If you dont like what someone is saying in the chat you can always go to an admin or mod to report them. This needs to be made clear.
It's nothing to do with liking what they say.
That's called just being a c---.
If they are insulting you, even if they think they're joking.
You report them. They are insulting you and that kind of c--- is not allowed.
I'd advise talking to them first though, maybe you can clear up that their jokes are not funny to you before reporting them.
Talking about pegasus generatores should always be reported. Most people in chat are 12-14, so that's not appropriate in common society's view.
It says right in the rules what's allowed and not, it even says all the forum rules apply to chat so I don't understand why the moderators who are often in the chat when things happen aren't taking action.
Things I would like to see on this forum:
1. We need people like help-desk personnel. These people could be like Mods but lower in the sense that they only have half of their power. Like it would take 3 out of 5 help-desk staff to ban for a certain time or forever. This would put ease on Mournblade, Andy and Josh's work(Only Mods I see online lol). Another example could be that it would take 2 help-desk staff to ban a thread were as one could only temp ban it.
2. If Nintendo does release the rumor "Accomplishments" we should be able to upload our score cards.
3. We need a re-structure the forum major threads.
4. Just a bit more customization.
These things are hard to implement but they would be great for this place. But for real this place is great and I owe it all to you guys Feld0 and the Mods.
1. No, why not just add new moderators? That's exactly what you're suggesting.
3. I think the Help forums need to be more pronounced is all, along with my long-lobbied for TRIPLE SIZE SEARCH BAR.
Edited by Nollog, 09 March 2013 - 01:07 PM.