• Please log in to reply
47 replies to this topic

#21 PixelKnot

PixelKnot

Blooper

• Members
  • 163 posts

Posted 20 April 2013 - 02:50 AM

Dude.. who the Wii buys Nintendo consoles for COD DLC? I never bought DLC on ANY platform but well. If you don't like Mario Zelda or Metroid etc.. don't buy a Wii U.

I thought he was joking.

#22 Penguin101

Penguin101

Piranha Plant

• Members
  • 989 posts
  • NNID:t002tyrant_86

Posted 20 April 2013 - 03:23 AM

Indeed routerbad was being sarcastic

#23 Mitch

Mitch

Dingus

• Members
  • 1,839 posts
  • NNID:Mitch13pavel
  • Fandom:
    Mitch :3

Posted 20 April 2013 - 09:07 AM

Dude.. who the Wii buys Nintendo consoles for COD DLC? I never bought DLC on ANY platform but well. If you don't like Mario Zelda or Metroid etc.. don't buy a Wii U.

CoD DLC is a system seller.... why do you think that the Xbox 360 has sold 70+ million units and the Wii U hasnt even cracked 5 million

I thought he was joking.

I thought I was too, but if he doesnt know that Im gonna milk it until he realizes i was kidding.... shhhh

Edited by Sexy Mitch 2013, 20 April 2013 - 09:07 AM.

#24 DéliopT

DéliopT

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,304 posts
  • NNID:DelioPT
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo

Posted 20 April 2013 - 12:10 PM

Basically what everyone is saying.

Overall, Nintendo`s big franchises will all be at E3. Whether for 3DS or Wii U. Mario, Zelda, SSB, Pokémon, Yoshi, plus, PLUS, other surprises. As there is no chance that Nintendo hasn´t got more to show (exaclty why they already announced Mario and others in January!).

#25 Chrop

Chrop

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,291 posts
  • NNID:ChropUk
  • Fandom:
    Starfox, Legend of Zelda, Mario,

Posted 20 April 2013 - 12:12 PM

Meh.... Not impressed

Lemme know when the real games that people actually want like CoD DLC come to Wii U

sad troll alert

lhKtSmX.png?2 Well, I've finally found my Starfox, and I love it.

#26 Envy

Envy

Thwomp

• Members
  • 349 posts
  • NNID:WoodwindsRock
  • Fandom:
    Zelda, Pokemon, Paper Mario, SSB

Posted 20 April 2013 - 03:54 PM

Perhaps I'm just coming off as nitpicky, but why does everybody keep on saying that Pokemon X and Y will show up at E3? Pokemon games (or at least Gamefreak's) do not show up at E3.

-

woodwinds3.jpg

#27 MorbidGod

MorbidGod

Hammer Bro.

• Members
  • 1,717 posts

Posted 20 April 2013 - 08:29 PM

Well bro, if

Super Mario

Super Smash Bros.

Retro Studios

Monolith Soft

Mario Kart

The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker HD

Pokémon X and Y

Bayonetta 2

Shin Megami Tensei X Fire Emblem

Yarn Yoshi

Shin Megami Tensei 4

If this, plus some other stuff we don't know yet about and 3rd party fail to impress you, then I'm sorry for you :/

Where is Donkey Kong? I'm not impressed.

lol
Whovian12 -- Nintendo Network ID.

#28 Keviin

Keviin

Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,270 posts
  • Fandom:
    Zelda, Mario, Metroid, Resident Evil

Posted 20 April 2013 - 10:41 PM

Sorry if he was joking. Sarcasm is hard to detect on the internet.
No sig.

#29 Mewbot

Mewbot

I'm batman

• Members
  • 2,027 posts
  • NNID:R00bot
  • Fandom:
    Legend of Zelda and Super Smash Bros.

Posted 20 April 2013 - 11:12 PM

Miiverse was shown at E3 2012, or at least on a Nintendo Direct not long after.

The Nintendo direct was only a few months before the launch of the console.

Y U READ THIS?...WHY IS THERE TEXT HERE? LOL WTF
       bi5tzqg.gif

Wii U ID : R00bot

#30 3Dude

3Dude

Whomp

• Section Mods
  • 5,482 posts

Posted 21 April 2013 - 08:53 AM

Smash Bros alone is reasons enough for an epic E3. And then we get a new main series Mario game too, a Kart game that's good for 50+ hours playtime, HD remake of one of the best games ever, a new game from one of their best studios and a few surprise announcements off course. There's only hoping for more 3rd party support, but Nintendo's E3 is bound to be a succes.

joke-went-over-your-head.gif

banner1_zpsb47e46d2.png

#31 DexterousGecko

DexterousGecko

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 652 posts

Posted 21 April 2013 - 10:23 AM

Smash Bros alone is reasons enough for an epic E3. And then we get a new main series Mario game too, a Kart game that's good for 50+ hours playtime, HD remake of one of the best games ever, a new game from one of their best studios and a few surprise announcements off course. There's only hoping for more 3rd party support, but Nintendo's E3 is bound to be a succes.

Aaaaaanndd people wonder why 3rd parties don't want to makes games for the Wii U. Why does Mario have to be in every game on the Wii U? (exaggeration, i know)

#32 Alex Wolfers

Alex Wolfers

Thy Fur Consumed

• Members
  • 2,768 posts
  • NNID:AxGamer
  • Fandom:
    Furry Fandom,gaming,trolling

Posted 21 April 2013 - 10:42 AM

Nintendo is still the most secretive game company there is.

True. But somethings aren't secrets.

Meh.... Not impressed

Lemme know when the real games that people actually want like CoD DLC come to Wii U

Your kidding...right???

Signature_DK.png

#33 BlueBlur

BlueBlur

Code Breaker!

• Members
  • 726 posts
  • NNID:Pokemaster94
  • Fandom:
    Pokemon, Mario, and Sonic the Hedgehog

Posted 21 April 2013 - 11:32 AM

Aaaaaanndd people wonder why 3rd parties don't want to makes games for the Wii U. Why does Mario have to be in every game on the Wii U? (exaggeration, i know)

The reason third-parties aren't flocking Wii U right now is because of the low install base,something that Mario games can fix.

#34 DexterousGecko

DexterousGecko

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 652 posts

Posted 21 April 2013 - 11:45 AM

The reason third-parties aren't flocking Wii U right now is because of the low install base,something that Mario games can fix.

It's tough to justify spending the resources on a console that even if it has a decent install base, most owners only go for the first party titles. How many times have you seen someone on this board say "No one buys Nintendo for the 3rd party support"?

#35 Alianjaro

Alianjaro

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,317 posts
  • Fandom:
    Monster Hunter, Legend of Zelda

Posted 22 April 2013 - 06:11 PM

Meh.... Not impressed

Oh ya sorry bout that, I forgot it was

https://i.chzbgr.com...1424/h5B1CEA32/

Heh reminded me of this.

Posted Image

#36 Alex Wolfers

Alex Wolfers

Thy Fur Consumed

• Members
  • 2,768 posts
  • NNID:AxGamer
  • Fandom:
    Furry Fandom,gaming,trolling

Posted 22 April 2013 - 06:22 PM

It's tough to justify spending the resources on a console that even if it has a decent install base, most owners only go for the first party titles. How many times have you seen someone on this board say "No one buys Nintendo for the 3rd party support"?

And we are getting our first party support in the coming year meaning the Third party content will soon follow.

Signature_DK.png

#37 MorbidGod

MorbidGod

Hammer Bro.

• Members
  • 1,717 posts

Posted 23 April 2013 - 07:06 AM

Which is why I like what Nintendo is doing, in regards to Baynetta 2 and Lego City Underground, and hopefully rumor is true and an even bigger partnership will be announced this E3, that Nintendo is taking part or all of the risk to bring exclusive third party games to the Wii U. This is genius and if they play their cards right could end up what wins them this generation.

Imagine, Activision and Nintendo bringing an exclusive Starcraft or Diablo game to the Wii U. Ubisoft and Nintendo working together on a Splinter Cell or Assasins Creed, or even Watch Dogs (assuming that becomes a series). I don't know what is in store but the possibilities could end up being good for everyone.

#38 DexterousGecko

DexterousGecko

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 652 posts

Posted 23 April 2013 - 07:33 AM

Which is why I like what Nintendo is doing, in regards to Baynetta 2 and Lego City Underground, and hopefully rumor is true and an even bigger partnership will be announced this E3, that Nintendo is taking part or all of the risk to bring exclusive third party games to the Wii U. This is genius and if they play their cards right could end up what wins them this generation.

Imagine, Activision and Nintendo bringing an exclusive Starcraft or Diablo game to the Wii U. Ubisoft and Nintendo working together on a Splinter Cell or Assasins Creed, or even Watch Dogs (assuming that becomes a series). I don't know what is in store but the possibilities could end up being good for everyone.

While that would be awesome, I don't see any company bringing an exclusive to Nintendo that could sell on the other platforms without Nintendo basically paying them for the cost of making the game. There is just too big of a market on the other systems (even though there not even available yet) Although, if Nintendo does basically buy out the game , that would be awesome ^^

#39 MorbidGod

MorbidGod

Hammer Bro.

• Members
  • 1,717 posts

Posted 23 April 2013 - 12:03 PM

While that would be awesome, I don't see any company bringing an exclusive to Nintendo that could sell on the other platforms without Nintendo basically paying them for the cost of making the game. There is just too big of a market on the other systems (even though there not even available yet) Although, if Nintendo does basically buy out the game , that would be awesome ^^

So what you are saying is you don't see Bayonetta 2 and Lego City Underground happening? As, you know, they are third party developed and exclusive to Nintendo Wii U?

#40 3Dude

3Dude

Whomp

• Section Mods
  • 5,482 posts

Posted 23 April 2013 - 12:14 PM

So what you are saying is you don't see Bayonetta 2 and Lego City Underground happening? As, you know, they are third party developed and exclusive to Nintendo Wii U?

I dont know about lego city, but nintendo did pay for the cost of making bayonetta2

banner1_zpsb47e46d2.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!