Wonder Blue

Blooper

• Members
  • 152 posts
  • Fandom:
    Zelda, Xenoblade

Posted 01 January 2013 - 04:52 PM

Posted Image

So at this point im sure must of you have heard (or beign victim) of the many bugs zombiU has, some of them can even prevent you from going any further, so you have to start your game all over again :angry: .

*spoilers* I think i've got two: didnt get the fuel at the gas station, and i hacked the door to the church, but it wont let me open it (the action button is not displayed when am in front of the door) so im pretty much stuck, and i have to play from the very beginning :wacko: .*spoilers*

Any of you guys has been through this? Any advice or recommendation about the bugs you have found so i (and many others who read the thread) can prevent finding them?

vs3Qt8Z.jpg

#2 DanJiblets

DanJiblets

Bullet Bill

• Members
  • 357 posts
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo, Halo

Posted 01 January 2013 - 05:28 PM

I'm up to the church, no bugs for me. I've heard do not die in the basement of the nursery. Also save your C4 for main missions, such as Catacombs, church, I'm not sure what else. There is more C4 in the game, but it'd suck to have to hunt it down to proceed.

#3 Jelloman

Jelloman

Spiny

• Members
  • 218 posts
  • NNID:dmanomic
  • Fandom:
    ZELDA mario metriod

Posted 01 January 2013 - 06:02 PM

yep i died in the nursery and had to restart im p***** off that i payed 40£ for a game and it breaks like that, im a bit disappointed at some stuff in this game other than this.

1260993809_bouncing_jello_thumb.gif

#4 dark_rabbid

dark_rabbid

Bullet Bill

• Members
  • 397 posts
  • Fandom:
    Zelda, tales, and online games.

Posted 04 January 2013 - 04:10 PM

I'd hate to jinx myself but I've done 3 play throughs and have had no bugs as for the ones that have been found I'm sure ubi soft will have them fixed soon.

#5 Reaver

Reaver

Red Koopa Troopa

• Members
  • 62 posts

Posted 06 January 2013 - 02:00 AM

Fine for me so far, I did die in the nursery basement by that bloody gas tank zombie but I was able to carry on. That was before I knew about the glitch so I think I was lucky.

#6 .Hamish

.Hamish

Spiked Goomba

• Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 06 January 2013 - 03:42 PM

I've had some trouble loading after i select my game, all fixed know though. I died in the basement of the Nursey, and it was fine. I just went back as much as i could and shot the explody zombi. Hes killed me enough times near Tower of London, i know better now!
Add me on wiiU - hamishb
Message me and ill add you back

#7 DanJiblets

DanJiblets

Bullet Bill

• Members
  • 357 posts
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo, Halo

Posted 06 January 2013 - 05:13 PM

The only glitch I had was an exploder near the end of the game. I shot him like 10 times and he wouldn't explode lol. I just reloaded my save and he blew up next time.

#8 aMaG1CaLmAnG1Na

aMaG1CaLmAnG1Na

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 102 posts

Posted 07 January 2013 - 02:57 PM

Played through the whole game and never had a problem....I was expecting to run into one but guess I got lucky!
CURRENTLY PLAYING: ZombiU, Black Ops 2, Super Mario Bros U, Sonic Transformed

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: ZombiU, wii u, Help

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!