• 5,907 posts
  • NNID:eddyray
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo Directs and Video Presentations

Posted 31 May 2013 - 06:09 PM

POPULAR

Coming on or before June 20th.

http://wiiudaily.com...date-for-nsmbu/

1. It will allow the downloading of the Luigi DLC from within NSMBU; you won’t have to download it from the eShop.
  2. It will allow both games to be played with the Wii U Pro Controller.

While these are relatively small updates, both are very welcome. Being able to download the DLC right from the game is a lot more convenient than having to navigate through the eShop. The Pro Controller support is something that has been missing for no real reason and it’s great that they’re finally adding it.

Keep Smiling, It Makes People Wonder What You Are Up To!
PA Magician | Busiest PA Magician | Magician Reviewed | Certified Magic Professionals

nccbanner_by_sorceror12-d9japra.png-- nintendoreportbox.png -- nintendo_switch_logo_transparent___wordm

#2 Julio93

Julio93

Hammer Bro.

• Members
  • 1,564 posts
  • NNID:Julio93
  • Fandom:
    All Nintendo & Capcom franchises.

Posted 31 May 2013 - 06:16 PM

Oh god that is such a relief, I was worried that Nintendo isn't going to support the pro controller but focusing on the gamepad with a time limit of 3 or 5 hours.

kingdom-hearts-3-final-fantasy-15-slice.

#3 grahamf

grahamf

The Happiness Fairy

• Members
  • 2,532 posts

Posted 31 May 2013 - 08:24 PM

Will it be possible to get a NSMBU and Luigi bundle that's all contained on the disk? Or will it require you to download the DLC?

$̵̵͙͎̹̝̙̼̻̱͖̲̖̜̩̫̩̼̥͓̳̒̀ͨ̌̅ͮ̇̓ͮ̈͌̓̔̐͆ͩ̋͆ͣ́&̾̋͗̏̌̓̍ͥ̉ͧͣͪ̃̓̇̑҉͎̬͞^̸̠̬̙̹̰̬̗̲͈͈̼̯̞̻͎ͭ̐ͦ̋́̆̔̏̽͢$̻̜͕̜̠͔̮͐ͬ̍ͨͩͤͫ͐ͧ̔̆͘͝͞^̄̋̄͗̐ͯͮͨͣ͐͂͑̽ͩ͒̈̚͏̷͏̗͈̣̪͙̳̰͉͉̯̲̘̮̣̘͟ͅ&̐ͪͬ̑̂̀̓͛̈́͌҉҉̶̕͝*̗̩͚͍͇͔̻̬̼̖͖͈͍̝̻̪͙̳̯̌̅̆̌ͥ̊͗͆́̍ͨ̎̊̌͟͡$̶̛̛̙̝̥̳̥̣̥̞̝̱̺͍̭̹̞͔̠̰͇ͪ͋͛̍̊̋͒̓̿ͩͪ̓̓͘^̈ͥͩͭ͆͌ͣ̀̿͌ͫ̈́̍ͨ̇̾̚͏̢̗̼̻̲̱͇͙̝͉͝ͅ$̢̨̪̝̗̰͖̠̜̳̭̀ͥͭͨ̋ͪ̍̈ͮͣ̌^ͦ̏ͬ̋͑̿́ͮ̿ͨ̋̌ͪ̓̋̇͆͟҉̗͍$̛̪̞̤͉̬͙̦̋ͣͬ̒͗̀̍͗̾̽̓̉͌̔͂̇͒̚̕͜^̧͎̖̟̮͚̞̜̮̘͕̹͚̏ͩ͐ͯ͑̍̍̀͒͘*̿ͨ̽̈́͐ͭ̌̈͋̚͟͝҉͕̙*̨̢̭̭̤̺̦̩̫̲͇͕̼̝̯̇ͨ͗̓̃͂ͩ͆͂̅̀̀́̚̚͟%̨͚̙̮̣̭͖͕͙ͣ̽ͮͤ́ͫ̊̊̐̄̌ͣ͌̉̔͊̽̾ͨ^̢̹̭͍̬̖͇̝̝̬̱͈͔̹͉̫̿͛̄̿͊͆ͦ̃ͮͩ͌ͭ̔ͫ̆͞ͅͅ%̵̼̖̻̘ͪͤ̈̃̓̐̑ͩͭ̄̑͊ͫ̆̌̄͡*̴̮̪͕̗̩͇͇ͪ̑̊̈́́̀͞^̼̝̥̦͇̺̘̤̦͕̦̞͑̑ͯ̂ͯ̕͞%ͮͫ̿ͫ̊̈̔̍҉҉̴̸̡*̛̭̖͇͚̝̤̬̰̅̎ͥͯ̓͑̾ͬͨͮ́̕͝^̧̽͋̈ͤͮ̈́́̍ͧ̊҉͇̙̣̯̀́%̴̡̛̘͚͈̗̖̮̫̏̆ͦ̽̔̈̽͒͛̈

#4 Structures

Structures

LIL B's SiDEKiCK

• Members
  • 462 posts
  • NNID:Structures
  • Fandom:
    Gundam, Nintendo, Warcraft, Guild Wars

Posted 31 May 2013 - 08:56 PM

this just reminds me I need to buy a pro controller :(

636416_0.jpg
Youtube Twitch.tv I stream Wii U Gameplay and PC Games

#5 grahamf

grahamf

The Happiness Fairy

• Members
  • 2,532 posts

Posted 31 May 2013 - 09:06 PM

The only game I have that supports it is Sonic Racers, So I'll wait on getting the Pro. The Classic Controller Pro works in Sonic Racing though.

$̵̵͙͎̹̝̙̼̻̱͖̲̖̜̩̫̩̼̥͓̳̒̀ͨ̌̅ͮ̇̓ͮ̈͌̓̔̐͆ͩ̋͆ͣ́&̾̋͗̏̌̓̍ͥ̉ͧͣͪ̃̓̇̑҉͎̬͞^̸̠̬̙̹̰̬̗̲͈͈̼̯̞̻͎ͭ̐ͦ̋́̆̔̏̽͢$̻̜͕̜̠͔̮͐ͬ̍ͨͩͤͫ͐ͧ̔̆͘͝͞^̄̋̄͗̐ͯͮͨͣ͐͂͑̽ͩ͒̈̚͏̷͏̗͈̣̪͙̳̰͉͉̯̲̘̮̣̘͟ͅ&̐ͪͬ̑̂̀̓͛̈́͌҉҉̶̕͝*̗̩͚͍͇͔̻̬̼̖͖͈͍̝̻̪͙̳̯̌̅̆̌ͥ̊͗͆́̍ͨ̎̊̌͟͡$̶̛̛̙̝̥̳̥̣̥̞̝̱̺͍̭̹̞͔̠̰͇ͪ͋͛̍̊̋͒̓̿ͩͪ̓̓͘^̈ͥͩͭ͆͌ͣ̀̿͌ͫ̈́̍ͨ̇̾̚͏̢̗̼̻̲̱͇͙̝͉͝ͅ$̢̨̪̝̗̰͖̠̜̳̭̀ͥͭͨ̋ͪ̍̈ͮͣ̌^ͦ̏ͬ̋͑̿́ͮ̿ͨ̋̌ͪ̓̋̇͆͟҉̗͍$̛̪̞̤͉̬͙̦̋ͣͬ̒͗̀̍͗̾̽̓̉͌̔͂̇͒̚̕͜^̧͎̖̟̮͚̞̜̮̘͕̹͚̏ͩ͐ͯ͑̍̍̀͒͘*̿ͨ̽̈́͐ͭ̌̈͋̚͟͝҉͕̙*̨̢̭̭̤̺̦̩̫̲͇͕̼̝̯̇ͨ͗̓̃͂ͩ͆͂̅̀̀́̚̚͟%̨͚̙̮̣̭͖͕͙ͣ̽ͮͤ́ͫ̊̊̐̄̌ͣ͌̉̔͊̽̾ͨ^̢̹̭͍̬̖͇̝̝̬̱͈͔̹͉̫̿͛̄̿͊͆ͦ̃ͮͩ͌ͭ̔ͫ̆͞ͅͅ%̵̼̖̻̘ͪͤ̈̃̓̐̑ͩͭ̄̑͊ͫ̆̌̄͡*̴̮̪͕̗̩͇͇ͪ̑̊̈́́̀͞^̼̝̥̦͇̺̘̤̦͕̦̞͑̑ͯ̂ͯ̕͞%ͮͫ̿ͫ̊̈̔̍҉҉̴̸̡*̛̭̖͇͚̝̤̬̰̅̎ͥͯ̓͑̾ͬͨͮ́̕͝^̧̽͋̈ͤͮ̈́́̍ͧ̊҉͇̙̣̯̀́%̴̡̛̘͚͈̗̖̮̫̏̆ͦ̽̔̈̽͒͛̈

#6 cannonshane

cannonshane

Piranha Plant

• Members
  • 925 posts
  • Fandom:
    Luigi

Posted 31 May 2013 - 09:32 PM

this just reminds me I need to buy a pro controller :(

Yeah same here, They seem to vary so much in price here in Aus. So gotta pick the right time and place. 

Staff Writer at http://www.allagegaming.com/

Strayaaaaaaaaaa Mate

#7 Doc

Doc

Action Puzzle gamer ftw

• Members
  • 243 posts
  • Fandom:
    Mario,Sonic,Pokémon,Puzzle League.

Posted 31 May 2013 - 11:47 PM

I wish they made it nunchuck compatible as well, oh well. Pro controller is better than nothing :)

If you're too lazy to click on my profile, I am Pikmin Pie/Typical.

#8 BrosBeforeGardenTools

BrosBeforeGardenTools

Hot dog vendor who spilled condiments on himself

• Members
  • 1,864 posts

Posted 01 June 2013 - 12:29 AM

Thanks for posting this. Small news but decent news.

#9 BlackBookillusion

BlackBookillusion

Paragoomba

• Members
  • 25 posts

Posted 01 June 2013 - 12:46 AM

I really need to get this game already... thx for the news!

2sb76o7.gif

#10 BKSmash

BKSmash

Spear Guy

• Members
  • 94 posts
  • Fandom:
    The Greatest Of The Greatest

Posted 02 June 2013 - 12:16 AM

Great! Now I can finally buy the Pro Controller. I thought it was a little unecessary to buy it just for SASRT (because that's the only game that i own that gives me the choice to play with the controller), but this gives me a great reason! Otherwise I had to wait for games like Mario Kart to come out.

#11 BrosBeforeGardenTools

BrosBeforeGardenTools

Hot dog vendor who spilled condiments on himself

• Members
  • 1,864 posts

Posted 03 June 2013 - 05:46 AM

I got my Pro controller on sale while I had the chance. Might come in handy for this game.

#12 Etkar

Etkar

Blooper

• Members
  • 183 posts

Posted 03 June 2013 - 11:33 AM

Got the Pro Controller included with the system.

#13 Guy Fieri

Guy Fieri

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,417 posts

Posted 03 June 2013 - 01:41 PM

I don't have the Pro Controller or plan to buy NSLU as DLC (getting retail), but this is still good news. I'll make sure to try the game out if a get a Pro Controller. Strange as to why Nintendo didn't have this ready by launch.

#14 TheUltimateWaddleDee

TheUltimateWaddleDee

That Guy

• Members
  • 2,077 posts
  • NNID:UltimateWaddleD
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo, Metal Gear, and WADDLE DEE!

Posted 03 June 2013 - 01:52 PM

I don't have the Pro Controller or plan to buy NSLU as DLC (getting retail), but this is still good news. I'll make sure to try the game out if a get a Pro Controller. Strange as to why Nintendo didn't have this ready by launch.

What I don't get is why they didn't do the Wiimote/Nunchuck setup they had in NSMBWii. I hated the setup (I prefer d-pad for 2D games), but I know some people who liked it. They probably will include Pro Controller support in New Super Luigi U right out of the gate.

KtOSpy7.jpg
I will not die until I achieve something. Even though the ordeal is high, I never give in. Therefore, I die with no regrets~Ikaruga Prologue
http://fc05.devianta...ask-d5k49sd.jpg

#15 NintendoReport

NintendoReport

NintendoChitChat

• Moderators
  • 5,907 posts
  • NNID:eddyray
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo Directs and Video Presentations

Posted 03 June 2013 - 01:58 PM

What I don't get is why they didn't do the Wiimote/Nunchuck setup they had in NSMBWii. I hated the setup (I prefer d-pad for 2D games), but I know some people who liked it. They probably will include Pro Controller support in New Super Luigi U right out of the gate.

Yeah, thats what they said is that NSL U would have pro support right away. 

Keep Smiling, It Makes People Wonder What You Are Up To!
PA Magician | Busiest PA Magician | Magician Reviewed | Certified Magic Professionals

nccbanner_by_sorceror12-d9japra.png-- nintendoreportbox.png -- nintendo_switch_logo_transparent___wordm

#16 YoshiGamer9

YoshiGamer9

Wii U Forums Yoshi

• Members
  • 2,302 posts
  • NNID:YoshiWiiUGamer9
  • Fandom:
    Mario, Zelda, anything fun!

Posted 03 June 2013 - 02:55 PM

Since when do people use the gamepad for NSMBU? Haha. I always go with the Wii remote feels more natural. :)

sfOI1m6.jpg

Add me on Wii U if you want to settle it in Smash

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!