• Section Mods
  • 728 posts
  • NNID:Chaot1x
  • Fandom:

Posted 08 January 2013 - 10:52 PM

If you want worst game ever, this^

Worst game I ever played...

Dance dance revolution.... IT SUcKS!

That's because you don't have the moves.

Edited by Chao, 08 January 2013 - 10:41 PM.

eEG8Ies.png

#22 Omni

Omni

Green Koopa Troopa

• Members
  • 49 posts
  • Fandom:
    metroid, zelda, pokemon, deus ex, manga

Posted 09 January 2013 - 01:37 PM

For me it´s Deus Ex Invisible War. Having played the first one, which btw is a masterpiece, playing the sequel was just torture. It´s not even worth for free. Trust me
"Better to Reign in hell, than serve in heaven."
-- Paradise Lost, John Milton

#23 YoshiGamer9

YoshiGamer9

Wii U Forums Yoshi

• Members
  • 2,302 posts
  • NNID:YoshiWiiUGamer9
  • Fandom:
    Mario, Zelda, anything fun!

Posted 09 January 2013 - 06:19 PM

That's because you don't have the moves.

fork that, it's just a downright AWFUL game... just play REAL dancing instead! Jeeze...

sfOI1m6.jpg

Add me on Wii U if you want to settle it in Smash

#24 Occult Satanist

Occult Satanist

Tenzō of the Wood Release

• Members
  • 814 posts

Posted 09 January 2013 - 06:47 PM

The racing game that came with my old xbox and possibly one of the movie based games i played

wjapt2.jpg

#25 Lebon14

Lebon14

Blooper

• Members
  • 183 posts
  • Fandom:
    Golden Sun and Touhou universe

Posted 10 January 2013 - 03:04 AM

From what I remember playing, "Hey you, pikachu!" on the N64. GOOD GAWD... HORRIBLE.
WiiU NNID : Lebon14, Friend invites will be ignored. I must know you first.
Rocketman, your rocketman
Fly with me, to the moon, to the stars my heart
Rocketman, your rocketman
Take you higher
♫ - "Rocketman" by Mega NRG Man (Super Eurobeat 217)

#26 3Dude

3Dude

Whomp

• Section Mods
  • 5,482 posts

Posted 10 January 2013 - 09:27 PM

For me it´s Deus Ex Invisible War. Having played the first one, which btw is a masterpiece, playing the sequel was just torture. It´s not even worth for free. Trust me

No. Just no.

iw had its issues, but even the worst dues ex game doesnt belong in this thread. If iw truly is the worst game youve ever played, you are incredibly lucky.

For me.

Rocky and bullwinkle, nes, and pretty much EVERY licensed game THQ tricked parents into getting for their kids throughout their reign of terror. Burn THQ. While you are being peicemealed, torn apart by fellow buzzards turned against you, burn in the white hot passion of a billion suns that is my hatred for you.

banner1_zpsb47e46d2.png

#27 cannonshane

cannonshane

Piranha Plant

• Members
  • 925 posts
  • Fandom:
    Luigi

Posted 11 January 2013 - 12:46 AM

Forsaken on n64

Staff Writer at http://www.allagegaming.com/

Strayaaaaaaaaaa Mate

#28 Alianjaro

Alianjaro

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,317 posts
  • Fandom:
    Monster Hunter, Legend of Zelda

Posted 11 January 2013 - 06:18 PM

What is the worst game(s) you ever played? The worst one I ever played was Cheetamen 2 on an emulator. The worst one I played that was actually released was Dragons Lair for NES. Those games are broken peices of crap that dont belong on the Earth or even the universe.

hahahahahaha LOL you did look for trouble when playing Cheetahmen 2 didn't you?

The worst game I've played is probably CoD. All of 'em. Not hating. I just don't feel compelled by the series. Oh and a PS beyblade game. Don't remember what though.
Posted Image

#29 A-Leal

A-Leal

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 137 posts
  • NNID:A-Leal

Posted 12 January 2013 - 09:25 PM

Super Man 64 and Sonic'06.

A-Leal.png Nintendo Network ID: A-Leal 

#30 Alex Wolfers

Alex Wolfers

Thy Fur Consumed

• Members
  • 2,768 posts
  • NNID:AxGamer
  • Fandom:
    Furry Fandom,gaming,trolling

Posted 13 January 2013 - 04:54 AM

For me it was Shadowman on the PS1, for some reason I could never get past the first level, so I've hated it ever since lol

I played Shawdowman on the N64 once and beleive me that you dont want to make it past the first area. It just gets worse.

No. Just no.

iw had its issues, but even the worst dues ex game doesnt belong in this thread. If iw truly is the worst game youve ever played, you are incredibly lucky.

For me.

Rocky and bullwinkle, nes, and pretty much EVERY licensed game THQ tricked parents into getting for their kids throughout their reign of terror. Burn THQ. While you are being peicemealed, torn apart by fellow buzzards turned against you, burn in the white hot passion of a billion suns that is my hatred for you.

I forgot about Rocky and Bullwinkle. That game had the most obnoxious audio loop ever.

hahahahahaha LOL you did look for trouble when playing Cheetahmen 2 didn't you?

The worst game I've played is probably CoD. All of 'em. Not hating. I just don't feel compelled by the series. Oh and a PS beyblade game. Don't remember what though.

COD is way overated but there are countless games worse than that gameplay wise.

Signature_DK.png

#31 SoldMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

SoldMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

Pokémon Trainer

• Members
  • 4,168 posts

Posted 13 January 2013 - 10:27 AM

I played Shawdowman on the N64 once and beleive me that you dont want to make it past the first area. It just gets worse.

I forgot about Rocky and Bullwinkle. That game had the most obnoxious audio loop ever.

COD is way overated but there are countless games worse than that gameplay wise.

I was told by a friend that Shadowman was a scary game that was awesome I could never look him in the eye after that, the first level it just plonks you onto a map a dosn't tell you what to do, I swear I was walking round for an hour with this eerily creepy music that fastly became repetative and annoying and for the life of me I couldn't find where to go, it only cost me 99p so I litterally threw it out of my window :D lmao

#32 Lupaie

Lupaie

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,045 posts
  • NNID:Lupaie
  • Fandom:
    Banjo, F-Zero, Gears, Bioshock and Zelda

Posted 13 January 2013 - 10:33 AM

SuperSmashBros, Animal Crossing and Metal Gear Solid. For the rest....i didn't like Barbie Fashionista either

What the world needs is more geniuses with humility, there are so few of us left

#33 Colinx

Colinx

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,301 posts
  • Fandom:
    Animal Crossing & SeaWorld

Posted 13 January 2013 - 10:40 AM

SuperSmashBros, Animal Crossing and Metal Gear Solid. For the rest....i didn't like Barbie Fashionista either

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Edited by Colinx, 13 January 2013 - 10:41 AM.

2lvmghw.png

#34 Lupaie

Lupaie

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,045 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 13 January 2013 - 11:27 AM

Lol :) as I said before. I really tried AC on Wii, and its a nice timekiller but not really a game. Aside from the pretty graphics this could have been a facebook game. I just don't get the the concept. I didn't hate it, nor did MGS and SSB but I just don't get the hype these games get.

I love Zelda, Mario, Fzero, Gears, God of War, ACreed, FOrza, SonicRacing, Pokemon, FF and so on....and You know I wss joking about the Barbiegame...I really meant Dora's Kristal Palace

What the world needs is more geniuses with humility, there are so few of us left

#35 CookieEpic

CookieEpic

Blooper

• Members
  • 186 posts
  • Fandom:
    Mostly Cave Story

Posted 13 January 2013 - 01:01 PM

The worst game i've ever played so far.

Hmm..
Oh yeah, JAGEX's version of Ace of Spades. Laggy, buggy, uninfinished- All for 10 dollars. .-.

Seriously. Haven't they ruined runescape already? We don't need any more of it

86c.gif

#36 CLOSED

CLOSED

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 133 posts

Posted 13 January 2013 - 04:10 PM

Dragon Quest Swords Wii. It was so, so bad.

#37 Alex Wolfers

Alex Wolfers

Thy Fur Consumed

• Members
  • 2,768 posts
  • NNID:AxGamer
  • Fandom:
    Furry Fandom,gaming,trolling

Posted 13 January 2013 - 07:50 PM

SSB,MGS,and Animal crossing are excellent games. Even if someone doesnt like them how can they be the worst?

Signature_DK.png

#38 Lupaie

Lupaie

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,045 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 13 January 2013 - 11:35 PM

SSB,MGS,and Animal crossing are excellent games. Even if someone doesnt like them how can they be the worst?

It's all about taste, I never just comment on games I never played, I DID try them and except for AC I returned them to the shop within 1 week. AC I tried for a longer time to see what really would happen...but there was not all that much going on besides collecting fruit, fish and decalls. (pls tell me the deeper gameplay of AC).

PS, maybe SSB will be better for me personally. I am 33 years old and my friends mostly have Xbox' or Playstations, if they have any gaming stations at all. So I had to play the game in singleplayer only. I didn't like the solo experience as much as say Streetfighter4 or SoulCalibur. This time around my kids are around 5/7 years old so maybe SSB will be a Smash hit in our home this time around. But if I look at my Singleplayer experience then I'd still say that SSB, AC and MGS disappointed me the most. And yes, you are right. Maybe they are not the worst games I ever played but they did disappoint me the most.

I normally do a lot of research before buying a game and these 3 games were getting so much attention from the press that I had to try them. Sure I have played a lot of bad NES, SNES, Genesis and even N64 and Playstation titles but I don't remember them.

Edited by Lupaie, 13 January 2013 - 11:41 PM.

#39 GAMER1984

GAMER1984

Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,036 posts
  • NNID:gamer1984
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo

Posted 14 January 2013 - 12:23 AM

recently played 007 legends for Wii U... man terrible game TERRIBLE game let me say that again TERRIBLE GAME!

#40 Auzzie Wingman

Auzzie Wingman

Mournblade

• Members
  • 4,346 posts
  • NNID:AuzzieWingman
  • Fandom:
    Not enough space here

Posted 14 January 2013 - 03:07 AM

apparently so terrible they canned it's release in Australia

Trophy Cards are classy too! LOLZIGZAGOON

AuzzieWingman.png