• Please log in to reply
43 replies to this topic

#1 Sachmach29

Sachmach29

Red Koopa Troopa

• Members
  • 69 posts

Posted 06 October 2013 - 12:14 PM

I just wanna see how far people have progressed in Wind Waker HD. Currently, since my grandparents were here for a week, I'm only at the part when I just snuck into the pirate ship at Windfall Island. My password is Barnacle whats yours?
Hey I'm a huge mario, Zelda, and smash bros junkie, have a Wii U and 3DS and I can't upload some sweet box art concept for super smash bros :(

#2 Hunter

Hunter

Cheetah

• Members
  • 1,664 posts
  • NNID:Mr.Orange
  • Fandom:
    spyro, crash bandicoot, prince of persia

Posted 06 October 2013 - 12:19 PM

I just finished the first dungeon, I've been busy this weekend so only played it properly for the first time today.

#3 SDDMN

SDDMN

Boo

• Members
  • 518 posts
  • Fandom:
    Mario, Golden Sun, Zelda

Posted 06 October 2013 - 12:24 PM

Already finished my first playthrough and got all the figurines, now I'm on my second playthrough on Hero mode on my way to Greatfish for the first time.

SmashBros_zps4a8520f2.png

#4 grahamf

grahamf

The Happiness Fairy

• Members
  • 2,532 posts

Posted 06 October 2013 - 12:25 PM

My password is also Barnacles. I think they are all the same. I just completed the tower of the gods dungeon and am now trying to defeat it's rock boss. I think I'm going to hold off defeating him for the moment and try to get as many heart pieces as I can first.

$̵̵͙͎̹̝̙̼̻̱͖̲̖̜̩̫̩̼̥͓̳̒̀ͨ̌̅ͮ̇̓ͮ̈͌̓̔̐͆ͩ̋͆ͣ́&̾̋͗̏̌̓̍ͥ̉ͧͣͪ̃̓̇̑҉͎̬͞^̸̠̬̙̹̰̬̗̲͈͈̼̯̞̻͎ͭ̐ͦ̋́̆̔̏̽͢$̻̜͕̜̠͔̮͐ͬ̍ͨͩͤͫ͐ͧ̔̆͘͝͞^̄̋̄͗̐ͯͮͨͣ͐͂͑̽ͩ͒̈̚͏̷͏̗͈̣̪͙̳̰͉͉̯̲̘̮̣̘͟ͅ&̐ͪͬ̑̂̀̓͛̈́͌҉҉̶̕͝*̗̩͚͍͇͔̻̬̼̖͖͈͍̝̻̪͙̳̯̌̅̆̌ͥ̊͗͆́̍ͨ̎̊̌͟͡$̶̛̛̙̝̥̳̥̣̥̞̝̱̺͍̭̹̞͔̠̰͇ͪ͋͛̍̊̋͒̓̿ͩͪ̓̓͘^̈ͥͩͭ͆͌ͣ̀̿͌ͫ̈́̍ͨ̇̾̚͏̢̗̼̻̲̱͇͙̝͉͝ͅ$̢̨̪̝̗̰͖̠̜̳̭̀ͥͭͨ̋ͪ̍̈ͮͣ̌^ͦ̏ͬ̋͑̿́ͮ̿ͨ̋̌ͪ̓̋̇͆͟҉̗͍$̛̪̞̤͉̬͙̦̋ͣͬ̒͗̀̍͗̾̽̓̉͌̔͂̇͒̚̕͜^̧͎̖̟̮͚̞̜̮̘͕̹͚̏ͩ͐ͯ͑̍̍̀͒͘*̿ͨ̽̈́͐ͭ̌̈͋̚͟͝҉͕̙*̨̢̭̭̤̺̦̩̫̲͇͕̼̝̯̇ͨ͗̓̃͂ͩ͆͂̅̀̀́̚̚͟%̨͚̙̮̣̭͖͕͙ͣ̽ͮͤ́ͫ̊̊̐̄̌ͣ͌̉̔͊̽̾ͨ^̢̹̭͍̬̖͇̝̝̬̱͈͔̹͉̫̿͛̄̿͊͆ͦ̃ͮͩ͌ͭ̔ͫ̆͞ͅͅ%̵̼̖̻̘ͪͤ̈̃̓̐̑ͩͭ̄̑͊ͫ̆̌̄͡*̴̮̪͕̗̩͇͇ͪ̑̊̈́́̀͞^̼̝̥̦͇̺̘̤̦͕̦̞͑̑ͯ̂ͯ̕͞%ͮͫ̿ͫ̊̈̔̍҉҉̴̸̡*̛̭̖͇͚̝̤̬̰̅̎ͥͯ̓͑̾ͬͨͮ́̕͝^̧̽͋̈ͤͮ̈́́̍ͧ̊҉͇̙̣̯̀́%̴̡̛̘͚͈̗̖̮̫̏̆ͦ̽̔̈̽͒͛̈

#5 TheUltimateWaddleDee

TheUltimateWaddleDee

That Guy

• Members
  • 2,077 posts
  • NNID:UltimateWaddleD
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo, Metal Gear, and WADDLE DEE!

Posted 06 October 2013 - 12:32 PM

The password is different depending what save file you pick. I haven't been able to start it yet because I can't open it until I get all A's.

Edited by TheUltimateWaddleDee, 06 October 2013 - 12:32 PM.

KtOSpy7.jpg
I will not die until I achieve something. Even though the ordeal is high, I never give in. Therefore, I die with no regrets~Ikaruga Prologue
http://fc05.devianta...ask-d5k49sd.jpg

#6 Kokirii

Kokirii

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,269 posts
  • NNID:sixty4bit
  • Fandom:
    The Legend of Zelda, Mario

Posted 06 October 2013 - 07:13 PM

My password for the ship was "Swabbies."

I've visited the temple of time/Hyrule at the bottom of the ocean and got the Master Sword.  Also brought Tetra there and it was revealed by the King of Red Lions that she is Zelda.  Now I am trying to collect Triforce pieces as well as gain the help of the two sages who can give the Master Sword its full power.  I went to the one island in the southern part of the ocean with the Zora sage and I need to find someone who plays the same instrument to become the new sage.  

Games of The Moment

New Super Mario Bros. 2

Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door

#7 MatrixChicken

MatrixChicken

Knock knock, Scootaloo...

• Members
  • 869 posts
  • NNID:MatrixChicken
  • Fandom:
    MLP:FiM, Mario, Star Wars... And more...

Posted 06 October 2013 - 08:48 PM

I'm only to Forest Haven (or whatever it's called) so far. xD I haven't been able to play much cuz we've had company for the two days I've had it. :P

Edited by MatrixChicken, 06 October 2013 - 08:49 PM.

splatoonmcsig2_zps010eb482.png

Deviantart: MatrixChicken | Youtube: ThunderFilmStudios | Twitter: @JohnAlBerge

Twitch.tv: ThunderFilms | Soundcloud: ScootriX

#8 TriplePower

TriplePower

Bob-omb

• Members
  • 262 posts
  • NNID:TriplePower
  • Fandom:
    Mario, The Legend of Zelda, Kid Icarus

Posted 06 October 2013 - 09:45 PM

I'm already past Dragon Roost Island but I'm not really familiar with the game because this is my first time playing it. However, I noticed the pictures I take with the pictobox are black and white. Should I return to Windfall Island to fix that?

Visit my Youtube Channel to hear my opinion on various Nintendo games!

#9 Mewbot

Mewbot

I'm batman

• Members
  • 2,027 posts
  • NNID:R00bot
  • Fandom:
    Legend of Zelda and Super Smash Bros.

Posted 06 October 2013 - 10:03 PM

Haven't yet got the game, I'm a bit low on cash...

Y U READ THIS?...WHY IS THERE TEXT HERE? LOL WTF
       bi5tzqg.gif

Wii U ID : R00bot

#10 ifrit05

ifrit05

Red Koopa Troopa

• Members
  • 58 posts

Posted 06 October 2013 - 11:03 PM

Bought the Disc on the 4th and I just got the Iron Boots and Power Bracelet.

Spoiler

I think I'm gonna map out the Great Ocean before that though, never did on the Gamecube. I think I'm actually gonna try to get everything this time around. 

Gotta say, I'm really loving this port. All the music is amazing. Especially the File Select theme, Outset Island, and Windfall Island. Nintendo did a really great job with my favorite Zelda game. :)

Edited by ifrit05, 06 October 2013 - 11:05 PM.

ifrit05s.png

Nintendo Network ID: ifrit05

Wii U Deluxe

#11 grahamf

grahamf

The Happiness Fairy

• Members
  • 2,532 posts

Posted 06 October 2013 - 11:37 PM

I'm already past Dragon Roost Island but I'm not really familiar with the game because this is my first time playing it. However, I noticed the pictures I take with the pictobox are black and white. Should I return to Windfall Island to fix that?

I think its supposed to mimic the really old cameras from the 1800's, before they invented colour.

It would be nice if there was an upgrade to get colour though... Maybe I should explore the tingle map.

$̵̵͙͎̹̝̙̼̻̱͖̲̖̜̩̫̩̼̥͓̳̒̀ͨ̌̅ͮ̇̓ͮ̈͌̓̔̐͆ͩ̋͆ͣ́&̾̋͗̏̌̓̍ͥ̉ͧͣͪ̃̓̇̑҉͎̬͞^̸̠̬̙̹̰̬̗̲͈͈̼̯̞̻͎ͭ̐ͦ̋́̆̔̏̽͢$̻̜͕̜̠͔̮͐ͬ̍ͨͩͤͫ͐ͧ̔̆͘͝͞^̄̋̄͗̐ͯͮͨͣ͐͂͑̽ͩ͒̈̚͏̷͏̗͈̣̪͙̳̰͉͉̯̲̘̮̣̘͟ͅ&̐ͪͬ̑̂̀̓͛̈́͌҉҉̶̕͝*̗̩͚͍͇͔̻̬̼̖͖͈͍̝̻̪͙̳̯̌̅̆̌ͥ̊͗͆́̍ͨ̎̊̌͟͡$̶̛̛̙̝̥̳̥̣̥̞̝̱̺͍̭̹̞͔̠̰͇ͪ͋͛̍̊̋͒̓̿ͩͪ̓̓͘^̈ͥͩͭ͆͌ͣ̀̿͌ͫ̈́̍ͨ̇̾̚͏̢̗̼̻̲̱͇͙̝͉͝ͅ$̢̨̪̝̗̰͖̠̜̳̭̀ͥͭͨ̋ͪ̍̈ͮͣ̌^ͦ̏ͬ̋͑̿́ͮ̿ͨ̋̌ͪ̓̋̇͆͟҉̗͍$̛̪̞̤͉̬͙̦̋ͣͬ̒͗̀̍͗̾̽̓̉͌̔͂̇͒̚̕͜^̧͎̖̟̮͚̞̜̮̘͕̹͚̏ͩ͐ͯ͑̍̍̀͒͘*̿ͨ̽̈́͐ͭ̌̈͋̚͟͝҉͕̙*̨̢̭̭̤̺̦̩̫̲͇͕̼̝̯̇ͨ͗̓̃͂ͩ͆͂̅̀̀́̚̚͟%̨͚̙̮̣̭͖͕͙ͣ̽ͮͤ́ͫ̊̊̐̄̌ͣ͌̉̔͊̽̾ͨ^̢̹̭͍̬̖͇̝̝̬̱͈͔̹͉̫̿͛̄̿͊͆ͦ̃ͮͩ͌ͭ̔ͫ̆͞ͅͅ%̵̼̖̻̘ͪͤ̈̃̓̐̑ͩͭ̄̑͊ͫ̆̌̄͡*̴̮̪͕̗̩͇͇ͪ̑̊̈́́̀͞^̼̝̥̦͇̺̘̤̦͕̦̞͑̑ͯ̂ͯ̕͞%ͮͫ̿ͫ̊̈̔̍҉҉̴̸̡*̛̭̖͇͚̝̤̬̰̅̎ͥͯ̓͑̾ͬͨͮ́̕͝^̧̽͋̈ͤͮ̈́́̍ͧ̊҉͇̙̣̯̀́%̴̡̛̘͚͈̗̖̮̫̏̆ͦ̽̔̈̽͒͛̈

#12 dante👌

dante👌

Special Product

• Members
  • 428 posts

Posted 06 October 2013 - 11:58 PM

At the earth temple on my second playthrough :P

I think its supposed to mimic the really old cameras from the 1800's, before they invented colour.

It would be nice if there was an upgrade to get colour though... Maybe I should explore the tingle map.

There is an option to get color. Just go do the quest on windfall.

#13 grahamf

grahamf

The Happiness Fairy

• Members
  • 2,532 posts

Posted 07 October 2013 - 12:04 AM

At the earth temple on my second playthrough :P

There is an option to get color. Just go do the quest on windfall.

Oh. I should get that. I've been using it to mock facebook photographers and now it'll be better with color.

#14 dark_rabbid

dark_rabbid

Bullet Bill

• Members
  • 397 posts
  • Fandom:
    Zelda, tales, and online games.

Posted 07 October 2013 - 03:42 AM

Visit lenzo on windfall he'll upgrade it after a couple favors. Well worth the effort.

Edited by dark_rabbid, 07 October 2013 - 03:42 AM.

#15 GAMER1984

GAMER1984

Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,036 posts
  • NNID:gamer1984
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo

Posted 07 October 2013 - 04:20 AM

I am in the earth temple i just got the boss key.... so that battle will happen today.

#16 NintendoReport

NintendoReport

NintendoChitChat

• Moderators
  • 5,907 posts
  • NNID:eddyray
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo Directs and Video Presentations

Posted 07 October 2013 - 04:21 AM

Haven't yet got the game, I'm a bit low on cash...

Do you take paypal?

Keep Smiling, It Makes People Wonder What You Are Up To!
PA Magician | Busiest PA Magician | Magician Reviewed | Certified Magic Professionals

nccbanner_by_sorceror12-d9japra.png-- nintendoreportbox.png -- nintendo_switch_logo_transparent___wordm

#17 Sachmach29

Sachmach29

Red Koopa Troopa

• Members
  • 69 posts

Posted 08 October 2013 - 03:26 PM

I am now in Tower of Gods. I quit after I entered because I wanted to read House of Hades by Rick Riordan! Can someone tell me is the tower is challenging?
Hey I'm a huge mario, Zelda, and smash bros junkie, have a Wii U and 3DS and I can't upload some sweet box art concept for super smash bros :(

#18 grahamf

grahamf

The Happiness Fairy

• Members
  • 2,532 posts

Posted 08 October 2013 - 04:18 PM

It has electric wobbuffetts. You have to use the bent stick thingy to stun them before you can get close. Which is kind of annoying in some areas.

#19 Abcdude

Abcdude

Cool Dude of Letters

• Members
  • 1,239 posts
  • Fandom:
    Nintendough and Gravy Falls

Posted 08 October 2013 - 04:33 PM

I'm at the part where you search for jabun, but i'm really just sailing around and collecting more charts

794144.png?13383682

#20 Kokirii

Kokirii

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,269 posts
  • NNID:sixty4bit
  • Fandom:
    The Legend of Zelda, Mario

Posted 09 October 2013 - 06:08 AM

I'm in the middle of the earth temple now.  Can't figure out how to get Medli into that room on the 1st floor where you have to have someone standing on a switch in order to bring the bars down.  There's a wall inside that needs to be destroyed by her light beam but someone has to be standing on the switch and it can't be Link because Medli apparently can't open doors by herself.  

?!?!!?

Games of The Moment

New Super Mario Bros. 2

Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Spoilers

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!