Zinix

YA HOMIE.

• Members
  • 4,410 posts
  • NNID:zinixzero
  • Fandom:
    The Twilight Zone Fandom

Posted 19 July 2013 - 05:12 PM

“Any state, any entity, any ideology that fails to recognize the worth, the dignity, the rights of man, that state is obsolete.”— Rod Serling, “The Twilight Zone” The Obsolete Man

Smoke meth. Hail Satan. Watch the yearly Twilight Zone marathons. Talk to dead people. Everyone is gay. Ignore people. Live life to the fullest.

#2 Goom

Goom

The Happyman Thief

• Members
  • 930 posts
  • NNID:SpikedGoomba
  • Fandom:
    pingas

Posted 19 July 2013 - 05:44 PM

POPULAR

tumblr_lwu04wevQ61qcg92oo1_400.gif

Posted Image

I am the hero this forum needs, but not the one it deserves.

#3 Viridi

Viridi

Goddess of Nature

• Members
  • 85 posts
  • Fandom:
    Metroid

Posted 19 July 2013 - 05:47 PM

Looks great. September can't come fast enough.

5pjF3yM.png?1?7338

"Nice shot if I do say so myself! Good riddance, human scum! The world's better off without you!"

#4 Xiombarg

Xiombarg

[Sample Text]

• Administrators
  • 1,816 posts

Posted 19 July 2013 - 05:51 PM

One of the few shows I'm actually hyped for.

#5 Gimbal

Gimbal

Abscond

• Members
  • 475 posts
  • NNID:Savoir
  • Fandom:
    School Rumble

Posted 19 July 2013 - 08:41 PM

Interesting painted world. The owl is back and knowing him he's probably still mad at Aang and friends. A white-haired water tribe woman. I'm pretty sure Korra is a fully realized avatar now? So she can go into the avatar state at any time? I think there's that one panda/monster thing from the spirit world at one point(on the outskirts of a carnival?). Some new bad guy from the water tribe? Other stuffs.

"So if Zero Suit Samus is fanbait for guys, where is the fanbait for girls? Why isn’t Captain Falcon wearing a thong or sporting a chest twice the size of his last model? Why doesn’t Mario have an absurd crotch buldge holding in his 10 inch slice of manhood? Why doesn’t Yoshi look like a Fist of the North Starcharacter.

That, my friends, is why the design is sexist."~Angelo M. D'Argenio-4/17/2014

"Yes, because owning only 1 game in this series makes you qualified to have an opinion on it"~PyroKinesis-5/7/2014

"He is a game dev, critic, games media writer, and candidate for a phd by the way. So, LMFAO."~3Dude 9/4/2014

#6 YoshiGamer9

YoshiGamer9

Wii U Forums Yoshi

• Members
  • 2,302 posts
  • NNID:YoshiWiiUGamer9
  • Fandom:
    Mario, Zelda, anything fun!

Posted 19 July 2013 - 08:46 PM

*screams like a little girl* EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AVATAR THE LAST AIRBENDER IS MY FAVOURITE SHOW I AM DYING TO SEE THIS WHEN IS IT COMING OUT WHEN WHEN WHEN?!?!?!?!?!?!??! TELL ME WOMAN NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sfOI1m6.jpg

Add me on Wii U if you want to settle it in Smash

#7 Gimbal

Gimbal

Abscond

• Members
  • 475 posts
  • Fandom:
    School Rumble

Posted 19 July 2013 - 09:25 PM

*screams like a little girl* EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AVATAR THE LAST AIRBENDER IS MY FAVOURITE SHOW I AM DYING TO SEE THIS WHEN IS IT COMING OUT WHEN WHEN WHEN?!?!?!?!?!?!??! TELL ME WOMAN NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lawl. There are no women here.

"So if Zero Suit Samus is fanbait for guys, where is the fanbait for girls? Why isn’t Captain Falcon wearing a thong or sporting a chest twice the size of his last model? Why doesn’t Mario have an absurd crotch buldge holding in his 10 inch slice of manhood? Why doesn’t Yoshi look like a Fist of the North Starcharacter.

"Yes, because owning only 1 game in this series makes you qualified to have an opinion on it"~PyroKinesis-5/7/2014

"He is a game dev, critic, games media writer, and candidate for a phd by the way. So, LMFAO."~3Dude 9/4/2014

#8 ProjectX3dsman

ProjectX3dsman

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 124 posts

Posted 19 July 2013 - 09:55 PM

it looks interesting, haven't seen the series beyond the last airbender really, beside a couple episodes

Edited by ProjectX3dsman, 22 July 2013 - 04:52 PM.

#9 YoshiGamer9

YoshiGamer9

Wii U Forums Yoshi

• Members
  • 2,302 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 20 July 2013 - 08:42 AM

Lawl. There are no women here.

You're a woman to me.

sfOI1m6.jpg

#10 Gimbal

Gimbal

Abscond

• Members
  • 475 posts
  • Fandom:
    School Rumble

Posted 20 July 2013 - 09:17 AM

You're a woman to me.

Meh. It comes out in September.

#11 YoshiGamer9

YoshiGamer9

Wii U Forums Yoshi

• Members
  • 2,302 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 20 July 2013 - 09:42 AM

Meh. It comes out in September.

SO FAR AWAYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FIRETRUCK I HAVE SCHOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!! D:

sfOI1m6.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!