• Please log in to reply
59 replies to this topic

#41 3Dude

3Dude

Whomp

• Section Mods
  • 5,482 posts

Posted 23 January 2013 - 05:05 AM

Anyone no how to attach pictures from a smart phone? I have a very exciting pic o just had emailed to me.

No thanks.

What is this man child obsession with making classic nintendo franchises rated M?

I actually enjoy having GOOD games i dont have to wait until the kids are in bed to play.

banner1_zpsb47e46d2.png

#42 TheUltimateWaddleDee

TheUltimateWaddleDee

That Guy

• Members
  • 2,077 posts
  • NNID:UltimateWaddleD
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo, Metal Gear, and WADDLE DEE!

Posted 23 January 2013 - 05:47 AM

Anyone no how to attach pictures from a smart phone? I have a very exciting pic o just had emailed to me.
Posted Image

you have a message

10 MINUTES LEFT! Here is a link to it.
http://www.ustream.tv/login/connect?
opener=socialstream&cid=11123648

You can also find it on their website on the main page
http://www.nintendo.com/

Edited by TheUltimateWaddleDee, 23 January 2013 - 05:49 AM.

KtOSpy7.jpg
I will not die until I achieve something. Even though the ordeal is high, I never give in. Therefore, I die with no regrets~Ikaruga Prologue
http://fc05.devianta...ask-d5k49sd.jpg

#43 syks-1

syks-1

Dry Bones

• Members
  • 479 posts

Posted 23 January 2013 - 06:38 AM

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO got in late and only caught the end :( great news about windwaker though and looking forward to the last game :) thats all i watched! what i miss???

#44 Stewox

Stewox

Spiny

• Members
  • 210 posts

Posted 23 January 2013 - 06:42 AM

This nintendo direct was really a megaton!

Share some of the hype with this pic .. lol :)
Posted Image

Edited by Stewox, 23 January 2013 - 06:51 AM.

Posted Image

#45 Hunter

Hunter

Cheetah

• Members
  • 1,664 posts
  • NNID:Mr.Orange
  • Fandom:
    spyro, crash bandicoot, prince of persia

Posted 23 January 2013 - 06:43 AM

Good to hear something about the new Zelda. Sounds like they are working on an open-world game (hopefully) or at least something a lot less linear than skyward sword. What I didn't like to hear was the possibility of multiplayer...

#46 cannonshane

cannonshane

Piranha Plant

• Members
  • 925 posts
  • Fandom:
    Luigi

Posted 23 January 2013 - 06:50 AM

I made a discussion thread if anyone is interested. title is "My Body Just wasnt ready"

Staff Writer at http://www.allagegaming.com/

Strayaaaaaaaaaa Mate

#47 Ramon3MR

Ramon3MR

Spear Guy

• Members
  • 83 posts

Posted 23 January 2013 - 07:26 AM

Wow, I did not see all that news coming....a huge day for Nintendo fans!

#48 xBASSxMONSTAx

xBASSxMONSTAx

Blooper

• Members
  • 186 posts
  • Fandom:
    Mario, Zelda, Nintendo Legends

Posted 23 January 2013 - 07:34 AM

Nintendo will dominate E3. Sony has it all to do if they want to compete with Nintendo. :P

#49 Malazan777

Malazan777

Paragoomba

• Members
  • 28 posts

Posted 23 January 2013 - 07:35 AM

Balloon fight on eshop for only 30p, just thought id share that just incase nobody knew.
ID - Malazan777
Guns don't kill people, Zombies do!!!!

#50 NanamiGamerGrl17

NanamiGamerGrl17

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 125 posts
  • Fandom:
    Pokemon

Posted 23 January 2013 - 07:35 AM

So many good stuff a coming!

So many good stuff a coming!

Posted Image

#51 3Dude

3Dude

Whomp

• Section Mods
  • 5,482 posts

Posted 23 January 2013 - 08:11 AM

This nintendo direct was really a megaton!
Share some of the hype with this pic .. lol :)
Posted Image

Hey stew... Did gaf ban you? :(

Holy crap at Monolith soft man. Holy crap.

banner1_zpsb47e46d2.png

#52 Stewox

Stewox

Spiny

• Members
  • 210 posts

Posted 23 January 2013 - 08:17 AM

Hey stew... Did gaf ban you? :(

Pile of junk I'll say. Complete waste. On my part as well, over something so little, sticking nose there where I shouldn't and I was suspicious but not really intentional, I didn't expect that kind of alarming response.

Other's went away with it with way more offenses and still not perm and actual intentional offenses.

Long story btw. And I'll object anyway, I don't think it was reasonable.

Edited by Stewox, 23 January 2013 - 08:53 AM.

Posted Image

#53 Lupaie

Lupaie

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,045 posts
  • NNID:Lupaie
  • Fandom:
    Banjo, F-Zero, Gears, Bioshock and Zelda

Posted 23 January 2013 - 09:14 AM

Good to hear something about the new Zelda. Sounds like they are working on an open-world game (hopefully) or at least something a lot less linear than skyward sword. What I didn't like to hear was the possibility of multiplayer...

I think its more like the original zelda, where you could visit the dungeons in a more random fashion, not that you could skip some.

What the world needs is more geniuses with humility, there are so few of us left

#54 hubang

hubang

Red Koopa Troopa

• Members
  • 68 posts

Posted 23 January 2013 - 09:50 AM

Some hype-filled months coming up! Hopefully Xeno_____ comes out sooner than later.
Nintendo Network ID: hubang

#55 Crispy Bacon

Crispy Bacon

Bullet Bill

• Members
  • 356 posts
  • Fandom:
    Zelda, Metroid, Resident Evil

Posted 23 January 2013 - 11:36 AM

Looks like I was accurate with the reveal of Monolith Soft's game. :)

Pile of junk I'll say. Complete waste. On my part as well, over something so little, sticking nose there where I shouldn't and I was suspicious but not really intentional, I didn't expect that kind of alarming response.

Other's went away with it with way more offenses and still not perm and actual intentional offenses.

Long story btw. And I'll object anyway, I don't think it was reasonable.

Sorry to hear that, man. I enjoyed reading your posts here and over on GAF. My GAF account actually got approved sometime last year, but I never made one single post to that forum and I don't plan to.....EVER. The Nintendo hate and trolling over there is ridiculous and quite embarrassing. The GAF mods should be ashamed of themselves too. Pathetic.

Anyway, welcome back! You'll be much better off here I'm sure.
Posted Image

#56 A W Reezy

A W Reezy

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 112 posts
  • Fandom:
    Zelda, Mario, NBA2K

Posted 23 January 2013 - 11:38 AM

I missed the event and I'm too lazy to read through the thread... Did they say anything about the Nintendo Store releasing classics yet?

#57 Malazan777

Malazan777

Paragoomba

• Members
  • 28 posts

Posted 23 January 2013 - 12:56 PM

Yes they did. You can still watch interview if you wanted to. I'm totally hyped about practically everything, I'm like a kid a Xmas. Like the fact they are giving us Zelda fans something while we wait for new wii u zelda even if it is just a remake. The future looks pretty sweet.
ID - Malazan777
Guns don't kill people, Zombies do!!!!

#58 tboss

tboss

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,242 posts

Posted 23 January 2013 - 01:07 PM

show off small/mid guns.

skim over big guns comming later.

ps. doubt the new mario would be like sunshine/N64 =(.

#59 Mitch

Mitch

Dingus

• Members
  • 1,839 posts
  • NNID:Mitch13pavel
  • Fandom:
    Mitch :3

Posted 23 January 2013 - 01:58 PM

Someone plays as Link... Someone Plays as Navi

#60 Stewox

Stewox

Spiny

• Members
  • 210 posts

Posted 23 January 2013 - 08:37 PM

Looks like I was accurate with the reveal of Monolith Soft's game. :)

Sorry to hear that, man. I enjoyed reading your posts here and over on GAF. My GAF account actually got approved sometime last year, but I never made one single post to that forum and I don't plan to.....EVER. The Nintendo hate and trolling over there is ridiculous and quite embarrassing. The GAF mods should be ashamed of themselves too. Pathetic.

Anyway, welcome back! You'll be much better off here I'm sure.

I may even quote the top ones here for others to see, techy stuff:

http://www.neogaf.co...3&postcount=190

Digital Foundry on Eurogamer which did a piece herewhere they stated known stuff but they don't even know about this patent which I explained how it works in the below link, nor do they realize to note that the interaction uses two-way link to make up the image, which means the lag is so tiny considering the signal has to go throguh double processing for results to show, the pipeline is described in my above post, what nintendo has done here is engineering marvel.
http://www.neogaf.co...postcount=16527
Now this in the link, was the intial idea how a artificial-lag feature of the GamePad could work to make HDTV and Gamepad latency to sync. This is a purposely made lag ontop. So you see how Digital Foundry concludes because it doesn't know that GamePad latency is below 1ms, but it's the artificial lag added on top that makes the Gamepad "as fast as HDTV". The reason I said it was how it supposed to work, is because there is no such step in the setup of the WiiU as I watched unboxing and setup demos, there is probably another methods not yet known.

I wanted to contact Eurogamer to fix that story or to make a new one with some more research how Nintendo is making the HDTVs, i got no response and just forgot about it ... I still don't know how nintendo makes this now, because you don't have to point the GamePad to the HDTV to scan some images with it's onboard camera and yet people have reported the gamepad is synced. Not sure at all, I don't have WiiU yet.

Some of the GamePad wireless tech stuff, which nobody seemed to be doing research on so I made mostly the reveal, I was battling wikipedia a lot which tried to push their stupid bluetooth, I made a story on the range of it however I noticed it was some confusion, my point was it was WLAN and not the horsing bluetooth and I was successful, it took several months later when the official info got out to Polygon.com via Broadcom which confirmed IEEE 802.1 WLAN technology as it was in cooperation with Nintendo, finally a "verifiable" 3rd-party so wikipedia doubters could finially admit defeat.
http://www.neogaf.co...1&postcount=818
http://www.neogaf.co...&postcount=3801

There's also the stuff with 4A Games saying "WiiU CPU horrible": Which I immediately detected as a excuse statement to whatever, I wasn't sure but I was speculating between a media-type thing or some kind of outdated knowledge. I was trying hard to stop spreading of this false thing that infested quite a lot of discussions, so many lone guys not following anything then coming in the middle to point out that filthy "slow CPU" comment. Some time after, THQ responded with obvious points to a media-whorred response for an excuse. And recently even team Ninja dropped more cherries on top here
http://www.neogaf.co...&postcount=2578
I was spot on again. Yes. 4A GAmes was full of carp.

Lastly, here's this historic "Retro moves to new studio" thread. Priceless, I'm reading it now all over again hahahah.
http://64.91.233.250/forum/showthread.php?t=495654

---------------------------
The short story is that, you know as the nintendo hype stalled, and stupid me with a bit of time to spare I went on to post about other topics, got tangled in some worthless sony, disney discussions that led me unlucky situations and apparently "conspiracy" stuff which wasn't at all any conspiracy stuff, it was a debate I didn't made up, i think a lot of people just went nuclear and cried to the mods about it, I haven't said one single thing without checking it when talking, it was a simple link to a youtube video, it was definitely the peoples reaction and not the actual post. The other people were talking about it way before I got online. Those sheeple guys were attaking me, instead of the content i posted.  All in All mostly i got what I wanted the WiiU Tech discussion, but it's a pity nontheless, for those E3 hypes and other stuff. I got an email writing just in case my objection is valid, wish me luck.

Edited by Stewox, 23 January 2013 - 09:53 PM.

Posted Image

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!