• Please log in to reply
44 replies to this topic

#21 Cozmo

Cozmo

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 630 posts

Posted 11 February 2013 - 08:24 PM

Yeah, totally.. telling people to grow up is not trolling at all..

Second, we aren't giving advice, we're stating our opinions.

Like my mom always says, if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.

actually to be fair. sometimes you need to tell someone to grow up. but the way hes doing it and what hes saying is making him the troll

#22 Kiki Neko-Chan

Kiki Neko-Chan

Bullet Bill

• Members
  • 399 posts
  • Fandom:
    Wii/U, The Sims

Posted 11 February 2013 - 08:25 PM

actually to be fair. sometimes you need to tell someone to grow up. but the way hes doing it and what hes saying is making him the troll

I meant in the way he's doing it, but yeah.

Add Mii on miiverse:

thewiiuguy

^ dayum what a creative name

#23 Cozmo

Cozmo

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 630 posts

Posted 11 February 2013 - 08:31 PM

You guys love getting trolled, don't you?

ya ill admit that he got to me a little lol, but that is behind me now and i have learned from it.

Edited by Cozmo, 11 February 2013 - 08:31 PM.

#24 Andy

Andy

The Ganon Slayer

• Members
  • 1,352 posts
  • NNID:Andyjoe522
  • Fandom:
    The Legend of Zelda

Posted 11 February 2013 - 08:31 PM

Well, while I'm not technically "dating" yet, there is a girl I'm rather head-over-heals for (and I'm pretty sure she feels the same). I have to say, if she ever did me like that, she would be dead to me. Luckily she's not. She's also a gamer, and even though her system of choice as far as consoles go is the X Box, she's open minded to my interests, and we have a lot of fun where those interests tend to cross (she owns a 3DS, she's a huge fan of Pokémon, and I think I've just about talked her into giving Fire Emblem a try). That's the type of girl you need to be on the lookout for. Someone who will like you for you, and that you will like her for her.
Posted Image

#25 Occult Satanist

Occult Satanist

Tenzō of the Wood Release

• Members
  • 814 posts

Posted 11 February 2013 - 09:15 PM

This is ridiculous i mean seriously what has the world come to when kids decide who they date merely what games some one has and if they have gotten their license yet...you shouldnt date unless the person you are asking out is someone you know and have been around for a while, dating some one on these terms is the most immature thing i have ever heard of, dating or going out with some one should be based on your feelings for the person NOT what they possess material wise, i refuse to date or even flirt unless i now the person well enough and i actually care about them in that manner; i ignore every one when they flirt with me now because i actually value the person im going out with for far more reason then some game system

To add to this i have to say that his friend is worthless you never cross a friend like that its pathetic

Edited by CAPU-CHU, 11 February 2013 - 09:18 PM.

wjapt2.jpg

#26 Alex Wolfers

Alex Wolfers

Thy Fur Consumed

• Members
  • 2,768 posts
  • NNID:AxGamer
  • Fandom:
    Furry Fandom,gaming,trolling

Posted 11 February 2013 - 09:18 PM

my girlfriend broke up with me :(
WORSE Part is she's dating a close friend of mine :( I asked here why she left me and she said hes more mature. I was a little confused so I asked her to give me an example. so she say's well he drives and you don't. plus he plays xbox and you play wiiu. everyone knows wiiu is for kids. I was shocked. I'm thinking about getting an xbox to prove her wrong and maybe see if my mom will let me get my licence. You think If i play more fps she'll see the light? I dunno, i just feel lost :(

I understand your pain bro. Im sorry that that happened. If shes judging y9ou for what you play then shes not right for you.

Signature_DK.png

#27 Abcdude

Abcdude

Cool Dude of Letters

• Members
  • 1,239 posts
  • Fandom:
    Nintendough and Gravy Falls

Posted 11 February 2013 - 09:51 PM

Nintendo sure does ruin relationships.

794144.png?13383682

#28 Lupaie

Lupaie

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,045 posts
  • NNID:Lupaie
  • Fandom:
    Banjo, F-Zero, Gears, Bioshock and Zelda

Posted 11 February 2013 - 10:20 PM

Haha, don't try to convince her. Be a man and stick to your own opinion. Obviously she's not that smart and the first signs of Gold-digging are clear. It is not if you can drive, what you drive, what you play, eat and watch what makes you a man. I'm 34 years old, still play WiiU, 3ds and still like games like Pokemon too. My collegue's often laugh but they all appreciate the fact that I'm just who I am and the fact that it is never boring around me. Most of them are just a bunch of boring adults who drive BMW's. I hope their girlfriends like them for that. I drive a , uhrm, Fiat, but have spare money to enjoy my kids, do nice stuff, and have some fun.

You should do what you like, don't buy an xbox for her, that would be pathatic. She's not worth it. One day you'll meet a girl who'll fit you. You'll notice when she says "oh Mario, I love you"
Oh wait that was actually my case, but my name actually is Mario, haha

Edited by Lupaie, 11 February 2013 - 10:21 PM.

What the world needs is more geniuses with humility, there are so few of us left

#29 Klobb

Klobb

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 134 posts
  • Fandom:
    Waluigi and Durant

Posted 11 February 2013 - 11:53 PM

Okay, where do we start with this?
1. Wii U is for everyone. If it was just for kids then why is there ZombiU? Hell, even Mario isn't just "for kids", it just has no blood and swearing. Why is anything without blood and swearing just "for kids"?
2. Xbox makes someone more mature? No. Consoles don't determine maturity, b****.
3. So he drives, huh? Does it make him a better person? No.
4. Don't get back together! She doesn't love you for the nice and wonderful person you probably are, and just move on and one day meet the person that does.
5. She obviously has an Xbox fetish.

I know what it's like to be dumped, but just remember that it's for the best. Because a female like that is not worth your time.

If you think Smogon ban stuff

"Just because they can't beat it"

You clearly don't play OU

You clearly have no knowledge of the metagame

And you clearly don't deserve to have an opinion.

#30 PedanticGamer

PedanticGamer

Bullet Bill

• Members
  • 370 posts

Posted 12 February 2013 - 12:13 AM

my girlfriend broke up with me :(
WORSE Part is she's dating a close friend of mine :( I asked here why she left me and she said hes more mature. I was a little confused so I asked her to give me an example. so she say's well he drives and you don't. plus he plays xbox and you play wiiu. everyone knows wiiu is for kids. I was shocked. I'm thinking about getting an xbox to prove her wrong and maybe see if my mom will let me get my licence. You think If i play more fps she'll see the light? I dunno, i just feel lost :(

Honestly based on what your saying which is no doubt a wee bit biased, she is the one that needs to grow up. If she has stated that the reason she is dating another person is he has and drives a car, then she is not mature and imho is not worth anyone's time.

edit: she technically may be mature, but she is not worth your time as she would be an obvious user.

Edited by PedanticGamer, 12 February 2013 - 12:14 AM.

#31 CUD

CUD

Super Saiyan Dingus

• Members
  • 1,337 posts
  • NNID:CUDesu
  • Fandom:
    Gaben

Posted 12 February 2013 - 12:15 AM

ooooh you hav 90+ posts. you must get all the ladies. im pretty sure that when you go to a girl and tell her "I've done multiple reviews on the site and have 90+ post" that she will fall head over heels for you instantly.

Works for me. ;)

...In my dreams

This statement is false. The previous statement is true.

RIP in peace Nintendo.

cCIImXL.png

#32 DeviousOne

DeviousOne

Spear Guy

• Members
  • 99 posts

Posted 12 February 2013 - 08:11 AM

ooooh you hav 90+ posts. you must get all the ladies. im pretty sure that when you go to a girl and tell her "I've done multiple reviews on the site and have 90+ post" that she will fall head over heels for you instantly.

No child that's not at all what I'm saying and don't put words in my mouth. Assumption is something women do but maybe when you grow up move outta your parents house you may understand.

Secondly all these childish troll comments how old are you guys. I'm sure def teenagers that had to have their parents buy them a Wii U.

Since most post in this thread are opinions of children that have never been with a women or had a gf in their life.

Allow me to given my detailed opinion.

She left youu because you play a nintendo console well I mean look at the childish troll remarks and comments your getting here? Do you blame her for leaving you she most likely assumes you just like the kids here with their no experence opinions. She associates maturity with sucess which is why she perfers xbox360 and someone having a car means they work and have money. Something again most children here can't related to cause they live at home with their parents and have no money or career. Like previously mentioned take a real good look in the mirror and ask your this one question. Do you really want to be like the posters that commented "troll this or that" or "idk I never had a gf" or do you want to be that guy that has a gf and female interaction which seems like most members here.

You don't need support you need someone like me that's gonna tell you the damn truth.

However everyone has "opinions" just like everyone has a**holes.

Please if you used the word troll in your post and attempted to make an assuption about me I guarentee that your a teenager that lives at home or a socially awkward person that knows nothing about the other sex.
Posted Image

#33 routerbad

routerbad

Lakitu

• Section Mods
  • 2,013 posts
  • NNID:routerbad
  • Fandom:
    Zelda, Mario, Halo, Star Trek

Posted 12 February 2013 - 08:31 AM

whaa? I just got COD for the wiiu :(

thanks for the kind words, but like the one guy above me said. how many of you have gf's and has this situation happened to any of you? maybe a girl's point of view would help?

Listen

You are all very young, obviously. You don't need a girls point of view to see that what she told you is simply an excuse. An easy let down, because she doesn't know how to be honest and tactful at the same time. Let her go, and be mature about it. You have plenty of life to live and you will come across many, many potential mates. Don't be upset that she broke up with you because you are not "mature" enough for her, because she obviously has a lot of growing up to do as well, be upset that she didn't respect you enough to be completely honest about her feelings, then remember that her feelings are not yours, and that you are not responsible nor can you change what she feels.

No child that's not at all what I'm saying and don't put words in my mouth. Assumption is something women do but maybe when you grow up move outta your parents house you may understand.

Secondly all these childish troll comments how old are you guys. I'm sure def teenagers that had to have their parents buy them a Wii U.

Since most post in this thread are opinions of children that have never been with a women or had a gf in their life.

She left youu because you play a nintendo console well I mean look at the childish troll remarks and comments your getting here? Do you blame her for leaving you she most likely assumes you just like the kids here with their no experence opinions. She associates maturity with sucess which is why she perfers xbox360 and someone having a car means they work and have money. Something again most children here can't related to cause they live at home with their parents and have no money or career. Like previously mentioned take a real good look in the mirror and ask your this one question. Do you really want to be like the posters that commented "troll this or that" or "idk I never had a gf" or do you want to be that guy that has a gf and female interaction which seems like most members here.

You don't need support you need someone like me that's gonna tell you the damn truth.

Please if you used the word troll in your post and attempted to make an assuption about me I guarentee that your a teenager that lives at home or a socially awkward person that knows nothing about the other sex.

Bro,

gaming has nothing to do with it when they are still living at home, she's a hormonal, young, female with no life experience to speak of, and he is a hormonal, young, male with no life experience to speak of. She believes relationships work like in the movies.

It has nothing to do with what console he plays, that's a red herring. She's not having fun anymore so it's on to the next piece of meat that can cause an oxytocin and dopamine surge.

#34 DeviousOne

DeviousOne

Spear Guy

• Members
  • 99 posts

Posted 12 February 2013 - 11:42 AM

Listen

You are all very young, obviously. You don't need a girls point of view to see that what she told you is simply an excuse. An easy let down, because she doesn't know how to be honest and tactful at the same time. Let her go, and be mature about it. You have plenty of life to live and you will come across many, many potential mates. Don't be upset that she broke up with you because you are not "mature" enough for her, because she obviously has a lot of growing up to do as well, be upset that she didn't respect you enough to be completely honest about her feelings, then remember that her feelings are not yours, and that you are not responsible nor can you change what she feels.

Bro,

gaming has nothing to do with it when they are still living at home, she's a hormonal, young, female with no life experience to speak of, and he is a hormonal, young, male with no life experience to speak of. She believes relationships work like in the movies.

It has nothing to do with what console he plays, that's a red herring. She's not having fun anymore so it's on to the next piece of meat that can cause an oxytocin and dopamine surge.

Well tell me this.. Do you know the age of the girl? Or the OP? How do we know she doesn't have life experence? We don't know so what my opinion is based on is what info was provided. Hell I dated a stripper when I was 26 her mentailty was of a 14 year old but she had a lot of life experience. We haven't been getting details funny thing is op seeks truth in what I post but community members want to insult a post they don't agree with? Lmao @ this community if this is how you guys treat other members

So we don't know. Based on what was given that is my opinion. Nice guys finish last with their special set of rules.

Edited by DeviousOne, 12 February 2013 - 11:49 AM.

Posted Image

#35 Zinix

Zinix

YA HOMIE.

• Members
  • 4,410 posts
  • NNID:zinixzero
  • Fandom:
    The Twilight Zone Fandom

Posted 12 February 2013 - 11:44 AM

Ten to one this is MiyamotosMom with a new account.

“Any state, any entity, any ideology that fails to recognize the worth, the dignity, the rights of man, that state is obsolete.”— Rod Serling, “The Twilight Zone” The Obsolete Man

Smoke meth. Hail Satan. Watch the yearly Twilight Zone marathons. Talk to dead people. Everyone is gay. Ignore people. Live life to the fullest.

#36 routerbad

routerbad

Lakitu

• Section Mods
  • 2,013 posts
  • NNID:routerbad
  • Fandom:
    Zelda, Mario, Halo, Star Trek

Posted 12 February 2013 - 12:11 PM

Well tell me this.. Do you know the age of the girl? Or the OP? How do we know she doesn't have life experence? We don't know so what my opinion is based on is what info was provided. Hell I dated a stripper when I was 26 her mentailty was of a 14 year old but she had a lot of life experience. We haven't been getting details funny thing is op seeks truth in what I post but community members want to insult a post they don't agree with? Lmao @ this community if this is how you guys treat other members

So we don't know. Based on what was given that is my opinion. Nice guys finish last with their special set of rules.

Sounds like at 26 you still had a lot of growing up to do. I can infer based on the information given that all parties are fairly young, unless OP got his license revoked for some reason. Lets be honest here, you were quite obviously trolling, which implies to STILL have some growing up to do. The community isn't responsible for putting this person's personal business on the forum, OP is. That really has nothing to do with why anyone reacted the way they did to your posts. Your assessment was wrong, plain and simple. I'm sorry but anyone with half a brain cell isn't going to make life choices based on console preferences. Perhaps you enjoy going after the low hanging fruit, I'm sure it's easier when you feel intellectually superior to someone.

Oh and nice guys don't finish last with women who are worth a damn. Guys who are indecisive, weak, unable to express their needs do. There is a big difference between nice and completely submissive. Completely submissive guys creep girls the hell out, which is why they always end up friendzoned.

#37 Cozmo

Cozmo

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 630 posts

Posted 12 February 2013 - 03:21 PM

1. No child that's not at all what I'm saying and don't put words in my mouth. Assumption is something women do but maybe when you grow up move outta your parents house you may understand.

2. Secondly all these childish troll comments how old are you guys. I'm sure def teenagers that had to have their parents buy them a Wii U.

3. She left youu because you play a nintendo console well I mean look at the childish troll remarks and comments your getting here? Do you blame her for leaving you she most likely assumes you just like the kids here with their no experence opinions.

4. She associates maturity with sucess which is why she perfers xbox360 and someone having a car means they work and have money. Something again most children here can't related to cause they live at home with their parents and have no money or career.

5. Like previously mentioned take a real good look in the mirror and ask your this one question. Do you really want to be like the posters that commented "troll this or that" or "idk I never had a gf" or do you want to be that guy that has a gf and female interaction which seems like most members here.

6. You don't need support you need someone like me that's gonna tell you the damn truth.

7. However everyone has "opinions" just like everyone has a**holes.

8. Please if you used the word troll in your post and attempted to make an assuption about me I guarentee that your a teenager that lives at home or a socially awkward person that knows nothing about the other sex.

1. i ddnt put words in ur mouth 1 bc you ddnt speak them, you typed them, 2 bc i was showing you that your 90+ post dont mean anything, so dont try to use them in anargument.

2. i am 20 and moved out, with gf experience. dont link us all together.

3. how are these troll comments when we are sympathizing with him? youre troll. also if you think (bc thats pretty much what you are saying otherwise you wouldnt have told him to switch to a 360) that just bc someone has a nintendo system, means that they most likely have no experience and are kids, and that xbox is more "mature", then that pretty childish of you and shows how mature you really are, especially since youre 30 (at least thats what ur profile says. which is a lie and ur probably just a little 14 year old) you need to grow up and start acting your "age". im pretty sure that that stripper you dated had more maturity than you.

4. you mean "you" associate maturity with success which is why you are defending her. i dont have a car, yet i have a job, an apartmen, and money (not much of it bc im spending it all on bill and expenses). i am also working my way up at where i work. so yea, im pretty immature. also dont forget, im also a child who lives at home with mommy and daddy paying for everything and have no experience with girls bc i post here.

5. he needs to take a good look in a mirror and ask himself if he want to end up like a "30" year old who argues with children on the internet and tells them that they should giv up what they enjoy bc it will get them laid.

6. ya he needs the support of a "30" year old that argues with children over the internet. he needs the support of a "30" yearld who associates maturity with the console that you play or your financial situation.

7. ...and you seem to be using one more then the other.

8. i used the word "troll" very correctly. you are a f**king troll, giving "love advise" to a teenager by telling him the complete opposite of what he needs to hear.

Edited by Cozmo, 12 February 2013 - 03:26 PM.

#38 Expansion Pak

Expansion Pak

Enlightened Fanboy

• Members
  • 821 posts
  • NNID:Koopamann14
  • Fandom:
    Pokemon the Series: XY and PS4

Posted 12 February 2013 - 06:19 PM

Hey listen bro (if i may call you bro):
  • I meant play COD on Xbox. I have it for Wii U too.
  • Seriously, if she gives you reasons like that then she must not have really cared about you in the first place.

I shower you with coconut cream pies.

#39 Waller

Waller

Hammer Bro.

• Members
  • 1,655 posts
  • Fandom:
    Nothing

Posted 12 February 2013 - 06:52 PM

What the hell did I just read? :mellow:

Kid, this is the cafe, if you want to roleplay as a successful adult, go to the forums game section. Also, you suck at trolling.

ezgif_com_gif_maker.gif

#40 Dough

Dough

Green Koopa Troopa

• Banned
  • 48 posts

Posted 12 February 2013 - 06:59 PM

fake, forum users dont have girlfriends

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!