40 replies to this topic

#1 m3gaman81

m3gaman81

Paragoomba

• Members
  • 22 posts

Posted 22 December 2012 - 05:47 AM

Posted Image

Would you like to see the Elder Scrolls come to Wii U in the future?

Or even a port of some of their older titles, Oblivion and Skyrim?

I for one would welcome it, as I see it as the biggest games should also be released on Nintendos premier console.

The more third party the merrier, and would make this new console more appealing. :)
Posted Image

#2 Wolfy

Wolfy

Thwomp

• Members
  • 310 posts
  • Fandom:
    snep baks n sweg

Posted 22 December 2012 - 06:39 AM

Definitely wouldn't buy it, sick of the Elder Scrolls games right now, but it would be very useful with inventory and quest management on the gamepad without interrupting gameplay, I thought about that when the Wii U was announced.

#3 Dragon

Dragon

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,070 posts
  • Fandom:
    Playing my Wii U!

Posted 22 December 2012 - 06:54 AM

I'd love to see games like Skyrim and TES Online go on the Wii U. Also..... Fallout 4. :D

Posted Image

#4 BanjoKazooie

BanjoKazooie

Witch Slayer

• Members
  • 1,258 posts
  • Fandom:
    LOZ, Mario, Elder Scrolls

Posted 22 December 2012 - 07:12 AM

Definitely wouldn't buy it, sick of the Elder Scrolls games right now, but it would be very useful with inventory and quest management on the gamepad without interrupting gameplay, I thought about that when the Wii U was announced.

SICK OF ELDER SCROLLS!!! I don't understand, but I would love to see it on Nintendo console, although I wouldn't buy it because PC version will always be better because of mods and superior graphics.

post-1466-0-36015200-1348103349.png

I was once known here as KillerMario, but since I really like Banjo-Kazooie, I changed my display name to show them my respect :)

#5 ThatGuy

ThatGuy

Paragoomba

• Members
  • 28 posts
  • Fandom:
    Mario, Zelda, Mother (Earthbound)

Posted 22 December 2012 - 07:42 AM

SICK OF ELDER SCROLLS!!! I don't understand, but I would love to see it on Nintendo console, although I wouldn't buy it because PC version will always be better because of mods and superior graphics.

This is pretty much where I stand as well. It would be interesting to see what would happen with TES on Wii U, but I wouldn't feel like I'd gotten my money's worth with an Elder Scrolls game if I couldn't mod it.

Steam Profile: http://steamcommunit.../id/ThatGuy3333
3DS Friend Code: 0946-2437-3230
Wii U NNID: ThatGuy_33

e28pEYY.jpg

#6 Tricky Sonic

Tricky Sonic

Hammer Bro.

• Members
  • 1,853 posts
  • NNID:Tricky
  • Fandom:
    Sega, Sonic, Warcraft, Final Fantasy

Posted 22 December 2012 - 07:52 AM

I would love to see any Bethesda game on the console for that matter, I don't want a port, I'm tired of ports. Give me the next installment though. The gamepad would streamline the game so well.
Posted Image
Check out my video game collection blog at http://genesaturn.blogspot.com/
Feel free to add me as a friend on your 3DS and Wii U as well - Friend Code = 1289-9502-7134 / Nintendo ID - Tricky

#7 Waluigi

Waluigi

Green Koopa Troopa

• Members
  • 49 posts
  • NNID:Waluigi
  • Fandom:
    Elder Scrolls, Pokemon, and SSB

Posted 22 December 2012 - 08:18 AM

I'd love to see games like Skyrim and TES Online go on the Wii U. Also..... Fallout 4.

Imagine using your gamepad as the pipboy.
Nintendo ID: Waluigi

#8 PipoPito

PipoPito

Dry Bones

• Members
  • 459 posts
  • Fandom:
    Sonic, Metroid, Pokemon, Ape Escape

Posted 22 December 2012 - 08:21 AM

Yes. Please. I am still playing skyrim since last year.
Old Usernames: Pipopito, Great Mighty Poo , Pit.

#9 starraters

starraters

Spear Guy

• Members
  • 78 posts

Posted 22 December 2012 - 08:33 AM

i want minecraft on wii u

#10 Structures

Structures

LIL B's SiDEKiCK

• Members
  • 462 posts
  • NNID:Structures
  • Fandom:
    Gundam, Nintendo, Warcraft, Guild Wars

Posted 22 December 2012 - 09:19 AM

I only really play elder scrolls on pc because of mods so it wouldnt really effect me

636416_0.jpg
Youtube Twitch.tv I stream Wii U Gameplay and PC Games

#11 TheUltimateWaddleDee

TheUltimateWaddleDee

That Guy

• Members
  • 2,077 posts
  • NNID:UltimateWaddleD
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo, Metal Gear, and WADDLE DEE!

Posted 22 December 2012 - 10:30 AM

If they did put Elder Scrolls on Wii U, they could put in Link's outfit, the hero bow, the Hylian shield, and the Master Sword just for kicks

KtOSpy7.jpg
I will not die until I achieve something. Even though the ordeal is high, I never give in. Therefore, I die with no regrets~Ikaruga Prologue
http://fc05.devianta...ask-d5k49sd.jpg

#12 Crimson_Engage

Crimson_Engage

Shy Guy

• Members
  • 38 posts

Posted 22 December 2012 - 10:43 AM

I'm saying no only because I already have it on 360.

#13 backudog

backudog

Spiny

• Members
  • 243 posts
  • NNID:backudog

Posted 22 December 2012 - 02:22 PM

Ive got it for 360 and pc, but would def consider getting it again for wiiu if it was enhanced in some way or used the pad in a cool way.

Also, a bit off topic but humour me please, when the other next gens are released how hard / easy / cost effective would it be for the devs to release an update / patch for skyrim that upgraded the graphics etc for use on those new systems? e.g. you pop your 360 game disc of skyrim into your new durango or whatever it'll be called (i bought my game off XBL so would still have it), and it promps for an update , one download later, et voila! same cool game but updated to make use of the new systems power? would that sort of thing be possible you reckon?
I hear voices in my head all the time, telling me what to do. But I just ignore them and carry on killing.

#14 Wolfy

Wolfy

Thwomp

• Members
  • 310 posts
  • Fandom:
    snep baks n sweg

Posted 22 December 2012 - 02:40 PM

That too, I could just see it on the Wii U running at less than 30 frames at times + controls wouldn't be too helpful. I'm tired of it because I played Oblivion for 110 hours, moved to Morrowind which I played for nearly 500 hours and then I played Skyrim and didn't enjoy it much, only played it for about 50.

#15 dark_rabbid

dark_rabbid

Bullet Bill

• Members
  • 397 posts
  • Fandom:
    Zelda, tales, and online games.

Posted 22 December 2012 - 06:09 PM

Skyrim would be a blast but I wish Nintendo would lend them some REAL GAME TESTERS I had it for the ps3 and loved it but I can't see how it's possible they ever tested it.

#16 SoldMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

SoldMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

Pokémon Trainer

• Members
  • 4,168 posts

Posted 22 December 2012 - 09:25 PM

If done correctly I would love all of Bethesda's past and future Elder Scrolls and Fallout games :D

#17 Kokirii

Kokirii

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,269 posts
  • NNID:sixty4bit
  • Fandom:
    The Legend of Zelda, Mario

Posted 22 December 2012 - 10:56 PM

I played Morrowind on Xbox, then Oblivion on Xbox 360 and also started Skyrim on 360. Then I got a copy of Skyrim for my PC and since then I could never go back to playing these games on consoles, partially because of the graphics but more than anything because of the mods. With that said, I would love for the series to come to Wii U so that gamers who don't also have a PC or other console could play it, and using the gamepad as the inventory would be pretty cool.

Edited by WiiNC, 22 December 2012 - 10:57 PM.

Games of The Moment

New Super Mario Bros. 2

Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door

#18 Joshua

Joshua

The Dovahkiin

• Members
  • 2,334 posts
  • NNID:JoshuaCM
  • Fandom:
    Anything Nintendo, Skyrim and more!

Posted 23 December 2012 - 03:39 AM

I'd love it for the Wii U, although I buy all my Elder Scrolls games on the PC; simply because of the ability to mod.

Posted Image

Signature by Cerberuz

#19 dvl666

dvl666

Red Koopa Troopa

• Members
  • 58 posts

Posted 23 December 2012 - 03:49 AM

I would love Oblivion/Skyrim/Fallout on the WiiU, i can imagine Bethesda would do a great job, although their console code seems to be done for the 360 first then translated over so as said above they would need some proper game testing, i'm glad i got Skyrim for my 360 and not my PS3.

#20 Dragon

Dragon

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,070 posts
  • Fandom:
    Playing my Wii U!

Posted 23 December 2012 - 04:14 AM

Imagine using your gamepad as the pipboy.

That's what I've been wondering.

Dear Bethesda.....

Posted Image

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!