Photo

Petition to bring Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain to the Wii U!

Petition Metal Gear Solid MGS Wii Games Kojima Hideo

• Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

#1 BigSilverN@gmail.com

BigSilverN@gmail.com

Goomba

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 11 August 2013 - 10:00 PM

Hey Guys and Gals! I'm running a petition to bring Metal Gear Solid V, as well as the rest of the series, to the Wii U! In less then 24 hours we got 62 signatures! Let's keep up this great pace so can you please sign the petition so this great game can come to our favorite home console!
Here's the link to the petition: https://www.change.o...in-to-the-wii-u
Thanks!
Remember, together we can do this!

#2 nbond3040

nbond3040

Bob-omb

• Members
  • 285 posts
  • Fandom:
    Code Geass,Minecraft

Posted 11 August 2013 - 10:35 PM

I don't think this is happening

#3 Occult Satanist

Occult Satanist

Tenzō of the Wood Release

• Members
  • 814 posts

Posted 11 August 2013 - 10:38 PM

why dont you get the other systems, like ps3 or xbox360 or the new systems like ps4 or xbox one i mean really they all have some of the games for metal gear so why not just get one of them

wjapt2.jpg

#4 Gaymer

Gaymer

Xbox Fanboy?

• Members
  • 906 posts

Posted 11 August 2013 - 10:39 PM

why dont you get the other systems, like ps3 or xbox360 or the new systems like ps4 or xbox one i mean really they all have some of the games for metal gear so why not just get one of them

This. Plus, not every multiplatform game is coming out on to the Wii U, so we should get used to it by now.

#5 ElderKnight77

ElderKnight77

Spear Guy

• Members
  • 87 posts
  • Fandom:
    anything Nintendo

Posted 12 August 2013 - 12:28 AM

Really not necessary at this point!!! With so much quality software coming out (W101, Pikmin3, RaymanLegends, LoZ:WW HD, Topical Freeze, Sonic: Lost World, SuperMario 3D world) this year and more next year  I doubt real Nintendo gamers have the funds or time to play anything else.

#6 LaserSWE

LaserSWE

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 136 posts

Posted 12 August 2013 - 12:50 AM

I think the only way Wii U is gonna get this, and many other major games, is if they (Nintendo) step in themselves and show their interest. Its really weird that they do not work that way since every other hardware producer does this. Making third-party happy is not about giving them a slot of time to release their games before Nintendo brings out their own content.. its having actual conversations and partnerships..

Edited by LaserSWE, 12 August 2013 - 12:51 AM.

#7 JoonKimDMD

JoonKimDMD

Shy Guy

• Members
  • 32 posts

Posted 12 August 2013 - 01:06 AM

I really doubt that Konami will lower their game quality just to release it on wii U. And it's not gonna sell much either on wii U even if it comes out.

Most MGS fans are hardcore gamers meaning they don't want to play bad version of the game.

#8 wombateer

wombateer

Red Koopa Troopa

• Members
  • 74 posts
  • NNID:wombateer
  • Fandom:
    Splinter Cell.

Posted 12 August 2013 - 02:58 AM

Really not necessary at this point!!! With so much quality software coming out (W101, Pikmin3, RaymanLegends, LoZ:WW HD, Topical Freeze, Sonic: Lost World, SuperMario 3D world) this year and more next year  I doubt real Nintendo gamers have the funds or time to play anything else.

But the bigger the software library, surely than has more appeal to the potential buyer/s of the Wii U. 

There is also a thing called trade-in. I've used it many times.  

#9 AdmiralClassy

AdmiralClassy

Piranha Plant

• Members
  • 807 posts
  • NNID:AdmiralClassy
  • Fandom:
    Dragon ball Z, Nintendo, One Piece

Posted 12 August 2013 - 03:46 AM

Ugh, why does it seem like every game wii u doesn't get it gets like a thousand petitions.

Please this is probably never gonna work.

How's that dark souls petition going?

Gta 5?
Kingdom Hearts?

FInal Fantasy?

It's not gonna work so please guys, stop with the petitions

Shing Shong For Smash 4!

Honk For Ponk!

NNid AdmiralClassy
Psn AdmiralClassy

Steam AdmiralClassy

#10 Hank Hill

Hank Hill

Propaniac

• Moderators
  • 2,203 posts
  • NNID:GameCollector
  • Fandom:
    Professor Layton, inFAMOUS

Posted 12 August 2013 - 06:35 AM

I really doubt that Konami will lower their game quality just to release it on wii U. And it's not gonna sell much either on wii U even if it comes out.

Most MGS fans are hardcore gamers meaning they don't want to play bad version of the game.

I'm not sure how much "lowering" they would have to do considering the game is coming out for the PS360. Sure, it wouldn't be the PS4/Xbone version in terms of graphical quality, but it's not like the game would horrendously change for the worst.

But yeah, petitions for games being ported to a different system entirely rarely ever work. I'll leave this thread open as there's still some room for discussion, but there's really no chance of MGS5 coming to the Wii U.

GameZombie44.png

The post above was certified to be simply smashing by the Wii U Forum Staff.

http://www.ebay.com/...mecollector1982

#11 3Dude

3Dude

Whomp

• Section Mods
  • 5,482 posts

Posted 12 August 2013 - 06:44 AM

Folks, if you REALLY want these games, get the system they are coming out on.

If you can only afford one system, you may need to think long and hard about what kinds of games you REALLY want, and which console is most likely going to best be able to provide the most of that kind of experience for you.

And when all tallies are counted, you may find perhaps you should sell your wii u and put the money towards a future investment.

banner1_zpsb47e46d2.png

#12 Aplg8

Aplg8

Spear Guy

• Members
  • 85 posts

Posted 12 August 2013 - 08:32 AM

As that petition has now reached 72 you may struggle......

In other news I have created a petition to not have Metal Gear on the Wii U.......please support my movement.

https://www.change.o...ar-to-the-wii-u

#13 itsdavebaby

itsdavebaby

Blooper

• Members
  • 191 posts
  • Fandom:
    Futurama

Posted 12 August 2013 - 09:21 AM

As that petition has now reached 72 you may struggle......

In other news I have created a petition to not have Metal Gear on the Wii U.......please support my movement.

https://www.change.o...ar-to-the-wii-u

Ouch! Low Blow.

#14 Abcdude

Abcdude

Cool Dude of Letters

• Members
  • 1,239 posts
  • Fandom:
    Nintendough and Gravy Falls

Posted 12 August 2013 - 09:27 AM

I have one question can the graphics of Metal Gear Solid V run in real time on wii u

794144.png?13383682

#15 Big Boss

Big Boss

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,115 posts

Posted 12 August 2013 - 09:38 AM

I would like Metal Gear on Wii U..... :(

And don't say the console doesn't need it, Wii U needs every game it can get at this point.

#16 TheUltimateWaddleDee

TheUltimateWaddleDee

That Guy

• Members
  • 2,077 posts
  • NNID:UltimateWaddleD
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo, Metal Gear, and WADDLE DEE!

Posted 12 August 2013 - 09:41 AM

I have one question can the graphics of Metal Gear Solid V run in real time on wii u

What we saw at E3 was what Kojima wanted the PS360 versions of the game to look like, only at 720p and 30 FPS. The PS4/X1 versions of the game will just be at 1080p at 60 FPS. So yes, there should be no problem getting it to run well.

KtOSpy7.jpg
I will not die until I achieve something. Even though the ordeal is high, I never give in. Therefore, I die with no regrets~Ikaruga Prologue
http://fc05.devianta...ask-d5k49sd.jpg

#17 Abcdude

Abcdude

Cool Dude of Letters

• Members
  • 1,239 posts
  • Fandom:
    Nintendough and Gravy Falls

Posted 12 August 2013 - 02:06 PM

What we saw at E3 was what Kojima wanted the PS360 versions of the game to look like, only at 720p and 30 FPS. The PS4/X1 versions of the game will just be at 1080p at 60 FPS. So yes, there should be no problem getting it to run well.

I was just quoting that wreck it ralph thread from a few weeks ago but that's cool too

Edited by Abcdude, 12 August 2013 - 02:07 PM.

794144.png?13383682

#18 TheUltimateWaddleDee

TheUltimateWaddleDee

That Guy

• Members
  • 2,077 posts
  • NNID:UltimateWaddleD
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo, Metal Gear, and WADDLE DEE!

Posted 12 August 2013 - 02:15 PM

I was just quoting that wreck it ralph thread from a few weeks ago but that's cool too

oh, ok. Now I remember what you are talking about.

KtOSpy7.jpg
I will not die until I achieve something. Even though the ordeal is high, I never give in. Therefore, I die with no regrets~Ikaruga Prologue
http://fc05.devianta...ask-d5k49sd.jpg

#19 Keviin

Keviin

Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,270 posts
  • Fandom:
    Zelda, Mario, Metroid, Resident Evil

Posted 12 August 2013 - 02:39 PM

Petitions don't work.
No sig.

#20 Mushlikeahusky1

Mushlikeahusky1

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 600 posts
  • Fandom:
    Luigi and luigis mansion.

Posted 13 August 2013 - 06:17 AM

Im really shocked there isnt a wonderful 101 ps4/xbone petition

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Petition, Metal, Gear, Solid, MGS, Wii, Games, Kojima, Hideo

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!