93 replies to this topic

#21 PixelKnot

PixelKnot

Blooper

• Members
  • 163 posts

Posted 28 February 2013 - 09:43 PM

Why's that?

Usually not an fan of RPG's, especially strategical ones.

EDIT:

This game is defintely worth the $40 and the fact that I've put over 120 hours on this game so far atm.

Silly me! Why do I keep forgetting that a demo of the game was released in the eShop? Well, I've finally tried it out just now and I'm proud to say that I like it.

The battle system is pretty fun and isn't overly complicated to use. Beautiful music.
Liking the characters as well.

Will be downloading the full version tomorrow.

Thanks for the recommendation, Chaotix & Dark Rabbid!

Edited by PixelKnot, 28 February 2013 - 10:29 PM.

#22 umegames

umegames

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 651 posts
  • NNID:Donte2k
  • Fandom:
    Sonic and Megaman

Posted 01 March 2013 - 12:02 PM

How cool would it be to have some DLC where you battle against link and other zelda characters!

#23 3Dude

3Dude

Whomp

• Section Mods
  • 5,482 posts

Posted 01 March 2013 - 05:08 PM

huh, Tharja and ricken have made a surprisingly lethal hellspawn.

This chick scores vengence 100% of the time, and crits over half the time on top of that.

Too bad no enemy has managed to actually deal any significant damage to her yet yet. And i have TRIED to leave her open, she just wont be touched.

banner1_zpsb47e46d2.png

#24 Lain

Lain

Dry Bones

• Members
  • 437 posts

Posted 01 March 2013 - 09:29 PM

Just picked up Brady.

Will make him a Dread Fighter once the DLC is out. Still wondering who I should make a Bride once that also comes out.

Edited by Lain, 01 March 2013 - 09:37 PM.

#25 SolxBurst

SolxBurst

Okami Amaterasu

• Writers
  • 630 posts
  • NNID:SolxBurst
  • Fandom:
    Okami, Fire Emblem, Legend of Zelda

Posted 05 March 2013 - 07:07 AM

The Lost Bloodlines 2 map will be releasing on March, 7th! This is the DLC that includes Alm and the Dread scroll. The map will be $2.50 and you can buy the entire Lost Bloodlines Pack for $6.00.

2jd1178.jpg

"...A well written villain is a hero in his/her own world..."

#26 Lain

Lain

Dry Bones

• Members
  • 437 posts

Posted 06 March 2013 - 12:29 AM

And hopefully Infinite Regalia comes out the following week

#27 Goom

Goom

The Happyman Thief

• Members
  • 930 posts
  • NNID:SpikedGoomba
  • Fandom:
    pingas

Posted 06 March 2013 - 10:29 AM

I still haven't bought any DLC, mostly because I'm broke and only have enough money for MH3U. But I will definitely try to buy all the DLC someday. 

Posted Image

I am the hero this forum needs, but not the one it deserves.

#28 Chaotix

Chaotix

Team Nerd

• Section Mods
  • 728 posts
  • NNID:Chaot1x
  • Fandom:

Posted 06 March 2013 - 06:16 PM

It's Lissa's birthday today and I got a surge of luck and def, Gained 17 EXP and got Innes Bow.

eEG8Ies.png

#29 SolxBurst

SolxBurst

Okami Amaterasu

• Writers
  • 630 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 06 March 2013 - 06:26 PM

It's Lissa's birthday today and I got a surge of luck and def, Gained 17 EXP and got Innes Bow.

And I got a surge of Def and Res, 13 EXP and Titania's Axe (1 of like 3 of these axes now :/)

2jd1178.jpg

#30 Lain

Lain

Dry Bones

• Members
  • 437 posts

Posted 07 March 2013 - 10:25 AM

Infinite Regalia and Lost Bloodline 2 GET

#31 SolxBurst

SolxBurst

Okami Amaterasu

• Writers
  • 630 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 07 March 2013 - 06:05 PM

How cool would it be to have some DLC where you battle against link and other zelda characters!

I think that some crossover DLC would be great, but I want to see the DLC get more in-depth. PLEASE, nobody concider this as complaining because I love the content we are getting, but I think it would be awesome if all of the Cards that you can get in the game could have interactions with other characters from their respective games, or have some sort of dialogue (Instead of just "...!!!"). This isn't a complaint, it would just be a cool extra.

2jd1178.jpg

#32 Chaotix

Chaotix

Team Nerd

• Section Mods
  • 728 posts
  • NNID:Chaot1x
  • Fandom:

Posted 11 March 2013 - 09:03 AM

After watching this video this makes me wanna play this game even more and I advise people who haven't beaten the game to NOT WATCH THE VIDEO BELOW IT CAUSE IT CONTAINS MAJOR SPOILERS!!!!

Spoiler

Edited by J.L.C, 11 March 2013 - 09:05 AM.

eEG8Ies.png

#33 Lain

Lain

Dry Bones

• Members
  • 437 posts

Posted 11 March 2013 - 09:11 PM

Well classes that don't promote can reach level 30 actually. In that case, he's a dread fighter so yeah.

I think villagers can also reach that high a level, but no one would keep a unit a villager for that long

#34 dark_rabbid

dark_rabbid

Bullet Bill

• Members
  • 397 posts
  • Fandom:
    Zelda, tales, and online games.

Posted 12 March 2013 - 04:16 AM

Yes the villagers can reach thirty and are surprisingly deadly at those heights, when they get there and you switch classes a lot of there stats will be maxed in the next class!

#35 ShaunTraveler

ShaunTraveler

Goomba

• Validating
  • 3 posts
  • Fandom:
    Fire Emblem, Smash Bros., Anime

Posted 12 March 2013 - 07:42 AM

Fire Emblem Awakening definitely took a huge step from the last game. Everything was on point from the characters to the music and gameplay. I'm really psyched for the downloadable content in the weeks to come! I can't wait!

#36 SolxBurst

SolxBurst

Okami Amaterasu

• Writers
  • 630 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 12 March 2013 - 11:55 AM

The next DLC for Fire Emblem: Awakening has been announced, The Lost Bloodlines 3 map will be available on March 14th for $2.50 ($6.00 for all three "The Lost Bloodlines" maps). This DLC features the Seliph card and the new "Paragon" skill which allows the assigned character to gain double experience.

2jd1178.jpg

#37 Blake

Blake

Lakitu

• Banned
  • 2,197 posts

Posted 12 March 2013 - 03:23 PM

This game... It's almost pure perfection. I love it so much. I'm almost at the end of my second playthrough, (Lunatic mode), almost hitting the 100 hour mark, and I'm not even close to putting it down.

Spoiler

Seriously dough, dis gaem.

#38 fishhead

fishhead

Goomba

• Members
  • 2 posts
  • NNID:setu98

Posted 12 March 2013 - 07:20 PM

This is a great game and I'm only on chapter 18!!!! Great game and I played Sacred Stones before this too!!!

#39 SolxBurst

SolxBurst

Okami Amaterasu

• Writers
  • 630 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 13 March 2013 - 06:14 AM

The SpotPass maps for the next few weeks have been announced. The first launched today and is called "The Hard Miracle", and follows the story of Fire Emblem Awakening main character Chrom as he encounters a mysterious woman and sets off on a journey with her to rescue a group of kidnapped villagers. “Ghost of Blade” on March 28, a haunted tale about a ghost and the ultimate sacrifice; “The Wellspring of Trust” on April 11, a map full of challenging enemies; and “The Radiant Hero” on April 25, which takes place on an isolated island as Chrom and his allies search for a legendary hero.

All of this, plus additional characters, challengers, items, and the payable DLC released every Thursday, Fire Emblem: Awakening will keep me coming back for a very long time. I already have over 100 hours, and I'm sure after all these extras I will break maybe even 200 hours!

Edited by SolxBurst, 13 March 2013 - 06:14 AM.

2jd1178.jpg

#40 dark_rabbid

dark_rabbid

Bullet Bill

• Members
  • 397 posts
  • Fandom:
    Zelda, tales, and online games.

Posted 13 March 2013 - 08:11 AM

The SpotPass maps for the next few weeks have been announced. The first launched today and is called "The Hard Miracle", and follows the story of Fire Emblem Awakening main character Chrom as he encounters a mysterious woman and sets off on a journey with her to rescue a group of kidnapped villagers. “Ghost of Blade” on March 28, a haunted tale about a ghost and the ultimate sacrifice; “The Wellspring of Trust” on April 11, a map full of challenging enemies; and “The Radiant Hero” on April 25, which takes place on an isolated island as Chrom and his allies search for a legendary hero.
All of this, plus additional characters, challengers, items, and the payable DLC released every Thursday, Fire Emblem: Awakening will keep me coming back for a very long time. I already have over 100 hours, and I'm sure after all these extras I will break maybe even 200 hours!

Agreed the amount of time this game eats up is amazing, and to think its only a hand held version! I can't even begin to think how epic and huge a wiiu version will be(I know there working on a cross over game but not sure of details). The amount they improved this game is gonna make it difficult for future fire emblem games to live up to, but doable.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Fire Emblem, FE: A, Spoilers

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!