Alex Wolfers

Thy Fur Consumed

• Members
  • 2,768 posts
  • NNID:AxGamer
  • Fandom:
    Furry Fandom,gaming,trolling

Posted 09 March 2013 - 03:57 PM

BTW I understand your desire to save the forums but that is not the solution.

Again, a forum site's focus is the forums, not a chatroom.

I understand but that's not going to help. If the chat was destroyed it would be the same damn problems. The solution is to be more strict here.

Signature_DK.png

#22 Nollog

Nollog

Chain Chomp

• Banned
  • 776 posts
  • NNID:Nollog
  • Fandom:
    Creepy Stalker Girl

Posted 09 March 2013 - 04:05 PM

Why do they want to be chatbanned to save the chat?

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/HTMLPurifier/HTMLPurifier/DefinitionCache/Serializer.php:133) in /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/classAjax.php on line 328
{"success":1,"post":"\n\n
\n\t\t<\/a>\n\t\t\n\t\n\t\t\n\t\t
\n\t\t\t\n\t\t\t\t

#23 Alex Wolfers

Alex Wolfers

Thy Fur Consumed

• Members
  • 2,768 posts
  • NNID:AxGamer
  • Fandom:
    Furry Fandom,gaming,trolling

Posted 09 March 2013 - 04:12 PM

The solution to the sites problems is to hire more mods. Not to destroy a feature of the site.

Signature_DK.png

#24 Blake

Blake

Lakitu

• Banned
  • 2,197 posts

Posted 09 March 2013 - 06:30 PM

What kind of convo would you like Blake, keep in mind this is a gaming forum. 

Disscussions about the Wii U.

Disscussions about the upcoming games for Wii U.

Speculation for games coming to Wii U in the future.

etc. etc.

#25 Occult Satanist

Occult Satanist

Tenzō of the Wood Release

• Members
  • 814 posts

Posted 09 March 2013 - 07:26 PM

here lately I've only been in chat to talk to people about games I'm going to get, computers, the occasional movie/T.V show talk between a few others and I....the only problem i would have with chat being removed is that i would have to go through the hassle of PMing with people that i've come to know in chat (the reason i say hassle is because often times it takes longer for people to receive a PM then almost instantly in chat not to mention the glitch that occurs randomly where people dont get a notification saying you sent them a message in the first place)

wjapt2.jpg

#26 Auzzie Wingman

Auzzie Wingman

Mournblade

• Members
  • 4,346 posts
  • NNID:AuzzieWingman
  • Fandom:
    Not enough space here

Posted 10 March 2013 - 12:13 AM

To be honest, I can understand why taking away the chat feature is a benefit. The majority of fights between members, going as far back as the tension between nl and Lord N (HaoSenVanForest and Victorious V) has been caused within the chat room, if not always in it.

Furthermore, people tend to get into a state where if some crap goes down in the chatroom, threads such as this and status need to be made outside of the section they occurred.

It should be noted to all that whatever happens in the chat, isn't necessarily something that needs to be brought out on the forum. Given the nature that most of these out of chat events have been terrible of late (and by that, I mean within a year), it's just not wanted.

You want to see change regarding the chat room. How about this? Stop bringing it out of the chat like this.

So just to re-iterate. And with the big letters because I really am sick of this topic being constantly being brought up (that being chat out of chat).

THE CHAT IS A PRIVILEGE, NOT A VITAL FEATURE! TREAT IT PROPERLY AND PERHAPS IT WON'T DISAPPEAR ON YOU!

Trophy Cards are classy too! LOLZIGZAGOON

AuzzieWingman.png

#27 Nollog

Nollog

Chain Chomp

• Banned
  • 776 posts
  • NNID:Nollog
  • Fandom:
    Creepy Stalker Girl

Posted 10 March 2013 - 12:25 AM

To be honest, I can understand why taking away the chat feature is a benefit. The majority of fights between members, going as far back as the tension between nl and Lord N (HaoSenVanForest and Victorious V) has been caused within the chat room, if not always in it.

Furthermore, people tend to get into a state where if some crap goes down in the chatroom, threads such as this and status need to be made outside of the section they occurred.

It should be noted to all that whatever happens in the chat, isn't necessarily something that needs to be brought out on the forum. Given the nature that most of these out of chat events have been terrible of late (and by that, I mean within a year), it's just not wanted.

You want to see change regarding the chat room. How about this? Stop bringing it out of the chat like this.

So just to re-iterate. And with the big letters because I really am sick of this topic being constantly being brought up (that being chat out of chat).

THE CHAT IS A PRIVILEGE, NOT A VITAL FEATURE! TREAT IT PROPERLY AND PERHAPS IT WON'T DISAPPEAR ON YOU!

Do not talk about fight club?
That's not really a solution, more of a coat of paint.

Be less idiotic.
That's what I think the solution is.

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/HTMLPurifier/HTMLPurifier/DefinitionCache/Serializer.php:133) in /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/classAjax.php on line 328
{"success":1,"post":"\n\n
\n\t\t<\/a>\n\t\t\n\t\n\t\t\n\t\t
\n\t\t\t\n\t\t\t\t

#28 Mitch

Mitch

Dingus

• Members
  • 1,839 posts
  • NNID:Mitch13pavel
  • Fandom:
    Mitch :3

Posted 10 March 2013 - 12:39 AM

IF I TYPE LIKE THIS, PEOPLE WILL VALUE MY OPINION MORE AND THINK MY POST IS MORE SMARTERER

:P

He already said we were gonna get a chance to prove ourselves that we are a responsible community that deserves a chat. Its a simple fix to a simple problem, follow the rules of the forum in the chatroom, we dont need more mods and rules and regulations watching over us in the chat, because we are big boys (and girls) with big boy pants and we can act our age.... but if we cant act our age then we will all have to pay the price and lose the chat

#29 Auzzie Wingman

Auzzie Wingman

Mournblade

• Members
  • 4,346 posts
  • Fandom:
    Not enough space here

Posted 10 March 2013 - 12:44 AM

Wait!

The big girls have big boys pants on?

WAIT!

WHY DOES EVERYONE HAVE BIG BOYS PANTS EXCEPT ME?! CURSE YOU DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN!

AuzzieWingman.png

#30 Mitch

Mitch

Dingus

• Members
  • 1,839 posts
  • NNID:Mitch13pavel
  • Fandom:
    Mitch :3

Posted 10 March 2013 - 12:45 AM

Wait!

The big girls have big boys pants on?

WAIT!

WHY DOES EVERYONE HAVE BIG BOYS PANTS EXCEPT ME?! CURSE YOU DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN!

Drunk Auzzie doesn't wear any pants :P

#31 Auzzie Wingman

Auzzie Wingman

Mournblade

• Members
  • 4,346 posts
  • Fandom:
    Not enough space here

Posted 10 March 2013 - 12:50 AM

No he doesn't.

He's too drunk to care about Dan taking his pants, to care about pants.

But I'm not drunk Auzzie.

AuzzieWingman.png

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!