7 replies to this topic

#1 Fiery

Fiery

Wingus

• Members
  • 917 posts
  • NNID:Fieryguns

Posted 24 January 2013 - 07:16 PM

This should be added for the RP section. You could have an optional RP name only used for the RP area of the forums. The RP name will disay in the RP posts.

Edit : Can a mod edit the word Roleplay? Damn you autocorrect.

Edited by Ness, 24 January 2013 - 07:18 PM.

#2 Auzzie Wingman

Auzzie Wingman

Mournblade

• Members
  • 4,346 posts
  • NNID:AuzzieWingman
  • Fandom:
    Not enough space here

Posted 24 January 2013 - 09:20 PM

Well, I'm not sure how willing Feld0 is to implement a system like that. Also, I think people would like to have the ability to have more than one roleplay name, as some people may choose to play more than one character in a single roleplay, or have an alternate name in different roleplays.

Another thing is that the forum games are also under that section, and it's probably better just to have the normal acc name as opposed to something else other people won't get. People might even be accused of duping.

Trophy Cards are classy too! LOLZIGZAGOON

AuzzieWingman.png

#3 Fiery

Fiery

Wingus

• Members
  • 917 posts

Posted 24 January 2013 - 09:31 PM

Well, I'm not sure how willing Feld0 is to implement a system like that. Also, I think people would like to have the ability to have more than one roleplay name, as some people may choose to play more than one character in a single roleplay, or have an alternate name in different roleplays.
Another thing is that the forum games are also under that section, and it's probably better just to have the normal acc name as opposed to something else other people won't get. People might even be accused of duping.

You make a good point, and Feld0 never comes on the forums.

#4 Nollog

Nollog

Chain Chomp

• Banned
  • 776 posts
  • NNID:Nollog
  • Fandom:
    Creepy Stalker Girl

Posted 24 January 2013 - 10:57 PM

Can't you change your display name globally instead?

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/HTMLPurifier/HTMLPurifier/DefinitionCache/Serializer.php:133) in /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/classAjax.php on line 328
{"success":1,"post":"\n\n
\n\t\t<\/a>\n\t\t\n\t\n\t\t\n\t\t
\n\t\t\t\n\t\t\t\t

#5 SoldMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

SoldMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

Pokémon Trainer

• Members
  • 4,168 posts

Posted 25 January 2013 - 08:31 PM

Feld0 was sucked into a black hole, WE WILL NEVER SEE HIM AGAIN *sheds manly tear*

#6 Fiery

Fiery

Wingus

• Members
  • 917 posts

Posted 25 January 2013 - 08:35 PM

Feld0 was sucked into a black hole, WE WILL NEVER SEE HIM AGAIN *sheds manly tear*

Blame the stupid ponies.

#7 Zinix

Zinix

YA HOMIE.

• Members
  • 4,410 posts
  • NNID:zinixzero
  • Fandom:
    The Twilight Zone Fandom

Posted 25 January 2013 - 09:05 PM

I want my role play name to be Boner.

“Any state, any entity, any ideology that fails to recognize the worth, the dignity, the rights of man, that state is obsolete.”— Rod Serling, “The Twilight Zone” The Obsolete Man

Smoke meth. Hail Satan. Watch the yearly Twilight Zone marathons. Talk to dead people. Everyone is gay. Ignore people. Live life to the fullest.

#8 Chaos

Chaos

Red Train Hero

• Members
  • 954 posts
  • NNID:ChaoticPikachu
  • Fandom:
    Anime

Posted 25 January 2013 - 09:09 PM

I want my role play name to be Boner.

wtf lol

If this were to happen, I would call total master haxor dibs on Yuu!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!