Alex Wolfers

Thy Fur Consumed

• Members
  • 2,768 posts
  • NNID:AxGamer
  • Fandom:
    Furry Fandom,gaming,trolling

Posted 03 April 2013 - 12:31 PM

It appears I am chatbanned for advertising which is legitimate but garbage at the same time. another didnt get banned for promoting his XAT which goes to show how biased the rules here are. When is my ban up and why didnt the other advertiser get banned.

Signature_DK.png

#2 Wolfy

Wolfy

Thwomp

• Members
  • 310 posts
  • Fandom:
    snep baks n sweg

Posted 03 April 2013 - 12:48 PM

POPULAR

You were doing it in public, I even warned you about it... seriously.

#3 Byakuya Togami

Byakuya Togami

Hallowed Be Thy Name

• Members
  • 276 posts

Posted 03 April 2013 - 12:49 PM

Do you have proof that the other advertiser wasn't banned? Provide, please.

#4 Fiery

Fiery

Wingus

• Members
  • 917 posts
  • NNID:Fieryguns

Posted 03 April 2013 - 12:49 PM

The mods can't handle everything. Admins don't really check chat logs unless if they get reported.

#5 Nollog

Nollog

Chain Chomp

• Banned
  • 776 posts
  • NNID:Nollog
  • Fandom:
    Creepy Stalker Girl

Posted 03 April 2013 - 12:51 PM

Did you report the other user?

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/HTMLPurifier/HTMLPurifier/DefinitionCache/Serializer.php:133) in /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/classAjax.php on line 328
{"success":1,"post":"\n\n
\n\t\t<\/a>\n\t\t\n\t\n\t\t\n\t\t
\n\t\t\t\n\t\t\t\t

#6 Alex Wolfers

Alex Wolfers

Thy Fur Consumed

• Members
  • 2,768 posts
  • NNID:AxGamer
  • Fandom:
    Furry Fandom,gaming,trolling

Posted 03 April 2013 - 01:04 PM

Do you have proof that the other advertiser wasn't banned? Provide, please.

Its gone from their status.

Did you report the other user?

Sadly not im time.

The mods can't handle everything. Admins don't really check chat logs unless if they get reported.

I just regret not reporting the other guy.

You were doing it in public, I even warned you about it... seriously.

I miss the Wolf I loved.

Signature_DK.png

#7 Blake

Blake

Lakitu

• Banned
  • 2,197 posts

Posted 03 April 2013 - 01:22 PM

POPULAR

The thing is, you advertised it with the actual link, while Zinix PMed those who were interested. That's why you were banned and he wasn't.

#8 Zinix

Zinix

YA HOMIE.

• Members
  • 4,410 posts
  • NNID:zinixzero
  • Fandom:
    The Twilight Zone Fandom

Posted 03 April 2013 - 01:24 PM

The thing is, you advertised it with the actual link, while Zinix PMed those who were interested. That's why you were banned and he wasn't.

This

“Any state, any entity, any ideology that fails to recognize the worth, the dignity, the rights of man, that state is obsolete.”— Rod Serling, “The Twilight Zone” The Obsolete Man

Smoke meth. Hail Satan. Watch the yearly Twilight Zone marathons. Talk to dead people. Everyone is gay. Ignore people. Live life to the fullest.

#9 Auzzie Wingman

Auzzie Wingman

Mournblade

• Members
  • 4,346 posts
  • NNID:AuzzieWingman
  • Fandom:
    Not enough space here

Posted 03 April 2013 - 01:48 PM

POPULAR

I don't want to sound like the bad guy, but dude, you do so many things that have irritated a lot of the user base, including the staff. There's always room to recorrect but you constantly seem to refuse to do so.

That said, sorry if you feel there is bias.

Trophy Cards are classy too! LOLZIGZAGOON

AuzzieWingman.png

#10 Zinix

Zinix

YA HOMIE.

• Members
  • 4,410 posts
  • NNID:zinixzero
  • Fandom:
    The Twilight Zone Fandom

Posted 03 April 2013 - 02:04 PM

If Poison has any proof that I advertised my XAT chat in the chatroom, feel free to provide it.  Other than PM/PCs, I've never posted mines beyond that. 

“Any state, any entity, any ideology that fails to recognize the worth, the dignity, the rights of man, that state is obsolete.”— Rod Serling, “The Twilight Zone” The Obsolete Man

Smoke meth. Hail Satan. Watch the yearly Twilight Zone marathons. Talk to dead people. Everyone is gay. Ignore people. Live life to the fullest.

#11 Occult Satanist

Occult Satanist

Tenzō of the Wood Release

• Members
  • 814 posts

Posted 03 April 2013 - 02:09 PM

POPULAR

To be honest you were given many chances to improve the way you act and many people tried to help you but in the end you didnt improve and you backstabbed those who helped you

btw there is a screen that pops up when you click on chat, it has all the rules listed in a quite organized fashion, next time READ them

wjapt2.jpg

#12 Xiombarg

Xiombarg

[Sample Text]

• Administrators
  • 1,816 posts

Posted 03 April 2013 - 02:14 PM

POPULAR

It appears I am chatbanned for advertising which is legitimate but garbage at the same time. another didnt get banned for promoting his XAT which goes to show how biased the rules here are. When is my ban up and why didnt the other advertiser get banned.

The other user didn't get banned because he contacted me for permission to advertise his site once or twice (As far as I could check, he didn't advertise in the chat).  I deleted two of your advertisements because you didn't contact an admin, and past that, I was told that you were already warned about it by anther user.

I've given you plenty of chances, Saturn, more chances than the typical user here...  I am a person hesitant to give out punishments, but I can only give so many chances before I can take action or lose the reason why I am a mod/admin.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!