#1 SoldMyWiiU

SoldMyWiiU

Spiny

• Members
  • 249 posts

Posted 20 March 2013 - 03:09 AM

http://www.capsuleco...ading-to-wii-u/

Yay or meh?

Never played the series so i shall be picking it up.

#2 SoldMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

SoldMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

Pokémon Trainer

• Members
  • 4,168 posts

Posted 20 March 2013 - 03:28 AM

I can't wait to get this again, I had it for Xbox 360 but I never got chance to finish it before I sold my Xbox, it's even in my top ten games lmao, I know the word is heavily overused these days but this game is the true meaning of epic from the gameplay, story, graphics to the soundtrack it's a truly amazing game. I can only thank Square Enix for giving me the chance to finally finish it. I just hope it comes with all the DLC, well it is the Directors Cut right? ;)

Told you the soundtrack was epic! ;)

#3 SolxBurst

SolxBurst

Okami Amaterasu

• Writers
  • 630 posts
  • NNID:SolxBurst
  • Fandom:
    Okami, Fire Emblem, Legend of Zelda

Posted 20 March 2013 - 06:12 AM

Square Enix has confirmed that the Director's Cut of Deus Ex: Human Revolution will be released exclusively on the Wii U.
No firm release date has been given, but the Director's Cut is slated to utilise the GamePad for touch-screen hacking, interactive map editing, augmented sniping, grenade throwbacks and other neural hub enhancements. The version will also include developer commentaries and in-game guides.
Tongs' Rescue mission and the Missing Link chapter will both be integrated into the game, while overhauled boss fights, tweaks to combat, balance and AI, Miiverse support, and visual improvements are also part of the package. Square Enix said that the Director’s Cut release will not appear on any other systems.

Edited by SolxBurst, 20 March 2013 - 06:15 AM.

2jd1178.jpg

"...A well written villain is a hero in his/her own world..."

#4 Penguin101

Penguin101

Piranha Plant

• Members
  • 989 posts
  • NNID:t002tyrant_86

Posted 20 March 2013 - 08:06 AM

Ok that's tempting. Still think it should be at a lower price of £35 - £40 though. As far as visual improvements I wanna know more, like is it PC max settings or just slightly improved?

Edited by Penguin101, 20 March 2013 - 08:07 AM.

#5 DanJiblets

DanJiblets

Bullet Bill

• Members
  • 357 posts
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo, Halo

Posted 20 March 2013 - 08:30 AM

I'd rebuy for $40 at most.

#6 backudog

backudog

Spiny

• Members
  • 243 posts
  • NNID:backudog

Posted 20 March 2013 - 09:47 AM

Class game, and a definite buy for me, even though I've played it on my 360. The fact it'll be improved visually and have the dlc on the disc too is the cherry on the cake! Now we just need to know when its coming?
I hear voices in my head all the time, telling me what to do. But I just ignore them and carry on killing.

#7 Cozmo

Cozmo

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 630 posts

Posted 20 March 2013 - 09:48 AM

i hope this isnt the game that square enix was going to announce...

#8 3Dude

3Dude

Whomp

• Section Mods
  • 5,482 posts

Posted 20 March 2013 - 10:07 AM

Directors cut? Does this mean they fixed the not good 'anti dues ex' boss fights?

banner1_zpsb47e46d2.png

#9 xeoRogue

xeoRogue

Spiked Goomba

• Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 20 March 2013 - 10:47 AM

Beat it on my 360 upon release and loved it, i still own it on the xbox or i would purchase it for the Wii U, anyone who has not played it should pick it up.  :D 

#10 Alex Wolfers

Alex Wolfers

Thy Fur Consumed

• Members
  • 2,768 posts
  • NNID:AxGamer
  • Fandom:
    Furry Fandom,gaming,trolling

Posted 20 March 2013 - 11:25 AM

Yay to the max. I never finished Dues Ex so this is great news for me.

Signature_DK.png

#11 TheUltimateWaddleDee

TheUltimateWaddleDee

That Guy

• Members
  • 2,077 posts
  • NNID:UltimateWaddleD
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo, Metal Gear, and WADDLE DEE!

Posted 20 March 2013 - 11:31 AM

I would like to try this out, but this is literally the worst thing Square Enix could've announced. Give me something that came out recently like Hitman or Tomb Raider if you're going to port a game.

KtOSpy7.jpg
I will not die until I achieve something. Even though the ordeal is high, I never give in. Therefore, I die with no regrets~Ikaruga Prologue
http://fc05.devianta...ask-d5k49sd.jpg

#12 Sargiel

Sargiel

Shy Guy

• Members
  • 34 posts

Posted 20 March 2013 - 11:45 AM

Sounds decent and DX3 is a great game. I'll probably pick this up despite already having the Mac Ultimate Edition :)

Edited by Sargiel, 20 March 2013 - 11:45 AM.

#13 Plutonas

Plutonas

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,319 posts

Posted 20 March 2013 - 11:49 AM

here are the new features..!! I wonder, they say A.I is improved.... but this game is known of its good A.I.. that smells epicness. I made with bold the AI and graphic improvments...

• More than a port
  • Eidos Montreal says it’s the “ultimate edition of the game”
  • Eidos is working with Straight Right on the game
  • Deus Ex’s boss battles were originally outsourced
  • The three bosses have had their map layouts reworked to provide players with alternative potential strategies
  • New hacking challenges are available to players who focus on hacking, and stealth options are available to those who focus on stealth
  • Barrett’s map has been reworked to provide a second additional layer so Jensen can hide, forcing his foe to lose sight of him
  • Energy system is more forgiving on Wii U
  • Can have two energy cell recharge by default on all but the hardest difficulty
  • Players can now use Jensen’s augmentation powers more freely
  • Improved AI for enemies to include the tweaks made for The Missing Link downloadable expansion
  • Enemy cone of vision has been retrofitted into the entire game for the Wii U version
  • Missing Link DLC originally looked better than the main game since the developers were more comfortable with their tools when they came to create them
  • Missing Link’s improved visuals have now been applied to Director’s Cut full game
  • Includes better shaders and revamped lighting system
  • New fog system that “makes the atmosphere really stand out”
  • Choppy shadows are now smoothed
  • Visual improvements not possible on the Xbox 360 since there’s not enough disc space available
  • Anti-aliasing also wouldn’t work on the console but is in for Wii U
  • GamePad ued for new augmentation called Neural Hub
  • The game’s Smart Vision augmentation, which allows players to see enemies through walls, was extended and fused with the GamePad, resulting in the Neural Hub
  • Use the GamePad to see enemy health, armor type (heavy, medium, or light) and loot
  • Can use the GamePad to navigate menus, display the map, augmentation system, inventory, etc.
  • Swipe controls
  • Grenade throwback: equip a proximity detector that alerts him to a nearby grenade
  • If an enemy chucks a grenade at you, the GamePad will vibrate, and you can swipe the touch-screen to pick it up and lob it back
  • Touch screen shows Jensen’s radar by default, which is a sort of hybrid between the main radar and the 2D map
  • Can open the 2D map on the GamePad and use the stylus to write notes that will appear on the main radar screen
  • Use the touch screen for the hacking mini-game
  • Weapons that have a scope (ex: sniper rifle) will let you use your TV to center your target, then enter a precision mode using the touch-screen, which displays the cross-hair
  • Around 8 hours of commentary from Eidos Montreal
  • Icons dotted around the world can activate this voice over, and you’re free to continue playing as you listen

Edited by Plutonas, 20 March 2013 - 11:53 AM.

#14 Julio93

Julio93

Hammer Bro.

• Members
  • 1,564 posts
  • NNID:Julio93
  • Fandom:
    All Nintendo & Capcom franchises.

Posted 20 March 2013 - 11:51 AM

I guess I'll pick it up, I got so many people scowling me for getting the PS3 version to play a PC game. I didn't get to get it, so i guess I'll get it.

kingdom-hearts-3-final-fantasy-15-slice.

#15 Penguin101

Penguin101

Piranha Plant

• Members
  • 989 posts
  • NNID:t002tyrant_86

Posted 20 March 2013 - 11:55 AM

Ok those features seem to me a worthy buy!

#16 Julio93

Julio93

Hammer Bro.

• Members
  • 1,564 posts
  • NNID:Julio93
  • Fandom:
    All Nintendo & Capcom franchises.

Posted 20 March 2013 - 11:56 AM

I guess I'll pick it up, I got so many people scowling me for getting the PS3 version to play a PC game. I didn't get to get it, so i guess I'll get it.

kingdom-hearts-3-final-fantasy-15-slice.

#17 ameritt

ameritt

Spiny

• Members
  • 245 posts
  • Fandom:
    Pokemon, Zelda, Fire Emblem

Posted 20 March 2013 - 12:16 PM

here are the new features..!! I wonder, they say A.I is improved.... but this game is known of its good A.I.. that smells epicness. I made with bold the AI and graphic improvments...

• More than a port
  • Eidos Montreal says it’s the “ultimate edition of the game”
  • Eidos is working with Straight Right on the game
  • Deus Ex’s boss battles were originally outsourced
  • The three bosses have had their map layouts reworked to provide players with alternative potential strategies
  • New hacking challenges are available to players who focus on hacking, and stealth options are available to those who focus on stealth
  • Barrett’s map has been reworked to provide a second additional layer so Jensen can hide, forcing his foe to lose sight of him
  • Energy system is more forgiving on Wii U
  • Can have two energy cell recharge by default on all but the hardest difficulty
  • Players can now use Jensen’s augmentation powers more freely
  • Improved AI for enemies to include the tweaks made for The Missing Link downloadable expansion
  • Enemy cone of vision has been retrofitted into the entire game for the Wii U version
  • Missing Link DLC originally looked better than the main game since the developers were more comfortable with their tools when they came to create them
  • Missing Link’s improved visuals have now been applied to Director’s Cut full game
  • Includes better shaders and revamped lighting system
  • New fog system that “makes the atmosphere really stand out”
  • Choppy shadows are now smoothed
  • Visual improvements not possible on the Xbox 360 since there’s not enough disc space available
  • Anti-aliasing also wouldn’t work on the console but is in for Wii U
  • GamePad ued for new augmentation called Neural Hub
  • The game’s Smart Vision augmentation, which allows players to see enemies through walls, was extended and fused with the GamePad, resulting in the Neural Hub
  • Use the GamePad to see enemy health, armor type (heavy, medium, or light) and loot
  • Can use the GamePad to navigate menus, display the map, augmentation system, inventory, etc.
  • Swipe controls
  • Grenade throwback: equip a proximity detector that alerts him to a nearby grenade
  • If an enemy chucks a grenade at you, the GamePad will vibrate, and you can swipe the touch-screen to pick it up and lob it back
  • Touch screen shows Jensen’s radar by default, which is a sort of hybrid between the main radar and the 2D map
  • Can open the 2D map on the GamePad and use the stylus to write notes that will appear on the main radar screen
  • Use the touch screen for the hacking mini-game
  • Weapons that have a scope (ex: sniper rifle) will let you use your TV to center your target, then enter a precision mode using the touch-screen, which displays the cross-hair
  • Around 8 hours of commentary from Eidos Montreal
  • Icons dotted around the world can activate this voice over, and you’re free to continue playing as you listen

Where did you get all this information from?

But either way, I never got to play this game, so personally... I'm excited xD

#18 Plutonas

Plutonas

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,319 posts

Posted 20 March 2013 - 12:23 PM

originally from here.. But these info are posted in several forums already..  http://mynintendonew...details-emerge/

they are out for about 5 hours. Didnt saw them posted here, so I did  :)

Edited by Plutonas, 20 March 2013 - 12:24 PM.

#19 Gamejunkie

Gamejunkie

Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,198 posts

Posted 20 March 2013 - 12:28 PM

Whilst I'm against just porting over already released games just to provide support for the console at least like Criterion they are putting the effort to improve, enhance and add Wii U specific features. I never got around to playing it on the other platforms I may pick it up although I will probably wait for a price drop.

#20 Plutonas

Plutonas

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,319 posts

Posted 20 March 2013 - 12:29 PM

yeah me to... Never played that one...  And people like us, will end up with a better experience.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!