• Please log in to reply
132 replies to this topic

#101 RolledUp20s

RolledUp20s

Bullet Bill

• Members
  • 359 posts

Posted 10 February 2013 - 02:10 AM

Haha...his name is Socalmuscle. Not Social...I think it something tio do with Muscle Cars

lol, ye I know..but he added a T to my name, I was just lowering myself to his level :)

#102 Socalmuscle

Socalmuscle

Hammer Bro.

• Members
  • 1,677 posts

Posted 10 February 2013 - 03:08 AM

lol, ye I know..but he added a T to my name, I was just lowering myself to his level :)

You started low already trolling these forums.

Btw, the gutter mentality you brought needs to be put in check. We don't tolerate that here.

#103 CUD

CUD

Super Saiyan Dingus

• Members
  • 1,337 posts
  • NNID:CUDesu
  • Fandom:
    Gaben

Posted 10 February 2013 - 03:13 AM

Btw, the gutter mentality you brought needs to be put in check. We don't tolerate that here.

That's discrimination against gutters and I wont stand for it!

This statement is false. The previous statement is true.

RIP in peace Nintendo.

cCIImXL.png

#104 Auzzie Wingman

Auzzie Wingman

Mournblade

• Members
  • 4,346 posts
  • NNID:AuzzieWingman
  • Fandom:
    Not enough space here

Posted 10 February 2013 - 03:19 AM

You haven't seen me in the chatbox before, have you?

Trophy Cards are classy too! LOLZIGZAGOON

AuzzieWingman.png

#105 Soul

Soul

TYBG

• Members
  • 3,660 posts
  • Fandom:
    I ENJOY HIP HOP BEATS

Posted 10 February 2013 - 09:56 AM

just to make an immature comment like yourself socialmuscle. Socialmuscle : daveapedia - socialmuscle Is someone who enjoys meeting up at social events with naked men, they engage in rubbing each others muscle (aka c o,ck)

Haha It's a butthurt fanboy!

#106 Mewbot

Mewbot

I'm batman

• Members
  • 2,027 posts
  • NNID:R00bot
  • Fandom:
    Legend of Zelda and Super Smash Bros.

Posted 10 February 2013 - 05:35 PM

A ploy to build hype for the Wii U.

I have a feeling Wonderful 101 and Bayonetta 2 will be next for the "Muitplat" treatment -.-

Nintendo basically owns those two games now. That will only happen if Nintendo says it should (and they won't)

Y U READ THIS?...WHY IS THERE TEXT HERE? LOL WTF
       bi5tzqg.gif

Wii U ID : R00bot

#107 Socalmuscle

Socalmuscle

Hammer Bro.

• Members
  • 1,677 posts

Posted 10 February 2013 - 06:07 PM

Haha It's a butthurt fanboy!

Wow. Some otherwise responsible posters egging this trash on...

A troll is a troll.

Just called him on it.

What he followed with only confirms it.

Edited by Socalmuscle, 10 February 2013 - 06:08 PM.

#108 3Dude

3Dude

Whomp

• Section Mods
  • 5,482 posts

Posted 10 February 2013 - 08:57 PM

By bashing gay people?

No, a bigot is an entirely different level.

banner1_zpsb47e46d2.png

#109 RolledUp20s

RolledUp20s

Bullet Bill

• Members
  • 359 posts

Posted 10 February 2013 - 11:50 PM

By bashing gay people?

No, a bigot is an entirely different level.

get a grip dude, why so serious?
i have gay friends..
full of yourself

Edited by RolledUp20s, 10 February 2013 - 11:52 PM.

#110 Socalmuscle

Socalmuscle

Hammer Bro.

• Members
  • 1,677 posts

Posted 11 February 2013 - 02:49 AM

get a grip dude, why so serious?
i have gay friends..
full of yourself

He is serious because he is a tremendous contributor to this forum. And one who's presence here makes the forum better.

You need to understand that we don't talk filth here. I understand that is the norm on some other forums. But not here.
I'm not gay as you seem to wish (maybe you are and were hoping to find like minded people?). But even so, it isn't wise to go around making comments like you did, even spelling out a vulgar word with a comma to get past any filters.

There's a lot you either don't understand or pretend not to, starting with your misdirected angst at Nintendo, who doesn't control third party business decisions (cleverly trying to redirect this thread back to its intended point). So either shape up. Or take your vulgar trolling antics elsewhere.

Edited by Socalmuscle, 11 February 2013 - 02:50 AM.

#111 RolledUp20s

RolledUp20s

Bullet Bill

• Members
  • 359 posts

Posted 11 February 2013 - 10:19 AM

He is serious because he is a tremendous contributor to this forum. And one who's presence here makes the forum better.

You need to understand that we don't talk filth here. I understand that is the norm on some other forums. But not here.
I'm not gay as you seem to wish (maybe you are and were hoping to find like minded people?). But even so, it isn't wise to go around making comments like you did, even spelling out a vulgar word with a comma to get past any filters.

There's a lot you either don't understand or pretend not to, starting with your misdirected angst at Nintendo, who doesn't control third party business decisions (cleverly trying to redirect this thread back to its intended point). So either shape up. Or take your vulgar trolling antics elsewhere.

sir, yes sir!

#112 SDDMN

SDDMN

Boo

• Members
  • 518 posts
  • Fandom:
    Mario, Golden Sun, Zelda

Posted 12 February 2013 - 09:01 AM

Welp, Ancel and his team are protesting the delay for Rayman Legends, so the fans definitely aren't the only ones unhappy.

Posted Image

Posted Image

http://www.nintendol...u_release_delay

Edited by SDDMN, 12 February 2013 - 09:01 AM.

SmashBros_zps4a8520f2.png

#113 RolledUp20s

RolledUp20s

Bullet Bill

• Members
  • 359 posts

Posted 12 February 2013 - 11:51 AM

Would be quite the publicity stunt if they did change their minds and release it this month. I was impressed with the demo but wasn't sure id buy it..then this announcement angered me..as it was another blow for the wiiU. if they did release it this month now i would buy it..i guess ya want what ya cant have. Lol, we'll see...

#114 alan123

alan123

Piranha Plant

• Members
  • 889 posts

Posted 12 February 2013 - 12:32 PM

it won't make any difference now, the damage has been done, i had Rayman on order after i enjoyed playing the demo, but even if it was released this month i still would not buy it.

#115 routerbad

routerbad

Lakitu

• Section Mods
  • 2,013 posts
  • NNID:routerbad
  • Fandom:
    Zelda, Mario, Halo, Star Trek

Posted 12 February 2013 - 12:34 PM

Would be quite the publicity stunt if they did change their minds and release it this month. I was impressed with the demo but wasn't sure id buy it..then this announcement angered me..as it was another blow for the wiiU. if they did release it this month now i would buy it..i guess ya want what ya cant have. Lol, we'll see...

Agreed, you would have to wonder if they made the announcement specifically to gauge the response from Wii U owners. It would actually probably drum up even more sales now if they released it on schedule.

#116 Lupaie

Lupaie

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,045 posts
  • NNID:Lupaie
  • Fandom:
    Banjo, F-Zero, Gears, Bioshock and Zelda

Posted 12 February 2013 - 12:45 PM

it won't make any difference now, the damage has been done, i had Rayman on order after i enjoyed playing the demo, but even if it was released this month i still would not buy it.

There are a lot of "Ubisoft-can-not-restore-this-I-will-never-buy-rayman-again" voices on the web. I believe that we should stick behind the "petitions", "voice-of-the-fans" and the outcry of "Ancel and his devs". The only way to do that is actually buy the damn game if it is released in Februari. Not doing that will be childisch and will not only destroy our outcries in the future but will destroy the freedom of Ancel and his devs. Giving those stupid marketeers the "see, we told you so".

So f these actions turn into results and the game gets released in feb. Forget your pride and just buy this piece of history.

What the world needs is more geniuses with humility, there are so few of us left

#117 alan123

alan123

Piranha Plant

• Members
  • 889 posts

Posted 12 February 2013 - 12:56 PM

There are a lot of "Ubisoft-can-not-restore-this-I-will-never-buy-rayman-again" voices on the web. I believe that we should stick behind the "petitions", "voice-of-the-fans" and the outcry of "Ancel and his devs". The only way to do that is actually buy the damn game if it is released in Februari. Not doing that will be childisch and will not only destroy our outcries in the future but will destroy the freedom of Ancel and his devs. Giving those stupid marketeers the "see, we told you so".

So f these actions turn into results and the game gets released in feb. Forget your pride and just buy this piece of history.

Ubisoft won't change their mind.

#118 Lupaie

Lupaie

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,045 posts
  • NNID:Lupaie
  • Fandom:
    Banjo, F-Zero, Gears, Bioshock and Zelda

Posted 12 February 2013 - 01:02 PM

Ubisoft won't change their mind.

Okay I don't believe so either, but the question is: if they do, will you support the devs? I mean if Ubi is big enough to say they were wrong and the devs put their job on the line, the community showed their voice....will you stand by your point and not buy they game out of principle. All actions would be lost, and the message to the suits too.

What the world needs is more geniuses with humility, there are so few of us left

#119 alan123

alan123

Piranha Plant

• Members
  • 889 posts

Posted 12 February 2013 - 01:34 PM

Okay I don't believe so either, but the question is: if they do, will you support the devs? I mean if Ubi is big enough to say they were wrong and the devs put their job on the line, the community showed their voice....will you stand by your point and not buy they game out of principle. All actions would be lost, and the message to the suits too.

only if they cut the price.

#120 NintendoReport

NintendoReport

NintendoChitChat

• Moderators
  • 5,907 posts
  • NNID:eddyray
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo Directs and Video Presentations

Posted 13 February 2013 - 09:37 AM

Source, http://www.forbes.co...es-wii-u-delay/

I understand companies want to take advantage and get their game across more platforms to try and make some green but when you let a user base down, after initially advertising the title as exclusive, they deserve all of the petitions and continued flack in the media and social forums.

Edited by Sorceror12, 13 February 2013 - 09:37 AM.

Keep Smiling, It Makes People Wonder What You Are Up To!
PA Magician | Busiest PA Magician | Magician Reviewed | Certified Magic Professionals

nccbanner_by_sorceror12-d9japra.png-- nintendoreportbox.png -- nintendo_switch_logo_transparent___wordm

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!