Jelloman

Spiny

• Members
  • 218 posts
  • NNID:dmanomic
  • Fandom:
    ZELDA mario metriod

Posted 28 May 2013 - 09:40 AM

A failed fable game, copy and paste halo with some stupid new mechanic that sucks, watered down cable tv making up some crap about were not gonna do this and oh lets make it look better than it is also alot Kinect games that suck. a couple new ip that disappoint people and a sh**ty banjo kazooe game that eats more turd than nuts and bolts oh yeah and that Kinect feature that puts the fermented cats ass on top of the disappointment sunday yep this e3 is a great one for xbox one aka piece o s**t   

Edited by Jelloman, 28 May 2013 - 09:42 AM.

1260993809_bouncing_jello_thumb.gif

#22 Waller

Waller

Hammer Bro.

• Members
  • 1,655 posts
  • Fandom:
    Nothing

Posted 28 May 2013 - 09:56 AM

But what if all I want are used games? WHAT THEN, MICROSOFT?

ezgif_com_gif_maker.gif

#23 Dragon

Dragon

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,070 posts
  • Fandom:
    Playing my Wii U!

Posted 28 May 2013 - 10:28 AM

Well Microsoft..... You could have AT LEAST talked about games and gaming innovation a little more at your announcement.

Posted Image

#24 Hitomi

Hitomi

Dry Bones

• Members
  • 451 posts
  • Fandom:
    <3 Nintendo =)

Posted 28 May 2013 - 11:07 AM

A system that acts like a Cable Box/DVR  and got Kinect  is Not a gaming console.

#25 Mushlikeahusky1

Mushlikeahusky1

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 600 posts
  • Fandom:
    Luigi and luigis mansion.

Posted 28 May 2013 - 01:21 PM

I bet gears of war 4 gets announced since epic didnt make judgement

#26 Keviin

Keviin

Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,270 posts
  • Fandom:
    Zelda, Mario, Metroid, Resident Evil

Posted 28 May 2013 - 01:32 PM

Cool story bro.
No sig.

#27 Guy Fieri

Guy Fieri

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,417 posts

Posted 28 May 2013 - 02:35 PM

I have a hunch that Microsoft will just be making more of their existing IPs (with maybe like one or two new ones), along with big EA and Activision support. But I really hope I'm proven wrong come E3. 

#28 SoldMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

SoldMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

Pokémon Trainer

• Members
  • 4,168 posts

Posted 28 May 2013 - 03:39 PM

Errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

NO!!!

#29 White Trite Chronicles

White Trite Chronicles

Freelance Police

• Members
  • 301 posts
  • Fandom:
    Kingdom Hearts

Posted 29 May 2013 - 04:20 PM

Well, I'll at least give you a second chance.

You failed to impress at the XBOX One reveal, but if you reveal some good stuff and at the very least ADDRESS the used game fee unicorn tongue, I may consider you again.

ecmB6v9.gif

PSN ID: TranceKujo. 

#30 BKSmash

BKSmash

Spear Guy

• Members
  • 94 posts
  • Fandom:
    The Greatest Of The Greatest

Posted 30 May 2013 - 01:41 AM

That's just Sad.

#31 TheUltimateWaddleDee

TheUltimateWaddleDee

That Guy

• Members
  • 2,077 posts
  • NNID:UltimateWaddleD
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo, Metal Gear, and WADDLE DEE!

Posted 30 May 2013 - 02:58 AM

The problem is that they are focusing so much on the tv aspect, when not a lot of people (at least that I know), don't use regular tv. You can find episodes on their website, Netflix, and Hulu +. I know I'm not getting Cable or Satellite TV when I go to college, because I'll be able to access Netflix on at least 5 devices that I would bring, including the TV itself.

Edited by TheUltimateWaddleDee, 30 May 2013 - 02:58 AM.

KtOSpy7.jpg
I will not die until I achieve something. Even though the ordeal is high, I never give in. Therefore, I die with no regrets~Ikaruga Prologue
http://fc05.devianta...ask-d5k49sd.jpg

#32 Alex Wolfers

Alex Wolfers

Thy Fur Consumed

• Members
  • 2,768 posts
  • NNID:AxGamer
  • Fandom:
    Furry Fandom,gaming,trolling

Posted 30 May 2013 - 03:09 AM

I wan't to be able to play used games! #DealWithItMicrosoft

Banjo Kazooie will save microsoft

Rare is dead and d00med to make Wii Sports rip offs for all talent left.

Signature_DK.png

#33 Nollog

Nollog

Chain Chomp

• Banned
  • 776 posts
  • NNID:Nollog
  • Fandom:
    Creepy Stalker Girl

Posted 30 May 2013 - 03:11 AM

You're all very closed-minded.

They haven't focused on their games yet have they? How can you have such concrete feelings about the console then?

If all you want is to game then you'll wait for them to show some of those games they told you they're making.

Of the 15 they said they're making, they showed you zero.

Wait for at least one or two.

You're all acting like ugly fangirls.

Edited by Nollog, 30 May 2013 - 03:12 AM.

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/HTMLPurifier/HTMLPurifier/DefinitionCache/Serializer.php:133) in /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/classAjax.php on line 328
{"success":1,"post":"\n\n
\n\t\t<\/a>\n\t\t\n\t\n\t\t\n\t\t
\n\t\t\t\n\t\t\t\t

#34 Alex Wolfers

Alex Wolfers

Thy Fur Consumed

• Members
  • 2,768 posts
  • NNID:AxGamer
  • Fandom:
    Furry Fandom,gaming,trolling

Posted 30 May 2013 - 03:14 AM

They haven't focused on their games yet have they? How can you have such concrete feelings about the console then?

If all you want is to game then you'll wait for them to show some of those games they told you they're making.

I was willing to give Microsoft a chance at first. I just think it's stupid as can be that I can't play used games. That's why I will be getting a PS4. I refuse to enable such a corrupt dev.

Signature_DK.png

#35 Nollog

Nollog

Chain Chomp

• Banned
  • 776 posts
  • Fandom:
    Creepy Stalker Girl

Posted 30 May 2013 - 03:24 AM

You can play used games.

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/HTMLPurifier/HTMLPurifier/DefinitionCache/Serializer.php:133) in /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/classAjax.php on line 328
\n\t\t\t\n\t\t\t\t

#36 Auzzie Wingman

Auzzie Wingman

Mournblade

• Members
  • 4,346 posts
  • NNID:AuzzieWingman
  • Fandom:
    Not enough space here

Posted 30 May 2013 - 03:33 AM

Nollog, the problem with most people, with regards to the console, is the practices that they have revealed with the console, not the lack of software. They've effectively made a console for a single person, and while all the facts may still be up for debate, the Xbox One reveal and the information that came with it has left a terrible taste in gamers.

This could be outdated or misinformation/rumours, or ousted when the console finally arrives, but some problems include:

* Not being able to play used games without a fee. On an honest note, this doesn't bother me since I mostly buy new games, but a lot of people rely on the used game sales for their entertainment.

* Discs download to a single account. This is a two-for of stupid. Not only do you lose the disc's information to a single console, but to a single account on that console. If another account wants to play the game, they have to pay a fee (which some are saying anywhere between half to full price of the game itself). If your friend wants to borrow the game, they also have to pay the same fee.

* The reveal was supposed to be a hype burst for the console, and did anything but. Stock, and gamer opinions, reacted accordingly. It wasn't a reveal, it was a debacle.

Unlike other consoles in the past, I think it's going to need a little more than just killer software this time around for it to work. I think a lot of gamers have been turned off from the console for having many of the simple things monopolised by Microsoft on this one.

Trophy Cards are classy too! LOLZIGZAGOON

AuzzieWingman.png

#37 TheUltimateWaddleDee

TheUltimateWaddleDee

That Guy

• Members
  • 2,077 posts
  • NNID:UltimateWaddleD
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo, Metal Gear, and WADDLE DEE!

Posted 30 May 2013 - 03:39 AM

I'm a beautiful fangirl thank you very much.

KtOSpy7.jpg
I will not die until I achieve something. Even though the ordeal is high, I never give in. Therefore, I die with no regrets~Ikaruga Prologue
http://fc05.devianta...ask-d5k49sd.jpg

#38 Auzzie Wingman

Auzzie Wingman

Mournblade

• Members
  • 4,346 posts
  • Fandom:
    Not enough space here

Posted 30 May 2013 - 03:48 AM

That she is.

*licks Waddle*

Trophy Cards are classy too! LOLZIGZAGOON

AuzzieWingman.png

#39 Nollog

Nollog

Chain Chomp

• Banned
  • 776 posts
  • Fandom:
    Creepy Stalker Girl

Posted 30 May 2013 - 04:20 AM

Nollog, the problem with most people, with regards to the console, is the practices that they have revealed with the console, not the lack of software. They've effectively made a console for a single person, and while all the facts may still be up for debate, the Xbox One reveal and the information that came with it has left a terrible taste in gamers.

This could be outdated or misinformation/rumours, or ousted when the console finally arrives, but some problems include:

* Not being able to play used games without a fee. On an honest note, this doesn't bother me since I mostly buy new games, but a lot of people rely on the used game sales for their entertainment.

* Discs download to a single account. This is a two-for of stupid. Not only do you lose the disc's information to a single console, but to a single account on that console. If another account wants to play the game, they have to pay a fee (which some are saying anywhere between half to full price of the game itself). If your friend wants to borrow the game, they also have to pay the same fee.

* The reveal was supposed to be a hype burst for the console, and did anything but. Stock, and gamer opinions, reacted accordingly. It wasn't a reveal, it was a debacle.

Unlike other consoles in the past, I think it's going to need a little more than just killer software this time around for it to work. I think a lot of gamers have been turned off from the console for having many of the simple things monopolised by Microsoft on this one.

If you spent the last 8 years paying for their online, then why are you complaining now?

\n\t\t\t\n\t\t\t\t

#40 Auzzie Wingman

Auzzie Wingman

Mournblade

• Members
  • 4,346 posts
  • Fandom:
    Not enough space here

Posted 30 May 2013 - 04:22 AM