POPULAR

Sony does what Nintendid.

#4 Ixchel

Ixchel

Piranha Plant

• Members
  • 874 posts

Posted 15 August 2013 - 09:22 AM

The voice acting is kinda lulzy. They're obviously puppies but they all sound like adults. I don't really see this game selling well... The target audience probably all have (3)DSs by now.

Posted Image

#5 Tom

Tom

The Unicorn

• Members
  • 877 posts
  • NNID:IAmTom
  • Fandom:
    Animal Crossing

Posted 15 August 2013 - 09:46 AM

Whew, for a second there, I thought the VITA was doomed.

Edited by Tom, 15 August 2013 - 11:08 AM.

"I'M NOT BEING PESSIMISTIC, I'M BEING REALISTIC." - EVERY PESSIMIST EVER.

#6 Mitch

Mitch

Dingus

• Members
  • 1,839 posts
  • NNID:Mitch13pavel
  • Fandom:
    Mitch :3

Posted 15 August 2013 - 11:08 AM

Nintendogs + Air Buddies + PS Vita.... 

Thats quite the niche market :P

#7 KeptMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

KeptMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,337 posts
  • NNID:xWydrAx
  • Fandom:
    Smash Bros all day.

Posted 15 August 2013 - 11:14 AM

Wow. Sony truly is manlier than Nintendo.

I've clearly been supporting the wrong company. Maybe I'll come back to Nintendo when they start coming up with ideas like this first.

WAR IS PEACE

FREEDOM IS SLAVERY

IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH

LISTEN AND BELIEVE

#8 Julio93

Julio93

Hammer Bro.

• Members
  • 1,564 posts
  • NNID:Julio93
  • Fandom:
    All Nintendo & Capcom franchises.

Posted 15 August 2013 - 12:14 PM

Oh my god, you can dress up your dog!? System seller!

kingdom-hearts-3-final-fantasy-15-slice.

#9 Guy Fieri

Guy Fieri

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,417 posts

Posted 15 August 2013 - 12:15 PM

POPULAR

PSVita Pets is simply a game of wonder and innovation. Let me explain. The game's beginning line of "Hey buddy, where ya been?" shows a long lost bond between a human and his pet dog. But it also deals with darker topics, "I bet there's plenty of stuff to sniff in here!" is a line hinting at the dog's long going and painful cocaine addiction. A scene where the dog finds food in a garbage bag, shows that the story line involves a family that can't afford the profits to supply their dog/dogs with the proper food. "Call 9/11, I look important" is a subtle way of the dog explaining that he needs 9/11 to prevent his terrorist plot to blow up the old Dollar Store where he bought the costume from. "Does my butt look big in this?" shows an example of the game's drama, as the dog cares emotionally about his rear end looking gigantic or not, due to currently unknown reasons.

The game's shopping portion is also another aspect. As the family in the game is poor, the money they earn to buy said costumes are from low end jobs and illegal aspects. "For a human, you're pretty awesome", is the dog misunderstanding life, thinking this is how a dog's life is, when it should really be much better. The story later turns into a dungeon quest, as they search for treasure to hopefully improve their financial state. The "It's a bit spooky in here" line confirms that Mr.Bones and his wild ride will appear in the game. The AR part of the game, shows the dogs overjoyed about what a dog's life should really be. Compared to the storyline's plot, involving many dark and emotional tones. Becoming best friends with your dog involves caring for them, and improving your life to a point in which the dog is living a regular, love filled life.

In the end, PS Vita Pets is a contender for game of the year 2013, let alone best game of all time. With many serious, emotional, and dark tones. It seems to be a creation of poetry of the highest quality, even above works such as War and Peace.

I can also confirm there will be a crossover between PS Vita Pets and DuckTales called Duckita Tapets. Someone needs to photoshop upload the cover of the box art.

Edited by Firejonie, 15 August 2013 - 12:33 PM.

#10 Zinix

Zinix

YA HOMIE.

• Members
  • 4,410 posts
  • NNID:zinixzero
  • Fandom:
    The Twilight Zone Fandom

Posted 15 August 2013 - 12:32 PM

The Mario killer.

“Any state, any entity, any ideology that fails to recognize the worth, the dignity, the rights of man, that state is obsolete.”— Rod Serling, “The Twilight Zone” The Obsolete Man

Smoke meth. Hail Satan. Watch the yearly Twilight Zone marathons. Talk to dead people. Everyone is gay. Ignore people. Live life to the fullest.

#11 Doc

Doc

Action Puzzle gamer ftw

• Members
  • 243 posts
  • Fandom:
    Mario,Sonic,Pokémon,Puzzle League.

Posted 15 August 2013 - 12:36 PM

lolwut. It's somewhat original, I'll give it that. But it's still not enough. And the voice acting is kinda annoying after like thirty seconds. I wonder what other "pets" they have. Cats, maybe? lol

If you're too lazy to click on my profile, I am Pikmin Pie/Typical.

#12 Mitch

Mitch

Dingus

• Members
  • 1,839 posts
  • NNID:Mitch13pavel
  • Fandom:
    Mitch :3

Posted 15 August 2013 - 12:40 PM

PSVita Pets is simply a game of wonder and innovation. Let me explain. The game's beginning line of "Hey buddy, where ya been?" shows a long lost bond between a human and his pet dog. But it also deals with darker topics, "I bet there's plenty of stuff to sniff in here!" is a line hinting at the dog's long going and painful cocaine addiction. A scene where the dog finds food in a garbage bag, shows that the story line involves a family that can't afford the profits to supply their dog/dogs with the proper food. "Call 9/11, I look important" is a subtle way of the dog explaining that he needs 9/11 to prevent his terrorist plot to blow up the old Dollar Store where he bought the costume from. "Does my butt look big in this?" shows an example of the game's drama, as the dog cares emotionally about his rear end looking gigantic or not, due to currently unknown reasons.

The game's shopping portion is also another aspect. As the family in the game is poor, the money they earn to buy said costumes are from low end jobs and illegal aspects. "For a human, you're pretty awesome", is the dog misunderstanding life, thinking this is how a dog's life is, when it should really be much better. The story later turns into a dungeon quest, as they search for treasure to hopefully improve their financial state. The "It's a bit spooky in here" line confirms that Mr.Bones and his wild ride will appear in the game. The AR part of the game, shows the dogs overjoyed about what a dog's life should really be. Compared to the storyline's plot, involving many dark and emotional tones. Becoming best friends with your dog involves caring for them, and improving your life to a point in which the dog is living a regular, love filled life.

In the end, PS Vita Pets is a contender for game of the year 2013, let alone best game of all time. With many serious, emotional, and dark tones. It seems to be a creation of poetry of the highest quality, even above works such as War and Peace.

I can also confirm there will be a crossover between PS Vita Pets and DuckTales called Duckita Tapets. Someone needs to photoshop upload the cover of the box art.

You forgot to mention that this game is in fact a First Person Shooter 

*Confirmed by Unnamed Dev

#13 Scumbag

Scumbag

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,177 posts

Posted 15 August 2013 - 02:23 PM

Cats rule, dogs drool.

#14 ChrisD

ChrisD

Nyah, see! Nyah!

• Members
  • 138 posts
  • Fandom:
    PCSoTendo. Because fanboyism is dumb.

Posted 15 August 2013 - 03:06 PM

You know, Sony, I can forgive you for this. But only because it allowed Firejonie's post to exist. Be glad your fans are there to cover your butt.

#15 BrandedSwordsman

BrandedSwordsman

Boo

• Members
  • 508 posts

Posted 15 August 2013 - 04:13 PM

9516213332_fae321ba75.jpg

The face of a Vita system seller 

Such a joke 

#16 Ixchel

Ixchel

Piranha Plant

• Members
  • 874 posts

Posted 16 August 2013 - 12:08 AM

The face of a Vita system seller 

Such a joke 

Whoa those flowers look like paper cut outs. Clearly even the devs don't care about this game.

Posted Image

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!