#21 Gamejunkie

Gamejunkie

Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,198 posts

Posted 08 May 2013 - 10:49 AM

Hello everyone! =)

it's been a while, 

I have a PS Vita but i'm thinking of getting a 3DS XL, Vita is kinda dead now...

So what do u guys think ? should i get one ? if so what games should i get for it ?

Thanks =)

I don't know what you've been smoking but the Vita certainly isn't dead.

Vita is kind of dead now, I agree. Do you like strategy RPGs? If so, you should try Disgaea 3: Absence of Detention for PS Vita.
But anyway...
If you need a portable gaming machine, get a 3DS XL. Zelda Ocarina of Time looked good on it.

The Vita certainly isn't dead.

#22 YoshiGamer9

YoshiGamer9

Wii U Forums Yoshi

• Members
  • 2,302 posts
  • NNID:YoshiWiiUGamer9
  • Fandom:
    Mario, Zelda, anything fun!

Posted 08 May 2013 - 11:43 AM

ANY 3DS owner should buy Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon

sfOI1m6.jpg

Add me on Wii U if you want to settle it in Smash

#23 lanitodd77

lanitodd77

Goomba

• Banned
  • 5 posts

Posted 09 May 2013 - 04:21 AM

ive 3ds i can play 3ds games and ds games how cool is that, i love pokemon games

#24 TheUltimateWaddleDee

TheUltimateWaddleDee

That Guy

• Members
  • 2,077 posts
  • NNID:UltimateWaddleD
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo, Metal Gear, and WADDLE DEE!

Posted 09 May 2013 - 05:54 AM

I do have it on Vita =),

and thanks! =)

I like, RPG's (JRPG's mostly), Platformers, puzzle, Action/Adventure, kinda everything except sports =P

Shin Megami Tensei and Bravely Default Flying Fairy are coming for JRPG's as well as a new Mario and Luigi game and Pokemon X amd Y for other RPGs, Action-Adventure games right now are Ocarina of Time 3D, Castlevania Mirror of Fate, and Kid Icarus Uprising, Platformers include Mario 3D Land, NSMB2, Donkey Kong Country Returns 3D, and a new Yoshi's Island came coming out. Pushmo and Crashmo are amazing puzzle games on the e-shop. It pretty much has every genre except sports games, and there are almost no Sport Simulators.

KtOSpy7.jpg
I will not die until I achieve something. Even though the ordeal is high, I never give in. Therefore, I die with no regrets~Ikaruga Prologue
http://fc05.devianta...ask-d5k49sd.jpg

#25 Hitomi

Hitomi

Dry Bones

• Members
  • 451 posts
  • Fandom:
    <3 Nintendo =)

Posted 10 May 2013 - 06:50 AM

Shin Megami Tensei and Bravely Default Flying Fairy are coming for JRPG's as well as a new Mario and Luigi game and Pokemon X amd Y for other RPGs, Action-Adventure games right now are Ocarina of Time 3D, Castlevania Mirror of Fate, and Kid Icarus Uprising, Platformers include Mario 3D Land, NSMB2, Donkey Kong Country Returns 3D, and a new Yoshi's Island came coming out. Pushmo and Crashmo are amazing puzzle games on the e-shop. It pretty much has every genre except sports games, and there are almost no Sport Simulators.

Thanks alot for the list and info =)

and thanks to everyone! =)

I don't know what you've been smoking but the Vita certainly isn't dead.

The Vita certainly isn't dead.

Actually it is.

Edited by Hitomi, 10 May 2013 - 06:52 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!