlocks.

Final Smash- Gains power of the chaos emeralds and becomes stronger and faster(Knuckles glows pink during this time, he can also jumb higher).

Colors:
Red(default)
Blue
Green
Knight Armor(Sonic and the Black Knight)
Darker red with sonic air ride goggles on

#65 Joshua

Joshua

The Dovahkiin

• Members
  • 2,334 posts
  • NNID:JoshuaCM
  • Fandom:
    Anything Nintendo, Skyrim and more!

Posted 10 January 2012 - 06:39 PM

I'd quite like to see the 'clone' characters to have a re-vampment of moves. Every character should be unique in their movesets.

Posted Image

Signature by Cerberuz

#66 Auzzie Wingman

Auzzie Wingman

Mournblade

• Members
  • 4,346 posts
  • Fandom:
    Not enough space here

Posted 10 January 2012 - 07:34 PM

To that regard, I always felt Luigi should have the Poltergust as one of his specials. While Mario uses FLUDD to push away enemies, Luigi sucks them in.

Sounds like a bad idea? Could mean sucking them into a bob-omb for your own added pleasure.

Among other things, you could suck up items at a distance (of course, some items would have immunity, like Smash Balls, Assist Trophies and Super Stars, for example).

AuzzieWingman.png

#67 4HerO

4HerO

Goomba

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 10 January 2012 - 08:18 PM

I want Black Knight from Fire Emblem Path Of Radiance, every hero has a villain right?
(Mario/Bowser Link/Ganon etc.)

#68 westimo

westimo

Green Koopa Troopa

• Members
  • 41 posts

Posted 10 January 2012 - 08:22 PM

The main character I want to see in Super Smash Bros is Yoshi. It's pretty much a given that he'll appear though, so I'll list some other characters I want to see.

-Professor Layton
-Bowser Junior
-Miis

PROFESSOR LAYTON!!! YES PLEASE!!!!

Posted Image
3DS FC: 1633-4203-9844 Pm me and I'll add back :)
Posted Image

#69 Joshua

Joshua

The Dovahkiin

• Members
  • 2,334 posts
  • NNID:JoshuaCM
  • Fandom:
    Anything Nintendo, Skyrim and more!

Posted 10 January 2012 - 08:41 PM

I seem to be part of the minority when i say, i dont want them to add 3rd party characters.

I'm with you on that one. I'm heavily against 3rd-Party characters myself. They've done nothing but ruin the party in my eyes.

Posted Image

Signature by Cerberuz

#70 ELDYLO

ELDYLO

Goomba

• Members
  • 1 posts
  • Fandom:
    Star Wars, Nintendo

Posted 10 January 2012 - 10:30 PM

only a few 3rd party characters
and keep Squrtle

#71 DANT3

DANT3

Bullet Bill

• Members
  • 386 posts

Posted 10 January 2012 - 11:35 PM

The thing with Mario and Luigi, for all the things they have in common, they're much more different than how they started. Seriously, Luigi plays nothing like Mario anymore, you need an entirely different mindset. Because, Mario is meant to be the balanced figher, but Luigi excels in the air... I mean, Luigi has some decent ground attacks, but he's at his best in the air. In fact, all of his specials really echo this, excluding his Fireball. His Super Jump Punch sends him slightly higher up, the Green Missile is designed to get around in the air, and even as a tool for recovery, and you can practically fly with his Tornado attack. Like, honestly, Luigi can get some mad air, bro.

If he's going to change from his point onwards, let it be subtle changes, not entire moves.

#72 SleepyGuyy

SleepyGuyy

Blooper

• Members
  • 167 posts
  • Fandom:
    DOUBLE CHEESE BURGER WENDY'S

Posted 18 January 2012 - 01:13 PM

Game needs more Mach Rider.

YES YES YES, i like that idea... though im not sure if a Mach Rider character would be for the best... im thinking more stages and assist trophies.
Posted Image

#73 Auzzie Wingman

Auzzie Wingman

Mournblade

• Members
  • 4,346 posts
  • Fandom:
    Not enough space here

Posted 18 January 2012 - 04:28 PM

^ You displease me.

AuzzieWingman.png

#74 Gruff

Gruff

Jigglypuff

• Members
  • 1,179 posts
  • Fandom:
    Zelda, Animal Crossing, SSB, Nintendo

Posted 20 January 2012 - 09:45 AM

NO THIRD PARTY CHARACTERS! This is Super Smash Bros! It is suppose to have NINTENDO characters in it, not third party characters like Sonic. It annoyed me to see them put Snake and Sonic in brawl, though I don't dislike them, I don't want them in the game. A lot of people say people like MegaMan, and it's like... UUUUGH! Sony said they are going to steal Nintendo's idea and make a game just like Super Smash Bros (how cheap) that's where your third party chacacters should go. I don't want to see these character I have never heard of appear on the roster. Even assistant trophies. I want to see this next Super Smash Bros. take the path that Super Smash Bros and Super Smash Bros Melee took, and incorporate our favorite Nintendo characters and ONLY them!!!!

Villager.jpgBleh eh eh.

#75 chris112

chris112

Shy Guy

• Members
  • 30 posts
  • Fandom:
    Zelda, Sonic, Kingdom Hearts

Posted 20 January 2012 - 09:09 PM

I didn't mind Sonic in Brawl...

Characters I want:
Sora (Reason why: 3 KH games had already been on Nintendo Consoles and a 4th one is coming)
Up Special: Aerial Recovery
Horizontal Special: Horizontal Slash
Regular Special: Guard Break
Down Special: Reflect
Final Smash (If there is going to be in the next installment): Limit Form (Transform into Limit form Sora for 2 minutes then revert back to normal)

Limit Form Sora:
Up Special: Aerial Sweep
Horizontal Special: Strike Raid
Regular Special: Zantetsuken
Down Special: Stun Impact
Final Smash: Trinity Limit

Riku
Up Special: Break
Horizontal Special: Firaga
Regular Special:Aura
Down Special: Maelstrom
Final Smash: Dark Riku (Moves become dark moves and become more powerful. Only playable for 2 minutes then revert back to normal Riku).

That's all I got so far.
"Now Wii're playing with power!"
Posted Image

#76 Oath2Dario

Oath2Dario

Green Koopa Troopa

• Members
  • 40 posts
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo, Disney

Posted 20 January 2012 - 11:15 PM

A thrid party character for Smash Bros is only good if he/she has to deal with Nintendo's history.
Sonic was an obvious choice because of the Mario-Sonic rivalry back in the day.
Snake was pushing it.
I think Megaman is the best choice for a third party character because a lot of his games were on the NES. So when you were playing Megaman, you were playing Nintendo.
Posted Image
Posted Image

#77 mootap

mootap

Blooper

• Members
  • 154 posts
  • Fandom:
    Zelda

Posted 21 January 2012 - 02:00 AM

Travis from No More heroes
And Shulk from Xenoblade
Sonic from Sega
Pit from Kid Icarus
Donkey Kong
the guy from Red Steel 2
Professer Layton
Posted Image

#78 Kris Adams

Kris Adams

Goomba

• Members
  • 8 posts
  • Fandom:
    smash bros, sonic, beat-em-up games,

Posted 22 January 2012 - 10:19 AM

i can't pick any random characters but can i pick muppet characters?
if so, then i would like
miss piggy
gonzo
and kermit the frog
Posted Image

#79 SSBfan22

SSBfan22

Goomba

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 25 January 2012 - 02:37 PM

I think they should for sure add Dark Samus

#80 Joshua West

Joshua West

Spear Guy

• Members
  • 79 posts
  • Fandom:
    Metroid, Sonic the Hedgehog, Fire Emblem

Posted 14 February 2012 - 09:18 PM

From a somewhat realistic standpoint I personally would like to see
  • Waluigi
  • Lolo
  • Prince Fluff
  • Ghirahim
  • Midna
  • Dixie Kong
  • Magnus ( FromKid Icarus Uprising)
  • Megaman
  • Knuckles
  • Travis Touchdown
  • Viewtiful Joe or Phoenix Wright
  • A generic Final Fantasy Character (i.e. Black mage, Fighter, etc.)
  • Rhondus (from Metroid Prime)
  • Mewtwo
  • Joshua (from Fire Emblem the Sacred Stones)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!