YA HOMIE.

• Members
  • 4,410 posts
  • NNID:zinixzero
  • Fandom:
    The Twilight Zone Fandom

Posted 24 April 2013 - 05:02 PM

Ryse
An anonymous source suggests that Ryse (the first-person Roman combat game first revealed in 2010) has been "re-worked into a next-generation game designed to be Microsoft's new Gears of War / Halo mega launch title.” The game is said to “take advantage of the new body tracking improvements in the next Kinect sensor.” [1]

Forza Motorsport 5
An anonymous source suggests that a new entry in the Forza series with "super life-like graphics" will be a launch title on the next Xbox. [2] Job listings also suggested in 2012 that a next-gen version was in the works. [3]

Halo 5
Before the release of Halo 4, 343 Industries confirmed that it was the first part of a new Halo trilogy. [4] In 2012, 343 job listings were posted “to help create the current and next generation of game visuals in the Halo universe.” [5]

Destiny
Destiny is confirmed for "the Xbox 360 video game and entertainment system from Microsoft and the PlayStation 3 computer entertainment system, as well as other future console platforms", which presumably means the next Xbox and PlayStation 4.[6]

Call of Duty: Ghosts
Developer Infinity Ward posted a job listing on its site calling for a senior animator with "interest in working with next-generation technologies." [7] The game is rumored to be called Ghosts. [8]

Dragon Age III: Inquisition
Despite being announced by BioWare for a release in 2013, the resume of an EA Shanghai level designer suggested that the "scope" of the game has changed and that it "will be postponed to 2014" and "target next gen platforms." [9]

The Evil Within
The newest game from Resident Evil creator Shinji Mikami was announced by Bethesda for a 2014 release on "next-generation consoles," [10]

Next-Gen Family Game
An anonymous source suggested that the next Xbox will launch with “a family game set on an island with Pixar movie-style graphics” that “will utilize Kinect to scan a body and generate a virtual character in the game.” [11]

Thief
Square-Enix's reboot of Thief was announced for PlayStation 4 "and other next-gen platforms" for release in 2014. [12]

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt
Witcher 3 was officially announced by CD Projekt RED for release in 2014 and is set to target "all top of the line consoles and PC." It was advertised as "a next generation RPG." [13]

Next-Gen Zombie Game
An anonymous source suggested that the next Xbox will launch with "a zombie game," which has caused some to speculate that it could be Dead Rising 3. [14]

Rainbow 6: Patriots
Ubisoft CEO Yves Guillemot said Rainbow 6: Patriots is still in development and "there's a good chance it can be” pushed to next-generation consoles. [15]

Mafia III
Rumors suggest that Mafia III is in development at 2K Czech and was delayed in order to shift to next-generation consoles. [16]

Doom 4
Bethesda confirmed that an early version of Doom 4 "did not exhibit the quality and excitement that Id and Bethesda intend to deliver and that Doom fans worldwide expect" and was canceled in favor of a new one. Rumors suggest that the game is targeting next-generation consoles and that a planned sequel to Rage was canceled in order to add more members to the Doom 4 development team. [17]

Watch Dogs
While the game has been confirmed for PC, PS3, PS4, Wii U and 360, leaked marketing materials say it's coming this holiday to "all home consoles." This would imply the next Xbox. [18]

Ready at Dawn Next-Gen Game
The developers of the God of War PSP games are developing "an exciting new AAA IP for a Next-Generation home console game system." [19]

Next-Gen Sonic Game
Sega notes that Sonic "won't become photo-real" in next-gen games and that he "will always remain stylized and will have that bright, colorful world. What the high hardware spec will allow us to do is make that more convincing." [20]

Square-Enix "Luminous" Games
Square-Enix is showing off its "Luminous" tech engine, capable of highly realistic next-gen graphics. Luminous will make games 30% cheaper and shorten development cycles. [21]

Crytek Next-Gen Game
Perhaps Homefront 2 or TimeSplitters 4? Crytek was the company that originally outed the Xbox 720's Durango codename.[22]

Lionhead Studios Next-Gen Game
The studio (sans Molyneux) has been on the lookout for programmers with experience using the Unreal Engine, and "significant experience leading teams designing and implementing modern rendering engine." Example given is DirectX11, which is rumored to be compatible with the Xbox 360's successor. [23]

Remedy 'Future-Gen' Game

Alan Wake developer Remedy posted on its community forums that it is hiring more than 20 people for work on a game for "future generation consoles." [24]

http://www.ign.com/w...tm_campaign=ign

“Any state, any entity, any ideology that fails to recognize the worth, the dignity, the rights of man, that state is obsolete.”— Rod Serling, “The Twilight Zone” The Obsolete Man

Smoke meth. Hail Satan. Watch the yearly Twilight Zone marathons. Talk to dead people. Everyone is gay. Ignore people. Live life to the fullest.

#2 Soul

Soul

TYBG

• Members
  • 3,660 posts
  • Fandom:
    I ENJOY HIP HOP BEATS

Posted 24 April 2013 - 05:08 PM

Nice. 

#3 Mitch

Mitch

Dingus

• Members
  • 1,839 posts
  • NNID:Mitch13pavel
  • Fandom:
    Mitch :3

Posted 24 April 2013 - 05:14 PM

Needs more Kinectimals....

#4 BanjoKazooie

BanjoKazooie

Witch Slayer

• Members
  • 1,258 posts
  • Fandom:
    LOZ, Mario, Elder Scrolls

Posted 24 April 2013 - 05:52 PM

PS4 will be better. But that is pretty damn fine.

post-1466-0-36015200-1348103349.png

I was once known here as KillerMario, but since I really like Banjo-Kazooie, I changed my display name to show them my respect :)

#5 NanamiGamerGrl17

NanamiGamerGrl17

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 125 posts
  • Fandom:
    Pokemon

Posted 24 April 2013 - 06:03 PM

Sonic is the only think that interested me and I'm guessing that would be a multi system game and not only Xbox or I hope it is not just Xbox

Posted Image

#6 Colinx

Colinx

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,301 posts
  • Fandom:
    Animal Crossing & SeaWorld

Posted 24 April 2013 - 06:11 PM

I'd actually like something more family friendly. :\ I wonder what Rare's game is.

2lvmghw.png

#7 Julio93

Julio93

Hammer Bro.

• Members
  • 1,564 posts
  • NNID:Julio93
  • Fandom:
    All Nintendo & Capcom franchises.

Posted 24 April 2013 - 06:17 PM

Watch the Sonic next gen become more of a disaster than Sonic 06.

kingdom-hearts-3-final-fantasy-15-slice.

#8 AndyG

AndyG

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 610 posts
  • Fandom:
    Zelda, Monster Hunter, Super Meat Boy

Posted 24 April 2013 - 07:32 PM

Thats quite a list there, just remember that only a few of these will probably make it to the launch window.

But otherwise thats a damn fine lineup :)

Posted Image

This is where it ends

#9 Alex Wolfers

Alex Wolfers

Thy Fur Consumed

• Members
  • 2,768 posts
  • NNID:AxGamer
  • Fandom:
    Furry Fandom,gaming,trolling

Posted 24 April 2013 - 07:46 PM

If it is not an online only system,doesn't have mass RROD like they say, and is $500 and under I actually plan on getting one and a copy of Doom 4.

Signature_DK.png

#10 PixelKnot

PixelKnot

Blooper

• Members
  • 163 posts

Posted 24 April 2013 - 07:53 PM

Pretty decent line-up, if true.

Edited by PixelKnot, 24 April 2013 - 07:53 PM.

#11 Alex Wolfers

Alex Wolfers

Thy Fur Consumed

• Members
  • 2,768 posts
  • NNID:AxGamer
  • Fandom:
    Furry Fandom,gaming,trolling

Posted 24 April 2013 - 07:55 PM

PS4 will be better. But that is pretty damn fine.

Too early to call. The PS4 doesn't really have any games announced and all of the 720 rumors haven't been confirmed or debunked yet.

Signature_DK.png

#12 TheUltimateWaddleDee

TheUltimateWaddleDee

That Guy

• Members
  • 2,077 posts
  • NNID:UltimateWaddleD
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo, Metal Gear, and WADDLE DEE!

Posted 25 April 2013 - 12:35 PM

Most of these are rumored, but they are likely. The problem is that there is no exclusives I'm interested in (Microsoft can't seem to lose that now can they). I hate simulation racers and Halo 4 didn't turn me into a fan, Ryse is a kinect game (although the concept is great, but I think execution won't be so good) and everything else is either on current gen systems, other next gen systems, or pc.

Edited by TheUltimateWaddleDee, 25 April 2013 - 12:37 PM.

KtOSpy7.jpg
I will not die until I achieve something. Even though the ordeal is high, I never give in. Therefore, I die with no regrets~Ikaruga Prologue
http://fc05.devianta...ask-d5k49sd.jpg

#13 DexterousGecko

DexterousGecko

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 652 posts

Posted 25 April 2013 - 08:50 PM

It's funny how people still believe that if a game comes out on pc as well as console, most will buy it for pc. It's just not true. Most people, unless they have a good PC, will stick with the console, easier to use, big screen TV (yes, i know you can hook up your computer to a big screen, but i doubt most people do) comfortable controller, and it doesn't need to be upgraded every year or two. People don't buy systems only for the exclusives. They buy it because overall it has the best gaming experience for them.

#14 MorbidGod

MorbidGod

Hammer Bro.

• Members
  • 1,717 posts

Posted 26 April 2013 - 05:19 PM

Rare, where is Rare? :'(
Whovian12 -- Nintendo Network ID.

#15 Gamejunkie

Gamejunkie

Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,198 posts

Posted 27 April 2013 - 05:11 AM

Most of these are rumored, but they are likely. The problem is that there is no exclusives I'm interested in (Microsoft can't seem to lose that now can they). I hate simulation racers and Halo 4 didn't turn me into a fan, Ryse is a kinect game (although the concept is great, but I think execution won't be so good) and everything else is either on current gen systems, other next gen systems, or pc.

If the new version of Kinect is a significant improvement over the current one as its made out to be I don't see why it couldn't work well.

#16 MorbidGod

MorbidGod

Hammer Bro.

• Members
  • 1,717 posts

Posted 27 April 2013 - 06:11 AM

It's funny how people still believe that if a game comes out on pc as well as console, most will buy it for pc. It's just not true. Most people, unless they have a good PC, will stick with the console, easier to use, big screen TV (yes, i know you can hook up your computer to a big screen, but i doubt most people do) comfortable controller, and it doesn't need to be upgraded every year or two. People don't buy systems only for the exclusives. They buy it because overall it has the best gaming experience for them.

That's why I buy consoles. That and Nintendo games lol.
Whovian12 -- Nintendo Network ID.

#17 umegames

umegames

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 651 posts
  • NNID:Donte2k
  • Fandom:
    Sonic and Megaman

Posted 27 April 2013 - 01:53 PM

Sonic is the only think that interested me and I'm guessing that would be a multi system game and not only Xbox or I hope it is not just Xbox

same here. And we already know that sega is working on a sonic game for wiiu

#18 Plutonas

Plutonas

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,319 posts

Posted 29 April 2013 - 01:05 AM

its oficial, next xbox must be ALWAYS connected... but hear this.. Microsoft said : is not going to be that dragonian... oh dear... USA is sold out to them... long ago

here is video by IGN. http://uk.ign.com/ar...eportedly-outed

It also says, there will be 2 xbox.. one without gaming and one for gaming...

Edited by Plutonas, 29 April 2013 - 01:06 AM.

#19 My Body is Ready

My Body is Ready

Red Koopa Troopa

• Banned
  • 65 posts
  • Fandom:
    Ready Bodies

Posted 29 April 2013 - 01:30 AM

You forgot their 3 most famous titles.

Crap, Junk, and Garbage.

I keed.

1017467_139128322956272_1698619176_n.jpg